弱弱的问下GTX760sli漆黑的魅影5.0金手指指在哪

GTX 750 TI SLI vs 760, 770 - [Solved] - Graphics Cards
GTX 750 TI SLI vs 760, 770
Okay so NVIDIA has more information on the 750 ti now and on their site it says it is around $120 now that is really cheap for a card that beats my 560 ti. Sometimes found for more than 120. So would buying 2 750 ti. ASUS with two fans be better in SLI then the 760. I mean doesn't it use Maxwell which should be a whole new number anyway? 800?
More about gtx 750 sli 760 770
The card does not support SLI, sorry bro, the 750Ti I mean, and onto the 280X's they are overpriced everywhere and mostly out of stock due to insane bitminers EDIT: Could of swore someone was saying get a 280X but it is gone now, oh well.
It's the first Maxwell card, but it is patently clear which market the card is targeted at. Firstly the bus bandwidth is 128 Bit as opposed to 256Bit or the 780's 384 Bit bus. This restricts internal data bandwidth/throughput in the card. It also has limited (16 I believe) ROP's and the base model only features 1GB of RAM.Yes this is the first Maxwell card, but it is a severely compromised one.
Related Resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Get the answer
Oh. Patrick is this the wrong article I didn't say anything about a 280x?
sli gtx 660 sounds more promising as it only costs 21$ more a piece than gtx 750 ti in my country. though a 750 ti is 130& here O_Onow it depends where you buy it from x.xthe 200$ for a gtx 660 on newegg is wow and ridiculous as hell given the low prices in USA. O_Oif you can afford the 770 I would advise to go for it as it offers good performance in many apps and good fps in games at 1080p (60+ but not all times).from the sites I checked seeing as a gtx 760 raised up to the 280$ price I would say is not worth at all. though might be only a few crazy websites.if the difference between gtx 770 and 760 is 90$ or more gtx 760 is the king.7870 lte or xt sound promising though I can't recommend them as I do not know the prices where you live.
750ti have no sli support. 760 and 770 are in different price ranges so it depends on ur budget, 770 is about 20% faster than 760.
depends on the games. gtx 770 can be 8% better in a few games like wow, elder scrolls, gothic series, wow and lol ...and 15% in bf, crysis, arma, terra, c9 ....at 250$ or less gtx 760 makes more sense since the 770 goes for 330$ + gtx 760 for more than 260$ = not worth at all. in my country they sell for 250& ....... overpriced there was this funny dmc game where gtx 760 managed better than 770 lol. can't remember name of the video XD
Nvidia really should make their numbering clearer.750TI is a very good card... for casual gaming / strong HTPC OR upgrade of older PC with PSU restrictions.If I was planning an gaming PC upgrade today I'd wait for 860 (think 256bit GDDR5,
shaders). Like 750TI SLI in one card.
750 ti newegg hd 7850 same price meh what a new gpu ...at least 750 should have had the power of 750 ti with power saving and 750 ti should have gained an upper hand on 7850 at least....by the way op the 750 ti at 120$ is the reference card right?so not worth it
Thanks for the input.
THSNOTLEK said:
Okay so NVIDIA has more information on the 750 ti now and on their site it says it is around $120 now that is really cheap for a card that beats my 560 ti. Sometimes found for more than 120. So would buying 2 750 ti. ASUS with two fans be better in SLI then the 760. I mean doesn't it use Maxwell which should be a whole new number anyway? 800?
the card does NOT HAVE the sli slot for the SLI bridge adapter. HOWEVER two cards CAN be configured in the DRIVERS for software PCI-e slot sli.
nvidia said this same thing about the gt 440 and yet people have configured them to run in software sli.
you have a choice to configure the second card as a physx only or for sli.
and is that as effective and bug free? NOP XP
agello24 said:
THSNOTLEK said:
the card does NOT HAVE the sli slot for the SLI bridge adapter. HOWEVER two cards CAN be configured in the DRIVERS for software PCI-e slot sli.
nvidia said this same thing about the gt 440 and yet people have configured them to run in software sli.
Do you have some information we can see where this has been done?
17seconds said:
agello24 said:
THSNOTLEK said:
I'd be very interested in that possibility. When I started to read the review for the 750 Ti on this site, I thought it would be perfect. I'm looking for a decent-ish GPU for my build that I'll hopefully double-up on down the road. And power consumption is an issue for me (I have an older case/PSU that I don't want to replace, and I live in an off-grid house so I try to keep my power footprint very small). But then I got to the point in the review where it mentioned no SLI support. Gutted!Any confirmation on whether or not it's possible to run two of these cards together? Or any thoughts on a comparable card with an SLI slot? Thanks.
jsantab5 said:
17seconds said:
agello24 said:
THSNOTLEK said:
I'd be very interested in that possibility. When I started to read the review for the 750 Ti on this site, I thought it would be perfect. I'm looking for a decent-ish GPU for my build that I'll hopefully double-up on down the road. And power consumption is an issue for me (I have an older case/PSU that I don't want to replace, and I live in an off-grid house so I try to keep my power footprint very small). But then I got to the point in the review where it mentioned no SLI support. Gutted!Any confirmation on whether or not it's possible to run two of these cards together? Or any thoughts on a comparable card with an SLI slot? Thanks.
It is NOT possible.
That's why I asked for proof.
Nvidia just doesn't support SLI without a bridge connector.
sorry to disapoint but it is 100% possible. It just takes 2 programs (one for windows and one for mainboard bios) from a korean website to make the gpus both work together as in possibly called matter of sli.This is but 100% unsafe and may cause a lot of cpu and gpu strain if not even ruin the mainboard. It is as well unstable and unreliable.as I did not begin with this conversation I won't post the link to the apps because I don't want to get baned for having people try to ruin their pc nor do I recommend for people to try that unless someone shows real life proof of 100% stability and safety (which no one will be able to do now ) ).as mentioned above this is completely unsafe so it should be avoided.
Guys, I just found out it IS actually possible using Nvidia's drivers. Sorry for posting so late but I just HAD to share this, so here's how. You need to use a GeForce driver before March 2014 for it to work, but this is just what I heard so don't take my word for it. But I do think it's possible and I will try it, also for those who say SLI needs an SLI bridge, remember the 7100 card? It SLIs without an SLI bridge.
17seconds said:
agello24 said:
THSNOTLEK said:
Nope cause everyone is relying on every other person saying it does not work. sli can run in software mode too. the pci express bus can handle that.
also AMD just released the r9 285 and also does not have the crossfire bridge, yet it runs in crossfire. people wont try if someone else told them no. when i find the videos on youtube, ill be sure to come back and show you.
John Plummer said:
17seconds said:
agello24 said:
THSNOTLEK said:
Nope cause everyone is relying on every other person saying it does not work. sli can run in software mode too. the pci express bus can handle that.
also AMD just released the r9 285 and also does not have the crossfire bridge, yet it runs in crossfire. people wont try if someone else told them no. when i find the videos on youtube, ill be sure to come back and show you.
Yes it does work in SLI through software mode, but this feature is only on the driver before March 2014 like I said. Here's a link where I found a guy saying HardwareLuxx.de did it.
just scroll down until you find it.
Also I think I might be trying this out myself when I have time and when I can borrow my friend's 750 Ti. Will post back when that happens.
OWEN10578 said:
Also I think I might be trying this out myself when I have time and when I can borrow my friend's 750 Ti. Will post back when that happens.
Still waiting
OWEN10578 said:
Yes it does work in SLI through software mode, but this feature is only on the driver before March 2014 like I said. Here's a link where I found a guy saying HardwareLuxx.de did it.
just scroll down until you find it.
There is nothing on that thread to suggest software SLI is possible with the GTX 750, only talk of overclocking.
OWEN10578 said:
I just wanted to bump this old thread to see if anyone had managed to software SLI the GTX 750 / 750Ti.I had 2 GTX 970's in SLI but got them refunded due to the 3.5GB Vram issue. Yes I did notice the stuttering also.Like many others I wasn't impressed with Nvidia's advertising and don't feel inclined to splash out on GTX 980's when the Ti versions may be on the horizon.
RobWHS said:
OWEN10578 said:
Still waiting
Oh gosh, sorry I forgot about this. But I lost my 750 Ti by running Furmark on it and it fried a mosfet on it since I increased the power limit to 200W and overvolted it to 1.2V with it running at 1400MHz. Right now I'm using a GTX 760 Hawk card...but I have another friend of mine that has a GTX 750 Ti too so I'm not promising but just maybe I could borrow my friends' GTX 750 Tis and try to SLI them.
OWEN10578 said:
RobWHS said:
OWEN10578 said:
Still waiting
Oh gosh, sorry I forgot about this. But I lost my 750 Ti by running Furmark on it and it fried a mosfet on it since I increased the power limit to 200W and overvolted it to 1.2V with it running at 1400MHz. Right now I'm using a GTX 760 Hawk card...but I have another friend of mine that has a GTX 750 Ti too so I'm not promising but just maybe I could borrow my friends' GTX 750 Tis and try to SLI them.
Glad you made it back. looking forward to some results.
Ask a new question
Related Resources
More resources帖子很冷清,卤煮很失落!求安慰
手机签到经验翻倍!快来扫一扫!
七彩虹GTX760 CH-2GD5买前必看!!
9408浏览 / 9回复
七彩虹GTX760 CH-2GD5显卡是一款纯公版做工的显卡,在显卡的品质上面绝对有着出色的表现,对于那些喜欢高品质产品的玩家来说是一款不可多得的产品。显卡256bit/2048MB的显存配置以及993/6008MHz的默认频率都彰显其霸道的性能。这款显卡目前的价格为1799元,非常高的性价比。作者:作者:作者:作者:作者:作者:作者:作者:作者:作者:作者:作者:作者:作者:作者:作者:
俩块这个 显卡搭配
能提升多少性能
有770实惠吗
对 楼主 NVIDIA哥 说:=========================我捡多少个瓶子才能买这个760???
。。。。。。
。。。。。。
可能感兴趣的板块:
用户名/注册邮箱/注册手机号
其他第三方号登录股票/基金&
满足不同用户操作需求 铭鑫760中玩版
作者:周坤
  第1页:价格适中!铭鑫GTX760中国玩家版热卖  泡泡网显卡频道5月20日 铭鑫GTX760U-2GBD5 中国玩家版显卡是全新上市的一款GTX760产品,利用了三风扇配合热管以及散热片的组合,可以非常迅速的降低显卡运行,256bit/2GB高规格显存配置足以满足不同用户的不同操作需求。目前,该显卡售价1699元,感兴趣的朋友不妨一起来了解一下。铭鑫 GTX760U-2GBD5 中国玩家版铭鑫GTX760U-2GBD5 中国玩家版 (参数 报价 点评)主体型号GTX760U-2GBD5 中国玩家版核心核心品牌NVIDIA核心代号GK104NVIDIA芯片GeForce GTX 760核心频率980MHz显存显存类型GDDR5显存容量2048MB显存位宽256bit显存频率6008MHz接口DVI接口2个HDMI接口1个DP接口1个规格HDCP支持散热器类型三散热风扇+热管散热电源接口8pin+6pin  铭鑫 GTX760U-2GBD5 中国玩家版  [参考价格] 1699元  [商家名称] 北京九域怡和  [联系方式] 010-  [联系地址] 北京市海淀区(,)E世界财富中心8层827A室  [报价查询] 显卡产品报价 铭鑫显卡产品报价  第2页:铭鑫 GTX760U-2GBD5 中国玩家版解析  铭鑫这款GTX760核心基础频率为:980MHz,显存频率:6008MHz,核心采用10相高规格用料,目前上市价格仅1699元,无论性能还是性价比方面,均在7系入门级市场中占据绝对优势。此外,铭鑫这款显卡最大功率需求仅170W,系统最小功率需求为500W,适合主流平台使用。对铭鑫这款全新7系入门级显卡感兴趣的玩家近期不妨给予重点关注。  铭鑫 视界风GTX760U-2GBD5 中国玩家版采用了全新28nm开普勒架构的GK104核心设计,核心基础频率为980MHz,通过Boost2.0加速后频率可以提升到1033MHz,内建1344个CUDA流处理器,支持DX11.1,并支持更快的DX11.1曲面细分引擎、OpenGL4.3、CUDA、PhysXPureVideo高清硬件加速技术、TXAA, FXAA, Adaptive VSync, GPU Boost等,并支持最新的PCIE 3.0标准和4K显示输出。  铭鑫视界风GTX760U-2GBD5中国玩家版采用了3面蓝色6cm静音可调速风扇,内部采用了4根6mm镀镍热管,风扇罩整体覆盖于PCB表面可形成良好的风道,有效降低PCB整体温度。  铭鑫 视界风GTX760U-2GBD5 中国玩家版显卡头部提供了两组SLI金手指,最多可支持三路SLI互联。  为提高显卡PCB整体强度,铭鑫视界风GTX760U-2GBD5中国玩家版显卡在采用10层PCB方案的同时,边缘设有带有铭鑫经典LOGO的PCB加固条,从这个角度我们可以看到铭鑫视界风GTX760U-2GBD5中国玩家版显卡的散热鳍片设计紧凑、间距匀称,有效增加了单位散热面积,并有利于内部热量借助风道流畅排出。  供电方面,铭鑫视界风GTX760U-2GBD5中国玩家版显卡采用超越公版的8相核心、2相显存分离式供电设计,最大功率为170W,供电用料采用了超薄铁氧体电感,核心供电MOSFET采用了一上桥两下桥方案,GPU满载温度为97摄氏度。  显存方面,铭鑫这款显卡配备了8颗GDDR5显存颗粒,显存带宽256bit,显存容量2048MB,显存频率6008MHz,可轻松应对高分辨率画质。  铭鑫视界风GTX760U-2GBD5中国玩家版显卡尾部的8+2相供电,此外显卡的风扇智能温控供电接口,及8+6Pin辅助供电接口,均被安排在了显卡PCB尾部。  铭鑫视界风GTX760U-2GBD5中国玩家版显卡位于GPU背部的供电用料,采用了钽聚合物电容及大量MLCC。  铭鑫视界风GTX760U-2GBD5中国玩家版显卡的散热部分,由4根6cm镀镍热管及双区块铝制散热鳍片构成,核心GPU散热采用了纯铜匀热板方案,可使散热更加均匀。  为使显卡核心性能可以充分发挥,铭鑫视界风GTX760U-2GBD5中国玩家版除了8相核心供电外,辅助供电采用了8+6Pin方案。  输出接口方面,铭鑫这款显卡配备了1个DVI-D接口、1个DVI-I接口、1个HDMI接口以及1个DP且所有接口均采用了镀金方案,原生支持3屏输出,最高可支持4屏输出,为高端玩家提供身临其境的游戏体验。  编辑点评:  凭借出色的做工以及豪华的用料以及1699元的上市价,铭鑫这款显卡在非公版设计的GTX760大军中具有绝佳的性价比优势,高品质的整体用料也保证了显卡的稳定性、寿命以及整体的发热量,毫不逊于一线大厂做工,加之其具备的动态超频技术,令该显卡的性能发挥到了极致。对铭鑫这款显卡感兴趣的朋友近期可以通过以下方式购买。  参考报价:  ¥1699
(编辑:和讯网站)
暂无专家推荐本文
同时转发到我的微博
将自动提交到和讯看点,
请输入您的观点并提交。
请输入您的观点 168字以内
同时转发到我的微博置顶我的观点
科技精品推荐
每日要闻推荐
精彩焦点图鉴
  【免责声明】本文仅代表作者本人观点,与和讯网无关。和讯网站对文中陈述、观点判断保持中立,不对所包含内容的准确性、可靠性或完整性提供任何明示或暗示的保证。请读者仅作参考,并请自行承担全部责任。}

我要回帖

更多关于 快穿之掠夺金手指 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信