已无更多消息...
这些人最近关注了你
努力加载中,稍等...
已无更多消息
努力加载中,稍等...
已无更多消息
& 通过Steamworks来集成Unity游戏
Integrating Unity game with Steamworks
征集热心朋友翻译文章,奖励规则:每100汉字奖励10QB,30天内互动奖励0 - 50QB.
翻译请求:译者拥有Unity 2年使用&开发经验。申请翻译,并承诺号交稿~
该文章来自用户转载
Integrating Unity game with Steamworks, I believe that many of you have thought of publishing a game on Steam. It wouldn’t be surprising, as Steamis a great distribution platform for PC and now also for Mac and Linux games. But Steam is not only about distribution. When you get approved by Valve, you gain the access to something that may help you a lot with your game development. This little thing is called Steamworks.Steamworks featuresHere’s a list of some most known Steamworks features:Achievements – provide free grass roots marketing for your application. As players unlock achievements it exposes your product to their friends.Error Reporting – provides dead simple error collection so that you can quickly find and fix your most common bugs. With a few simple api calls Steam will automatically collect the most common crash reports for the game or software. You can then review error reports on the error reporting page, which you can find from your application landing page in Steamworks.Cloud Saves – is free storage that gives players ability to play where they choose as well as the peace of mind tha they won’t lose all the work they’ve put into your game. Cloud can also be used for software applications to store work-in-progress or special configuration settings.Steam Workshop –
is a system of storing, organizing, and downloading user-created content uploaded through your application. This makes sharing custom levels, skins, or complete mods easy and user-friendly.Other features to consider are stats, leaderboards, and multi-player matchmaking.As you will accept Steamworks SDK terms & conditions you will get the access to the official Steamworks SDK documentation.Integrating Unity game with SteamworksSteamworks SDK is distributed as a native DLL file (*.so when talking about Mac and Linux). In order to make it work with Unity you have to create a binding. Fortunately such binding already exists and it is distributed also as an easy to install, unitypackage file!I am of course talking about . It’s an open source wrapper distributed under MIT license (you’re free to use it even in commercial projects!). The good thing about Steamworks.NET is that the authors value API compatibility over simplicity. That means that you only need a quick look over how it should be used and when you’re familiar with the concept, all you need is the official Steamworks documentation. The downside of this approach is that callback setup need one extra step, but it’s not a hassle.InstallationTo make Steamworks.NET
work you have to be a Steamworks developer and you need an AppID (this is just a number in Steam database). At the time of writing of this article you can get one after passing
or by making a custom deal withValve.When you have acquired an AppID all you have to do is importSteamworks.NET unitypackage file to your Unity project. At the time of writing of this article the current stable version is , but please use
page links instead to always get the latest version.Steamworks.NET package includes libraries for Windows, Mac and Linux in x86 and x86_64 architectures. After importing it you don’t need to add anything else to your project. Even official Steam dll/so is included, so there are just two more steps to go.After importing the package, a new file called steam_appid.txt will be created in your project root directory (this is the one that contains the Assets and Library folders). Open it in the text editor and replace 480 with your Steam AppID.Finally, the last step – create a new empty game object on your scene and addSteamManager script to it. There! Now you’re good to go!Checking if it is workingMake sure that Steam is running. Then create a script like this:1234567891011using UnityEngine;using Steamworks; public class SteamScript : MonoBehaviour {
void Start() {
if(SteamManager.Initialized) {
string name = SteamFriends.GetPersonaName();
Debug.Log(name);
}}Add this script to a new game object on your scene and hit the Play button. If everything is OK, you will see your Steam name in your Unity Editor console!When something went wrong you will end with an error message that may not tell you what exactly has gone wrong. If you’re working on Windows then you may want to get
application. Just run it before running your Unity game and after the error is printed out, alt-tab to DebugView window and see if there’s something more in there. More information and getting helpYou can learn more about how to get started (and how callbacks should be handled) on the
page of Steamworks.NET documentation. It you ever feel lost, you can use
discussion group. It’s invite-only so you should contact Steam about getting access to this one. It is worth it!If you ever feel lost, please leave a comment here or reach the Knights using our.
通过Steamworks来集成Unity游戏
版权所有,禁止匿名转载;禁止商业使用;禁止个人使用。
翻译:崔明洲(雨落风轻)
校审:周青荣([ ])优势、技巧 我相信你曾想让在Steam上发布你的游戏。这一点都不奇怪。作为PC上Steamis一个 发布平台同时现在也支持Mac和Linux游戏.但是Steam不仅仅只是关于发布。当你得到Value的认可时,你会获得一些东西的使用权,它会对你的游戏开发带来极大的帮助。这个东西被称为Steamworks
Steamworks特性在这里列了一个广为人知Steamworks特性表1、 成就:为你的应用程序提供一个免费的基层销售,作为一个玩家解锁成就之后,它就会向他们的朋友公布你的产品。2、 错误报告:提供一个非常简单错误收集器,所以你就能快速的找到并修复你大多数常规BUG。通过一些简单的API调用,Steam将会为你的游戏或者软件自动的收集大多数常规崩溃报告,到时你可以在Steamworks上对应应用程序的错误报告页面重新浏览你的错误报告。3、 云存储:免费的存储给予玩家可以去玩。安心的选择他们不想丢失的所有工作。他们已经把这个加入到你的游戏中。云端也可以被软件应用所使用来存储工作流程或者特殊的配置设定。4、 Steam 工作站: 一个可以存储,有组织和可以下载用户创建的内容的系统,也可以上传你的应用程序。分享客制化标准,皮肤,或者易于完成mods和用户友好性。5、 其他考虑到的特性是 统计数据、排行榜、多玩家互动
使用Steamworks集成Unity游戏Steamworks SDK 是分布式作为一个原生DLL文件 (*.所以当谈到Mac和Linux时)。为了让它能够与Unity一起工作,你还需要创建一个绑定。幸运的是这个绑定已经存在并且它是分布的而且易于安装,那就是Unitypackage文件!
我当然是在讨论 Steamworks.NET.它是一个在MIT许可下的开源封装分布式(你可以免费使用,甚至可以使用到广告项目中)。关于Steamworks的好消息是作者重视API的兼容性非常的好。这意味着你只需要快速查阅它应该怎么使用和当你熟悉这个内容后。你所需要的就是官方Steamworks文件。这个方法的缺点是,回调设置需要一个额外的步骤。但是它并不是太难。 安装为了让 Steamworks.NET工作,你需要称为Steamworks的开发者。你需要一个AppID(这只是Steam数据库中的一个账号而已),在编写这篇文章的时候,你可以通过Steam GreedLight或者通过与Value达成一个自制的协议来获取一个账号。当你已经获得一个AppID后,所有你所要做的就是导入Steamworks.NET的Unitypackage文件到你的项目当中。在我写这篇文章的时候,它的稳定版本是7.0.0。.但是请通过installation网页链接来获取最新版本
Steamworks.NET的包,涵盖了Windows、MAC 和LINUX32位和64位架构的的库。在导入之后你不需要在你的项目中添加其他的东西。甚至是官方steamDLL/它已经包含了。所以这里仅仅还有两个步骤需要去做。
在导入包之后,一个名为steam_appid.txt的新文件将会在你项目根目录下被创建。(这是一个包含了资源和库的文件夹)。在文本编辑器中打开它。并用你的Steam AppID来替换掉480.
最后一步,在场景中创建一个新的空物体( Empty GameObject)并且添加SteamManager脚本挂载到这个空物体上。于此,一切已经就绪,尽情使用吧!
检查它是否工作确保Steam正在运行,然后像下面那样创建一个脚本。1234567891011using UnityEusing S
public class SteamScript : MonoBehaviour {
void Start() {
if(SteamManager.Initialized) {
string name = SteamFriends.GetPersonaName();
Debug.Log(name);
}}将这个脚本挂载到场景中一个新的GameObject上。并且点击Play 按钮(启动场景)如果一切顺利的话,你会看到你的Steam的名字显示在Unity 编辑器的控制台中。,
如果出错了,你就会因为没有准确告诉你错误原因的错误信息而停止程序。如果你是在windows上工作,你可能想要使用Debugview程序。你只要在运行Unity游戏前运行它.当错误被打印出来之后。在Debugview的窗口中按Alt-tab组合键来看看还能在这里获取什么信息。 获取更多信息和帮助你可以在Steamworks.NET 文件的Getting started的网站上学到更多关于如何开始学习(和如何处理回调)。你会感到迷茫,你可以使用SteamworksDev讨论群。它是限定邀请的。所以你应该联系Steam来咨询如何获得这个邀请。这样做是值得的 如果你感到迷茫,请留言评论或者通过facebook联系我们。
【版权声明】原文作者未做权利声明,视为共享知识产权进入公共领域,自动获得授权;
分类:程序新手圈
请勿发表无意义的内容请勿发表重复内容请勿发表交易类内容禁止发表广告宣传贴请使用文明用语其它
淫秽色情政治倾向人身攻击抄袭剽窃广告刷屏恶意挖坟冒充他人其它
登录后参与讨论。点击Unaffiliated
Steamworks Documentation
Frequently Asked Questions
Company InformationQ. Do I need a US Taxpayer ID before completing the paperwork?A. You will need to complete all required information before we can fully set you up in Steamworks. If you are requesting an ITIN or EIN for the purposes of tax withholding, please wait until you have the necessary ID in hand before completing the digital paperwork.Q. Should I form a corporation?A. That is entirely up to you. Many other developers have found it to be beneficial to form a legal entity such as a corporation, but it depends on you and your situation. If in doubt, you may want to hire a lawyer to get proper legal advice on the benefits and costs of forming a legal entity. If you do plan to form a legal entity, you will need to do so before proceeding through the digital paperwork.Q. Can I use special characters unique to my local language in completing the paperwork?A. No, do not use special characters that are unique to a language other than English.Q. Can I complete the paperwork as a partnership?A. If you have a partnership registered in the United States or if your partnership exists outside the US and the partnership is taxed at the partnership level, then yes. However, if your partnership exists outside the US, and the partnership is taxed at the individual partner(s) versus the partnership level, then no. Due to the complexity of obtaining proper tax documentation, we cannot support such non-US partnerships as a legal entity within Steamworks.Q. Can I enter an alias/nickname when I onboard?A. No. You must enter your legal first and last name when onboarding. Do not enter an alias or nickname during the onboarding process.Q. What should I enter as my Company’s Legal Name?A. The name you enter must be the legal entity that owns or has rights to publish the game, and is the legal entity that will be signing the Steam Distribution Agreement. The company name you enter here must match the name as written on official documents with your bank and on United States IRS tax documents or foreign tax documents, if applicable.Q. What should I enter as my Company’s Legal Name if I’m a sole proprietor?A. Do not enter your Doing Business As (“DBA”) or “friendly name” or alias/nickname. Please enter your full legal name. The name you enter here must match the name as written on official documents with your bank and on United States IRS tax documents or foreign tax documents, if applicable.Q. Where do I change my address?A. You can change your address by clicking on the ‘View and edit company information’ from the Steamworks home page. This link is located under Tools + Links in the righthand column/frame of the page.
Please contact the user who has Actual Authority rights for your organization on Steamworks (this is usually the person who completed the initial paperwork with Valve). Please note if you are changing your country of residence, you will be required to go through the tax interview again to establish your new rate of withholding tax based on your new circumstances.Q. I changed my legal name (and banking and tax information). How do I make this change on Steamworks?A. We will have you re-onboard and create a new partner account in your new name. This will result in entering banking and tax in the new name as well. Once this is complete, we will have to send documents terminating the old company’s rights to the IP and move the games over from the old to the new company. Please use this form to contact us and provide us with the Steam account name that you wish to complete the digital paperwork.Q. Are there certain countries/regions, entities or individuals Valve cannot do business with?A. The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the U.S. Department of the Treasury administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security goals against targeted foreign countries and regimes, terrorists, international narcotics traffickers, those engaged in activities related to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and other threats to the national security, foreign policy or economy of the United States. OFAC publish lists of such parties (Specially Designated National List) with whom Valve, as a US company, are prohibited from doing business with. In addition, OFAC administers trade sanctions and embargo programs against specific countries (Sanctioned Countries), such that unlicensed transactions involving those embargoed countries are prohibited or restricted. Many, but not all, of the limitations OFAC imposes are also enforced by other countries besides the US.Valve does not do business with or otherwise engage in or facilitate transactions involving individuals or entities that are subject to sanctions or other applicable trade control restrictions. This includes, but is not limited to parties listed on the Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) and Foreign Sanctions Evaders (FSE) Lists maintained by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. In addition, we do not do business with or otherwise engage in or facilitate transactions with individuals or entities in Sanctioned Countries including Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, and Syria.Q. Where can I find more information on banking info, tax withholding, or payment?A. Please see the the
& Q. I have another question about releasing my product on Steam. Where should I go?A. We have Steamworks documentation and FAQs specifically to answer the various questions that we've had from developers in the past. Additionally, there is a
where you can ask any questions that aren't answered by the documentation. Valve employees are frequently answering questions in there, along with many other developers. It's usually the quickest way to get a response as there are many people keeping an eye on the discussions.I have questions about using the Source Engine in my productIf you have a Source Engine mod or game, please refer to the .Tax InformationTax InterviewQ. Can I release my games on Steam before I give valid bank information?A. No. You will not be able to release games on Steam prior to providing us with valid banking and tax information.Q. How do I provide Valve with the tax information needed?A. As part of the partner onboarding process, you will be provided a link to start the tax interview. The tax interview takes 5-10 minutes and will ask you a series of questions to guide you through the completion of either tax forms (W-9 or W-8BEN). You can also access the tax interview by clicking on the “View and edit company information” from the Steamworks home page.Q. What do I need to have available before taking the tax interview?A. We require all partners to provide valid tax forms to comply with U.S. tax reporting regulations. For U.S. partners (W9), your TIN is either an Employer Identification Number (EIN), or a Social Security Number (SSN). For Non-U.S. partners (W8), a U.S. TIN or a foreign TIN is required to claim treaty benefits.Q. Why am I seeing a non-Valve URL upon clicking the link to start the tax interview?A. We use a service called TaxIdentity provided by a third-party company called Lilaham to conduct the tax interview.Q. Can I save part way through the tax interview and continue later?A. No. You cannot save part way through as the tax interview needs to be completed within the same instance. The tax interview takes 5-10 minutes.Q. Can I use a name different than what I provided in Company Information to take the tax interview?A. No. The tax interview needs to be in the same name as the name provided in Company Information.Q. Why am I not getting an instant validation of my TIN?A. The TIN is validated by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). This process is subject to IRS database outages that can delay the process. In addition, recently issued TINs can take up to 30 days to process as the IRS has to update the database which we check against.Q. What happens if I retake the tax interview?A. The prior tax interview will be deleted even though that tax information may have been verified and valid. The tax interview should only be retaken if there is a change in circumstance (ie. you moved to a different country) or there is additional information such as a U.S. or foreign TIN that was originally omitted.Q. I’ve just moved. Do I need to retake the tax interview?A. If your move is within the same country as provided in the original tax interview, then you do not need to retake the tax interview. If you have moved to a different country, you will need to retake the tax interview.US TINsQ. Why do I need to obtain an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)?A. Generally, a foreign person is subject to U.S. tax on its U.S. source income. Most types of U.S. source income received by a foreign person are subject to a U.S. tax rate of 30%. A reduced rate, including exemption, may apply if there is a tax treaty between the foreign person's country of residence and the United States. In order to exercise the benefits under the tax treaty, you will need to complete a Form W-8BEN and that requires either a foreign TIN or a US TIN. Countries that have tax treaties with the U.S. can be found here:If your country of residence is Slovakia, you will need to provide a US TIN in completing the Form W-8BEN to claim tax treaty benefits and apply an exempt withholding rate. A foreign TIN is not sufficient.Q. Does applying for a TIN require me to file a U.S. tax return?A. Applying for an ITIN for purposes to exercise the benefits under the tax treaty does not require you to file a U.S. tax return.Q. What types of US TINs are there?A. For non-U.S. persons, a TIN may be an Employer Identification Number (EIN) for individuals and businesses or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) for individuals only.Q. If I’m an individual, can I choose to apply for an EIN or ITIN?A. Yes, an individual can apply for either an EIN or ITIN.Q. How do I obtain a US TIN?A. An Employer Identification Number (EIN), for individuals (you need to indicate you are a sole proprietor) and businesses, may be obtained over the telephone by calling (267) 941-1099. This is not a toll-free number and long distance charges may apply. An EIN may also be obtained through filing “Form SS-4, Application for Employer Identification Number” by fax which takes approximately four business days and by mail which takes approximately four weeks. More information about Form SS-4 is available on the IRS website.Q. How long does it take for the IRS to issue an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)?A. It may take a few months or longer to obtain an ITIN.在求职简历里,应该怎样写上自己的开店经历,例如是直接写开店还是自主创业,还是其他名称??_百度知道
在求职简历里,应该怎样写上自己的开店经历,例如是直接写开店还是自主创业,还是其他名称??
我有更好的答案
在简历里自己开店这一段可以写成自主创业和从事的具体业务。求职简历怎么写:1、标题一般是“个人求职简历”,然后在下面写上自己的姓名、性别、住址、政治面貌等,还要附上近期免冠照片。2、接着写一下你的教育背景,这是对你受教育的总的介绍。尽量把时间等写的详细一些。3、如果你学过外语(主要是英语,小语种更好)并且学的不错,可以写一下外语的水平如何。4、计算机能力也很重要,可以把你所掌握的计算机的技能都写上,这样能增强你的整体素质。5、然后是比较重要的实践及工作经历了,这方面要有亲身经历才行,不要弄虚作假,否则用人单位一问就能问出来。要详细的写哪个时间在哪实习,以及实习具体内容是什么。6、接着可以写证明你实力的各种获奖证书,最好在求职简历后面附上证书复印件,这样更具有可信力。注意大大小小的证书都可以写的。7、还可以写一下你在学校期间所学的主干课程,让用人单位对你掌握的知识有所了解。8、另外还可以根据你的想法有选择性的写一些自己的兴趣爱好,以及较为详细的自我评价。
采纳率:100%
在简历里自己开店这一段可以写成自主创业和从事的具体业务。
本回答被提问者采纳
直接写自主创业,然后其中的情况能简写的就简写,能略过的就略过。毕竟从自主创业到打工求职,是两种不同的环境,而且是有点下坡的意味。大部分公司的面试官当看到简历的时候,都会问为什么要求职。
一般写的都是自主创业,毕竟找工作的时候,简历写的高大上一些是没有坏处的,到时候等他面试你的时候,你可以说你开店的经历
在求职简历里
建议你不要写,很多企业都不收创过业的人的,因为创过业的人很难再安分。
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
求职简历的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力