后使用我的收藏没有帐号?
所属分类: &
查看: 12|回复: 0
风暴英雄喷漆可以分解吗
发表于 3&天前
风暴英雄喷漆可以分解吗
首次删档测试开启 参与赢超值护肤品!
放肆畅玩竞速闯关 享受游戏无限乐趣!开了喷漆之后【风暴英雄吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,136,533贴子:
开了喷漆之后
魔幻游戏全视角战斗场景,IMAX影视级画质,超炫酷玩法等你体验!魔幻游戏无需下载,注册即可玩超热门的魔幻游戏!
肯定会有逗比 拿了人头不走在原地喷个漆***死
油漆涨价了
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴求教,风暴里拿到的东西可以手动分解成碎片么?【风暴英雄吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,136,533贴子:
求教,风暴里拿到的东西可以手动分解成碎片么?
……一堆不想要的垃圾……
不呢,抬走,下一个
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴&风暴英雄要火!风暴数据挖掘,亚马逊段子集,emoji以及喷漆
风暴英雄要火!风暴数据挖掘,亚马逊段子集,emoji以及喷漆
日06时38分来源:
亚马逊段子集
Character/Description/Amazon=卡西娅正是那名在《暗黑破坏神II》中击败了魔神们的亚马逊女战士。在长久的征战结束后,历经战火试炼的她回到了家园并说服了领袖们组建一支军队为恶魔再度入侵做好准备。现在的她已经成为了亚马逊战斗仕女的领袖,坚韧、强大、果断的她为了保卫家园时刻准备着。
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/Pissed00=什么事? /// Yes?
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/Pissed01=你引起了战争仕女的注意,有话就快说。 /// You have the War Matron's attention. Let your words count.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/Pissed02=先知们预见到黑暗流放时,我们的战士已经艰苦训练了千年之久。他们的预言是正确的,因为我打败了大魔神。 /// When the oracles foresaw the Dark Exile, our warriors trained for millennia.Their vision was proven right when I defeated the Prime Evils.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/Pissed03=但他们的预言并没有就此结束。恶魔大军还会再次来袭,阿斯卡利也需要一支能够与之匹敌的军队。 /// But their predictions did not end there. The demonic hordes would come again, and the Askari would need an army.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/Pissed04=在你需要帮助的时候告诉我,我的标枪以闪电般的速度为你而战。这是亚马逊给你的承诺。 /// Tell me where you need a javelin, and I'll deliver it, lightning fast. That's the Amazon promise.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/Pissed05=你有没有很好奇,为什么那么多人会把钥匙藏在石头下面?还有金币…… /// Have you ever wondered why so many people hide keys under rocks? And gold for that matter...
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/Pissed06=等等,我需要整理一下背包。&SFX: Diablo 2 movement sounds. A bunch of them in a row.& &exertions& 唔…(nervously)哈哈…可能还要再等一会。&SFX: One or two more..& &more exertions& /// Hold on, I need to manage my inventory. &SFX: Diablo 2 movement sounds. A bunch of them in a row.& &exertions& Um... (nervously)Haha... This is going to take awhile .&SFX: One or two more..& &more exertions&
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/Pissed07=尽量别盯着白天的沙丘看,否则很容易失明让你在晚上看不清怪物在哪儿。 /// Try not to be blinded by the light. Unless you want to get lost in the dunes in the middle of the night.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/Pissed08=如果你遇到了麻烦,只要继续前进就好。你的闪电护盾至少会吸收敌人一半的伤害。 /// If you find yourself in trouble, keep moving forward. Your lightning shield will absorb half of your enemy's attacks, at least...
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/Pissed09=永远不要跟女武神提起《女武神的骑行》。她们可不喜欢这首歌曲。 /// Never refer to a Valkyrie's assistance as the Ride of the Valkyries. They do not find it humorous.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/Pissed10=亚马逊的家乡是生机盎然的丛林。我们的战士们不久前刚发现了一个新物种。不幸的是,那是一只巨大的蜘蛛蜥蜴……所以,它必须死。 /// The jungles of the Amazon homeland teem with life. Our warriors discovered a new species just the other day. Unfortunately, it was a giant spider-lizard... so it simply HAD to die...
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/Pissed11=等等,我的耐力条哪去了?好吧,有些改动还是很不错的嘛。 /// Wait, do I no longer have a stamina bar? Alright, some of these changes are pretty good.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/Pissed12=闪电永远不会击中你两次,但标枪会。 /// Lightning never strikes twice. Javelins, however, do.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/Pissed13=岛上有句谚语说“白发是荣耀的加冕”。这很可能是老人发明的。 /// There is a saying on the Isles that "a grey head is a crown of glory." Most likely an old person started it.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/Pissed14=生命是一件无形的盔甲。你穿得好好的时候,它却忽然消失了。 /// Life is an ethereal armor. One moment it's here, and just when you get used to it.... it's gone.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/AI_MercCapture00=要是有些小弟……抱歉,我是说雇佣兵,那就好了。 /// Some hirelings... sorry, mercenaries would prove useful right now.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroQuestion_AmazonNova00=啊,诺娃,我很期待再见到你射箭的样子。 /// Ah, sister Nova... I look forward to seeing your archery skills in action once more.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroQuestion_Auriel00=原来天使也有女性。嗯,看来高阶天堂还有些希望。 /// So there are female angels. Hm. Perhaps there is hope for the High Heavens yet.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroQuestion_Butcher00=原来这就是屠夫……真让我失望。 /// So this is a Butcher... I am not impressed.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroQuestion_Crusader00=啊,一个圣骑士!不对,是圣教军。你在征程中找到回庇护之地的办法了吗? /// Ah, a paladin! No... a crusader. Any chance you've found us a way to Sanctuary on your quest?
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroQuestion_D3Hero00=你是那个新来的?好吧,那就让我们看看,你是否能让斯科沃斯的女儿刮目相看。 /// You're the new blood, I see. Let's see if you can impress a daughter of Skovos.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroQuestion_Demon00=别挡我的路,恶魔。这样我或许会放你一条生路。 /// Stay out of my way, demon, and you may live through this.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroQuestion_Diablo00=迪亚波罗……看来你并没有被永远放逐。 /// Diablo... I see your exile wasn't as permanent as expected.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroQuestion_Murky00=一只青蛙恶魔。你是怎么从凯吉斯坦的丛林中逃出来的? /// A frog demon. How did you escape the jungles of Kehjistan?
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroQuestion_Necromancer00=祖尔!好久不见。&beat& 你怎么又白了? /// Xul! It's been too long. &beat& Did you get paler?
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroQuestion_Tyrael00=泰瑞尔……很好。或许正义能够得到伸张了。 /// Tyrael... Good. Perhaps now justice can be met.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroQuestion_Wizard00=啊,你是伊森德拉的学生。我对你期望很高。 /// Ah, you are Ysendra's pupil. I expect quite a lot from you.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroResponse_AmazonNova00=这可不是和战争仕女讲话的正确方式。我得好好教教你。 /// An informal way to address your War Matron. We will have to work on that.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroResponse_Auriel00=意志所向,希望随行。 /// Where there is will, hope follows.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroResponse_Azmodan00=没错。和你的战斗。 /// Indeed. A war with YOU.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroResponse_Butcher00=来吧,我见过比你吼得还要响亮的野蛮人。 /// Come now, I've known Barbarians with fiercer war cries.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroResponse_Crusader00=不然你以为我这么久以来在做什么?睡觉吗? /// And what do you imagine I spent that time doing? Sleeping?
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroResponse_D3Hero00=你们这些奈非天废话太多了。 /// You nephalem are awfully chatty.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroResponse_Demon00=你知道我的标枪曾刺穿过多少你的同类吗? /// Do know how many of your kind have been impaled on my javelin?
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroResponse_Diablo00=继续说大话吧,死神也救不了你。 /// Keep talking, and not even death will save you from me.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroResponse_Murky00=你是在提问题吗?不要指望我会回答你,青蛙怪! /// Was that a question? Do not expect an answer, frog creature!
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroResponse_Necromancer00=嗯。总是充满魅力。 /// Mm. Always the charmer.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroResponse_Tyrael00=泰瑞尔!我们又见面了! /// Tyrael! We meet again!
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroResponse_Undead00=恭喜,你是我见过的脾气最差的亡灵了。 /// Congratulations, you are the surliest undead I have met.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/IntroResponse_Wizard00=失败与死亡并不“有趣”,年轻人。我很诧异,伊森德拉居然没有教过你这个。 /// Loss and death is not "fun" young one. I'm surprised Ysendra didn't teach you this.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/KillAmazon00=原谅我。我没有别的选择。 /// Forgive me, sister. I had no choice.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/KillAngel00=低估凡人是要付出代价的,天使。 /// Underestimate mortals at your peril, angel.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/KillAzmodan00=二十年来,我一直等着这一刻。 /// I've spent twenty years dreaming of that.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/KillD3Hero00=这是个奈非天?哼。 /// This is a nephalem? Hmph.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/KillDemon00=在地狱烈焰中燃烧吧,恶魔! /// Burn in Hell, demon.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/KillDiablo00=恐惧的统治已经结束。 /// The reign of terror has ended.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/KillMedivh00=最后的守护者,真是人如其名。 /// The last guardian... accurate.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/KillSpreeEnd00=主宰比赛到此为止了。 /// Killing spree concluded.
VoiceOver/AmazonBase/KillTyrael00=天堂在召唤你,泰瑞尔。 /// Heavens reclaim you, Tyrael.
七合一大菠萝段子集
VoiceOver/DiabloPrime/Pissed00=在大魔神面前跪下。 /// Kneel before the Prime Evil.
VoiceOver/DiabloPrime/Pissed01=七魔王在我体内合为一体,塔萨迈特之怒! /// I am seven as one. Tathamet's fury!
VoiceOver/DiabloPrime/Pissed02=恐惧有很多种化身。一个孩子,一个战士,甚至是你的朋友。&laugh& /// Terror comes in many forms. A child, a warrior, even ...a friend. &laugh&
VoiceOver/DiabloPrime/Pissed03=有时候,3加4,等于1。 /// Sometimes three... plus four... equals one.
VoiceOver/DiabloPrime/Pissed04=有时我会梦见小镇中的一座旅馆...被我的烈火夷为平地。 /// Some days I dream of an inn in the countryside... burning to the ground.
VoiceOver/DiabloPrime/Pissed05=莉娅:(weak)有人吗?我需要你!我需要你放弃…迪亚波罗:放弃对恐惧的抵抗。这是你唯一的选择。 /// Leah: (weak)Can anyone hear me? I need you! I need you to give in... Diablo: give in to terror. It's the only way.
VoiceOver/DiabloPrime/Pissed06=嗯。或许我真的需要那些地狱裂隙。 /// Hmm. Perhaps I actually DID need those hell rifts.
VoiceOver/DiabloPrime/Pissed07=惧以简为贵。 /// Brevity... is the soul... (scary) of terror.
VoiceOver/DiabloPrime/Pissed08=别让你的噩梦只是一场梦…实现它! /// Let your nightmares... be nightmares... Do it!
VoiceOver/DiabloPrime/Pissed09=不…我肩膀上的嘴不会说话。&Mouths: Screech!&它们只会这样……&Mouths: Screech!&而且没完没了! /// No... the mouths on my shoulders do not speak. &Mouths: Screech!& They do that... &Mouths: Screech!& And they WON'T STOP!
VoiceOver/DiabloPrime/Pissed10=恐惧的味道…跟鸡肉差不多。(grumbling)什么东西的味道都跟鸡肉差不多。 /// Fear... tastes of chicken. (grumbling)Everything tastes of chicken.
VoiceOver/DiabloPrime/Pissed11=这很简单……小魔神们不断合体就变成了大魔神。还有什么问题吗? /// It is simple... The Prime Evils and the Lesser Evils combine to become the Prime Evil. Questions?
VoiceOver/DiabloPrime/Pissed12=相我信,字的序顺并不定一影阅响读,但一定影响听力! /// Reversing backwards messages is always a waste of time... trust me.
VoiceOver/DiabloPrime/Pissed13=我的力量在这……时空枢纽中似乎受到了限制。没关系……任何世界都将被我烧成灰烬! /// My power seems limited in this... Nexus. No matter... all realms will burn before me.
VoiceOver/DiabloPrime/Pissed14=我最近老是一心七用。 /// These days... I'm of seven minds about everything.
LootChest/Name/BaseChest=基础战利品箱 /// Base Loot Chest
LootChest/Name/EpicBaseChest=史诗基础战利品箱 /// Epic Base Loot Chest
LootChest/Name/RareBaseChest=稀有基础战利品箱 /// Rare Base Loot Chest
Mount/Info/MountBannerKerriCheer=要在时空枢纽里获得冠军旗帜,光靠良好的校风可是不够的。奉献、技巧和一点点暴力都是必需的。 /// It takes a lot more than just school spirit to take home a championship banner in the Nexus. It takes dedication, skill, and just a teensy bit of unchecked violence.
Mount/Info/SaddledHorse=最早的马鞍可以追溯到公元前700年到500年之间。怎么样,阅读鞍座马的背景故事还能学到知识,没想到吧? /// The earliest known saddles date back to between 700 and 500 BC. Didn't think you'd learn something while looking at the Saddled Horse's backstory, did you?
Reward/Description/WoWAlliPandarenPortrait=土水派熊猫人头像 /// Tushui Pandaren Portrait
Reward/Description/WoWBelfPortrait=血精灵头像 /// Blood Elf Portrait
UI/BattleLobbyPanel/StartGameButton/UsersOpeningLootChests=房间内的玩家正在打开战利品箱: /// Players in the lobby are opening loot chests:
UI/NewUser/PromoDialog/Loot/Description1=恭喜,你得到了一个免费的战利品箱!你可以通过升级英雄或在战利品页面购买来获得更多的战利品箱。 /// Congratulations, you have received a free Loot Chest! Additional Loot Chests can be acquired by leveling Heroes or purchased from the Loot tab.
UI/NewUser/PromoDialog/Loot/Description2=完成教学后,第一个战利品箱将解锁一个7天强化剂、一位英雄和两件随机物品。 /// For completing the tutorial, this first Loot Chest unlocks a 7 Day Stimpack, a Hero, and two additional random items.
UI/NewUser/PromoDialog/Loot/Subtitle1=战利品箱 /// Loot Chests
UI/NewUser/PromoDialog/Loot/Subtitle2=里面有什么?! /// What's Inside?!
UI/NewUser/PromoDialog/Loot/Title=战利品 /// Loot
UI/NewUser/SystemsDialog/Currency/Description1=宝石需要用现金购买。使用宝石在收藏页面中解锁英雄或购买推荐物品。 /// Gems are purchased with real money. Use them to unlock heroes, and to purchase featured items in your collection.
UI/NewUser/SystemsDialog/Currency/Description2=金币主要用于解锁英雄。完成比赛、提升等级和完成日常任务能够获得金币。 /// Gold is used primarily to unlock heroes. Acquire gold by playing matches, gaining levels, and completing daily quests.
UI/NewUser/SystemsDialog/Currency/Description3=碎片用于在收藏页面解锁外观物品。打开战利品箱能够获得碎片。 /// Shards are used to unlock cosmetic items in your collection. Acquire shards by opening Loot Chests.
UI/NewUser/SystemsDialog/Currency/Subtitle1=宝石 /// Gems
UI/NewUser/SystemsDialog/Currency/Subtitle2=金币 /// Gold
UI/NewUser/SystemsDialog/Currency/Subtitle3=碎片 /// Shards
UI/NewUser/SystemsDialog/Currency/Title=解锁收藏 /// Unlocking Your Collection
UI/NewUser/SystemsDialog/Progression/Description1=进行游戏来获得经验值,并升级你的英雄 /// Play games to earn XP and level up your Heroes
UI/NewUser/SystemsDialog/Progression/Description2=升级英雄还会提升你的玩家等级,并为你提供一份战利品箱 /// Leveling a Hero also increases your Player Level and earns you a Loot Chest
UI/NewUser/SystemsDialog/Progression/Description3=包括英雄、皮肤、坐骑以及更多物品 /// Packed with Heroes, Skins, Mounts, and tons more
UI/NewUser/SystemsDialog/Progression/Subtitle1=英雄等级 /// Hero Level
UI/NewUser/SystemsDialog/Progression/Subtitle2=玩家等级 /// Player Level
UI/NewUser/SystemsDialog/Progression/Subtitle3=战利品箱 /// Loot Chest
UI/NewUser/SystemsDialog/Progression/Title=升级系统 /// Progression System
UI/ScreenLootChest/TryButton/Tooltip=点击此处开始一场单人游戏来试用这个战利品箱。 /// Click to launch a single player game where you can try this LootChest.
NGA玩家社区APP
现在已上线啦!
扫码就能下载哦! ↙点击下方“阅读原文”进入原文}

我要回帖

更多关于 风暴英雄怎么喷漆 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信