战地1 战地1fairfight ban1week suspension

Thread ist gesperrt.
Fairfight 1 week suspension bug
Angeworben:
17:12 , bearbeitet
17:13 von HannibalSmith92
When i try to join a server it says "kicked by FF: stated reason 1 week suspension ....".
If i try to connect again it works and i can play and if i try it a third time i get the error message again.
What the f*** is this?
I never broke the rules or used cheat/hack.
My stats are normal - no stats reset.
Check my bf4db.
[bf4db.com]
Windows 7-64Bit Home Premium - GTX
770 - Intel Core i7 X990 - 8GB Ram
Angeworben:
At just a quick glance, it took you 2 months to raise your average spm by roughly 200 points.
Then in just 2 days your average spm jumps another ~300 points.
One could understand how that would raise an eyebrow or two at FF.
Angeworben:
SkrooLoose_71 said:At just a quick glance, it took you 2 months to raise your average spm by roughly 200 points.
Then in just 2 days your average spm jumps another ~300 points.
One could understand how that would raise an eyebrow or two at FF.
Operation Metro dude, its all i say.
Angeworben:
1 week suspension means they have detected cheat. A pretty obvious one like shooting through walls or massmurder.
If they detect it again you will be banned for good.
Fairfight has a shitty policy. Instead of instant perma ban they use 7 day suspension and perma ban on second detection.
Angeworben:
at least FF could say why you are "banned", some info etc.
Angeworben:
THE_SAZABI said:Instead of instant perma ban they use 7 day suspension and perma ban on second detection.
I thought it was a three-strike rule, but two is better. One would've been ideal, though.
Professional Expert(TM)
Angeworben:
17:40 , bearbeitet
17:41 von Best1nDaLobby
Strac_CRO said:at least FF could say why you are &banned&, some info etc.
I think they intentionally release as little information as possible to try to minimize the chances of cheat websites figuring out how to get by it.
i might be wrong
im probably wrong
Angeworben:
I didnt cheat, and
I can play. If i leave server and rejoin it gives the the error message.
Angeworben:
LiO-Steelahhh said:I think they intentionally release as little information as possible to try to minimize the chances of cheat websites figuring out how to get by it.
That's how they roll. No need to give them any hints on how to avoid detection.
Professional Expert(TM)
Angeworben:
Why im able to join a server (somtimes) and then again i cant? And why i dont have stats reset. As far as i know they reset your stats as well.
Angeworben:
They won't tell you why. They don't want hackers like u and hack sites to adjust their software to counter ff.
gigabyte ga-990fxa-ud3, fx-8350, 16g ripjaw ram, corsair ax-860i, geforce gtx 980 ftw.
Angeworben:
17:48 , bearbeitet
17:49 von HannibalSmith92
Strac_CRO said:at least FF could say why you are &banned&, some info etc.
It says "level3 monitoring active #UYt8E5"
They won't tell you why. They don't want hackers like u and hack sites to adjust their software to counter ff.
Bullshit, you cant read?
Im not hacking or cheating or whatever you call it. I CAN PLAY BUT SOMETIME I CANT.
Angeworben:
Are you sure you haven't played in flagrun servers or used any kind of cheating software (no recoil counts too)?
Paid 50$ for this signature.
Angeworben:
HannibalSmith92 said:Strac_CRO said:at least FF could say why you are &banned&, some info etc.It says &level3 monitoring active #UYt8E5&
Bullshit, you cant read?
Im not hacking or cheating or whatever you call it. I CAN PLAY BUT SOMETIME I CANT.
That means you cheated then..
Do you even support bro?
Angeworben:
TheXaXo said:Are you sure you haven't played in flagrun servers or used any kind of cheating software (no recoil counts too)?
No dude never. I have no idea whats going on. I already opened a support ticket.
Angeworben:
17:59 , bearbeitet
18:09 von dan1342017
HannibalSmith92 said:TheXaXo said:Are you sure you haven't played in flagrun servers or used any kind of cheating software (no recoil counts too)?No dude never. I have no idea whats going on. I already opened a support ticket.
This is what's going on, you cheated or you went in a restricted area too many times. Are you sure you didn't violate the Terms of Service?
If you've received any of the following FairFight messages, your Battlfield 4 account has been found to be in violation of our Terms of Service: o You were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: Banned Code #J8Ytk2 o We have permanently blocked your access to the online gameplay portion of Battlefield 4.
o You were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: 24 Hour Suspension - LvL2 Monitoring Active #K98L9 o We have temporarily blocked your access to the online gameplay portion of Battlefield 4 for 24 hours and your stats have been reset.
o You were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: 24 Hour Suspension - LvL2 Monitoring Active #UyTrG2 o We have temporarily blocked your access to the online gameplay portion of Battlefield 4 for 24 hours and your stats have been reset.
o You were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: Restricted Area o You have been kicked from a server for entering an area not designed for players by using an exploit in the terrain. We have taken no further action at this time however please note that continual use of this type of exploit may lead to sanctions being taken against your account.
o You were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: 1 Week Suspension - LvL3 Monitoring Active #UYt8E5 o We have temporarily blocked your access to the online gameplay portion of Battlefield 4 for 1 week (168 hours) and your stats have been reset.
You may have violated the Terms of Service if, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, you: o Promote, encourage, or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency or items.
Examples of such behavior in Battlefield 4 include, but are not limited
to: o Use of third-party software, such as aimbots, wallhacks, and other similar cheats in order to gain an unfair advantage over other players
o Abuse of game features in an unintended manner to stack on scores in an artificial manner--also known as "stat padding."
Our penalty system is cumulative, meaning that if you continue to violate our Terms of Service, the penalty applied may increase in severity, and may ultimately result in permanent account closure.
Account closure is reserved for the most serious breaches of our Terms of Service, but can also be applied in cases where an account has accumulated a number of violations over a period of time.
If you'd like to review our Terms of Service, you can find them at
[tos.ea.com]
If you feel you have received this suspension in error, please contact us at .
Angeworben:
It's not a bug, you got that cause you a chetaah!!!!
&The only barrier to human development, is ignorance, and this is not insurmountable.& - Robert H. Goddard
Angeworben:
dremanu said:It's not a bug, you got that cause you a chetaah!!!!
Thats all you have to say?
Angeworben:
18:09 , bearbeitet
18:11 von GunsAhoy613
i truly believe in my heart hackers are more valuable customers to game companies , because
of the fact that they usually have to buy more copies in order to circumvent there getting caught cheating.
The only reason is money .
The only goal for a company is money.
edit :your a cheater/booster/glicher/and probably a liar too , but that's my opinion, and im not always right.
Angeworben:
HannibalSmith92 said:dremanu said:It's not a bug, you got that cause you a chetaah!!!!Thats all you have to say?
You should be ashamed of yourself for coming to the forum with a such a lame excuse. Just be glad they did not ban your account altogether, and learn your lesson from that, and don't cheat again cause if you do, next time they'll ban you for good.
&The only barrier to human development, is ignorance, and this is not insurmountable.& - Robert H. Goddard
Thread ist gesperrt.
Thread ist gesperrt.}

我要回帖

更多关于 fairfight 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信