首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
houseicare163
来自电脑网络类芝麻团
houseicare163
采纳数:384
获赞数:681
参与团队:
V 动词的总称, 动词依据后面能否直接连名词分两大类;一类是Vi,不及物动词,就是后面不能直接接名词作宾语,而要在Vi 后面加以介词后再连名词作宾语。比如:go to school, 去掉中间的介词to就是病句。另一类Vt, 及物动词,动词可以直接连名词作宾语。 比如:
love a girl.
获赞数:12
擅长:暂未定制
动词, 不及物动词,及物动词
获赞数:38
擅长:暂未定制
Transitive verbs are normally followed by an object. The verb indicates an action which is carried out upon the object.&Henry wrote a letter. (Wrote what? -- A letter.)&Ursula is washing the dishes. (Is washing what? -- The dishes.)&Intransitive verbs do not take objects. The verb indicates an action complete in itself.&Irma is sleeping. (You don't &sleep something&, you just sleep.)&Jerry stood up. (Jerry didn't stand something up. He just stood up.)
1条折叠回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。什么时候用及物动词什么时候用不及物动词?怎么用?
看句子的意思。
一般来说,vi.后不需要跟宾语,如:
The car stopped. 车停了。(没有宾语)
vt.要跟宾语(可以是一个宾语、两个宾语或者是复合宾语),且vt.可以用作被动语态,如:
Open the door. 开门。(接一个宾语)
She gave me a book. 她给了我一本书。(接两个宾语,me为间接宾语,a book为直接宾语)
We elected Tom monitor. 我们选Tom当班长。(Tom 和monitor为复合宾语)
The meeting will be held this afternoon.会议将在今天下午召开。(被动语态)
但是,很多动词既是vi.也是vt.而且就算是vi.,如果加介词也可接宾语。所以,建议阅读的时候多留个心,记住动词的习惯用法就可以了。
其他答案(共1个回答)
一样
lucky!
动词是verb ,简称v动词包含及物动词 transitive verb
不及物动词intransitive verb ...
不及物动词:顾名思义,就是不能直接跟“物”,意思是指此动词后面不能直接跟宾语,有时需要和一个介词联用,英语里用vi.表示;而及物动词是指后面直接跟“物”,意思是...
补充一点,也许你会失望,关于动词到底及不及物确实没有什么判断标准,而且有的动词还有双重用法。只能一个个的记了。建议你从动词的用法上入手,这样就能顺便知道及物还是...
首先需要指出的是动词可以分为:助动词、情态动词、行为/实意动词、(连)系动词。
行为/实意动词再可以分为及物动词与不及物动词,其他类型的动词不能应用这种分类。
vi: intransitive verb,不及物动词
vt: transitive verb,及物动词
答: vi:不及物
不及物动词后不加宾语
及物动词后要加宾语
答: vi.是不及物动词;vt.是及物动词
及物动词后面能直接加宾语
不及物动词后面不能直接加宾语,如果要加宾语,一定要加介词
答: 动词形式是
appear(出现)
appear的反义词是disappear(消失)
铝属于两性金属,遇到酸性或碱性都会产生不同程度的腐蚀,尤其是铝合金铸件的孔隙较多,成分中还含有硅和几种重金属,其防腐蚀性能比其他铝合金更差,没有进行防护处理的铝铸件只要遇到稍带碱性或稍带酸性的水,甚至淋雨、水气、露水等就会受到腐蚀,产生白锈。
解决的办法。
铝铸件完成铸造后,在机械加工前,先要进行表面预处理,如预先对铸件进行喷砂,涂上一道底漆(如锌铬黄底漆),在此基础上再进行机械加工,以避免铸铝件在没有保护的情况下放久了被腐蚀。
嫌麻烦就把你洗衣机的型号或断皮带,拿到维修点去买1个,自己装上就可以了(要有个小扳手把螺丝放松,装上皮带,拉紧再紧固螺丝)。
目前我们的生活水平必竟非同以往.吃得好休息得好,能量消耗慢,食欲比较旺盛,活动又少,不知不觉脂肪堆积开始胖啦。                                                                                         减肥诀窍:一.注意调整生活习惯,二。科学合理饮食结构,三。坚持不懈适量运动。
   具体说来:不要暴饮暴食。宜细嚼慢咽。忌辛辣油腻,清淡为好。多喝水,多吃脆平果青香焦,芹菜,冬瓜,黄瓜,罗卜,番茄,既助减肥,又益养颜,两全其美!
有减肥史或顽固型症状则需经药物治疗.
如有其他问题,请发电子邮件:jiaoaozihao53@ .或新浪QQ: 1
销售额:指企业在销售商品、提供劳务及让渡资产使用权等日常活动中所形成的经济利益的总流入。税法上这一概念是不含任何税金的收入。销售额适用于制造业、商业等。
营业额会计上指的是营业收入,税法指的是应税营业收入。营业额属于含税收入,适用于饮食业、运输业、广告业、娱乐业、建筑安装业等 。
考虑是由于天气比较干燥和身体上火导致的,建议不要吃香辣和煎炸的食物,多喝水,多吃点水果,不能吃牛肉和海鱼。可以服用(穿心莲片,维生素b2和b6)。也可以服用一些中药,如清热解毒的。
确实没有偿还能力的,应当与贷款机构进行协商,宽展还款期间或者分期归还; 如果贷款机构起诉到法院胜诉之后,在履行期未履行法院判决,会申请法院强制执行; 法院在受理强制执行时,会依法查询贷款人名下的房产、车辆、证券和存款;贷款人名下没有可供执行的财产而又拒绝履行法院的生效判决,则有逾期还款等负面信息记录在个人的信用报告中并被限制高消费及出入境,甚至有可能会被司法拘留。
第一步:教育引导
不同年龄阶段的孩子“吮指癖”的原因不尽相同,但于力认为,如果没有什么异常的症状,应该以教育引导为首要方式,并注意经常帮孩子洗手,以防细菌入侵引起胃肠道感染。
第二步:转移注意力
比起严厉指责、打骂,转移注意力是一种明智的做法。比如,多让孩子进行动手游戏,让他双手都不得闲,或者用其他的玩具吸引他,还可以多带孩子出去游玩,让他在五彩缤纷的世界里获得知识,增长见识,逐渐忘记原来的坏习惯。对于小婴儿,还可以做个小布手套,或者用纱布缠住手指,直接防止他吃手。但是,不主张给孩子手指上“涂味”,比如黄连水、辣椒水等,以免影响孩子的胃口,黄连有清热解毒的功效,吃多了还可导致腹泻、呕吐。
合肥政务区网络广告推广网络推广哪家公司比较好 一套能在互联网上跑业务的系统,被网络营销专家赞为目前最 有效的网络推广方式!
1、搜索引擎营销:分两种SEO和PPC,即搜索引擎优化,是通过对网站结构、高质量的网站主题内容、丰富而有价值的相关性外部链接进行优化而使网站为用户及搜索引擎更加友好,以获得在搜索引擎上的优势排名为网站引入流量。
良工拥有十多位资深制冷维修工程师,十二年生产与制造经验,技术力量雄厚,配有先进的测试仪器,建有系列低温测试设备,备有充足的零部件,包括大量品牌的压缩机,冷凝器,蒸发器,水泵,膨胀阀等备品库,能为客户提供迅捷,优质的工业冷水机及模温机维修和保养。
楼主,龙德教育就挺好的,你可以去试试,我们家孩子一直在龙德教育补习的,我觉得还不错。
成人可以学爵士舞。不过对柔软度的拒绝比较大。  不论跳什么舞,如果要跳得美,身体的柔软度必须要好,否则无法充分发挥出理应的线条美感,爵士舞也不值得注意。在展开暖身的弯曲动作必须注意,不适合在身体肌肉未几乎和暖前用弹振形式来做弯曲,否则更容易弄巧反拙,骨折肌肉。用静态方式弯曲较安全,不过也较必须耐性。柔软度的锻炼动作之幅度更不该超过疼痛的地步,肌肉有向上的感觉即可,动作(角度)保持的时间可由10馀秒至30-40秒平均,时间愈长对肌肉及关节附近的联结的组织之负荷也愈高。
正在加载...
Copyright &
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区[热点]暑假记3500词,开学变英语学霸! (W-Z)(完)
从7月22号开始,截至今天,【热点】暑假记3500词,开学变英语学霸系列已经为大家分享完毕了,你记得情况怎样了呢?
1. wait n. 等待 v. 等待
wait for sb/sth 等待某人/某事
wait for sb to do 等某人做某事
wait on sb 服侍某人
wait at/on table 招待进餐
can’t wait to do sth. 迫不及待地想做某事
2. wander vi 徘徊;漫步
wander about/around 四处徘徊/漫步
3.want v. 想要,需要
The house wants painting.=The house wants to be painted.这房子需要被粉刷
4. warn vt. 警告,预先通知
warn sb of/against sth 警告某人小心某物
5. wash n. 洗,洗的东西 vt/vi. 洗,冲洗
This cloth washes easily. 这种布料非常好洗。
6. waste n. 浪费,废物 vt. 浪费
waste time (in) doing/waste time on sth 浪费时间做某事
It is a waste of time/ energy/ money doing sth. 做某事是浪费时间/精力/钱的。
7. way n. 路;方式,方法
in this way 用这种方法
by the way 顺便说(引入话题)
on the way to a place 在去某地的路上
under way 在进行中
on the way to doing 即将干某事
give way to sb/sth 让位给某人或某物
a way to lose weight=a way of losing weight 减肥的方法
in the way 挡道,碍事
Please get out of my way! 给我让路!
8. wear v. (wore , worn) 穿着,戴着,留须发,磨损
wear sb out. 使某人精疲力竭(= sb is worn out)
wear a smile 面带微笑
9. weekly adj. 每周的,周刊的 adv. 每周一次;逐周
It is a weekly magazine. 它是一本周刊。
The magazine is published weekly. 这本杂志是每周出版一次。
10. what pron. 什么 adj. 什么;多么
What for=why
So what? 那又怎么样?(表反问)
What if it rains? 如果下雨怎么办?
11. whole adj.整个的
on the whole 总体上
12. wide adj. 宽的,广泛的 adv. 充分地
widely adv. 广泛地
The child is wide awake. 这个小孩非常清醒,没有睡意。
English is widely used all over the world. 英语在世界各地被广泛使用。
13. will n. 意志,遗嘱
He gave up his job against his mother’s will. 他违背母亲的意志辞调了工作。
at will 随意,任意
14. win v. 赢
win the first prize/respect/fame/war/match… 赢得一等奖/尊重/名誉/战争/比赛
15. wind n. 风 v. 缠绕, 蜿蜒(wound/ wound)
wind sb’s way 蜿蜒前进
feel sb’s way 摸索前进
make sb’s way (艰难地)前进
push sb’s way 挤着前进
16. wipe v. 擦;擦净;擦干;消除
He wiped his hands on his blue apron. 他在他的蓝色围裙擦了擦手。
They wiped away the girl’s tears. 他们擦去女孩的眼泪。
wipe the glass dry 擦干玻璃
wipe out 消灭,彻底摧毁;垮台
17. wish n. 愿望 v. 希望,祝愿
wish you + 名词(success/ good luck/ a pleasant trip)! 祝你成功/好运/旅途愉快!
wish for sth 希望有某物
I wish that 从句(用虚拟语气)
wish to do 希望做某事
18. without prep. 没有
go without 在没有...…的情况下勉强应付
19. witness n. 证人;目击者;证据 vt. 目击;证明;为…...作证 vi. 作证人
The year 1949 witnessed the founding of the P.R.C.
1949年见证了中华人民共和国成立。
20. word n. 词,话,消息,诺言
have a word with=have a few words with 和某人谈谈
Word came that Tom won the first prize. 有消息传来,汤姆赢得了一等奖。
You should keep your word. 你应该信守诺言。
21. work n. 工作(不可数);作品(可数);v. 工作,运转,起作用
works n. 工厂(单复数均有s),作品
work at/on … 忙于/从事......
be at work 在工作
start work 开始工作
out of work 失业
work out 算出,锻炼,结果是
22. world n. 世界
It’s a small world.世界真小。(哪里都有熟人)
It’s not the end of the world. 还没到世界末日。(并不是那么糟糕)
I am on top of the world. 我非常愉快。
learn about the outside world 了解外面的世界
23. worried adj. 担心的
be worried about sb/sth 担心某人/某事
Doctors are worried about the possible spread of the disease.
医生们担心这种疾病可能会传播。
be worried that… 担心......
I was worried that you wouldn’t come back. 我担心你回不来。
worrying adj. 令人担心的
worrying problems 令人担心的问题
worry v. (使)担心
There is no point in worrying about things you can’t change.
担心你无法改变的事情是没有意义的。
I don’t want to worry you about the present situation.
我不想让你担心目前的情况。
24. worthy a. 有价值的;有价值的
be worthy of sth 值得......
be worthy of being done 值得被......
The problem is worthy of consideration/being considered. 这个问题值得被考虑。
be worthy to be done 值得被......
The young man is worthy to be taught. 这个年轻人值得被教。
25. worthwhile a. 值得做的,值得花时间的
a worthwhile effort 值得付出的努力
It is worthwhile to do sth/doing sth 做某事是值得的
It isn’t worthwhile continuing with the project. 继续这项工程师值得的。
I thought it worthwhile to clarify the matter. 我认为澄清这件事情是值得的。
26. wrist n.手腕
seize sb by the wrist 抓住某人的手腕
27. wrap v. 包起来;包装
wrap up 包/包裹/包装起来;严密裹住;包扎
X-ray [eks-re?] n. X射线;X光
yard [jɑ:d] n. 码;院子;场地
yawn [j?:n] v. 打哈欠
year [j??(r), j?:(r)] n. 年
yell [jel] v. 叫喊, 吼叫
yellow ['jel??] a. 黄色的
yes [jes] ad. 是, 好, 同意
yesterday ['jest?de?] n.& ad. 昨天
yet [jet] ad. 尚, 还, 仍然
yoghurt ['j?g?t] n. 酸奶
you [ju:, j?] pron. 你;你们
young [j??] a. 年轻的
your [j??] pron. 你的;你们的
yours [j?:z, j??z] pron. 你的;你们的
yourself [j?:' (US) j??r'self] pron. 你自己
yourselves [j?:' (US) j??r'self] pron. 你们自己
youth [ju:θ] n. 青春;青年
yummy ['j?m?] a. 很好吃的
zebra ['zebr?, 'zi:br?] n. 斑马
zebra-crossing ['zebr?-'kr?s??] 人行横道线(斑马线)
zero ['z??r??] n.&num.零,零度,零点
zip [z?p] v.&n.拉开(或扣上)……的拉链;拉链
zip code(美) =postcode [z?p k??d] (英)邮政区号
zipper ['z?p?(r)] n. 拉链
zone [z??n] n. 区域;范围
zoo [zu:] n. 动物园
zoom [zu:m] v. 快速移动, 迅速前往, 猛涨
关于高中英语小简老师微信小号:xybk999
高中英语学习2 QQ群:
更多内容,敬请期待
↓↓↓ 点击" 阅读原文" ,听三好暑假免费公开课,新学期我们一起冲学霸!
责任编辑:
声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。
今日搜狐热点英语单词 v vt vi n 等等这些什么意思_百度知道
英语单词 v vt vi n 等等这些什么意思
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
专心学习的春天
专心学习的春天
获赞数:17
vi. 是不及物动词,后面不可以直接跟宾语 vt. 是及物动词,后面可以直接跟宾语 n. 是名词 adj.形容词 adv. 副词 num. 数词 conj. 连词 prep. 介词还有 int. 叹词 art. 冠词 pron. 冠词
外语学习类认证行家
外语学习类行家
采纳数:10408
获赞数:29177
毕业于海军工程大学英语系。
v=verb 动词vt=transitive verb 及物动词vi=intransitive verb 不及物动词n=noun 名词
不是哥花心
不是哥花心
动 及物 不及物 名
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Ⅰ.重点单词识记 1.starvation /stɑ? ′veI?n/ n.挨饿;饿死 2.regardless /rI′ɡɑ? dl?s/ adv.不管;不顾 3.somehow /′s?mha?/ adv.以??方式;不知怎么地 4.spit /spIt/ vt.吐出(唾液、食物等);vi.吐痰 5.delete /dI′li? t/ vt.删;删除 6.accelerate /?k′sel?reIt/ vi.& vt.加速;促进 7.skilful /′skIlfl/ adj.有技巧的;熟练的 8.division /dI′vI?n/ n.分割;划分;分配;分界线 9.applaud /?′pl?? d/ vi.& vt.鼓掌欢迎;赞赏 10.arrest /?′rest/ vt.逮捕;吸引;n.逮捕;拘留 11.alternative /?? l′t?? n?tIv/ n.可能的选择;adj.供选择的;其他的→alternatively adv.两者 选一地 12.accuracy /′?kj?r?sI/ n.精确;准确→accurate adj.精确的;准确的→accurately adv.准确无 误地 13.interrupt /? Int?′r?pt/ vt.& vi.打断??讲话;打岔;暂时中断或中止→interruption n.中 断;打扰 14.assume /?′sju? m/ vt.假定;设想→assumption n.假设;假定 15.sharpen /′?ɑ? p?n/ vt.& vi.(使)锋利;尖锐;清晰→sharp adj.刺耳的;锋利的 16.analysis /?′n?l?sIs/ n.分析→analyze vt.分析 17.significance /sIɡ′nIfIk?ns/ n.意义;意思;重要性;重要意义→significant adj.有重大意 义的 18.systematic /? sIst?′m?tIk/ adj.有系统的;有计划的;有条理的→system n.系统;体系 Ⅱ.重点短语识记 1.regardless of 不管;不顾 2.cut up 切碎 3.look ahead 向前看;为将来打算 4.keep out...阻止??进入;(使)留在外面 5.show...around 领某人参观 6.fed up with 受够了;饱受;厌烦 7.at most 至多;最多 8.date back 追溯到?? 9.be made of 由??组成 10.just then 就在那时 11.in good condition 情况良好 Ⅲ.经典原句默写与背诵 1.That would have kept them warm,cooked the food and scared wild beasts away as well. 那肯定会给他们取暖、烤熟食物并且吓跑野生动物。 2.If only she had looked ahead and planned better this year! 她今年要是早有预见,计划得更好些就好了! 3.She had almost reached her destination when a delicious smell arrested her progress and she stopped. 快到达目的地的时候,一阵香气扑鼻,她停下来,不往前走了。 4.Abruptly she sat down,only to be scooped up by her laughing,shouting sister,Luna. 突然间她坐了下去,但又被她那又笑又叫的妹妹卢娜一把搂了起来。 5.He had a large,square face,with strongly pronounced eyebrows and cheekbones. 他的脸盘很大,方形脸,浓眉大眼,颧骨突出。1.The way was blocked,so we went by an alternative(alternative) road. 2.His only means of identification(identify) was his passport. 3.As a translator,you should know that accuracy(accurate) is most important in translation. 4.The project was predicated on the assumption(assume) that the economy was expanding. 5.In 2003,the city invested 6 million yuan to preserve(preservation) the character of the old town. 6.This dictionary is specifically(specific) intended for English learners. 7.Can you analyze(analysis) the structure of the sentence for me? 8.This new discovery of oil is of great significance(significant) to this area’s economy. 9.Science means systematic(system) knowledge possessed as a result of practice and study. 10.We all heaved a sigh of relief(relieve) when we heard that they were safe.1 alternative n.可供选择的事物?a thing that one can choose?;adj.可供替代的?that can be used instead of?;非传统的,另类的) an alternative to...??的替代品 have no alternative but to do sth.别无选择只好做?? There is no alternative...别无选择 New ways to treat headache may provide an alternative to painkillers. 头疼的新疗法可能是止痛药之外的另一种选择。 Do you have an alternative solution to the problem? 你有没有别的办法来解决这个问题? 夯实基础 (1)You have the alternative of working hard and being successful or of not working hard and being unsuccessful(不努力工作并且不成功). (2)同义句改写 We can not choose but take immediate action to stop pollution.(用 there 和 alternative 改写句 子) There is no alternative for us but to take immediate action to stop pollution. (3)翻译句子 在这件事上,我们没有选择的余地。 We have no alternative in the matter. 2 applaud v.鼓掌欢迎;赞赏;称赞;赞成 applaud sb.for sth.因某事而赞扬某人 applause n.掌声;喝彩 Every person stood to applaud his unforgettable act of courage. 所有人起立为他不可磨灭的英勇之举鼓掌。 He should be applauded for his courage. 他的勇气值得称道。 夯实基础 (1)用 applaud 的适当形式填空 ①They greeted him with thunderous applause. ②This last move can only be applauded. (2)They were so amazed by the magician’s tricks that they forgot to applaud(忘了鼓掌). 3 arrest vt.逮捕;吸引;阻止;n.逮捕;拘留 arrest sb.for 因??而逮捕某人 arrest one’s attention 吸引某人的注意 under arrest 被捕;拘留 Police arrested five young men in connection with one of the attacks. 警方逮捕了与其中一次袭击有关的 5 名青年男子。 Police chased the fleeing terrorists and later made two arrests. 警方追踪逃跑的恐怖分子,后来逮捕了其中两人。 夯实基础 (1)语法填空 ①He’s under arrest for robbing the bank. ②You will be arrested for drunken driving! (2)The robber was arrested(逮捕了) by the police. (3)翻译句子 他因危险驾驶被警方逮捕。 He was arrested for dangerous driving.regardless of cut uplie in wait scoop up come up1.Police officers lie in wait for the gangs who rob their prey at night. 2.She scooped up Jennie and carried her into the bathroom. 3.We saw a big black bear coming up to us from the woods. 4.She is determined to do that thing regardless of all consequences. 5.She was terribly cut up when she heard the bad news.1 at most至多;最多;不超过?at the most;not more than? at least 至少 at best 充其量;最好 At most,eight people watched.最多也就八个观众。 Generally speaking,it will cost a few pence at most. 一般来说,这个东西最多值几便士。 夯实基础 (1)Can you at least(至少) tell me what you’re building? (2)These reports all seem secondhand at best(充其量). (3)Five people got killed in the accident and seven got lost in the flood,so at most twelve people lost their lives(最多有 12 人丧命). 2 be fed up with受够了;饱受;厌烦?be bored with? be tired of 厌倦?? feed on 以??为食 feed...with/on+食物 用??喂?? feed+食物+to...用某物喂养?? I’m fed up with the lecture. 我受够了这个演讲。 Owls feed on mice and other small animals. 猫头鹰以老鼠和其他小动物为食。 图解助记夯实基础 (1)Children are fed up with(厌倦) their studies because they are expected to do far better than they can. (2)I’m really fed up with change? 3 look ahead向前看;为将来打算?to? ?think about what is going to happen in the future? look up to sb.尊敬某人 look down on/upon 瞧不起;忽视 look back on 回顾 look out 当心;小心 The time has come when we should look ahead to the future. 是时候我们来设想一下未来了。 We looked back on the first night we had arrived. 我们回想起到达后的第一个晚上。 夯实基础 选词填空 look up to look ahead look out look down on this weather(我讨厌这里的天气)—why can’t it be sunny for a (1)The children all look up to the great baseball player. (2)Some Hong Kongers used to look down on mainlanders as poor cousins. (3)Do look out for spelling mistakes in your work. (4)We must learn the lessons and look ahead,not backwards. 4 lie in wait for埋伏以待;隐藏静候以出人不意 await sb.=wait for sb.等待某人 wait on/upon sb.照料/侍候某人 The cat lies in wait for the bird. 这只猫一动不动地等着那只鸟。 The gang lies in wait for an innocent victim. 那帮人等待伏击一个无辜的受害者。 夯实基础 语法填空 (1)Mr.Johnson was a difficult person to wait on. (2)A final key question is whether you should wait for the next version. 5 date back追溯到,始于?后接一段时间??该短语无被动语态,作谓语常用一般现在时? date from/back to 追溯到;始于?后接表过去的时间? have/make a date with sb.与某人约会 out of date 过时的 up to date 现代的;最新的 to date 到现在为止 fix/set a date 确定日期 Belt buckles date back to the bronze age. 腰带扣的起源要追溯到铜器时代。 The model is the newest and most up to date. 这一款是最新的,也是最时尚的。 夯实基础 (1)The traditional friendship between our two peoples dates back to ancient times(追溯到古 代). (2)单句改错 ①This is a vase dated from Han Dynasty. ②This is the church which is dated back to 1173. dated→dating is dated→dates 1.If it hadn’t been for the snow(如果不是下雪了),we could have climbed the mountain yesterday. 2.I failed again.If only(要是??就好了) I had had time to review my lessons. 3.He hurried home only to find the guests had left(结果发现客人们已经走了). 4.All our proposals were rejected,regardless of(不管) their advantages. 5.With Jack waiting for me(杰克在等我) at the school gate,I hurried downstairs.1 We have been excavating layers of ash almost six meters thick,which suggests that they might have kept the fire burning all winter.我们一直在挖掘一层层的积灰, 几乎有六米厚, 这意味着他们可能整个冬季都在烧火。 句型公式:现在完成进行时 have been excavating 是现在完成进行时,表示从过去开始一直延续到现在,或将继续延续 至将来。 We have been working on this project for over a month now. 到目前为止,我们一直在处理那个项目,已经花了一个多月的时间了。 I have been working in an advertisement company in the last two years. 在过去两年里,我一直在一家广告公司工作。 特别提醒 现在完成时和现在完成进行时的区别: (1)现在完成时强调的是某个刚刚完成的动作或某个动作对现在的影响或产生的结果,也可 表示延续性;现在完成进行时则强调动作的延续性,有时表示临时性质。 I have thought it over. 我已经考虑过这件事了。 I have been thinking it over. 我一直在考虑这件事。 (2)现在完成进行时可以表示动作的重复;现在完成时一般不表示重复。 Have you been meeting him recently?(经常见到他吗?) Have you met him recently?(最近见到他了吗?) (3)现在完成进行时有时含有感情色彩;而现在完成时一般表示平铺直叙,但有时也带有感 情色彩。 What have you been doing?(惊异) What have you done?(仅是一个问题,让对方回答,也可表示惊异) 夯实基础 (1)用所给词的适当形式填空 ①The girl has a great interest in sport and has been taking(take) badminton classes twice a week over the last three years. ②In order to find the missing child,villagers have been doing(do) all they can over the past five hours. (2)翻译句子 ①这个月电脑销售情况良好。 Computers have been selling well this month. ②我一整年都盼着你的礼物。 I have been looking forward to your gift for a whole year. 2 If only it could be just like last year!要是能跟去年那样该有多好呀! 句型公式:If only... ?1?if only...意为“要是??就好了”。 常用来表示强烈的愿望或遗憾, 因此主要用于虚拟语 气中,用以表达强烈的愿望或非真实条件。表示与现在相反的愿望用过去时;表示与过去 相反的愿望用过去完成时;表示与将来相反的愿望用 would/could/might+do。 ?2?only if...只有??,引导真实条件句。 ?3?if it were not for.../if it had not been for...要不是?? If only I hadn’t swum in the lake! 要是我没在湖里游泳就好了! If only I knew her name. 我要是知道她的名字就好了。 夯实基础 (1)用所给词的适当形式填空 ①If only she had lived(live) a little longer! ②If it had not been for your help,we would never have found(never find) the station. ③If only everyone here were(be) as honest. (2)—Did you meet with Liu Xiang? —No.If only I had come here earlier(要是我早来一会就好了)! 3 Abruptly she sat down,only to be scooped up by her laughing,shouting sister,Luna.突 然间她坐了下去,却又被她那又笑又叫的妹妹卢娜一把搂了起来。 句型公式:only to do... (2010· 山东· 写作) only to do...“不料??,反而??,结果却??”,是动词不定式作结果状语,表示意料 不到的情况,且多为不愉快的结果,有时前面也可不加 only;而现在分词作结果状语表示 “自然而然的结果”。 He hurried to the airport only to be told that the film star had left. 他匆忙赶到机场,却被告知那位电影明星已经离开了。 I tore the box, only to discover that some of the parts were missing.我撕开盒子, 却发现有些零 件不见了。 夯实基础 (1)Tom took a taxi to the airport,only to find(结果发现) his plane high up in the sky. (2)The fire lasted a whole night,causing great damage(造成了巨大损失).用所给词的适当形式填空 (1)I have been sitting(sit) here all the afternoon. (2)She has been sweeping(sweep) the street all day.She is too tired. (3)We have been waiting(wait) for you for two hours.We don’t want to wait any longer. (4)He has been collecting(collect) all kinds of stamps since he was ten years old. (5)He hasn’t been teaching(not,teach) here these years.Ⅰ.语法填空——根据课文内容完成下面的短文 A group of students from England has come to the Zhoukoudian caves 1.for a visit.2.An archaeologist is showing them round.The archaeologists have been excavating here for many years.After 3.finding(find) human and animal bones in those caves higher up the hill as well as tools and other objects,they think 4.it is reasonable to assume they lived in these caves,regardless of the cold.They discovered fireplaces in the center of the caves 5.where they made fires.Some evidence suggests that our ancestors did wear clothes 6.made(make) from animal skins.The archaeologist also shows the students a primitive necklace 7.preserved (preserve) quite well.Indeed,as the botanical analyses have shown us,all the fields around here 8.used(use) to be part of a large shallow lake.Perhaps 9.there was trade between early peoples 10.or they travelled to the seaside on their journeys. Ⅱ.读写任务——用约 30 个词概括课文内容 Guided by an archaeologist,some English students,who were interested in archaeology, visited the Zhoukoudian caves,where they found enough evidence to prove the existence of the Peking man. Ⅲ.写作素材——关于帮助 提示:黑体部分用本单元词汇表达,并且请使用 what 引导的宾语从句,现在分词短语作状语 等。 1.尽管天气很冷,史密斯教授还是来给我们做了一场有意义的报告,这场报告是关于怎样帮 助贫困人群的。 Regardless of the cold weather,Professor Smith came to give a significant speech about what we could do for poor people. 2.他的报告不断被同学们的掌声打断。 He was constantly interrupted by the applause of the students. 3.假定我们有足够的时间为落后地区的人做点什么,他们将不会挨饿。 Assuming that we all have ample time to do something for the people of primitive areas, they will not suffer starvation. 4.我们应该加速那里的发展。 We should accelerate the development there.Ⅰ.完形填空 John had to go to work.So he set off half an hour before anybody else.The wonder.John is more 5 3 2 1 than usual and arrived at the libraryto come was Mr.Steele , who thought :“This must be a 4 as this every morning, he would get a lot 6 allthe first here.If he came asdone.” John began to get on with his work and by half past nine he hadthe postcards he had to write.It was a quarter to ten,and Mary had not arrived yet.He wondered whether she was ill or if she had taken the day off.But Mr.Steele came and where Mary was.“If she were ill, she would the first to come.” John said that he had no 7 him if he knew8 , ” he said.“It’s not like her.She’s usually 9 where Mary was.But at that moment the door 10 and tired.She apologized to Mr.Steele 12 to sleep until fiveopened and there was Mary.She was looking very and explained that she had been 11most of the night.She hadn’t 13in the morning and had overslept.Mr.Steele was very off.She 14and suggested that she take the day 15 said a word for the rest of thehim and said she would stay,but shemorning.John,on the other hand,was feeling happy so at one o’clock he suggested to Mary that they go and have lunch together,and she agreed. 1.A.later B.faster C.slower D.earlier 答案 D 解析 由后文的 before anybody else 可知,他出发比平时早半个小时。 2.A.next B.last C.third D.first 答案 A 解析 其次(早到者)是 Mr.Steele。 3.A.almost B.about C.actually D.finally 答案 C 解析 actually“确实地”在这里修饰 the first。句意为:John 确实是第一个到的。 4.A.soon B.early C.late D.quick 答案 B 解析 句意为:如果他天天来的像今天这么早的话,那么,他肯定做的事情更多。 5.A.job B.book C.work D.thing 答案 C 解析 由句意可知。 6.A.taken B.sold C.finished D.ended 答案 C 解析 由于来得早,所以 9 点半的时候,他该干的活都干完了。故 C 项正确。 7.A.told B.warned C.answered D.asked 答案 D 解析 由上文可知,Mr.Steele 是过来问 John 是否知道 Mary 在哪。所以 D 项正确。 8.A.telephone B.drive C.ride D.stay 答案 A 解析 句意为:她如果病了,也会来个电话的。 9.A.question B.idea C.thought D.mind 答案 B 解析 have no idea 相当于 don’t know“不知道”。 10.A.happy B.pale C.red D.excited 答案 B 解析 由后面的 tired“疲劳的”,可知前文用 pale,说明其脸色苍白。 11.A.asleep B.away C.alone D.awake 答案 D 解析 由后文可知,她大半夜都没睡觉。所以 D 项为正确答案。 12.A.got B.wanted C.hoped D.begun 答案 A 解析 句意为:直到早晨 5 点她才睡着,所以睡过了。 13.A.cruel B.kind C.angry D.glad 答案 B 解析 由句意可知,Mr.Steele 没有批评她,相反,他非常善良,故建议她休息一天。 14.A.taught C.laughed at 答案 D 解析 因为上司的善良,所以她表示谢意。 15.A.hardly C.mostly 答案 A 解析 根据转折词语可以推断出答案。 Ⅱ.语法填空 I remember the night when our son was just five years old.It was his bedtime 1.but when I looked at the floor, I knew we had 2.a problem.Toys were all over the place.“Ian, ”I said, “you need to pick up all toys 3.before going to bed.” But he said that he was too sleepy. My 4.immediate (immediately) response was not to force him to do that.Instead,I went 5.into the bedroom, laid down, and said 6.merrily (merry), “Ian, come here.Let’s play Humpty Dumpty.” When he climbed up on my knees,I said,“Humpty Dumpty 7.sat (sit) on a wall.Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.”And he fell.Ian laughed and said,“Let’s do 8.it again.” Well,after the third “fall”,I said,“OK,but first go to tidy up those toys.” Without 9.thinking (think),he ran into the living room and in ninety seconds he finished a job 10.that/which could have taken half an hour. We can finish any job when we have the “WANT TO”! Ⅲ.阅读理解 Modern day robots may not be as entertaining as R2D2 or the robot from “Lost in Space”, but robots are very important to space exploration and are being used in a variety of different ways for several important reasons. Robots make great explorers on planets, moons, and other landing areas.Aside from the Earth, just about every surface in the solar system is unsafe for humans to explore.The air on most other planets is insufficient for humans to breathe,making it necessary to wear a space suit and oxygen equipment,The temperatures on these surfaces are much too hot or much too cold for any humans to withstand.Plus there would be complications with radiation , weather , and a lack of gravity.Robots have much less limitation in these areas and can survive much longer under these conditions. Robots are designed for collecting scientific data.Robots are also able to perform many tasks B.nearly D.immediately B.told D.thanked at one time and can process information much quicker and more efficiently.Important scientific projects from detecting minerals,analyzing ground samples,to finding water are all performed much quicker and accurately by robots. The use of robots has made the cost of space exploration much less expensive than it would cost for humans to do the work.In order to successfully send humans into space we would need to build a vehicle that can not only carry humans,but also enough food and water to keep them alive for the duration of the trip.Moreover,robots have no problems working for hours on end.Robots never complain,they don’t require food or water,and they never need a bathroom break. Over the past 30 years or so there have been many different types of robots used successfully in the exploration of space.Perhaps the most famous and successful robots are Spirit and Opportunity who have both been exploring the surface of Mars.They have both been very successful with experiments on soil and rocks and have even found evidence of water in Mars’ history. 1.Which of the following would be the best title for the passage? A.The development of robots B.The discovery of space exploration C.No robots,no space exploration D.Robots are used in space exploration 答案 D 解析 标题归纳题。文章开篇点题,指出了文章的主题是利用机器人进行太空探索,下文 围绕该主题分别从四个方面展开论述,故 D 项作为文章标题最佳。 2.According to the passage,which of the following is NOT true? A.The use of robots in space exploration costs more than the use of humans. B.It is dangerous for human to explore other surfaces in the solar system except the Earth. C.Both Spirit and Opportunity have found the evidence of water on Mars. D.Many different types of robots have explored the space successfully. 答案 A 解析 细节理解题。由第四段第一句话可知,使用机器人进行太空探索比人类做这项工作 花费更少,因此 A 项说法错误。 3.The underlined word “withstand” most probably means “ A.remain B.bear C.defeat D.develop 答案 B 解析 词义猜测题。根据画线词所在的句子可推知 withstand 的意思是“承受,经受住”, 故选 B 项,bear 意为“忍受”。 4.What is the writer’s attitude in this passage? ”. A.Negative. C.Subjective. 答案 DB.Persuasive. D.Objective.解析 作者态度题。综观全文可知作者只是客观地介绍了机器人在太空探索中的使用,并 未带有否定的、说服性的或者是主观的看法,故选 D 项。 5 . When sending an astronaut into the space , we should consider the following EXCEPT A.the radiation C.the diet 答案 D 解析 细节理解题。 文章第二段提到了 A 项“辐射”和 B 项“氧气”问题, 在第四段提到 了 C 项“饮食”问题。文中并未提到有关“外星人”的情况。 Ⅳ.读写任务 阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇 150 词左右的英语短文。 As a human being,we should be optimistic so as to lead a better life.So whenever we are in face of anything, we should see it in the bright light.As we do so, we will find ourselves filled with confidence when encountering a difficulty,with energy when meeting a challenge,and with enthusiasm when competing with a rival.Why can we act like that?Because we have hope, and we hope that the result will always be the best one.But does it mean that we are optimistic blindly? The answer is absolutely “no”.Only when we have done enough preparations for the worst situation we will be in, can we have the hope.As a Chinese old saying goes, “Everything goes well if prepared,otherwise goes wrong.” When we have done what we should have done in advance, what else should we worry about? In a word,to hope for the best and to prepare for the worst is what an optimistic and wise person should do. 写作内容 1.以约 30 个词概括上文的主要内容。 2.以约 120 个词就“抱最好的希望,做最坏的打算”进行论述,内容包括: (1)你对本话题的看法; (2)高考结束后,你有什么希望; (3)你有怎样的打算,为什么? 写作要求 在作文中可以使用自己亲身的经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容但不得直 接引用原文中的句子。 . B.the oxygen D.the alien 评分标准 概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,语篇连贯。 参考范文 The passage tells us that we should be full of hope whenever facing any difficulty.Besides, it is necessary to make enough preparations for the possible worst situation. The saying “Hope for the best and prepare for the worst” is really a philosophy of life.In my opinion,hope is just like a bright light shining all through the life and it provides us with full confidence,which is the key to success.However,hope alone means nothing when we make no efforts.We have to make full preparations to meet the coming challenge.Having prepared for the worst,we’ll never feel regretful. As for myself,after the College Entrance Examination,I hope that I can be admitted into Sun Yatsen University to major in finance.Moreover,I look forward to spending the coming summer holiday taking a parttime job in my sister’s company so as to enrich my life experiences and learn to be independent. Of course , I have to make some plans and preparations.If I am admitted to my ideal university,I will certainly devote myself to reading books or watching the TV programmes on finance.On the other hand,if I am not admitted,I will stick to my favorite dream and look for another university to continue my study.}

我要回帖

更多关于 心电图vi/vt 怎么计算 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信