3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
若该电池中两电极总质量为60 克,工作一段时间后,取出zn,Ag洗涤干燥,质量变为47克,计算产生H2的体积和转移电子个数
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
虽然没说清楚题.大概是个原电池.总反应是Zn与H2SO4的反应.Ag为正极,只负责导电,不溶解,所以质量减少的就是Zn的质量13g,0.25mol,因此产生H2 0.25mol,标况下5.6L.转移电子数0.5mol
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码酷开 · 玩出态度
2018年春节前夕,中宣部、中央文明办、国家新闻出版局“雪中送炭”,专门为贫困地区贫困户定制的15万台创维彩电如期赠送到新疆、黑龙江、青海、甘肃、宁夏等10省贫困户家中。贫困户脱贫,不仅要富口袋,更要...
创维集团有限公司版权所有--&|&------------------------------------------------daily reddit gold goal43%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal92%sorted by: newMore GovMint specials.
I already do.
Ease of sale.
Just trying to help.
35% silver, not 40.
jason dude is 250
Yeah yours. You could have had it all for 20 bucks an ounce.
But no. Lets make stupid comments instead, right children ?
A 10 ounce geiger for 200 bucks, lol. You blew it.
Let me start by asking just who in the hell are you ? What gives you the right to hijack a thread when I am honestly trying to sell some items. Either you want to buy or not. If you don't then get lost.
But for you to come on here saying I'm someone else is bullshit. What gives you the right to do that ? I really don't know anyone on here, and you come up with wild accusations, based on whether someone uses a dash in the word e-mail, and there from the Rochester, NY area. ????
Get a life asshole. I don't even know what (Shiny points) are no
do I care. You run to the mod like a little kid. Yet you in one of your posts you say (fuck reddit tos). Now all of a sudden you found your morals ?
Do what you want mod. I have never made racist/homo insults.
You have alot of children here who need to grow up and get a life,and obviously INLTR is one of them.
Shit. knew I forgot something.
012 ()loading...Based on silver spot price June 22nd. Read before you buy.
I wouldn't worry. Iv'e seen ms-70s worse than those from the Canadian mint and PCGS.
And a milk spot.
According to NGC These dates&&&&&,00,01,02 ..with the New Orleans mint-mark, are semi-key dates.
As to why ? I don't know. You would have to ask someone that counterfits them. Or ask NGC.
I just don't want to see anybody get burned.
The best deal is the one that makes you happy, and you like what you buy.
Milk spots can develop anytime, even years later.
Buying an ounce will save you money as the premium will be low.
Buying 1/10th will cost you more on a per ounce basis because of higher premiums attached to them. Easier to buy though as some people can't afford a whole ounce at once.
Have you considered maybe a 1/4 or 1/2 ounce ? A little less of a premium, than the 1/10th.
A kid I grew up with years ago. We stay in touch.
He collects rare coins, me not so much. Not like him anyways.
1889cc Morgan Dollar, MS-64
It saves alot of hassles. And just safer. Especially if you live in an apartment.
Do yourself a favor. get a P.O. Box
&It's not like he was easy on them&.
Oh sure.....Like giving some one a vivisection while they are still alive and awake is nothing. Or removing limbs while still awake. Or about the ever famous taking organs out while still awake.
I'm sure they &The Japs that did it& were treated worse. Yeah right.
Our only mistake was in dropping 2 atomic bombs. We should have dropped 200.
Thats what I thought also. I never knew there was a 2015.
helpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2018 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入}

我要回帖

更多关于 电子图章做成真实盖章 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信