readabook.hep.com.cn sve原形

A.选动词原形构成祈使句.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
A.选动词原形构成祈使句. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Choose the right description of the underlined part in each sentence.
(选出对句中画线部分描述正确的选项。)
I need to be in my office by nine o’clock.
A.情态动词
C.实义动词
按每个小题后的要求做题。
There used to be a church here, ________ ________ ________?(构成反意疑问句)
填写所给动词的正确形式。(共10题;每小题1分,满分10分)注意:有的空需要加助动词构成时态或语态1. The little boy ________ (go) blind when hewas run over by a passing car..2. All the files deserve _______ (sort) out, forthey will be useful in the future.3. People have come to like the book that____________ (write) in the 1980s. 4. The wooden furniture ____________ (replace)by plastic furniture sooner or later.5 .I had my wallet __________(steal) on my wayhome.& 6.The car is considered to ___________ (invent)in the 19th century.7.I got to know him in the 1960s and since thena good relation ________ (build) between us.8. By the time he was ten, he_____________(teach) mathematics by his father.9. He insisted that he_______ (see) a man in theroom at that time.10.The Science and TechnologyFestival____________(hold) every year on a regular basis.&
填写所给动词的正确形式。(共10题;每小题1分,满分10分) 注意:有的空需要加助动词构成时态或语态 1. The little boy ________ (go) blind when he was run over by a passing car.. 2. All the files deserve _______ (sort) out, for they will be useful in the future. 3. People have come to like the book that ____________ (write) in the 1980s.
4. The wooden furniture ____________ (replace) by plastic furniture sooner or later. 5 .I had my wallet __________(steal) on my way home.&
6.The car is considered to ___________ (invent) in the 19th century. 7.I got to know him in the 1960s and since then a good relation ________ (build) between us. 8. By the time he was ten, he _____________(teach) mathematics by his father. 9. He insisted that he_______ (see) a man in the room at that time. 10.The Science and Technology Festival____________(hold) every year on a regular basis.
It's no secret that most busy American mothers use the TV set &&[21]& &(介词)a live-in babysitter. In some families the TV holds a child's attention for half &&[22]& &(冠词)hour or two while in others it is the child's constant daytime companion. Is there any harm in this?  Debate on the question is very hot, and periodically research is published &&[23]& &(show)that TV reduces attention space, makes children upset or causes them to be violent. In today's cartoon David Horsey makes &&[24]& &of (短语动词)the show-off of "children's TV". It is said& [25]& &(从属连词) the special programing supposedly uses entertainment to help youngsters to learn to read and take their& [26]& &(数词) steps in the big, diverse world outside their family. But what do children really get from this programming?  Horsey's suspicion is &&[27]& &(从属连词)children's programming chiefly turns kids into TV addicts(上了瘾的人), not into readers or happy mixers. The kids, still at their early age, are attracted by the figures on the screen. "Can you say TV?" The& [28]& &(soon) the kid learns the word, the more effectively he can remind his mother to turn on the TV.  A child hooked on TV tends& [29]& &(构成非谓语动词) fix his eyes on commercial advertisement, and there are plenty of those targeting children of all ages. Thus, at the very least, mom tries to search for a certain way to make the kids quiet and peaceful , hence changing a child& &&[30]& &(介词) an American shopper all day long. Spending too much time on the tube will have an ill effect on the kids.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Unit 5 动词原形与三单_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Unit 5 动词原形与三单
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
阅读(3753)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'小学英语主要内容',
blogAbstract:'&基本用语: \r\n1.What is your name?---- My name is Amy. 回答人名\r\n2.How old are you?----- I am 14. 回答年龄、数字\r\n3.How are you?-------l am fine,thank you. 问候----谢谢\r\n4.Who are you?--------l am zhangpeng. 谁?----回答名字.\r\n5.Who is he?--------He is Zhang peng.他是谁?',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:0,
publishTime:2,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:1,
mainCommentCount:1,
recommendCount:1,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'',
hmcon:'0',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}near的反义词是什么.has的原形是什么
near的反义词是什么.has的原形是什么&
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《near的反义词是什么.has的原形是什么》相关的作业问题
light bigger eat wear read
left的原形是leave.naughty意为顽皮时反义词为cute,clever乖巧的
mad-angry同义词;anymore-no more\no longer\not anymore同义词;message及物动词 vt.通知;同...通讯联系;不及物动词 vi.通讯联系;pass on 把...传给某人;suppose及物动词 vt. [W]1.猜想,以为(that) I suppose he is
  1.have a sore throat 2.感冒  3.watch TV 4.发烧  5.buy presents 6.学英语  7.play the piano 8.踢足球  9.wash clothes 10.吃好吃的  六.按要求改写下列单词.(10%)  1.sad(反义词) 2.did(原形)  3.b
1.short& 2.cry& 3.sitting& 4.quick / fast& 5.to / two &6.small& 7.wrong / left& 8.who's& 9.raining &10.men
英语笔记:六年级有范围 the other 两者中的一个(n)one…the other The others 一个范围里的一部分(n) some…the others(a) other+ n (people)(n) others other people, some…some…others…Another +数词+名
don't= do notthis thatfoot feet
short 反义词 long/talldancing原形 dancefour 同音词 forrun 现代分词 ranthey 单数 themour 主格 weI宾格 me
fun-funny better-well happy-happier 再问: 反义词:bad win 改成近义词:ill game 改同音词:hear 再答: hear-hearable ill game-agian bad win-good win再问: 反义词:bad改成近义词:ill 改同音词:hear 再答:
sure 的同义词certainly has 的现在分词 having our 的主格 we does的原形do short反义词 long 或者tall
disagree ,dislike,may,work,building,personal,woody
ideawakeladiesquietbike
swim,below,lucky
go是going原形by的同义词不知.this对应thatno与know同音near与far是对应的我刚6年级、学得不多、希望可以有帮助、最好是采用、谢谢
light 再答: eat 再答: wear 再答: 社会科学 再答: 电脑学习 再答: 从星期一到星期五 再答: 马上 再答: read read过去式 再答: 上课have class 再答: have a class上课 那个打错了
children所有格_children‘s____ ask反义词__answer__ wallet近义词__purse___ were原形are_____2 Where is the book?3She boughta watch last week.4 No,I didn't 或者 No,we didn't5 Wh
light(比较级)bigger &(最高级)biggestdoeseatwomenwearread(read的过去式和过去分词都是一样的)bugs 再问: 后面4道题的答案是再问: 后面4道题的答案是 再答: 不是一共八道题吗?再问: 嗯再问: 再问: 答案是 再答: 这道题的目的在于求7、8、6的最小公倍
friendly inside terribly
usually(近义词)【often 经常dry(反义词)【wetwork(名词)【workshining(动词原形)【shine如还有疑问~欢迎追问}

我要回帖

更多关于 http abook.hep.com 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信