0xc0000e蓝屏代码0x000007e码

File: \Windows\system32\winload.exe Error code: - Microsoft Community
Site Feedback
Tell us about your experience with our site
Initial impressions of windows 10 are positive but unfortunately i am not getting a chance to really use it as after 2 or 3 boots i get a blue screen with this message
File: \Windows\system32\winload.exe
Error code: 0xc000000e
Dual booting windows 8.1 and windows 10 preview on 2 separate hard drives and can boot back into windows 8.1 no problem.
i have not installed any new hardware ( in fact i have removed any hardware that is not necessary ). i have installed no new drivers or any software of any kind.
any ideas please?
&&&&&&&&& gary.
Thank you for posting your query in Windows forums.
I understand that you are getting an error code” 0xc000000e” and unable to boot to the Windows 10 TP. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I will assist you to resolve this issue. You can try the
following steps to attach a screenshot.
This error usually occurs if the Windows Boot Manager (Bootmgr) entry is not present in the Boot Configuration Data (BCD) store or the Boot\BCD file on is damaged or missing.
If this is a recently built new PC and you are unable to boot in normal mode, let’s try the following steps booting from&an installation disc or USB and check if it helps.
Let’s perform startup repair and check if that helps.
a. Insert the Windows installation DVD or USB and boot Windows from it.
b. In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the
‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on‘next’.
c. Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select
‘Troubleshoot’.
d. Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Automatic Repair’
and select the operating system.
If the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.
You may try to rebuild the BCD booting from the disc and follow these instructions:
a. Insert the installation DVD or USB and boot Windows 8 from it.
b. In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the
‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on‘next’.
c. Click on Repair your computer.
d. Click on Troubleshoot and then selectAdvanced Options.
e. Click on Command prompt and type the following commands and pressEnter after each command:
Bootrec /fixmbr
Bootrec /fixboot
Bootrec /rebuildbcd
f. Restart the computer. Check if the issue persists.
Hope this helps.
Please post back if the issue persists and we will be glad to assist you further.
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
421 people were helped by this reply
In reply to Gary.Urquhart's post on October 13, 2014
Glad to know that you have resolved the issue. We really appreciate your effort to resolve this issue.
Please post back if you have any issues related to Windows and we will be glad to assist you further.
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
183 people were helped by this reply
This site in other languages0xc0000e蓝屏代码_百度知道
0xc0000e蓝屏代码
我有更好的答案
引导出错了啊用引导修复修复一下就可以了就那个ALT+F
我是进游戏才蓝屏
有的时候是直接卡退
有实力 无所惧
主营:互联网安全 电脑加速 电脑漏洞修复 电脑杀毒 电脑办公
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我用x86老毛桃装win7( 原来win10),重启报0xc0000e错,在cmd输入bcdedi_百度知道
我用x86老毛桃装win7( 原来win10),重启报0xc0000e错,在cmd输入bcdedi
我用x86老毛桃装win7(原来win10),重启报0xc0000e错,在cmd输入bcdedit命令,提示不兼容,怎么回事?
我有更好的答案
系统盘是NTFS,既然能进U盘,再安装一遍,注意要拔出U盘再重启,否则还会进入u盘
采纳率:91%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
装win7的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。stop:0x0000007A (0xC03E0FA8,0xCEA642,0x16F6A860)_百度知道
stop:0x0000007A (0xC03E0FA8,0xCEA642,0x16F6A860)
突然出现这些字母和&ERNEL-DATA-INPAGE-ERROR&
我有更好的答案
蓝屏错误代码:Stop :0x0000007A故障分析 :0x0000007A错误表示虚拟内存中的某些内核数据无法被读入内存。这个错误一般是因为内存发生故障,虚拟内存页面文件存在坏簇,计算机遭到了病毒、木马、间谍软件、广告软件、流氓软件等恶意程序的攻击等原因引起的。解决办法:如果遇到0x0000007A错误,建议首先执行磁盘扫描程序对所有的磁盘驱动器进行全面检测,看看磁盘驱动器是否存在磁盘错误或文件错误;其次请执行安全防护类软件对计算机进行全面检查,看看计算机是否遭到了病毒、木马、间谍软件、广告软件、流氓软件等恶意程序的攻击。 另有:1、使用反病毒软件的最新版本,检查计算机上是否存在病毒。如果找到病毒 ,则执行必要的步骤把它从计算机上清除掉。请参阅反病毒软件文档了解如何执行 这些步骤。
2、如果计算机已使用 NTFS 文件系统格式化,可重新启动计算机,然后在该 系统分区上运行 Chkdsk /f /r 命令。如果由于错误而无法启动系统,那么使用命 令控制台,并运行 Chkdsk /r 命令。
3、运行由计算机制造商提供的所有系统诊断软件,尤其是内存检查。 把内存条取出擦一下金手指,重装一下显卡驱动可能会收到意外的效果
采纳率:26%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 蓝屏代码0x000000a 的文章