위풍당당-dj joy MP3微盘网盘都可以

求少女时代THE BOYS的歌词_百度知道
求少女时代THE BOYS的歌词
我有更好的答案
韩文,英文,中文,中文音译都有
中文音译:抠比 那搜 洗家就恰 啊 捏 把大谬可跌 图都爹几 吗啦 囧句就哈谬 gi挥嫩 木度 no了 比kiu 噶卡森 piu钩 那哇把啦 囧Bring the boys outBring the boys outWe bring the boys outWe bring the boys outBring the boys out孙里诶 吗求 撒嫩 口No gi的留求 波留你困恰你 get up啊大蛮 sei桑一 可跌 句怒的给蛮的你 that’s funny 困恰你可娘 不 素噶 (哦b)搜 男不地起钩 给求都 谬 波你钩 一咯那那卡咯给 莫几给 一了 捏钩呀吗懂 捏 呀送额 波有就My boy Bring the boys outGirls' generation make you feel the heat求 sei给噶 no了 去莫给Bring the boys outWi碰都 当当哈几 biu搜不偷弄 网咧 莫就搜You know the girlsBring the boys out很的里几 吗钩 可跌 恰咯 几giu网咧 求曾 卡疼 撒么 撒嫩 因噶您钩No嫩 wei yes fly high 波搜 wei you fly high 破gi黑Oh no 莫咯家那No诶 几牛么 波有就 几股了 囧很的咯就 莫得噶 no 不 素 一给有撒嫩 sei咯给 色有几给 对 钩足因宫嗯 怕咯 no 怕咯 noBring the boys outGirls' generation make you feel the heat穷 sei给噶 no了 组莫给Bring the boys outWe碰都 当当哈几 biu素不偷弄 网咧 莫就搜You know the girlsBring the boys outGirls bring the boys outI wanna dance right now捏噶 一个咯 句给 come outSei桑 男家得里有 男No.1 几黑了 句嫩Athena Check this out则giu把啦 都求内 搜留因一米 莫度 卡进 sei桑诶 男家可跌咯 就 卡嫩 钩呀 keep upGirls' generation, We don't stopBring the boys out吗giu波留懂 迷咧噶 安波有懂迷咧噶 别 怒啊陪 piu求就囧囧 头 网表看 捏 莫色别吗几 男 把留的 钩 噶他 my heart口比 那搜 洗家就恰 啊 内 把大谬可跌 图都跌几 吗啦 囧Bring the boys out句求哈谬 gi会嫩 木度 no了 比giu噶卡森 piu钩 那哇 把啦 囧Bring the boys outcause the girls bring the boys outGirls bring the boys outGirls bring the boys out Girls bring the boys outGirls' generation make'em feel the heat穷 sei给噶 屋里 就莫给Bring the boys outSei桑额 一个 男家莫进 有家得 有gi 莫有啦You know the girlsBring the boys out英文歌词[All] I can tell you're looking at meI know what you seeAny closer and you'll feel the heat[Jessica] GG[All] You don't have to pretend that you didn't notice meEvery look will make it hard to breath[Jessica] T R X[All] Bring the boys out[Tiffany] Yeah~ You know~[All] Bring the boys out[Tiffany] We bring the boys out (x2) Yeah~[All] Bring the boys out[泰妍] Soon as I step on the sceneI know that they're probably watching me~ watching me~[Tiffany] Get up[允儿] Imma be the hottest in this spotThere ain't no stopping me~ [Tiffany] That's right [Yoona] stopping me~[Sunny] I know life is a mysteryI'm gonna make historyI'm taking it from the start[徐贤] Call an emergencyI'm watching the phone ringI'm feeling this in my heart~ my heart~[All] Bring the boys out[All] Girl's Generation make'em feel the heat[Yuri] And we do it and we can't be beat[All] Bring the boys out[秀英] We're born to winBetter tell all your friends'Cause we get it inYou know the girls[All] Bring the boys out[Jessica] Wanna know my secretsFrom them I'll never tell'Cause I got them magicTouch themImma try and I failThat's right[Sunny] Yeah right[Jessica] That's right[Sunny] Yeah rightCome tonightI know I can fly[徐贤] I know life is a mysteryI'm gonna make historyI'm taking it from the start[泰妍] Call an emergencyI'm watching the phone ringI'm feeling this in my heart~ my heart~[All/泰妍] Bring the boys out[All] Girl's Generation make'em feel the heat[Tiffany] And we do it and we can't be beat[All] Bring the boys out[孝渊] We're born to winBetter tell all your friends'Cause we get it inYou know the girls[All] Bring the boys out[All] Girl's bring the boys out[Yuri] I wanna dance right nowWe can show them how the girls get down[允儿] Yes we go for more wins in a rowNo1 everyone should knowCheck this out[孝渊] All the boys (x2) want my heartBetter know how to rock in their stop[秀英] Oh GWe make you so hotGirl's Generation we won't stop[All] Bring the boys out[Jessica] It's not a fantasyThis is right for meLiving in like a star[泰妍] Can't get the rest of meImma be what I wanna beThis is deep in my heart~ my heart~[All] I can tell you're looking at meI know what you seeAny closer and you'll feel the heat[All/泰妍] Just bring the boys out[All/徐贤] You don't have to pretend that you didn't notice meEvery look will make it hard to breath[All] Bring the boys out[Jessica] 'Cause now[All/Jessica] Girl's bring the boys out (x4)[All] Girl's Generation make'em feel the heat[Sunny] And we do it and we can't be beat[All] Bring the boys out[Tiffany] We're born to winBetter tell all your friends'Cause we get it inYou know the girls[All] Bring the boys out中韩文歌词겁이 나서 시작조차 안 해 봤다면如果是因为胆小都没有尝试过的话그댄 투덜대지 마라 좀你就不要啰嗦了주저하면 기회는 모두 너를 비켜가你犹豫的时候 机会都会绕着你走가슴 펴고 나와봐라 좀敞开胸怀 见见世面Bring the boys out Bring the boys outWe bring the boys outWe bring the boys outBring the boys out순리에 맞춰 사는 것人是顺从道理来活着的넌 길들여져 버렸니你已经被顺从了么괜찮니 get up没事么 get up암담한 세상이 그댈 주눅들게 만드니在这黑暗的世界里让他气馁that's funny 괜찮니that's funny 没事么그냥 볼 수가 없어 난我不能就这么袖手旁观부딪히고 깨져도 몇 번이고 일어나即使撞碎了数次 我也要站起来날카롭게 멋지게 일을 내고야一定要冷漠的 帅气的말던 네 야성을 보여줘把你那野性的那一面表现出来My boy Bring the boys out Girls' generation make you feel the heat전 세계가 너를 주목해全世界都在关注着你Bring the boys out위풍도 당당하지 뼛속부터你从骨子里就是威风堂堂的넌 원래 멋졌어你本来就很帅You know the girls Bring the boys out흔들리지 말고 그댄 자릴 지켜你一定要维持的高度원래 전쟁 같은 삶을 사는 인간인걸你本来就是活在这战争般的生活的人너는 왜 yes fly high你为什么 yes fly high벌써 왜 you fly high 포기해为什么 这么快就 you fly high 放弃Oh 넌 멀었잖아Oh 你还可以的너의 집념을 보여줘让我们看见你的执着지구를 좀 흔들어줘 모두가 널 볼 수 있게请撼动地球 让我们都能看见你역사는 새롭게 쓰여지게 될 걸历史会被重新诠释的주인공은 바로 너 바로 너那个主人公就是你 就是你Bring the boys outGirls' generation make you feel the heat전 세계가 너를 주목해全世界都在关注着你Bring the boys out위풍도 당당하지 뼛속부터你从骨子里就是威风堂堂的넌 원래 멋졌어你本来就很帅You know the girlsBring the boys out Girls bring the boys outI wanna dance right now내가 이끌어 줄게 come out我来帮你引领 come out세상 남자들이여全世界的男人们난 No.1 지혜를 주는Athena我是 NO.1 给予智慧的 AthenaCheck this out즐겨봐라, 도전의 설레임享受吧 这挑战的紧张感이미 모두 가진 세상의 남자已经拥有所有的男人그대로 쭉 가는 거야 keep up就这么一直往前冲吧 keep upGirls' generation, We don't stopBring the boys out막혀버렸던 미래가 안보였던 미래가被堵住的未来 未曾看得见的未来네 눈앞에 펼쳐져现在就展现在你面前점점 더 완벽한 네 모습에我好像被你那渐渐完美的身影마치 난 빨려들 것 같아 My heart更加的吸引 My heart겁이 나서 시작조차 안 해 봤다면如果是因为胆小都没有尝试过的话그댄 투덜대지 마라 좀你就不要啰嗦了주저하면 기회는 모두 너를 비켜가你犹豫的时候 机会都会绕着你走가슴 펴고 나와봐라 좀敞开胸怀 见见世面Bring the boys outcause the girls bring the boys outGirls bring the boys out Girls bring the boys out Girls bring the boys outGirls' generation make'em feel the heat전 세계가 우릴 주목해全世界在关注我们Bring the boys out세상을 이끌 남자即将引领世界的男人멋진 여자들 여기 모여라帅气的女人们都到这里集合吧You know the girlsBring the boys out
소녀시대---The Boys겁이 나서 시작조차 안 해 봤다면 그댄 투덜대지 마라 좀!주저하면 기회는 모두 너를 비켜가 가슴 펴고 나와봐라 좀!Bring the boys out (x 3)순리에 맞춰 사는 것, 넌 길들여져 버렸니? 괜찮니? (get up)암담한 세상이 그댈 주눅들게 만드니? (that's funny) 괜찮니?그냥 볼 수가 없어 난, 부딪히고 깨져도 몇 번이고 일어나날카롭게, 멋지게 일을 내고야 말던 네 야성을 보여줘 My boyBring the boys outGirls' generation make you feel the heat! 전 세계가 너를 주목해(Bring the boys out)위풍도 당당하지 뼛속부터 넌 원래 멋졌어 You know the girls?(Bring the boys out)흔들리지 말고 그댄 자릴 지켜 원래 전쟁 같은 삶을 사는 인간인걸너는 왜? (yes fly high!) 벌써 왜? (you fly high!) 포기해 Oh, 넌 멀었잖아너의 집념을 보여줘 지구를 좀 흔들어줘 모두가 널 볼 수 있게역사는 새롭게 쓰여지게 될 걸? 주인공은 바로 너! 바로 너!Bring the boys outGirls' generation make you feel the heat! 전 세계가 너를 주목해(Bring the boys out)위풍도 당당하지 뼛속부터 넌 원래 멋졌어 You know the girls?(Bring the boys out)Girls bring the boys out!I wanna dance right now! 내가 이끌어 줄게 come out.세상 남자들이여 난, No.1 지혜를 주는 Athena. Check this out!즐겨봐라, 도전의 설레임 이미 모두 가진 세상의 남자그대로 쭉 가는 거야 keep up! Girls' generation, We don't stop!(Bring the boys out)막혀버렸던 미래가 안보였던 미래가 네 눈앞에 펼쳐져점점 더 완벽한 네 모습에 마치 난 빨려들 것 같아 My heart겁이 나서 시작조차 안 해 봤다면 그댄 투덜대지 마라 좀! (Bring the boys out)주저하면 기회는 모두 너를 비켜가 가슴 펴고 나와 봐라 좀! (Bring the boys out)'cause the girls bring the boys outGirls bring the boys out Girls bring the boys out Girls bring the boys outGirls' generation make'em feel the heat! 전 세계가 우릴 주목해(Bring the boys out)세상을 이끌 남자, 멋진 여자들 여기 모여라 You know the girls?(Bring the boys out)
【中文译文歌词】如果你因为害怕而选择了退缩 那就不要继续啰嗦了 (GG)如果你因为犹豫而失去了机会 那就挺起胸膛站起来 (T.R.X)Bringthe boysout(Yeah you know?)Bringthe boysoutWe Bringthe boysoutWe Bringthe boysout(yeah)Bringthe boysout一成不变的生活方式让你习惯了吗 没关系吗(Get up)暗淡的世界让你没有精神了吗 没关系吗(Thas' funny)我无法在继续忍受 就算不断的跌倒 我也要站起来尖锐的 帅气的 不断的去冒险 展现你的狂野 My boyBringthe boysoutGirls'generation make you feel the heat 全世界都在瞩目着你Bringthe boysout威风凛凛附注在你的骨子里 这么帅气的你 You know the girls?Bringthe boysout不要动摇 坚守着原本的自己 人生本来就像是一场漫长的战争你为什么?(yes fly high!)这么快?(yes fly high!)就放弃Oh!你的路还很长向人们展现出执着 用它震撼整个地球 让世界都注视着你历史将会颠覆 史书将会重写 那主人公就是你 就是你Bringthe boysoutGirls'generation make you feel the heat 全世界都在瞩目着你Bringthe boysout威风凛凛附注在你的骨子里 这么帅气的你 You know the girls?Bringthe boysoutGirls Bringthe boysoutI wanna dance right now! 我将带领你 come on世上所有的男人们 我是No.1 智慧的Athena Check this out!去享受挑战的乐趣 已经准备好的男人们就这样坚持下去 keep up! Girls'generation,We don't stop!Bringthe boysout曾经被阻挡的未来看不清的未来现在全为你打开已经渐渐改变 变成完美的你 我仿佛被迷住了 My heart如果你因为害怕而选择了退缩 那就不要继续啰嗦了Just bring the boys out如果你因为犹豫而失去了机会 那就挺起胸膛站起来Bring the boys outCause the girls bring the boys outGirls Bring the boys out *3Girls'generation make you feel the heat 全世界都在瞩目着你Bring the boys out引领世界的帅气的男人女人们 聚集来这里吧 You know the girls?Bring the boys out【英文版歌词】I can tell you're lookin at me I know what you see Any closer and you'll feel the heatYou don't have to pretend that you didn't notice me Every look will make it hard to breatheBring the boys out (yeah you know)Bring the boys out (we bring the boys out we bring the boys out yeah)Bring the boys outSoon as I step on the scene I know that they'll be watching me watching me (get up)I'ma be the hottest in this spot There ain't no stopping me (That's funny) stopping meI know life is a mystery I'm gonna make history I'm taking it from the startCall all emergency I'm watching the phone ring I'm feeling this in my heart (my heart)Bring the boys out.Girls' Generation make you feel the heat And we're doin it we can't be beat(Bring the boys out)We're born to win Better tell all yourfriends Cuz we get it in You know the girls(Bring the boys out)Wanna know my secrets But no I'll nevertell Cuz I got the magic touch and I'm not trying to failThat's right (yes fly high!) And I (I) (you fly high!) Can't deny I know I can flyI know life is a mystery I'm gonna make history I'm taking it from the startCall all emergency I'm watching the phone ring I'm feeling this in my heart (my heart)Bring the boys out.Girls' Generation make you feel the heat And we're doin it we can't be beat(Bring the boys out)We're born to win Better tell all your friends Cuz we get it in You know the girls(Bring the boys out)Girls bring the boys out!I wanna dance right now We can show em howthe girls get downYes we go for more than zero Number one everyone should know Check this outAll'a(all the) Boys, All'a(all the) Boys want my heart Better know how to rock and don't stopOh gee we make it so hot Girls generation we won't stopBring the boys outIt's not a fantasy This is right for me Living it like a starCan't get the best of me I'ma be what I wanna be This is deep in my heartI can tell you're lookin at me I know what you see Any closer and you'll feel the heat (Just Bring the boys out)You don't have to pretend that you didn't notice me Every look will make it hard to breathe (Bring The Boys out)Cuz the girls bring the boys out Girlsbring the boys out Girls bring the boys out Girls bring the boys outGirls' Generation make em feel the heat And we're doin it we can't be beat(Bring the boys out)We're born to win Better tell all yourfriends Cuz we get it in You know the girls(Bring the boys out)【韩文版歌词】겁이 나서 시작조차 안 해 봤다면그댄 투덜대지 마라 좀주저하면 기회는 모두 너를 비켜가가슴 펴고 나와봐라 좀Bring the boys out Bring the boys outWe bring the boys outWe bring the boys outBring the boys out순리에 맞춰 사는 것 길들여져 버렸니괜찮니 get up암담한 세상이 그댈 주눅들 게만드니that's funny 괜찮니그냥 볼수가 없어 난부딪히고 깨져도 몇 번이고 일어나날카롭게 멋지게 일을 내고야말던 네 야성을 보여줘 My boyBring the boys outGirls' generation make you feel the heat전 세계가 너를 주목해Bring the boys out위풍도 당당하지 뼛속부터넌 원래 멋졌어You know the girls?Bring the boys out흔들리지 말고 그댄 자릴 지켜원래 전쟁 같은 삶을 사는 인간인걸너는 왜 yes fly high벌써 왜 you fly high 포기해Oh 넌 멀었잖아너의 집념을 보여줘지구를 좀 흔들어줘 모두가 널 볼 수 있게역사는 새롭게 쓰여지게 될 걸주인공은 바로 너 바로 너Bring the boys outGirls' generation make you feel the heat전 세계가 너를 주목해Bring the boys out위풍도 당당하지 뼛속부터넌 원래 멋졌어You know the girls?Bring the boys outGirls bringthe boys outI wanna dance right now내가 이끌어 줄게 come out세상 남자들이여난 No.1 지혜를 주는 AthenaCheck thisout즐겨봐라, 도전의 설레임이미 모두 가진 세상의 남자그대로 쭉 가는 거야 keep upGirls' generation, We don't stopBring the boys out막혀버렸 던미래 가안보였 던미래가네 눈앞에 펼쳐져점점 더 완벽한 네 모습에마치 난 빨려들 것 같아 My heart겁이 나서 시작조차 안 해 봤다면그댄 투덜대지 마라 좀주저하면 기회는 모두 너를 비켜가가슴 펴고 나와봐라 좀Bring the boys outcause the girls bring the boys outGirls bring the boys outGirls bring the boys outGirls bring the boys outGirls' generation make'em feel the heat전 세계가 우릴 주목해Bring the boys out세상을 이끌 남자멋진 여자들 여기 모여라You know the girls?Bring the boys out
The boys 中韩歌词
겁이 나서 시작조차 안 해 봤다면 如果是因为胆小都没有尝试过的话 그댄 투덜대지 마라 좀 你就不要啰嗦了
주저하면 기회는 모두 너를 비켜가 你犹豫的时候 机会都会绕着你走 가슴 펴고 나와봐라 좀
敞开胸怀 见见世面
Bring the boys out Bring the boys out We bring the boys out We bring the boys out Bring the boys out
순리에 맞춰 사는 것 人是顺从道理来活着的 넌 길들여져 버렸니 你已经被顺从了么 괜찮니 get up 没事么 get up
암담한 세상이 그댈 주눅들게 만드니
在这黑暗的世界里让他气馁
that's funny 괜찮니 that's funny 没事么 그냥 볼 수가 없어 난 我不能就这么袖手旁观
부딪히고 깨져도 몇 번이고 일어나 即使撞碎了数次 我也要站起来 날카롭게 멋지게 일을 내고야 一定要冷漠的 帅气的 말던 네 야성을 보여줘
把你那野性的那一面表现出来
My boy Bring the boys out Girls' generation make you feel the heat 전 세계가 너를 주목해 全世界都在关注着你 Bring the boys out
위풍도 당당하지 뼛속부터 你从骨子里就是威风堂堂的 넌 원래 멋졌어
你本来就很帅
You know the girls Bring the boys out
흔들리지 말고 그댄 자릴 지켜 你一定要维持的高度
원래 전쟁 같은 삶을 사는 인간인걸 你本来就是活在这战争般的生活的人
너는 왜 yes fly high 你为什么 yes fly high 벌써 왜 you fly high 포기해 为什么 这么快就 you fly high 放弃 Oh 넌 멀었잖아 Oh 你还可以的 너의 집념을 보여줘 让我们看见你的执着
지구를 좀 흔들어줘 모두가 널 볼 수 있게 请撼动地球 让我们都能看见你 역사는 새롭게 쓰여지게 될 걸 历史会被重新诠释的 주인공은 바로 너 바로 너
那个主人公就是你 就是你 Bring the boys out
Girls' generation make you feel the heat
전 세계가 너를 주목해 全世界都在关注着你
Bring the boys out
위풍도 당당하지 뼛속부터 你从骨子里就是威风堂堂的 넌 원래 멋졌어
你本来就很帅
You know the girls
Bring the boys out Girls bring the boys out I wanna dance right now
내가 이끌어 줄게 come out 我来帮你引领 come out 세상 남자들이여 全世界的男人们
난 No.1 지혜를 주는Athena 我是 NO.1 给予智慧的 Athena
Check this out
즐겨봐라, 도전의 설레임 享受吧 这挑战的紧张感 이미 모두 가진 세상의 남자 已经拥有所有的男人 그대로 쭉 가는 거야 keep up 就这么一直往前冲吧 keep up
Girls' generation, We don't stop Bring the boys out
막혀버렸던 미래가 안보였던 미래가 被堵住的未来 未曾看得见的未来
네 눈앞에 펼쳐져 现在就展现在你面前 점점 더 완벽한 네 모습에 我好像被你那渐渐完美的身影
마치 난 빨려들 것 같아 My heart 更加的吸引 My heart
겁이 나서 시작조차 안 해 봤다면 如果是因为胆小都没有尝试过的话 그댄 투덜대지 마라 좀 你就不要啰嗦了
주저하면 기회는 모두 너를 비켜가 你犹豫的时候 机会都会绕着你走 가슴 펴고 나와봐라 좀
敞开胸怀 见见世面
Bring the boys out
cause the girls bring the boys out
Girls bring the boys out Girls bring the boys out Girls bring the boys out Girls' generation make'em feel the heat
전 세계가 우릴 주목해 全世界在关注我们
Bring the boys out 세상을 이끌 남자 即将引领世界的男人 멋진 여자들 여기 모여라
帅气的女人们都到这里集合吧
You know the girlsBring the boys out
杰西卡:겁이 나서 시작조차 안 해 봤다면 그댄 투덜대지 마라 좀! 주저하면 기회는 모두 너를 비켜가 가슴 펴고 나와봐라 좀!
tiffany:Bring the boys out x 3 泰妍:순리에 맞춰 사는 것, 넌 길들여져 버렸니? 괜찮니? (get up) 允儿:암담한 세상이 그댈 주눅들게 만드니? (that's funny) 괜찮니?
sunny:그냥 볼 수가 없어 난, 부딪히고 깨져도 몇 번이고 일어나 徐贤:날카롭게, 멋지게 일을 내고야 말던 네 야성을 보여줘 My boy all:Bring the boys out
yuli:*Girls' generation make you feel the heat! 전 세계가 너를 주목해 all:(Bring the boys out)
秀英:위풍도 당당하지 뼛속부터 넌 원래 멋졌어 You know the girls?
all:(Bring the boys out)
杰西卡:흔들리지 말고 그댄 자릴 지켜 원래 전쟁 같은 삶을 사는 인간인걸
너는 왜?sunny: (yes fly high!) 벌써 왜?sunny:(you fly high!) 포기해 Oh, 넌 멀었잖아
徐贤:너의 집념을 보여줘 지구를 좀 흔들어줘 모두가 널 볼 수 있게泰妍:역사는 새롭게 쓰여지게 될 걸? 주인공은 바로 너! 바로 너! all:Bring the boys out
tiffany:*Girls' generation make you feel the heat! 전 세계가 너를 주목해 all:(Bring the boys out) 孝渊:위풍도 당당하지 뼛속부터 넌 원래 멋졌어 You know the girls? all:(Bring the boys out)
all:Girls bring the boys out!
yuli:I wanna dance right now! 내가 이끌어 줄게 come out. 允儿:세상 남자들이여 난, No.1 지혜를 주는 Athena. Check this out! 孝渊 :즐겨봐라, 도전의 설레임 이미 모두 가진 세상의 남자秀英:그대로 쭉 가는 거야 keep up! Girls' generation, We don't stop!
杰西卡:막혀버렸던 미래가 안보였던 미래가 네 눈앞에 펼쳐져 泰妍:점점 더 완벽한 네 모습에 마치 난 빨려들 것 같아 My heart
all:겁이 나서 시작조차 안 해 봤다면 그댄 투덜대지 마라 좀! (Bring the boys out)
徐贤:주저하면 기회는 모두 너를 비켜가 가슴 펴고 나와 봐라 좀! (Bring the boys out)
'cause the girls bring the boys out Girls bring the boys out Girls bring the boys out Girls bring the boys out
all:Girls' generation make'em feel the heat! sunny:전 세계가 우릴 주목해
tiffany:세상을 이끌 남자, 멋진 여자들 여기 모여라 You know the girls?
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
少女时代的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖