See how OnePlus designed the 6 >
10 SuperSU compatible with the TWRP alpha:
Chainfire OP9 v2.78 SR3 released - with 15% crash fix -
Chainfire OP7 Just posting some windows
command line if anyone has
to use it:
&marc.ientilucci6 Let's keep this thread
on-topic please.
the SuperSU dev &efrant6Here is everything you need. (quote)
everything you &Anjustice1
Suggested Apps
The XDA App is the fastest way to access the forums on mobile.
Customizable gesture control for any Android device.
Labs is an independent app store that gives developers full control over their work.
The ultimate, most complete theming solution for Android.
The best way to get cutting edge news about your device!
Top Forum Discussions
[ROOT] SuperSU
This thread was originally for Pixel-specific rooting instructions, but by now the SuperSU ZIP and TWRP are fully supported:
- Fastboot boot TWRP
- Install latest SuperSU ZIP (v2.79-SR3 at the time of writing)
Note that at this time I recommend against fastboot flashing TWRP. With the Pixel's new partition layout, the recovery files are inside the boot partition, and so is SuperSU. If you flash both, SuperSU's internal boot image backup will not be of the original boot image, but of TWRP. This means that neither the 'full unroot' option in SuperSU, nor incremental OTA update through FlashFire, will work as expected.
- Use CF-Auto-Root for Pixel (not released at the time of writing, but should be released soon)
Thank you once again for root, do you finally get to enjoy your new Pixel?
Niagara Falls
My Devices:
Woooooooooooooo! I am so fricken excited for this.
Rochester, NY
My Devices:
can someonone please post the exact steps they are using?
I just unlocked my bootloader. then tried flashing the root-boot img file, it did the reboots, but when i complete android setup, theres no SuperSU and if i install the .apk, it still does not detect root...
just reflashed stock boot.img, locked and unlocked bootloader. waiting for instrustion.
Here is everything you need.
Originally Posted by spunks3
I just unlocked my bootloader. then tried flashing the root-boot img file, it did the reboots, but when i complete android setup, theres no SuperSU and if i install the .apk, it still does not detect root...
just reflashed stock boot.img, locked and unlocked bootloader. waiting for instrustion.
Here is everything you need.
My Devices: , , , , , , ,
Once again you're the man Chainfire, thanks for all your hard work
- An unnamed tester needed to do the whole thing twice for the root to stick. While I assume this was Jeff's own fault, we can never be sure. -lol
---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------
Originally Posted by spunks3
According to the post..
The images for the Pixels need to be 'fastboot boot'ed, not flashed. After a few minutes (have patience) and a couple of (automatic) reboots, Android should boot fully rooted. Read the README in the ZIP.
Rochester, NY
My Devices:
Originally Posted by clockcycle
Once again you're the man Chainfire, thanks for all your hard work
---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------
According to the post..
The images for the Pixels need to be 'fastboot boot'ed, not flashed. After a few minutes (have patience) and a couple of (automatic) reboots, Android should boot fully rooted. Read the README in the ZIP.
needed to set everything up and enable usb debugging - thennnn boot into bootloader and flash boot-to-root.img.
all is well!
Baton Rouge, La.
My Devices: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Running just fine, thank you Chainfire!
Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Worked like a charm! Thanks @. I had just posted my pixel up for sale. Guess I'll keep it a while longer.
root issues
Pixel 32gig bought from google store unlocked bootloader and did as tutorial said, i have superSU icon but not asking for root privilage, apps saying no root?
You are the best Chainfire I've met today.
---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------
Originally Posted by mrnovanova
Worked like a charm! Thanks @. I had just posted my pixel up for sale. Guess I'll keep it a while longer.
And I was eyeing a 5X... maybe not now!
Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
-- XDA Classic
-- XDA 2010
-- XDA 2013
---- XDA 2013 Beta - 1024
-- XDA 2015
---- 2015 - Dark Theme
');}else if(xda_ad_choice=="sortable"){document.write('\x3Cscript src="//tags-cdn.deployads.com/a/xda-developers.com.js" async >\x3C/script>');document.write('');(deployads=window.deployads||[]).push({});}}
We're SocialN2m836手机屏多少钱
您可以邀请下面用户,快速获得回答
擅长领域:&&&&
在手机数码分类下共有78472个回答
在手机数码分类下共有21282个回答
擅长领域:&&
在手机数码分类下共有16818个回答
擅长领域:
在手机数码分类下共有8885个回答
在手机数码分类下共有7441个回答
weixin_3r654129
擅长领域:
在手机数码分类下共有6354个回答
加载更多答主
感谢您为社区的和谐贡献力量请选择举报类型
经过核实后将会做出处理感谢您为社区和谐做出贡献
点击可定位违规字符位置
确定要取消此次报名,退出该活动?
请输入私信内容:加载中,请稍后...
酷派锋尚N2M系列
酷派锋尚N2M
酷派 锋尚N2M系列搭载展讯四核处理器,采用5.0英寸高清炫彩屏,拥有16GB大内存,同时支持32GB存储扩展 。
参考报价:
重要参数:
主屏尺寸:5英寸
主屏分辨率:像素
后置摄像头:500万像素
前置摄像头:200万像素
电池容量:1950mAh
日,酷派发布了新机酷派锋尚N2M。从各部分功能及硬件配置来说,这是一款自带亮点的机型,有着不错的性能表现。目前这款手机正在ZOL商城 汇通数码风暴专营店火热销售中,价格仅为379元,喜欢的朋友不妨关注一下。
日,酷派正式发布了新一代酷派锋尚N2M,目前这款手机正在苏宁 蒙帝鸿运手机专营店火热销售中,价格仅为355元,喜欢的朋友不妨关注一下。 酷派锋尚N2M除了5英寸的超大可用面积之外,ppi达到高于视网膜级别的294ppi
主屏尺寸:
电池容量:
后置摄像头:
操作系统:
(1款)(1款)
在售经销商
酷派锋尚Pro2采用CoolUI 8.0青春版(基于Android 5.1)操作系统,时尚的外观以及较好的手感深受大众喜欢。目前这款手机正在京东 博海宇通手机旗舰店火热销售中,价格为578元,拍送重低音耳机+指环支架+原装硅胶壳+原装耳机+店
酷派K1拥有5.5英寸的大屏幕以及画质良好的摄像头,同等价位里性能表现优异,是一款不可多得的好产品。近日该款手机在商家“京东 宇航手机专营店”特价促销,优惠价为299元,喜欢的小伙伴看过来了。[#zolsplit_zjh_block_firstp
时尚的外观,优秀的性能,用CoolUI 8.0青春版(基于Android 5.1)操作系统,酷派锋尚Pro2是一部性价比很高的手机。近日该款手机在商家“京东 伟德手机专营店”特价促销,优惠价为499元,喜欢的小伙伴看过来了。[#zolsplit_zjh_
时尚的外观,优秀的性能,用CoolUI 8.0青春版(基于Android 5.1)操作系统,酷派锋尚Pro2是一部性价比很高的手机。近日该款手机在经销商“京东 博海宇通手机旗舰店”特价销售,优惠价为578元,拍送重低音耳机+指环支架+原装硅
酷派8705拥有4.7英寸的大屏幕以及画质良好的摄像头,同等价位里性能表现优异,是一款不可多得的好产品。日前该手机正在苏宁易购 竟纬科技专营店火热销售中,价格仅为348元,有需要的朋友欢迎关注。[#zolsplit_zjh_block_firstp
为什么用什么都不行
专利诉讼本来就非常正常呀,尤其是小米上市这会,这种时间点,想维权的可以乘机上呀,骂酷派落井下石的,如...
建议楼主可以看一看设备的具体评测和其他网友的使用体验,这样可以帮助你更好地了解手机具体情况。
建议楼主更换一个充电器,如果手机本身没有硬件问题的话就可以恢复正常了。
你好!去下载个APP就行了《铃声集中营》(dodolpop)就可以实现。这款应用在使用上非常简单易懂...
同品牌,同4G网络
同品牌,同4G网络
同品牌,同4G网络
同品牌,同4G网络
同品牌,同4G网络
同品牌,同4G网络
同品牌,同4G网络
同价位,同品牌,同4G网络
同价位,同品牌,同4G网络
同品牌,同4G网络
同品牌,同4G网络
同品牌,同4G网络华为荣耀6plus手机被root了怎么办_百度知道
华为荣耀6plus手机被root了怎么办
我有更好的答案
您好 !根据您的描述,&Huawei Honor 6 Plus, Rooted 要 Unroot.建议备份手机数据, 充满电后,&按下列步骤操作 :1 &下载 Huawei Flashing Tool 和 &Honor 6 Plud Firmware 至PC。2 &在関机&(OFF)&的状态下长按 [电源键] &和 [音量-] 键, 10秒。3 &进入Fastboot mode。4 &连上PC, 使用 Huawei Flashing Tool 刷机。5 &刷机完成, 系统重启。&
该手机为安卓系统,支持大部分安卓系统的游戏,楼主可以试一下怎么弄
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖