BABY QUASAR PLUS 和QUASAR MD PLUS的区别在哪里上市有什么区别?

Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Baby Quasar Quasar MD PLUS
3.6 out of 5 stars21byPrice:$399.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime
This page works best with JavaScript. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.
Top positive review& 
16 people found this helpful
5.0 out of 5 starsHonestly it is the best anti-aging tool I have ever triedByRiverI have been using
it for 8 weeks, it really works!
Honestly it is the best anti-aging tool I have ever tried.
You just need to be patient, give your skin time to grow and you will have to use it more than 5 times a week.
This tool won't work at once, but it will work gradually.
I am in my 40's by the way.
Thanks Amazon for bring this high quality product to us~
Top critical review& 
154 people found this helpful
1.0 out of 5 starsDisappointedByKateI am embarrassed to write this but I want to warn others looking to purchase. Well, warn is too strong as it did not do damage except to my pocketbook.I purchased it through one of those "flash sale" sites. I receive the genuine product.
It is well constructed and I've had no trouble with the unit itself.But it does nothing.
I've now used it exactly as instructed (5 days per week in quadrants plus my neck) for 12 weeks.
I have a face that, in theory, should have benefited from red light therapy: older woman, fair skin with sagging and discoloration.
Took pictures when I first started the process.
12 weeks later...no change.
Really not the least bit of plumping, evening of tone, reduction of redness (I have mild roseacea), reduction of wrinkles or lifting in general. It was a terribly expensive experiment.
Sort byTop ratedMost recentTop ratedFilter byByI am embarrassed to write this but I want to warn others looking to purchase. Well, warn is too strong as it did not do damage except to my pocketbook.I purchased it through one of those "flash sale" sites. I receive the genuine product.
It is well constructed and I've had no trouble with the unit itself.But it does nothing.
I've now used it exactly as instructed (5 days per week in quadrants plus my neck) for 12 weeks.
I have a face that, in theory, should have benefited from red light therapy: older woman, fair skin with sagging and discoloration.
Took pictures when I first started the process.
12 weeks later...no change.
Really not the least bit of plumping, evening of tone, reduction of redness (I have mild roseacea), reduction of wrinkles or lifting in general. It was a terribly expensive experiment.
ByHere's the review I wish I'd read when I bought this a year ago.I've used the Baby Quasar religiously, exactly as directed, for one year now.
In the beginning, I used it as much as six days a week.
Now, I use it one or two times a week "for maintenance."
In this year, I have never deviated from the prescribed routine, taking the thing on vacation and sneaking upstairs for 30 minutes when I've had guests over.I am 44 years old, with fine lines and a bit of discoloration.
It did absolutely nothing for either condition.
What does it do?
It gives me a healthy glow immediately after use, which lasts through the next day.
It looks a bit as if I've had a facial.
The other thing I think it does is control rosacea-related breakouts.
I've had very few of those since using this device.
I want to give credit where credit's due, but I am not 100% sure the lessened breakouts are due to using the Baby Quasar, as they come and go anyway.
I do suspect that the Baby Quasar eliminated breakouts.Customer service was excellent, but you have to call (not email) the company.
My cord went on the fritz, and they sent a new one out immediately, at no cost.
There's a lifetime guranteee on the product.Using the thing is a pain, as others have pointed out.
I do it in front of the TV or computer.
But you have to ask yourself if you're the type of person who's going to be compliant.
Are you going to drag it with you on vacation or lock yourself in a bathroom when your company's downstairs having their morning coffee?
It takes about 30 minutes to do a thorough job (and it looks silly).For the exorbitant price, I'd likely rate this 2 1/2 stars.
I'd bump it up to 3 because of the company's responsiveness.If I were to do it over, I might spend the money on a year's worth of facials.
But the lifetime guarantee on the product means you can use this forever, whenever you need a pick-me-up.
ETA: If the cost isn't that big of a deal to you, go ahead and try it.
If the cost is a lot out of your budget and you'd have to skimp on something else to pay for it, I'd recommend not trying it.
ByI have been using
it for 8 weeks, it really works!
Honestly it is the best anti-aging tool I have ever tried.
You just need to be patient, give your skin time to grow and you will have to use it more than 5 times a week.
This tool won't work at once, but it will work gradually.
I am in my 40's by the way.
Thanks Amazon for bring this high quality product to us~
ByThis is my 7th week using the product.
It does help minimize winkles.
Using the light does dry your skin out a little but with really oily skin I found this to be a good thing.
It also helps minimize acne scares and clear your skin up.
When applying makeup you use less because your skin is smoother and poor size is smaller which does help with future breakouts.
A little pricy but well constructed and if you have spent any money on facials definitely cheaper than going to the spa.
ByPricey but I'm noticing better skin tone and lift in the first month
ByHave used religiously every night for 8 weeks....still waiting to see any results. Very expensive for no results.
ByToo expensive and shows no real change in lines on forehead. Would like my money back!
ByUsed for 3 weeks straight saw slight improvement
not worth the money.
ByI purchased the MD Plus directly from the manufacturers website, it was $595 compared to Amazon's $795, I can't imagine why it would be so much more on Amazon!
I got free shipping, and there was a holiday coupon which really helped.
I use this on my 52 year old face (fine lines, wrinkles, sagging jowls), neck and chest.
My chest is very sun damaged from running 30 years out in the sun, I have the exact outline of my sports bra always showing very red. After 2 weeks of using the MD Plus 5 days/week, I noticed my very rough chest (felt like alligator skin) was far smoother.
I continued 2 more weeks and now my chest is very smooth.
It's still red though, but something is healing!
I'm now adding in two other things, so if my chest heals, I won't know exactly what did it.
I read about microcurrent, and that the body's natural current in damaged/old skin is not normal and keeps things from healing.
So I bought the NuFace Trinity Pro and am running it over my chest 5x a week, plus putting Avogen Mist on it (repairs extracellular matrix).I also noticed my thinning eyebrows are a little thicker, not as thick as I'd like them to be, but better than before.
As for my face, I'm not seeing improvement, but it's only been a month. The more damaged and old the skin is, the longer it takes to see results. Plus, I'm doing microcurrent on my face as well, so I'll never know what helps my face if it does start looking better.
ByI am a 58 year old man who has been obsessed with face products for a long time. I use a multitude of creams, peels and scrubs as well as a Clarisonic cleansing brush. So after much research I decide to purchase the Baby Quasar MD Plus. I got it directly from the manufacturer because the price was about the same as on Amazon and knew there wouldn't be any warranty issues, as I've read about from some of the other reviews.I've had the device for about two weeks and have to say that even in that short time, I feel like I'm seeing results! My eyes seem less puffy and the skin area around my eyes an cheeks appears smoother. It could just be me wanting to see the changes or maybe the way the light is reflecting, but so far I'm pleased with what I'm seeing. I'm hoping that as time goes on I'll continue to see good and better results, because besides the obvious cost, there is a pretty significant time commitment that needs to be made. I will also say customer support has been good and responsive to my initial questions and the product seems well made and nicely packaged. I would give it the full 5-stars if it weren't so early in my use of the product, but if I continue to see improved results on my face, I will give give a higher rating.
Questions? Get fast answers from reviewers
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Customers also viewed these itemsbyBaby Quasar$199.00byBaby Quasar$399.00byBaby Quasar$595.00byLightStim$249.00byTrophy Skin$249.00Need customer service?
Sponsored Links&
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.Access Denied
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.gilt.com/brand/baby-quasar/product/-baby-quasar-quasar-md-plus-pure-silk-serum-br-the-most-powerful-anti-aging-quasar-device" on this server.
Reference #18.2bda387d..7ed9207Babyquasar&MD&PLUS&拔草贴
这个DD网上风传好评一片,但是实际用的国人并不多,所以写下此贴,给姐妹们一个参考。
最近海淘了一个最新的babyquasar MD
plus,799刀的那个,打8.5折。先是在网上做了一番功课,基本都说是有效果,从评价来看可谓是“童颜神器”!但貌似用的人不多,我当时是觉得有可能是因为比较贵的缘故。
第一次因为好奇,把灯打开后我看了几眼亮着的灯泡,然后在脸上按照不同区域,各做了3分钟,共计9分钟。当时皮肤马上就很干,我立马做保湿面膜,稍微好些,但可能面膜是普通的,不够好,所以我仍然觉得干。然后我就睡了个午觉,睡醒刚睁眼就觉得头很痛,也想吐。我知道是因为这个仪器,在说明书上写了,如果漏光可能会造成头痛。那我就想,下次得注意了。头痛一直持续到晚上睡觉前,当时我看看美国时间刚好是在上班,我就按官网电话打了过去,反映了我的情况,他就说根据客户反馈,也会有这种情况,但并不常见,建议我去买个眼罩,沃尔玛之类的,大概就5美金,没有其它办法。那我就睡觉了,第二天早上头就不痛了。
第二天有了上次的教训,我出门打算去买个眼罩,再用这个仪器,却没选到合适的眼罩。到了晚上,我这次紧闭双眼,没有看灯,照了6分钟,但即使我紧闭双眼,我的眼睛仍能感受到很强的光线。过了一会儿,我就又感觉头痛,想吐。这个症状一直持续大概有14个小时。
在接下来的4天,我仍然偶尔会头痛和想吐,我已经把这个baby发快递送回去了。这个灯我用了三次,两次照脸,都会头痛,想吐;一次照肚子,没有任何不适的感觉。所以,如果买来照脸,我看还是算了,或者应该买个功率小一点的。尽管我只照了两次脸,但是我觉得皮肤紧了,我感觉这个东西长期照是有效果的,但是感觉对人体不好,虽然它通过了什么FDA认证,又是什么皮肤科医师推荐。最后我倒贴了国际邮费把它退了。
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。Baby Quasar - MD PLUS 去皱家用美容仪
- 美容仪 - 美容 BEAUTY | 精英消费指南 | 果库
Baby Quasar,MD PLUS 去皱家用美容仪
MD PLUS 去皱家用美容仪
Baby Quasar - MD PLUS 去皱家用美容仪
MD PLUS 去皱家用美容仪
微信公众号订阅
扫描左侧二维码,或搜索「guokuapp」立刻关注。
精英消费指南,生活不一样。
关注微信公众平台亚马逊意外错误报歉,由于程序执行时,遇到意外错误,您刚刚操作没有执行成功,请稍后重试。或将此错误报告给我们的客服中心:推荐您,确认您的操作无误后,再继续其他操作。您可以通过亚马逊,获得更多的帮助。}

我要回帖

更多关于 在哪里上市有什么区别 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信