too Youngtoosimple to simple怎么翻译和解释?

第一单元英译汉1.I don’t think that he would commit robbery ,much less would he commit violent robbery.我认为他不会抢劫,更不用说暴力抢劫了.2.Men earn ten dollars an hour on average,whereas women only seven dollars.男工平均工资每小时10美元,而女工才每小时7美元.3.Once the balance in nature is disturbed,it will result in a number of possible unforeseeable effects.自然界的平衡一旦遭到破坏,就会带来很多不可预知的影响.4.The final examination is close at hand;you’d better spend more time reading.期终考试迫在眉睫,你最好多花点时间看书.5.What is interesting is that consumers find it increasingly difficult tu identify the nationality of certain brands. This is due partly to globalization and partlyto changes in the location of production.有趣的是,消费者发现越来越难以辨别某些品牌的原产国.其部分原因来自于全球化带来的影响,部分原因是由于产地的变化.6.A recent survey showed that women account for 40 percent of the total workforce.最近一次调查表明,妇女占总劳动力的40%.完型填空I am frequently asked the question,“Can you use chopsticks(筷子)?”I have livedin Korea , Japan , and China . In each country , I have , 1 than not and without having requested one , been give a fork 2 one was available . I have politely refused and said that I woud be fine with chopsticks . Sometimes , I have to make 3 explanation .我常常地被问问题,“您使用筷子吗?”我过去曾住在韩国,日本和中国。在这每个国家,我往往不用请求,就被给叉子,一个人会用的。我礼貌地拒绝了并且说我会是很好的使用筷子。有时,我必须做进一步解释。Chopsticks are 4 my worries when I am eating in an Asian home or restaurant .In fact , learning 5 to use chopsticks takes me 6 a few weeks . This is not to say I was skillful , though . Learning how to use chopsticks is easyfor me , 7 learning the rituals and how to 8 myself at the table is quite difficult . 9 times do I have to say “no , thank you ” 10 I really mean “no , thank you ,I truly am full “? How do I get away with refusing more food without 11 someone ? If I insist anf I still get more , is it appropriate just not to eatit ? This would be 12 where I come from.当我在一家亚洲家庭或餐馆就餐时,使用筷子是最少让我忧虑的。实际上,学会使用筷子仅需要我几周。这不是为了说我很熟练。学会如何使用筷子对我是容易,而学会仪式和如何在餐桌上表现是相当困难的。我必须说多少次“不,谢谢”我什么时候真正地意味”不,谢谢,我真的饱啦” ?我怎么拒绝更多食物,而又不冒犯别人?如果我坚持,并且我仍然得到更多,不吃它是否是适当的?这是无礼的在我来自的地方。I have enjoyed many great meals and my 13 with the people have been great .I am 14 aware that I will never be able to 15 as much as I have received.I don’t know how I can ever thank all of the people who introduced me to eating上一页下一页}

我要回帖

更多关于 too young to 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信