现在买什么长条音响买啥好好?

已解决问题
在家里唱歌,应该买什么音响好?
提问时间: 18:17:03
浏览次数:4985
想唱歌买音箱要注意什么?一是音质,二是价格,deliya-sound演出音箱,deliya-sound会议音箱,全世界最高的性价比deliya-sound-KTV音箱~买卡拉OK音箱,一定要买deliya-sound套装!德利亚音响三合一特惠专业钱柜版KTV音响,轻松打造属于自己的练歌房! (1)专业音箱:美国DELIYA三分频音箱200W。尤其是唱卡拉OK的时候,让宽厚的中音带着真情的演绎是意想不到的大气, 简直比原唱更像原唱。圆你去比赛的明星梦 。
答案创立者
以企业身份回答&
快速解决你的电商难题
店铺优化排查提升2倍流量
擅长&nbsp 店铺优化
您可能有同感的问题家庭音响哪个牌子好啊???_百度知道
家庭音响哪个牌子好啊???
本人准备买一套家庭音响,请懂家庭音响的高手指点迷津.价格8,9千.平常看电视声音可用音响播的..
我有更好的答案
你的问题比较含糊,因此回答起来有相当的难度。
先说家庭音响也分HIFI音响和家庭影院,你需要进行定位,如果购买套机,你的预算基本上也够。
HIFI音响和家庭影院购买时,也分为直接购买套机和自己DIY,当然DIY的效果最好,这里需要较多的选购知识和拼接使用技术,最关键的是你的预算可能就不够了。
关于直接购买套机建议如下:由于现在都是使用较大尺寸的平板电视,音响的效果一定要优于原来电视的效果,因此,那种东瀛等微型迷你套机还是慎用,电脑专用的有源音响也不建议选择,如果只用HIFI方式连接,惠威应该是价廉物美的一种选择,如果要组建家庭影院, 惠威、飞利浦套机也不错,还能兼顾聆听高保真音乐,只是惠威还需要另外配接高保真信号源。
采纳率:66%
8,9千的预算我认为不少了,可选择的 也不少,我建议你看看奔腾音响至尊系列。
说话,说错,看事,讲错,那个错和事和话,就只有一步之遥,在于你的应对和沉默,若是有支配,那么选择的方式很正确,若是背后的支配条件不允许,那么这步错,就非常的容易错,错了不可怕,怕的是不知错,而认为自己的对影响别人的微笑,那么错误的方向改变,就会影响自己的心灵,调整了思绪的错误,这样的付出不如一分不许,一分不语,因为错,还在错,还当成了对,是很难修正的。
谨记一条,必须亲耳听后再买,否则难免有憾。
预算8,9千的话,相对来说也是不低的,既然您要求一款性价比高的配置方案,我就简单的和您说一下,惠威和麦博这两款我来说一下,惠威做工还有待加强,箱角贴皮脱落翘起的情况比较多,这点需要注意,惠威搭配国产优质胆机,勉强入耳,预算多的话,不建议您选择;麦博一些用的是功率对管,功率大,看电影很震撼,但音色不够细腻。我推荐BT-audio红号DG家庭影院,红号DG属于美国声,音场系。采用360度全域号角扬声器技术,由五只号角扬声器组成的360度全域球体音场,把音场的宽度和深度提到最大,整体音效出众,高音通透,产生的真实临场感会令人措手不及,让观者仿佛置身于一个全封闭的球体当中,体验从未有过的超震撼音场感和精准的定位感。设计师在红号DG中让中式美更加凸显稳重与分量,诠释了中国古代皇族的大气,运用了中国情结,用艳丽的中国红来突出中华民族的风韵情意。希望回答能帮到您
是要套装的AV,还是hifi音响。
其他6条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
音响的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。还在傻傻分不清有源和无源?买音箱之前必看
太平洋电脑网
“买音响”这件事,搁在十几年前也就是买一对会响的喇叭,只要看起来样子还行,最主要是价钱便宜,对很多消费者来说那就可以了。至于声音,有个“低音炮”(2.1音箱)来个够震撼的动次打次的低频,在当时来看已经相当可以了。现在看回来,虽然是有点简单粗暴,但这算是当年的一种简单的快乐。硬件解码能力和调音水平的不断升级,无损音乐文件无论是压制、传播和获得都越来越方便,消费者也开始下意识体验更加清晰,更加真实的效果,再加上无线音频传输的质量也在不点提升,多方面因素的共同努力不仅让消费者希望有更高的体验,厂商也开始换着法子推出不同的音箱产品,满足消费者在不同场合中的使用需求。产品多了的确让消费者有更多的选择,但知识有所欠缺的一般消费者,对着眼花缭乱的产品,真是会无从下手。因此,小编打算从四个维度,浅显地聊聊选购音箱需要分辨和注意的地方。有源和无源 区别在哪里? 现在可能很多朋友以为买了音箱回来,只要直接将3.5mm接头插上一个播放器(CD机/数字播放器/电脑/手机),音箱就会发出声音。的确,现在市面上很多产品都是有缘设计,为的就是尽量简化消费者的使用步骤,不需要像无源产品那样再考虑搭配问题。说到这里就牵涉到一个问题:什么是有源,什么是无源呢?有源音箱是指音箱内置了分音、放大电路,只需接驳电源、输入信号就可以开声。大家常见、常用到的电脑音箱、蓝牙音箱等其实都是“有源”音箱。不仅如此,很多录音室的监听音箱、工程用的专业音箱都是有源音箱,因此简单地以“有源”和“无源”来分辨音箱级别和效果的高低,是相当片面的做法。跟有源音箱相反,无源音箱是指没有内置放大电路,需要靠后级或者合并机的输出来驱动发声。相比起传统有源音箱多数是书架式,或者是2.1三件套的设计,无源音箱的款式多种多样,座地、书架、卫星等等都有。正是因为没有内置放大电路,因此用户可以针对自己的听音习惯和口味,为音箱配置上不同的后级或者合并机,获得更符合自己口味的听感。后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
请完成以下验证码
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
新手上路, 积分 0, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
交易诚信度0
这个价格推荐唯二,脚架都省了,好推好声,就是太丑了点。
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
新手上路, 积分 0, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
交易诚信度0
这个价格推荐唯二,脚架都省了,好推好声,就是太丑了点。
老烧 唯二全名是什么!请指教
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
初级会员, 积分 1, 距离下一级还需 4 积分
交易诚信度0
来自家电论坛网手机触屏版
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
新手上路, 积分 0, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
交易诚信度0
对于力高行货和香港水货 有点傻傻分不清楚
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
中级会员, 积分 5, 距离下一级还需 15 积分
交易诚信度0
你现在备选的这2个音响对功放有比较高的要求。当然这2个都是好音响。
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
中级会员, 积分 7, 距离下一级还需 13 积分
交易诚信度0
这个帖子就是答案。
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
新手上路, 积分 0, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
交易诚信度0
这个帖子就是答案。
http://www.jd-bbs.com/thread--1.html
老烧我又看了杰作唯美一号 请问这两种箱子哪个好点 不容易买到假货?
交易诚信度8
主题帖子威望
高级会员, 积分 21, 距离下一级还需 29 积分
交易诚信度8
来自家电论坛网手机触屏版
掏对瑞士名门吧
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
中级会员, 积分 9, 距离下一级还需 11 积分
交易诚信度0
微世n2 n1才4千多
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
新手上路, 积分 0, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
交易诚信度0
来自家电论坛网手机触屏版
Atc 7新款力高行货6800肯定能买到。丹拿2/7 6800也肯定能买到行货。
国产的不要考虑
交易诚信度2
主题帖子威望
交易诚信度2
来自家电论坛网手机触屏版
les_qui 发表于
Atc 7新款力高行货6800肯定能买到。丹拿2/7 6800也肯定能买到行货。
国产的不要考虑
求pmATC卖家
交易诚信度2
主题帖子威望
交易诚信度2
来自家电论坛网手机触屏版
金钱1222338
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
核心会员, 积分 262, 距离下一级还需 238 积分
交易诚信度0
本帖最后由 叶荣玉 于
18:46 编辑
Rogers&&Ls7T或 Rogers Studio 1a
Back in 1996, I made the mistake of borrowing a pair of LS3/5As from work. Of course, it meant my old Musical Fidelity MC1s had to go!At the time, the second-hand price of LS3/5As was around £400, which I felt to be a bit much. After a bit of investigation, I discovered
in Diss, Suffolk. They offered me a loan of a pair of Spendor's BC-1, which were going for just £100, and a pair of Rogers LS7s which were priced at £200.It was an interesting week, as I still had the 3/5As, plus a pair of Spendor SA-1s that a good friend suggested me as a cheaper alternative to the LS3/5A... My landlord was starting to seriously worry about me!Almost from the moment I heard the LS7s, I knew they were exactly what I was looking for! I normally refrain from making quick judgements until after a few different recordings because first impressions are often misleading, but this time, I was right! The LS7s became my main loudspeakers, and remained so for around 5 years, until I switched to the .Technical detailsThe enclosure is made using classic BBC &thinwall& construction, but using cheaper MDF instead of birch plywood. The cabinet walls are 12mm and the baffle is 18mm. All walls except the baffle are damped with self-adhesive bitumen pads and lined with foam. The cabinet has a real-wood veneered which is stained gloss-black in my case. I'm not sure if that finish is original - it's possible they've been re-finished at some point.The bass driver is retained with decent machine bolts and captive nuts, and the port opening is flared to reduce port noises. The tweeter and plastic connection plate (holding the crossover PCB) are held with wood screws. Gaskets are used on every removable component to ensure a good air seal.Until I bought the , this was probably the biggest magnet I'd seen on a bass driver! It's nearly about twice the size of the LS2/14 used in the BBC LS5/9s.As an aside, note the &Swisstone Electronics Ltd& markings on the casting - I was never 100% sure of the exact relationship between Rogers and Swisstone, but thanks to a unique and fascinating article detailing some of the
written by Brian Pook (MD of Rogers ), I now know for sure what happened. Basically, Rogers went bust, but the decision was made to relaunch the company - even attending the auction to buy back items that the bailiffs had only just taken away! They needed to be an actual company to do this, so bought &Swisstone Electronics& for this purpose. As far as I can tell, Swisstone was just a vehicle, set up previously and left, awaiting a buyer. I don't understand many aspects of business, so as unusual as this might seem to me, it's quite probable that this is a fairly common practice. As mentioned on the , the two bass drivers share some obvious visual similarities. However, they measure very differently: Rogers LS7BBC LS2/14
Fs (Hz)29.8Hz81.5Hz
Qms2.972.8
Qes0.2450.78
Qts0.220.61
VAS (ft3)4.20.4 (!)
Re (ohms)7.16.5The accuracy of these results are not guaranteed! I made these measurements a little while ago while I was playing around with the LS7 driver in an LS5/9 cabinet (results were interesting, but didn't amount to anything - it was just a learning exercise). Still, perhaps they might be useful if you ever need to find a roughly equivalent replacement driver...CrossoverThe crossover is quite complex for a typical domestic loudspeaker. Indeed, the topology is quite similar in to the LS5/9, but simpler because it lacks the complex tweeter level adjustment. However, the description given on
is equally applicable here. The only thing to add is the series inductor in the treble section (L3) - this will help to roll-off higher and ultrasonic frequencies, which might offer the tweeter some small degree of protection from HF oscillation or clipping in the power amplifier.
As you can see from the photo below, some components aren't fitted. The crossover PCB, labelled &ROGERS LSX MODULE 1&, will have been applicable to several Rogers models at the time, and different components were fitted as required. In the Hi-Fi Choice review below, they mention the &13-element 3kHz crossover& - I can only count 13 components if I include the omitted ones. Perhaps the design was simplified after the review to save a few pennies...
I've not bothered to include any details of the Celestion HF1000 tweeter at this stage as it's the least interesting component in the design. It's arguably the weakest part, in my opinion. The criticisms in the review below mostly point to the tweeter, and I certainly feel that my objections can be attributed to it.ModsI quite often receive emails asking about moddifying these speakers (and indeed, others on this site). From direct experience, I would advise caution. I tried changing the two electrolytic capacitors for expensive polypropylene devices, and the results were horrible! The midrange glare mentioned below was made much worse, and the original caps went back in a few weeks later!Electrolytic capacitors have well-known problems and limitations, and the designers working at Rogers back then were talented and experienced engineers. Quite simply, these limitations were accounted for at the design stage, and substituting &better& components will upset the balance.As for &upgrading& internal wiring, before doing this try to work out how much standard-quality copper wire is used for each inductor in the crossover, not to mention the voicecoil!Sound qualityAt the time, I found that the '7s had all the qualities that I liked about the LS3/5As, but with a extra octave of bass. The thing against the LS7s was their size, mainly because the room I was renting was only 12 by 8 feet, but I knew I wouldn't be there for the rest of my life...They were my main speakers for about 5 years. Happily my first impressions were largely confirmed. They have a very neutral midrange that make vocals sound worryingly natural. The imaging is very good and easily up to the standard of modern loudspeakers. What impresses most is the bass - modern speakers just don't sound the same, unless you're able to spend a large amount of money. It's very clear and natural, and doesn't sound boxy or boomy like some modern designs I've directly compared them to.I know this is a slightly strange thing to say, but if there's bass in the music, then you hear it. If there isn't, then you don't. I say that because speakers with higher system-resonances and poorly damped responses seem to produce bass that always sounds the same, failing to move up and down the scale like it should.If I had to find a minor complaint, it would relate to the midrange. At low listening levels it's fine, but when you listen at higher levels some 'glare' is apparent. It may be a peak in the response, or perhaps the tweeter is unhappy at the lower end of its frequency range above a certain power level. Unfortunately, the acoustics of my lounge contribute to the effect, with the net result that some CD's are uncomfortable to listen to at moderate levels. A recent CD player change helped enormously, but having tried a variety of alternative models, I know that the speakers are at least partly responsible. A colleague has a pair of LS7s and I'm considering asking him for a loan, which would help me decide if it is a 'characteristic' or a fault...They are quite efficient (88dB/W), which means that my Musical Fidelity A1 can drive them to reasonably high levels. They are well-suited components, and I was happy with the combination for many years...[url=]Click here to read some interesting comments from visitors.[/url]For details of what eventually replaced them, first check out the , and then the...LS7 Hi-Fi Choice review[url=]Click here for a review of the LS7[/url]. On the whole, I like this review, for fairly obvious reasons. One thing I'd comment on is the &slightly 'edgy' and 'sibilant' treble& they observed: having heard CD players from the time, I wonder how much of that is a function of the source?I use mine without the grills for the reasons given. And I've found that the 'rich' bass can be tuned by careful positioning. In the test room they were positioned a metre from each of the side walls and 0.8 metres from the back wall, firing down the length of their 13'9& by 18' listening room, whereas I listened to them across the width of my lounge, which puts them at least 1.5 metres from a sidewall.Update - October 2013A few years back, I was offered another pair of LS7s, completely FOC - I simply had to pick them up. I am indebted to Lionel Smith for this simply, the LS7s were too large for him, and because he'd found the information on this website of interest, he wanted to offer them to me first of all.They are finished in walnut, and apart from some water marks on the top panels, they are in excellent condition. I'm optimistic that I'll be able to restore them at some point in the future. However, in the meantime, I'm pleased to offer the following update on the sound quality:At this point in time, I'd been using
for several years. Going back to the LS7s after some 8 or so years was fascinating. The first thing I noticed was that the midrange actually sounded fine - even at higher levels. Now, is this a fault with my original black pair, or is it because I'm using a much more powerful ? Time pressures prevented further investigation, but I still have my original black pair, and I still have the
that I used back in the day. One day, I will get back to this...The next obse well extended and tuneful as it was, there was definitely a hint of &slowness& to it. The Hi-Fi Choice review alludes to this. The issue is transient response, and the symptom is confined to kick drums - and mostly the electronic type in practice. So, this is probably not a problem for most listeners, but playing some '70s disco might show it up. I noticed it with &Tragedy& from the Bee Gees. Not that I'm a massive fan, you understand, but the kids enjoy a good bop to that sort of thing!I will return to this at some point in the future...The LS7tThe later version of this speaker, the LS7t, used a different tweeter, but kept the rest of the design largely unchanged. A titanium dome unit was selected, hence the &t& suffix. I've only ever heard an example very briefly, and to my ears the treble was much crisper and more detailed, but I wonder if this could become tiring after extended listening. Critics didn't seem to receive the model quite as warmly as the predecessor, but there are plenty of happy owners out there who love them...Thanks are due to Andrey Tiurpenko for sending me these pictures and allowing me to publish them here.
Note how the front edges of the sides, top and bottom panels are square - my older LS7s have a 45 degree machined edges that makes the panels seem thinner and lighter, but also leaves it slightly more vulnerable to knocks. The grill cloth appears to be a conventional material, as opposed to the heavy Tygan used on the original LS7s.The tweeter is clearly very different to the original Celestion model. Many thanks to Danko Suvar for identifying it as an MB Quart model, apparently a well-regarded model.As you can see, the port has been moved off the centre line and the chassis of the bass driver has been painted black. I wonder if any other changes were made to it?
These models can be buy-wired, as the market demanded at the time. This is something that is easily done with conventional parallel crossover networks, so the tempation must have been overwhelming for manufacturers to do this - an extra &tick& on the reviewers check-list.Many thanks to Chris Hardy for supplying me with the crossover schematic, sketched from the crossover PCB in his examples:
(111.9 KB, 下载次数: 2)
18:38 上传
我就那么随便一说,你还当真啦?!人老是自然规律。等那些老的烧友仙去,你也会变老了的。当你老了的时候你会知道,在对声音的整体领会中,並不是能听到更高频率,就等于会听音乐。总不会认为儿童比你更会理解音乐吧?而且这样不着边际的比较,什么也说明不了吗,这就像说调查过某二个收入相差几十倍的人,证明收入小的比收
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
初级会员, 积分 2, 距离下一级还需 3 积分
交易诚信度0
老烧我又看了杰作唯美一号 请问这两种箱子哪个好点 不容易买到假货?
1999年时的杰作唯美系列音箱用的是绅士宝的一吋高音(630元/只),现在的杰作音箱用的是廉价的绅士宝高音元/只),倒退了。
交易诚信度14
主题帖子威望
中级会员, 积分 14, 距离下一级还需 6 积分
交易诚信度14
来自家电论坛网手机触屏版
乐爵士ls7我7300买回来,5500卖了两年才卖出。亏的惨不忍睹。