OS4要用Apple music必须要用小米蓝牙耳机怎么用了吗

watchos4系统只能通过蓝牙耳机播放音乐么?为什么没有OS3可以选择播放源呢?【applewatch吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:80,989贴子:
watchos4系统只能通过蓝牙耳机播放音乐么?为什么没有O收藏
watchos4系统只能通过蓝牙耳机播放音乐么?为什么没有OS3可以选择播放源呢?
个性,开放,互联.欧洲技术,欧洲设计,全球制造,全球销售的高端汽车品牌LYNK & CO.将为中国消费者提供高标准的无忧购车,无忧用车的超值体验!
os3有啊,自己导一个播放列表进去就可以了
登录百度帐号推荐应用今日推荐:
牛津英语7A重要语法项目专项练习
作者:佚名&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&更新时间:
牛津新教材(译林版)(Starter---7A)重要语法项目专项练习
一般现在时用法专练一、用括号内动词的适当形式填空。 1. He often&&&&&&&& (have) dinner at home. 2. Daniel and Tommy&&&&&&& (be) in Class One. 3. We&&&&&&& (not watch) TV on Monday. 4. Nick&&&&&&& (not go) to the zoo on Sunday. 5.&&&&&&& they&&&&&&&& (like) the World Cup? 6. What&&&&&&& they often&&&&&&& (do) on Saturdays? 7.&&&&&&&& your parents&&&&&&& (read) newspapers every day? 8. The girl&&&&&&& (teach) us English on Sundays. 9. She and I&&&&&&&& (take) a walk together every evening. 10. There&&&&&&&& (be) some water in the bottle. 11. Mike&&&&&&& (like) cooking. 12. They&&&&&&& (have) the same hobby. 13. My aunt&&&&&&& (look) after her baby carefully. 14. You always&&&&&&& (do) your homework well. 15. I&&&&&&& (be) ill. I’m staying in bed. 16. She&&&&&&& (go) to school from Monday to Friday. 17. Liu Tao&&&&&&& (do) not like PE. 18. The child often&&&&&&& (watch) TV in the evening. 19. Su Hai and Su Yang&&&&&&& (have) eight lessons this term. 20.& -What day&&&&&&& (be) it today? - It’s Saturday. 二、按照要求改写句子 1. Daniel watches TV every evening.(改为否定句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. I do my homework every day.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. She likes milk.(改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. Amy likes playing computer games.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. We go to school every morning.(改为否定句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6. He speaks English very well.(改为否定句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7. I like taking photos in the park.(对划线部分提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8. John comes from Canada.(对划线部分提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9. She is always a good student.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10. Simon and Daniel like going skating.(改为否定句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 三、翻译 1.&他在第三小学上学。他每天早上七点上学。(No. 3 Primary School) 2.父亲每天早晨都浇花。 3.我女儿喜欢看电视和听音乐。 4.桑迪放学后打羽毛球吗? & 不。她学习很用功。放学后她总是看书。 5.&我每天六点钟起床。I ______ _____ _______ six every morning. 6.&&& 我在周末爬山。I _______ __________ _______ the weekend. 7.&&& 小明经常去远足。Xiao Ming _________ ________ hiking. 8.&&& 她总是在星期天看望爷爷奶奶。She _______ __________ her grandparents on Sundays. 9.&&& 你几点上学?When ________ you go to school? 10.&&& 他什么时候去上班?&When ________ he go to _________? 11.&&& 李云喜欢秋天,不喜欢冬天。Li Yun _________ autumn, but he _________ like winter. 12.&&& 你最喜欢哪一个季节?Which ________ season _________ you like best? 13.&&& 他喜欢在湖里游泳,但不喜欢在河边钓鱼。He ________ _________ swim in the lake, but he ________ like _________ go fishing at the river. 14.你为什么不喜欢夏天?Why _________ you like summer? 15.我最喜欢春天。I __________ __________ __________. 16.今天的天气怎么样?What’s the _________ like _________? 17.你的生日是什么时候?_________ is your __________? 18.我的生日在十一月。My _________ is __________ ____________. 19.Bill叔叔的生日在7月3日。__________ _________ birthday is _______ ___________ ______ ________. 20.奶奶的生日在6月吗?________ __________ birthday in __________? 21.她有电脑吗?___________ she __________ a computer? 22.谁的生日在十月?____________ ___________ a birthday in __________?____________ ___________ is in ____________? 23.今天多少号?____________ the ___________ __________? 24.今天是5月12日。___________ May the ____________ ___________.
四、改错&(&&& )1. Is your brother speak English?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C (&&& )2. Does he likes going fishing?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&& C (&&& )3. He likes play games after class.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C (&&& )4. Mr. Wu teachs us English.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&& B&&&&& C (&&& )5. She don’t do her homework on Sundays.&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C综合练习I.用动词的适当形式填空1.&She ______________ (go) to school at eight o’clock.2.&He usually ___________ up at 17:00.(get )3.&She ___________ (live) in Beijing.4.&_______ (be)there a fly (苍蝇) on the table?II.选择填空1.I want____homework now.& (A)doing&&&&&&& (B)to do& (C)to do my&&&&&&&&&&&&& (D)do my2.It's time______.& (A)go to school (B)play games& (C)to go home&& (D)to do my homeworks3.____you ____the blackboard?& Yes,I can.& (A)Can, clean&&&&&& (B)Am, cleaning& (C)Are, cleaning&&& (D)Do, clean4.______go and help her.& (A)Let's me&&&&& (B)Let's us& (C)Let's&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (D)Let's to5.Do they have a new car? Yes,_____.& (A)they are&&&&& (B)they have& (C)they don't&&&&&&&&&& (D)they do6.He often _________ supper at 6:00 in the evening.& A. have&&&& B. has&&&&&& c. is having&&&&& D. is eating8. It’s 6 o’clock in the morning. It’s time& ___________. & A. get up&&&& B. gets up&&&&& C. to get up&&&&& D. gets up9. We _____________ any Chinese classes on Friday. && A. are having&&& B. aren’t having&&& C. don’t have&&& D. are have11. Tom _______ an English class today. && A. is having&&&&& B. has&&&& C. having&&&&& D. have12. Are you playing basketball?&& No, we ___________.&& A. isn’t&&&&& B. aren’t&&&&&&& C. not&&&&& D. don’t 13. Where _________ he _________ from?&& A. is, come&&&&& B. do, come&&&& C. does, come&&&&& D. is , from14. What language do you __________ ?&& A. say&&&&&& B. speak&&&&&&& C. talk&&&&&&& D. tell
III.按要求重写下列句子:1.We are in the same grade.(改为否定句)_______________________2.I can borrow those books from our school.(改为否定句)_______________________3.They have nice kites.(改为否定句)_______________________4.Open the door, please.(改为否定句)_______________________5.There are some apples on the trees.(主语改成单数,重写句子)_______________________6.We have many friends in China.(主语改成单数,重写句子)_______________________7.Kate helps her mother with housework.(改成一般疑问句)_______________________8.They can stay at home for two days.(改成一般疑问句)_________________________________________________________9. She takes a shower at five o’clock. (划线部分提问)&& ___________ _________ she _________ at five o’clock?10.I want to sleep a little longer because(因为) I’m tired. (划线部分提问)&& ________ _______ ________ want to sleep a little longer?IV. 翻译句子1.&他通常在六点钟起床。________________________________________2.&你晚上淋浴吗?________________________________________________3.&他想成为一名舞蹈家。______________________________________________4.&李明的妈妈会做蛋糕。_______________________________________________5.&他每天不做作业。__________________________________________________There be 句型练习:一、选择1. There _____ a pencil, a book and two pens on the table. (a)&&&&&&&&&&& a. is&&&&&&&&& b. are2 There _____ two apples, one orange and one banana on the table. (b)&&&&&&&&&&&& a. is&&&&&&&& b. are3. Are there _____ pictures on the wall? No, there aren't ______ . (a)&&&&&&&&&&&& a. any / any&& b. some / any&&& c. some / some&&& 4. There isn't a book in his hand. There is _____ book in his hand. (a)&&&&&&&&&&&& a. no&&&&&&&& b. not5. There is a tree ____ the playground. (b)&&&&&&&&&&&& a. at&&&&&&&&& b. near6. -- Are there _____ shops near here? (d)&& -- No, there are _____ shops near here.&&& a. some, not&&& b. some, any&&& c. any, not&&& d. any, no二、翻译练习: 1. 今晚没有会。 2.这个学校有一名音乐老师和一名美术老师。 3.客人当中有两名美国人和两名中国人。 4.灯亮着,办公室里肯定有人。 5. 房里没人。 6.就只剩下二十八美元了。 7.在这个山前面长着一棵高大的松树。 8.十月份有31天。 人称代词和物主代词练习一、用适当的人称代词填空:1.&&& __________ is my aunt. We often visit __________.2.&&& China is a developing country. __________ lies in the east of Asia.3.&&& Professor Wang sets __________ a good example. We must learn from __________.4.&&& What day is __________ today?&& ― __________ is Thursday.5.&&& How far is the thunder ?& ― __________ is three kilometers away.6.&&& I own a blue bike. The red one doesn’t belong to __________.7.&&& These new houses are so nice. __________ are very expensive.8.&&& __________ say that those old houses will be rebuilt.9.&&& Is __________ the milkman at the door?& ― Yes, that’s __________.10.&& The fishermen caught a lot of fish, didn’t __________?11. Ling Ling is a girl. ____ studies in a primary school. Her brother lives with ____& and helps ____ to prepare the lessons.12. The ship is lying at anchor (停泊) . ____ comes from Shanghai.13. This photo of your mother is very much like her. I like ____.14. Mike is my classmate. ____ is good at physics .15. Kate wants a glass of milk. Will you pass it to ____ ?16. What's the weather like today ? ____ is cloudy.二、用形容词性物主代词和名词性物主代词填空 1. I ate all ____ sandwiches yesterday. Can I have one of ____ ?2. Tell Tom not to forget ____ book. And you mustn't forget ____ .3. George has lost ____ pen. Ask Mary if(是否)she will lend him ____ .4.. Jack has a dog and so have I. ____ dog and ____ had a fight (打架).5. The teacher wants you to return that book of ____ 6. Mr. and Mrs. Green and a friend of ____ are coming to see us.7. Mary wants to know if(是否) you've seen a pair of gloves of ____ .8. We are going to Paris to stay with a French friend of ____ .三、用适当的人称代词和物主代词填空  A. 从括号内选择正确的代词填空  1. Your football clothes are on the desk.    Please put _________(they,them,their,theirs) away.  2. (We,Us,Our,Ours)_________ English teacher is Mrs. Green.    We all like _________(she,her,hers).  3. (I,Me,My,Mine)_________ can't get my kite.     Could you help _________(I,me,my,mine)?  4. Tom can't get down from the tree.    Can you help _________(he,him,his)?  5. Her kite is broken. Can _________(you,your,yours) mend it?  6. We can't find our bikes.    Can you help _________(we,us,our,ours)?  7. These are _________(he,him,his) planes.     The white ones are _________(I,me,mine).  B. 填入正确的人称代词和物主代词  1. This isn't her knife. _________ is green.  2. These are your books,Kate. Put __________ in the desk,please.  3. You must look after ________ things.  4. Wei Fang,is that ________ ruler? Yes,it's.  5. They want a football. Give __________ the green one,please.  6. It's Lin Tao's bag. Give ________ to __________.  7. Is this pencil-box Li Lei's? No,___________ is very new.  8. This box is too heavy. I can't carry _________.     Don't worry,Let __________ help __________.  9. _____ is a boy _____ name is Mike. Mike's friends like _____ very much. & 10. My sister is in _____ room. _____ is a teacher.  11. Jane is a little girl. _____ mother is a nurse.  12. We are in _____ classroom. _____ classroom is big.  13. My father and mother are teachers. _____ are busy  14. You are a pupil. Is _____ brother a pupil, too?四、用括号中的适当形式填空A) (1)Are these ________(you)pencils?    Yes, they are ________(our).  (2)―Whose is this pencil?    ―It’s ________(I).  (3)I love ________(they)very much.  (4)She is________(I)classmate.  (5)Miss Li often looks after________(she)brother.  (6)―Are these ________(they)bags ?    ―No, they aren’t ________(their). They are ________(we).B)&1. This bike is my sister`s. It belongs to ______ (她的)。2. This isn`t my book. _______(我的) is in the bag. 3. They quarrelled among __________(他们). 4. You and I understand _________(彼此) perfectly. 5. If there are ___(一些) new magazines in the library, take some for me.五、根据句意用适当的人称代词、物主代词填空:1.&&& Mary works in a book store.&&&&&&&&& likes&&&&&&&&& work very much.2.&&& John and I are in the same school.&&&&&&&&& go to school together.3.&&& Everybody likes that sport, do&&&&&&&& ?4.&&& She is a friend of&&&&&&&& . We got to know each other two years ago.5.&&& Her sister makes all&&&&&&&&& own dresses.6.&&& I have many friends. Some of&&&&&&&&& are good at English.7.&&& May I use&&&&&&&&& bike?&&&&&&&&& is broken.8.&& Everybody is here except Ann and ________ friend Jane. ________ are in the library now.六、选择填空1.&&& Who’s singing over there ?&& ― ________ is Sandy’s sister.A. That&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. It&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. She&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. This2.&&& ________ will spend the summer holiday in Hawaii.&&&&& A. She, you and I&&&&&&&&&& B. You, she and I&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. I, you and she&&&&&&&&&& D. Her, me and you3.&&& Between you and ________, he is not a real friend.&&&& A. me&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. he&&&&&&&&&&&& D. his4.&&& My uncle bought a new bike for ________.&&&& A. theirs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. they&&&&&&&&&&& C. me&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. I5.&&& Mr Smith often praises ________ for his progress in studies.&&&& A. he&&&&&&&&&&&& B. him&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. me6.&&& Here’s a postcard for you, Jim!& ― Oh, ________ is from my friend, Mary.&&&& A. he&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. she&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. it’s7.&&& Don’t shake the young tree. ________ leaves are falling off. You should look after ________.&&&& A. It, it’s&&&&&&&&& B. It’s, it&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Its, it&&&&&&&&&& D. It, it8.&&& Little Baby knows that he should not take the things that do not belong to ________.&&&&& A. he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. his&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. her&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. him9.&&& Will anyone go on a trip with him ?& ― Not ________.&&&& A. I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. me&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. mine&&&&&&&&&&&& D. he10. Among those lovely toys, the brown toy dog was given by ________.&&&&& A. he&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. his&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. him&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. he’s名词综合练习一、用括号内词的适当形式填空:1.There are two________ over there.(watch)2.I like taking ________.(photo)3.l can see a _________and two _______ standing there.(man,woman)4.There are two baskets of__________ on the floor.(apple)5.You often make a lot of__________ in spelling.(mistake)6.Look at those_________.(child)7.This is a__________. Those are three__________.(knife)8.He doesn't like these_____.(glass)9.How many _________can you see?(radio)10.Thirty __________live in this building.(family).二、选择下列正确答案:1.A cow has four__________.A. stomachs&&&& B. stomaches2.Three_________ are eating grass.A. sheep B. sheeps3.Water__________ a kind of matter.A. is B. are4.Her clothes__________ nearly worn out.A.is B. are5.No man___________ present.A. is B. are6.It is I who___________ next.A. am B. is7.There_________ no water in the glass.A. are B. is8.Here__________ a blind man.A.comes&&&&& B. is9.Physics____________ more difficult than maths.A. is B. are10.Neither Mary nor her sister___________ the party.A. is going to&&&&& B. are going to 11.I want to buy_______.A. kilo of meat& B. a kilo of meats& C. two kilos of meats& D. two kilos of meat12.Our desks and _____are made of ____.A. woods B.wood C. woods D. wood13.There is lots of _____outside our school now.A. noises&& B. a noise& C .noise& D. a noises三、翻译1.&每天早上他吃鸡蛋、面包和蔬菜。2.&现在他们正在看一张他们教室的画。3.&下周我们要去看望父亲的叔叔。4.&昨天他点了一块牛排,一个鸡蛋和两杯牛奶。译牛7A重要语法专项练习
【】【】【】【】
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
80276153154390028211054760871600刚刚升级了watchos4有几个问题请教【applewatch吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:80,989贴子:
刚刚升级了watchos4有几个问题请教收藏
首先,改版的手表上的music软件是和iPhone脱离分开了吗?在watchOS3中,手表上的music分为两个部分一个是手表同步的,一个是手机上面的。选择手机上的音乐进行播放后,Apple watch相当于一个“遥控”,可以操作手机上的music。但是,在新版的watchOS4中貌似没有了手机上的音乐,全部变成了同步到手表上本地的音乐,并且我找了一下貌似没有找到music软件中有切换本地和iPhone的按钮选项。这让我很困扰啊,平时挺喜欢在手表表盘上添加一个Music的组建的,这样有的时候在听Apple music中的推荐歌单,听到一首新歌可以很快速的抬起手腕看看这首歌叫什么,赶紧添加到播放列表,但如今手机上播音乐和手表上的music软件就没有关系了,对我来说music这个表盘组件也就没有用了,很气。如果这不是bug的话我就考虑降级吧,请问到Apple Store降级Apple watch需要额外收费吗?我的是s2,还在保修期
个性,开放,互联.欧洲技术,欧洲设计,全球制造,全球销售的高端汽车品牌LYNK & CO.将为中国消费者提供高标准的无忧购车,无忧用车的超值体验!
貌似没有了 只有一个播放中
降级不要钱
去直营店刷免费刷回去
登录百度帐号推荐应用iTunes免费下载
资源大小:249.04 MB
月下载量:49,796次
软件属性:多国语言 免费软件
更新时间:
系统平台:Win7/WinVista/WinXP/Win8兼容软件
官方网站:
用户推荐:
用户评分:
同类软件推荐:
相关合集:相关热搜:
iTunes是一款数字媒体播放应用程序,是供 Mac和PC使用的一款免费应用软件。iTunes是苹果公司最热门音乐软件的最新版本,iTunes具有了一个极吸引人的新功能:令人难以置信的iTunes音乐商店,成千上万首歌曲让您预听并且拥有, 只要您点击一下就行了。
iTunes是一款数字媒体播放应用程序,是供 Mac和PC使用的一款免费应用软件。iTunes能管理和播放你的数字音乐和视频。iTunes由苹果电脑在日于旧金山的 Macworld Expo 推出。iTunes可以将新购买的应用软件自动下载到你所有的设备和电脑上。它还是你的虚拟商店,随时随地满足一切娱乐所需。ZOL提供iTunes官方下载。iTunes是苹果公司最热门音乐软件的最新版本,iTunes具有了一个极吸引人的新功能:令人难以置信的iTunes音乐商店,成千上万首歌曲让您预听并且拥有, 只要您点击一下就行了.无论走到哪里,都带着音乐,带着您的全心iPod.它可以支持新的AAC音频格式(具有更好的音质,而文件大小却更小了),同时也可以让您同本地以太网络或 AirPort 无线网络上的苹果电脑共享您的音乐.如果您的苹果电脑配备SuperDrive 光驱,您还可以将您的整个音乐库刻录成DVD光盘以便保存.ZOL提供iTunes官方下载&&&&iTunes官方下载更新日志iTunes 11.1正式版更新历史:iTunes广播。“iTunes广播”是用来发现音乐的极佳新途径。从250多个电台中进行选择或者使用您喜爱的表演者或歌曲来创建新的电台。通过订阅iTunes Match来欣赏没有广告的“iTunes广播”。Genius随机播放。一种使用音乐资料库的全新方式。选取“Genius随机播放”,iTunes会立即播放可完美搭配在一起的歌曲。再次点按它来聆听其他新的歌曲,从而让欣赏音乐变得如此简单。播客电台。现在您可以创建包含喜爱的播客的自定电台,有新单集可用时,电台会自动更新。通过iCloud,您可以将电台、订阅内容以及当前的播放位置同步到“播客”应用程序。与iOS 7同步。现在您可以使用iTunes来将喜爱的音乐、影片等与运行iOS 7的设备同步。此外,iTunes现在让快速整理应用程序以及将应用程序同步到iPhone、iPad和iPod touch变得更简单。iTunes 11.0.2新功能包括全新的“作曲者”视图,增强了在同步包含大量歌曲的播放列表时的响应能力,解决了所购项目无法在iTunes资料库中显示的问题,还改进了其他稳定性和操作性能。iTunes 10.6.3,新版本允许开发者将iOS设备升级至iOS 6itunes 10.6.1 包含多项改进,其中包括:修正了可能会造成 itunes 在播放视频时、在“网格”视图中更改插图大小时或在将照片同步到设备时意外退出的几个问题。解决了 voiceover 和 windoweyes 对某些 itunes 界面元素描述不正确的问题。修正了 itunes 在同步 ipod nano 或 ipod shuffle 时可能不响应的问题。解决了在 apple tv 上的 itunes 资料库中浏览电视专题节目时的排序问题。iTunes 10.6支持1080p视频播放iTunes 10.5.3支持iBooks教科书同步iTunes 10.5.2包含对iTunes Match的几项改善,并修复了一个播放或导入某些CD时音频失真的问题。iTunes 10.5更新内容iTunes 云服务。iTunes 现在可将您购买的音乐和电视节目储存在 iCloud云端,您无需交付额外费用即可通过设备随时随地欣赏这些内容。自动下载的项目。从任一台设备或电脑购买音乐,将副本自动下载到您的 PC 和 iOS 设备上。下载已购项目。您无需交付额外费用即可再次下载已经购买的音乐、电视节目、应用程序和图书。但是如果 iTunes Store不再提供以前购买的项目,则无法再次下载。与安装了 iOS 5 的 iPhone、iPad 或 iPod touch 同步。Wi-Fi 同步。只要您的 iPhone、iPad 或 iPod touch 与 iTunes 在同一个 Wi-Fi网络中,即可让二者随时自动同步。iTunes 10.2.2更新内容:10.2.2版本主要解决iTunes的一些小问题,例如同步iPad、iPhone图像时卡死、WebKit框架内存泄露、iTunes Store视频预览时出错等,并有一些稳定性和性能的改进。iTunes 10.2更新内容:- 与安装了iOS 4.3的iPhone、iPad或iPod touch同步。- 改进了“家庭共享”。可通过“家庭共享”在安装了 iOS 4.3 的 iPhone、iPad或iPod touch上浏览和播放您iTunes资料库中的内容。- 修正了Windows版本中存在的7处安全漏洞10.1.2新版支持Verizon的CDMA iPhoneiTunes 10.1.1更新日志:- 解决了部分MV音乐视频无法在搭载NVIDIA GeForce 显卡的Mac机上播放的问题。- 解决了在调整iTunes窗口大小时,可能意外退出的问题。- 解决了有iTunes边栏显示的播放列表被删除时,可能意外退出的问题。- 解决了部分音乐视频可能无法同步到iPod、iPhone或iPad的问题。iTunes 10.1 的新功能通过 AirPlay 以无线方式将视频即时从 iTunes 流化到全新的 Apple TV。 与安装了 iOS 4.2 的 iPhone、iPad 或 iPod touch 同步。 在稳定性和操作性能方面做了大量改进。iTunes 10.0.1更新日志:- 解决了视频画面质量会根据屏幕控制是否显示而发生改变的问题。- 解决了单独窗口显示专辑封面可能导致iTunes意外退出的问题。- 解决了影响部分第三方可视化效果的性能的问题。- 解决了iTunes资料库和播放列表显示为空的问题。- 解决了导致与部分第三方共享资料库不兼容的问题。iTunes 10 的新功能:新推出 Ping:使用 Ping 来追随您最喜爱的艺术家和朋友,或联系世界上最热情的音乐爱好者。发现大家都在谈论、聆听和下载的音乐。在全新的 iPod touch、iPod nano、iPod shuffle 和 Apple TV 上播放您最喜爱的项目。在具备 AirPlay 功能的扬声器、家庭影院接收器 和 iPod 配件上用 AirPlay 无线播放音乐 。 探索体验 iTunes 在界面外观上所做的大量改进.享受更好的操作性能:iTunes 运行更快、反应更迅速。通过适用于 iPod 的 VoiceOver Kit 提供了更多语音支持.Tunes 9.1.1更新:Addresses several stability issues with VoiceOverAddresses a usability issue with VoiceOver and Genius MixesAddresses issues with converting songs to 128 kbps AAC while syncingAddresses other issues that improve stability and performanceTunes 9.0.3 提供了一些重要的错误修正,包含: iTunes 不会再忽略“记住购物密码”的设定。 解决了将部份“智慧型播放列表”和 Podcast 与 iPod 同步的问题。 解决了 iPod 连接时的辨识问题。解决了改进稳定性和执行效能的问题。 iTunes 9 内建许多新功能和改进功能,包含: 改善的介面观感,其中包括新的“直栏浏览器”,让您更轻松地浏览演出者或专辑、影片、电视节目和更多内容。 iTunes Store 全新外观:改进的导览功能让您更轻松快速地浏览页面。 iTunes LP 和 iTunes Extras 给您独特的观赏体验,让您观看专访、视讯、照片和更多内容 — 可於 iTunes Store 购买部份专辑和影片来取得。 “家庭共享”让您管理家中不同电脑里家人的 iTunes 选集。iTunes 可自动传送新的购买项目,或者您也可选择想要共享的项目。 “Genius 组曲”由 iTunes 制作,播放资料库中可互相搭配的歌曲。
iPod 和 iPhone 同步现允许您在 iTunes 中直接整理 iPhone 和 iPod touch 主画面萤幕。同步功能变得更弹性,您可以同步个别的演出者、类型、或电视节目和 Podcast 节目片段。 现将 iTunes U 项目分类於 iTunes 资料库的个别区域。 与 iPod nano(第五代)、iPod classic(2009 年秋)和 iPod touch(2009 年秋)同步。 iTunes 9 同时包含了许多改进功能,例如支援 HE-AAC 编码和播放,更弹性的“智慧型播放列表”规则,iTunes Media 档案夹中更简易的媒体档案分类和更多内容。&&&&nbsp
下载错误请点击举报
用户评分:
请打个分吧
请发表评论,字数不要少于10个哦~
小提示:您的评论对其他用户具有很重要的参考价值,请勿输入没有营养的点评内容,遇到问题请举报以方便我们及时处理。
12345678910}

我要回帖

更多关于 蓝牙耳机怎么用 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信