大家帮我看看这是什么电脑电源线接法图解

大家帮我看看这笔记本硬盘是什么接口?这硬盘有坏道,用鲁大师硬盘检测时都会卡死的,只能手动重开机。。_百度知道
大家帮我看看这笔记本硬盘是什么接口?这硬盘有坏道,用鲁大师硬盘检测时都会卡死的,只能手动重开机。。
大家帮我看看这笔记本硬盘是什么接口?这硬盘有坏道,用鲁大师硬盘检测时都会卡死的,只能手动重开机。。。不换硬盘能用吗?
我有更好的答案
  你这是标准的SATA接口。  不换硬盘的话,你就每天被它折腾吧,直到受不了。还得换硬盘。哈。  
数码爱好者
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
笔记本硬盘的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
请大家帮我看看这篇英语文章有没有什么语法或拼写的错误,也提些意见.I like looking out the window in my room.I miss you when we are not together,and I trying to find you and looking forward to your return.My mother.Since I was born,I have never seen my biological father.Mother would not say anything about him.Whenever thought of my father’s left,I was felt that I would never obtain the love from him.I felt my life is not complete.But my mother has cleaned up all the doubts and worries that stucked in my heart.she gives me all her love.When I graduated from junior high school,I came to America with my mother.She helped me to find the senior high school,settles down my life.Since then,we can hardly spend time together.I always alone at home.She rarely goes home for dinner.At that time,I often lean on the windowsill and search for her figure.Yet for countless nights,until I’m sleep,she’s still wasn’t home.One night,my mother was home late.After she’s home,she lies on the sofa.I put a quilt on her so that she won’t caught a cold.Suddenly,I found that there was some blood stain on her shirt,it makes me worry.After a closer look,I saw some peeling on her hand.At that time,I couldn’t hold for me is selfless I burst into tears.My mother had paid much for me.Since I opened my eyes,she always working hard so that I could lead a better life.I feel that.I think I should give her more care.The windowsill is my favorite place to stay because I could wait for you back home,my mother.I want you to know how much I love you.You gave me life and taught me how to live.Thank you for all the times.You wiped away my tears,calmed all my fears,and help me by my hand.I’m lucky because I have a selfless mother.To me,she is the person I love the most.For as long as I can remember,she always by my side to give me support,confidence and help.I gradually felt her sincere love for me,and her love for me is beyond compare.I will cherish my learning time so that I can get into a better university and achieve my dream .I want to use my lifetime to repay my mother,the woman who loves me the most in this world.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I like looking out of the window in my room.I miss you when we are not together,and I try to find you and look forward for your return.My mother.Since I was born,I have never seen my biological father and my mother has never talked about him.Whenever I think of my father’s left,I feel that I will never obtain the love from him and that my life is incomplete.But my mother has cleaned up all the doubts and worries which were stucked in my heart.she gives me all of her love.After I graduated from junior high school,I came to United States with my mother.She helped me to find a senior high school for my continuing education.Since then,we hardly spend any time together and I'm always alone at home.Because she rarely eats dinner at home,I often lean on the windowsill and wish I can see her coming home.Yet,for countless nights,she wasn’t even at home even after I fell asleep.One night,my mother came home late and she lay on the couch.I put a blanket on her so that she won’t be sick on the next day.Suddenly,I found that there were some blood staines on her shirt and I was worried.After I had a closer look,I saw some peeling on her hands.At that time,I couldn’t even hold my tears anymore because my mother have paid so much for me.Since the day I was born,she has always worked hard so that I can have a better life.I think I should care more about her now.The windowsill is my favourite place to stay because that is the place where I can wait for my mother to come back home.Mother,I want you to know that I love you so much.You gave me my life and taught me how to live.Thank you for all of the times that you wiped away my tears,calmed my fears,and helped me by your knowledge.I’m lucky because I have a selfless mother.She is the person I love the most.From the beginning of my memories,she was always stand by my side and gave me support,confidence and help.I gradually understanded her love and that for me is beyond compare.I will study hard in my high school so that I can get into a better university and achieve my dream.I want to use my lifetime to take care of my mother-the woman who loves me the most in the world.高中生里面英语水平算很好的了,比我当年好多了.注意写东西不要按照中文的思路去写,要按英语的思路去写.不要有那么连接短句比方说one night,one day,after I.,at that time,etc.这些都是中文语法,英语书面语很少这样写.你写的很多句子都重复,很多前后都可以用which,when 或者that 并成一句,看起来更简洁更容易懂.注意时态和 have/has done,句子中的时态前后要一直.always前要有be动词.good luck.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
looking out oftrylook ~ thought改thinking →_→felt前不加was→_→life was the senior 改成a senior settles改成and settled →_→alone前面的前面加amT_T at that time 换成during that time!one night后面都是过去式自己改won't caught 改成would...
look ~ thought改thinking →_→felt前不加was→_→life was the senior 改成a senior settles改成and settled →_→alone前面的前面加amT_T at that time 换成during that time!one night后面都是过去式自己改won't caught 改成wouldn't catch
made worried→_→ hold me back and I。。。不知道你的句法重点!was always→_→backing home→_→times次数次数 all the time→_→helped→_→最重要的人一会改!for去掉,she is→_→
扫描下载二维码麻烦大家帮我看看这是什么品种,帮忙评个价格。不懂刚接触。求大神们说的详细点,最好有盘玩和保养的方法_百度知道
麻烦大家帮我看看这是什么品种,帮忙评个价格。不懂刚接触。求大神们说的详细点,最好有盘玩和保养的方法
麻烦大家帮我看看这是什么品种,帮忙评个价格。不懂刚接触。求大神们说的详细点,最好有盘玩和保养的方法。
我有更好的答案
最好的保养方式就是把它吃掉。
这其实就是山里的野核桃!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。麻烦大家帮我看看,我工地有一个电机为380V三角形接法的,15KW, 能否改为660V星形接法,我提高电压使绕组电压不变,但不知道电机的功率,绕组电流,最大转矩,升温等相关参数会不会有很大的变化,避免电机烧掉。谢谢
全部答案(共3个回答)
机它的耐压就增加了,如作为发电机它的输出电压就业同样提高了。因为决定输出电动势的重要一条就是导线的有效长度。
你采用星形接法接在380V上这样就造成了电压太低相当于每项线圈上承受的电压是220V而实际应为380V,相当于电机欠压输出的功率就低了而你的负载没有变就相当于过...
电流增大了。在同样的线电流下,负载接成三角形时的电流是接成三角形时的三倍。
Y型接法也称星型接法,绕组的电压是220V,三角形接法是380V,差不多就是0.5789倍咯。倒过来说,三角形接法的电压是星型接法的电压的根号3倍
当然三角形接...
电机三角形接法其中一相头尾端接错,会出现电机定子绕组烧毁的现象,因为此时定子绕组不能正常感应电动势平衡电源电压,于是电流就很大,很快将绕组烧毁。
如果其中U1....
V 电压的电动机,额定接法是星形/三角,电机绕组相电压660V,接到380V三相电源上,相当于是星三角启动中的启动状态,相电压1/1.7321倍...
答: 知柏地黄丸合交泰丸组成材料有盐知母、盐黄柏、生熟地、山萸肉、山药、丹皮、 茯苓、泽泻、黄连、桂心、莲须、锻龙骨、锻牡蛎各适量
使用方法是水煎服,每日1剂,早晚...
答: 考试合格啊!
答: 1. 保持地板干燥清洁,避免与大量的水接触,若遇漏水于地面,必须及时擦干净,用风扇吹干,不能直接太阳暴晒或用电炉烘烤,以免干燥过快,地板干裂。
2. 不允许用碱...
答:  2011年二级建造师考试时间(部分省市时间不统一)
6月26日  上午9:00-12:00
大家还关注
Copyright &
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):