2. run, on, don't39;t, a, plane (.)(连 )3. Can we go a?

三年级英语上册期末检测试题及答案(整理9篇)由网友“ybyb14”投稿提供,下面是小编精心整理的三年级英语上册期末检测试题及答案,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。篇1:三年级英语上册期末检测试题及答案听力部分(60%)二、听录音,选择你所听到的内容,将其编号填入括号里。(10分)( )1.A.Y B.I ( )2.A.S B.X( )3.A.ajk B.kaj ( )4.A.mnf B.nfm( )5.A.foot B.four ( )6.A.plate B.pencil( )7.A.brown B.brother ( )8.A.mouth B.monkey( )9.A.How are you? B.How old are you?( )10.A.Good morning. B.Good afternoon.四、Lu Yao到商店买文具,你能用“√”划出他买到的文具,并在括号里写出各自的数量吗?(8分)( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )五、多多和小伙伴们在吃饭,请你根据听到的内容,选出他们喜欢的食物(填序号)。(6分)① ② ③ ④ ⑤ ⑥ ⑦ ⑧人物 Duoduo Bei’er Joe Feynman Yangyang Grace食物六、今天小动物们都穿上了漂亮的衣服在迎接新年,你知道他们都穿上什么颜色的衣服吗?请你根据听到的内容,用线帮他们和相应的颜色连接起来。(8分)greenblueyellowredpinkbrownorangeblack七、情景反应题:判断你听到的情景反应是否正确,用笑脸或哭脸表示。(10分)八、听录音,排一排你听到的句子顺序,使其成为一个完整的对话。(7分)( )Hi, Zhang Peng. How are you?( )Let’s make a puppet.( )Thank you.( )Nice to meet you, John.( 1 )Hello, John.( )Fine, thank you. John, This is Wu Yifan.( )Nice to meet you, too.( )Have some water, please.( 9 )Good idea!笔试部分(40%)一、请按字母表顺序默写第9个到第14个字母。(只写大写)(6分)四、将每组单词中不同类别的词找出来,将序号填写在括号内。(5分)( )1.A.two B.nine C.see( )2.A.fox B.on C.under( )3.A.long B.funny C.jeep( )4.A.arm B.no C.nose( )5.A.sit down B.stand up C.very well五、给左栏的句子找合适的答句,将其序号填在题前括号里。(6分)( )How old are you? A.I’m Lucy.( )What’s your name? B.You’re welcome.( )Can I have some bread? C.It’s a gift.( )Colour the body yellow. D.I’m eight years old.( )Thank you. E.Sure. Here you are.( )What’s that? F.OK.篇2:三年级英语上册期末检测试题及答案四、Lu Yao到商店买文具,你能用“√”划出他买到的文具,并在括号里写出各自的数量吗?(8分)Hello. My name is Lu Yao. Now I have a bag, seven books, two pencil boxes and ten crayons.五、多多和小伙伴们在吃饭,请你根据听到的内容,选出他们喜欢的食物(填序号)。(6分)1.Hi, I’m Duoduo. I’d like some juice.2.—I’m Bei’er. Can I have some fish, please? —Sure, here you are.3.—Can I have some cake, dad? —OK, Joe.4.Hello. My name is Feynman. I like bread.5.—Have some rice, Yangyang. —Thank you, dad. I like it.6.—Grace, have some eggs. —Thank you, Duoduo. I like eggs.六、今天小动物们都穿上了漂亮的衣服在迎接新年,你知道他们都穿上什么颜色的衣服吗?请你根据听到的内容,用线帮他们和相应的颜色连接起来。(8分)1.Look at the panda. It’s orange. 2.I see a pink pig.3.Haha, this is a monkey. It’s a green monkey. 4.The duck is yellow. It’s nice.5.What’s this? It’s a tiger. It’s black. 6.Look at the dog. It’s a blue dog.7.I see a bear. It’s brown. 8.Look, that’s a red cat.七、情景反应题:判断你听到的情景反应是否正确,用笑脸或哭脸表示。(10分)1.今天你的朋友生日了,你会跟他说:Happy birthday!2.你想知道这里有多少个风筝,你可以问:How many kites?3.别人请你吃东西,你不想吃,你应该说:No, thank you.4.John说:“I like noodles.”你和他一样喜欢,你可以说:“Me too.”5.Kate是班长,老师Mr Jones走进教室准备上课,她应该说:How old are you, Mr Jones?八、听录音,排一排你听到的句子顺序,使其成为一个完整的对话。(7分)( 1 )Hello, John.( 2 )Hi, Zhang Peng. How are you?( 3 )Fine, thank you. John, This is Wu Yifan.( 4 )Nice to meet you, John.( 5 )Nice to meet you, too.( 6 )Have some water, please.( 7 )Thank you.( 8 )Let’s make a puppet.( 9 )Good idea!篇3:初三上册英语期末检测试题及答案初三上册英语期末检测试题第一部分 选择题(70分)一、单项选择:从下列每题所给的选项中,选择一个最佳答案。(15分)1.I can’t say _______ I miss you. Three years ________ since I saw you last.A. how long, passed B. how often, pastC. how much, has passed D. how soon, has passed2.We must stop all kinds of _____________ better environment.A.pollution to build B.pollution build C.polluting building D.polluting built3.It is important ______ us students to make a plane _______ our studies before a new term starts.A.of, for B. for, for C. to, of D. to, with4.It’s too hot inside. Do you mind _________ the window?A.he closing B. him to open C. me to open D. my opening5.Don’t go out of the classroom until you ________.A. are asked B. are asked to C. ask D.will be asked6.—I called you last night, but there was no answer.—Oh, I’m sorry. I ________ dinner at a restaurant.A.have B. had C. was having D. have had7_______bad weather we are having! We’ve never had ______ rainy days.A. What, such B.What a, such C.How, so D.What, so8.I think __________ is enough food to eat during the winter.A.they all need B.they need all C.all of their need D.all they need9.—Li Ping’s never been to England before, ___________?—__________. He’s planning to go next month.A. is he, No, he isn’t B.has he, No, he hasn’tC. isn’t he, Yes, he is D. hasn’t he, Yes, he hasn’t10.Do you know who they’re ________ about the accident at the school gate?A. talking B.saying C. telling D.speaking11.I' m very busy today.I have a very important report .A.to listen B.to listen to C.listening D.to listening to12.It' s raining so that we can go out.A.hard;hard B.hardly;hardly C.hard;hardly D.hardly;hard13.My brother has been used there.A.to working B.to work C.worked D.working14.The boy makes money newspapers.A.sell B.in selling C.by selling D.on sell15.Why,Tom,didn't you get your bike ?A.mend B.to mend C.mending D.mended二、完形填空:阅读短文,从每题所给选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。(15分)A young man and an old man were waiting for a bus at a station. They sat __1__each other. “What’s that in your bag?” asked the young man, pointing to a big bag beside the __2__.“Money, nothing but money,” answered the old man. The man could __3__ believe his own ears. “What?” he said to himself in surprise. “So much money? My God! How I __4__ to be able to get so much money!” Then he began to think about how to get the money.The old man __5__ tired and it seemed that he could hardly keep his eyes open. “Are you tired, sir?” asked the young man. “Then you’d better lie down on the __6__ and have a good rest. Don’t worry about __7__. I’ll wake you up in time.”“All right. It’s very kind of you, young man.” The old man lay down and __8__ he fell asleep.The young man took the big bag gently. __9__ when he was just going to run away, he found a corner of his fur coat was __10__ the old man’s body Several times he tried to pull it out, but he couldn’t. At last he took off his __11__ and went away with the bag.The young man ran out of the station as quickly as his __12__ could carry him. He reached a place, and there he thought the old man couldn’t __13__ him, he stopped and quickly opened the bag.To his surprise, there was __14__ but old newspapers in it. He hurried to the station at once. But when he got there, he found the old man had __15__.16 A. for B. on C .next to D.far from17 A. man B.station C .driver D. corner18 A. surely B.really C .nearly D. hardly19 A. like B.love C .hate D. wish20 A. was B.felt C .looked D. became21 A. ground B.floor C .earth D. chair22 A. the bag B.the money C .the bus D. me23 A. by and by B.at last C .at first D. in the end24 A. So B.And C.But D.Because25 A.above B.over C.under D.in26 A.shoes B.shirt C.coat D.cap27 A.legs B.foot C.friend D.bike28 A.watch B.notice C.find D.meet29 A.anything B.everything C.nothing D.something30 A.waiting B.gone C.crying D.leaving篇4:九年级英语上册期末检测试题及答案一、听力测试第一部分 听对话,回答问题(每小题1分,满分10分)4. How old is the woman’s bicycle?A. Six years old. B. Four years old.C. Seven years old5. What time did Mike go home yesterday?A. At 6:00. B. At 7:00.C. At 8:00.6. What are they talking about?A.Buying a birthday present. B. Learning English.C.Having a birthday party.7. What does the woman mean?A.The man should stop smoking.B.The man should stop drinking coffee.C.Drinking coffee is better than smoking.8. What is the most useful way for Eric to improve his English?A.Watching English movies. B.Reading magazines.C.Practicing speaking Englis h.9. What is Teddy’s attitude(态度)to too much homework?A.To copy others’. B.To try his best.C.To forget it.10.What did the girl use to do according to the dialogue?A.Go to bed late. B.Be afraid of her father.C.Sleep with the light on.第二部分 听对话和短文,回答问题(每小题1分,满分10分)你将听到两段对话和一篇短文,各听两遍。听每段对话或短文前,你将有时间阅读相关小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,每小题你仍有5秒钟的答题时间。听第一段对话,回答第11至12小题。11.What do they want to do next Spring Festival?A. Follow the customs. B. Have a special one.C. Just stay at home.12.What kind of places does the man prefer to visit?A. Cities. B. Beaches.C. Swimming pools.听第二段对话,回答第13至15小题。13. What does Sophia know?A.She knows what colours represent.B.She knows what clothes represent.C.She knows that clothes can affect moods.14. Why does Sophia think the young man in the picture is energetic?A.Because of the colour of his shirt.B.Because of the colour of his trousers.C.Because of the colour of his shoes.15. What does Frank think of the young man in the picture?A. He’s clever. B. He’s quiet.C. He’s hard-working.听一篇短文,回答第16至20小题。16. Who’s the new student?A. Kate. B. Sandy.C. Simon.17. What’s Sandy like?A. She is the tallest girl. B. She is a little fat.C. She has the shortest hair.18. Whose hair is the shortest in the class?A. Simon’s. B. Sandy’s.C. Daniel’s.19. Who thinks swimming is more interesting than cycling?A. Kate. B. Peter.C. Simon.20. What does Daniel like doing best?A. Swimming. B. Skiing.C. Cycling.二、单项填空(每小题1分,满分15分)21.The work ________ in two hours. Let’s hurry.A. must be finish B. must finishC. will finish D. must be finished22. He sent us a message as soon as he ________ in Sichuan.A . is arriving B. will arriveC. arrived D.arrives23.Today my grandfather is feeling ________ to go to the park with us.A. enough good B. well enoughC. good enough D. enough well24.—What’s the low-carbon(低碳的) lifestyle like?—Save energy, and produce carbon.A. more; more B. less; moreC. less; less D. more; less25. you take an umbrella when you go out?A.Why not B.Why doC.Why don’t D.Why26. — do you play computer games?—Once a week.A. How soon B. How oftenC. How long D.How much27. Here are some flowers ________ you _______ our best wishes.A. to; for B. of; toC. for; with D. from; to28. —Look! That man looks like Mr Green.—It can’t be him. He to America.A. went B. will goC. has gone D. is going29. The red suitcase is expensive it’s made of leather.A. because B. thoughC. when D. if30. Mr Green asked his students to the new words in the dictionary.A. look at B. look upC. look for D. look after31. It’s raining hard. We have to stay at home going fishing.A. in front of B. because ofC. in need of D. instead o f32. —Did you have a good weekend?— . I enjoyed myself with my family on the beach.A. I’m afraid not B. I’m not sureC.Of course D. I hope so33. —Why don’t you watch TV at 7 o’clock as usual?—I am busy watch TV. I have to prepare for my English ex am.A. so; that B.too; toC. such; that D. not; until34. I feel thirsty. Can I drink milk?A. a bit; a bit B. a bit of; a bit ofC. a bit; a bit of D. a bit of; a bit35. your grandpa falls down the steps? So you should go with him.A. What about B. What ifC. Even if D. As if三、完形填空(每小题1分,满分10分)A long time ago, in a small house in Scotland, two friends lived together. Their names were John and Bobby.John and Bobby were not 36 —they had few things except friends, but they were happy. They lit a warm fire when it was cold outside. They had food to eat when they were hungry. They were never 37 because they had each other.John and Bobby liked to take long walks together. After their 38 ,John usually cooked dinner. John and Bobby ate dinner and then sat in front of the fire. They had a simple but happy life.Then John developed a(n) 39 disease and died in the spring of 1858. He was placed in a grave (坟墓). After that, Bobby stood at John’s grave and shouted. “Come on, Bobby,” John’s 40 said. “It’s time to go home.” Bobby went home, but later he 41 to the grave. He sat down near John’s grave. He stayed there all night.Bobby 42 at the grave site the next day, and the day after. For the next 14 years, Bobby never left the 43 . When the weather was cold, he slept in a small house near the grave. When it was 44 he slept on the ground near John’s grave.45 , in 1872, Bobby died, too. John’s friends buried him in a small grave near John. Why was Bobby’s grave so little? Bobby, John’s best friend, was a dog.36. A. rich B. luckyC. beautiful D. funny37. A. lonely B. nervousC. worried D. separate38. A.work B. restC. run D. walk39. A. serious B. unhealthyC. little D. sick40. A. friends B. adultsC. parents D. brothers41. A. nodded B. returnedC. came D. drove42. A. knocked B. laughedC. stayed D. pointed43. A. garden B. graveC. home D. town44. A. cool B. warmC. wet D. rainy45. A. Luckily B. QuicklyC. Finally D.Interestingly四、阅读理解(每小题2分,满分30分)AMillions of young people are writing blogs. Millions of others are reading them. The word “blog” is a short way of saying “web log”.Many popular web sites now offer free, easy ways to create personal web pages and fill them with writings and pictures. Web sites called “Facebook” and “MySpace” are some of the most popular blog sites for young people. Many young adults use their blogs to write about daily activities and events in their lives. They also provide a place for people to write their ideas and opinions and how they think of others’ ideas.Blogs offer young people a place to show their writings and feelings. They can also be helpful to connect you ng people with others. But blo gs can become dangerous when they are read on the Internet by millions of people all over the world.Recent studie s show that young people often provide their names, ages and where they live on the Internet. That may not be safe for them. This personal information puts them at risk of being searched out by dangerous people who want to hurt them. Many students do not know about privacy(隐私) and are surprised to learn that adults can read their personal daily records easily. Students can also get into trouble when they put information about others on their blogs.As a result, many schools have banned(禁止) the use of blogging web sites on school computers. Many schools have also begun teaching parents about the web sites. Parents should know what their children are doing online and should read their blogs to make sure they are not giving out private information. One way to keep away from these problems is to use programs so that blogs can be read by “friends only” .People can read the web site only if they know a secret word chosen by the blogger.46. “Facebook” and “MySpace” are .A. school subjects B. computer programsC. school online BBS D. blog sites for young people47. Blogs may be dangerous because .A. surfing the Internet is bad for eyesB. they are not allowed for school studentsC. they get in the way of studiesD. personal information can be found in blogs easily48. This passage is mainly about .A. the safety of children’s blogs B. how to search the InternetC. students’ behavior at school D. communicating with parents at home49. According to the passage, many schools help children avoid(避免) blog problems by doing everything EXCEPT .A. teaching parents about the web sitesB. asking students to use programs to refuse strangersC. telling school students not to make any net friendsD. stopping students from blogging on school computers50. You can enjoy your blog safely if .A. you write your blog at schoolB. you use a secret number for friends to enter your blogC. your parents have little knowledge about web sitesD. you show all your writings and feelings in your blogBOne of the most well-known directors of our time is Stephen Spielberg. He was born in Cincinnati on 18 December 1946. His father was an electric engineer(工程师) and his mother was a performing pianist. His sister, Anne Spielberg, became a screen writer who wrote the stories for many famous films.Stephen had always wanted to be a director ever since he was a young boy. When he was just 13 years old, he made a 40-minute film. It won a local competition. Three years later, he produced a film called Firelight, which made one hundred dollars’ profit (利润) at the cinema in his hometo wn. Many of the ideas from this film were later used for one of his most famous films called Close Encounters of the Third Kind.When he was 18 years old, he wanted to go to film school so that he could improve his skills and become an even better director. Unluckily, he was unsuccessful in getting a place at this sch ool so he went to a university(大学) in California to study English. Even though he had failed to get into the school he wanted to go to, he didn’t let this stop him following his dream to become a great director.Stephen Spielberg has directed many films since his first major(主要的) film in 1976. He now owns many different businesses, most of which are involved(涉及) in the film industry.51. What is Stephen Spielberg?A. A famous director. B. A famous performing pianist.C. He was born in Cincinnati. D. A screen writer.52. Who wrote the stories for films?A. Stephen Spielberg. B. Stephen Spielberg’s father.C. Stephen Spielberg’s mother. D. Stephen Spielberg’s sister.53. Why did little Stephen Spielberg want to go to film school?A. He liked film school.B. He wanted to be an actor.C. He could improve his skills and become an even better director.D. His parents wanted him to become a director.54. Was Stephen Spielberg successful in getting a place at the film school?A. Yes, he was. B. No, he wasn’t.C. Yes, he won. D. No, he didn’t.55. How long has Stephen Spielberg directed films?A. In 1976. B. 63 years.C. Over 30 years. D. 18 years.CMany children use the Internet to get useful knowledge and information, and to relax in their free time. But some of them are not using in a good way. Here are some rules to make sure you are safe and have fun on the Internet.●Make rules for Internet use with your parents. For example, when you can go online, for how long and what activities you can go online.●Don’t give your password(密码) to anyone else, and never leak out the following information—your real name, home address, age, school, phone number or other personal information.●Check with your parents before giving out a credit(信用) card number.●Never send a photo of yourself to someone in e-mail unless your parents say it’s OK.●Check with your parents before going into a chat room. Different chat rooms have different rules and attract different kinds of people. You and your parents must make sure it’s a right place for you.●Never agree to meet someone you met on the Internet without your pare nt’s permission(允许). Never meet anyone you met online alone.●Always remember that people online may not be who they say they are. Treat everyone online as stran gers.●If something you see or read online makes you uncomfortable, leave the site. Tell a parent or teacher right away.●Treat other people as you’d like to be treated. Never use bad language.●Remember—not everything you read on the Internet is true.56. If you want a true friend on the Internet, you can ______.A. tell the people what your name is B. meet the people online aloneC. write an e-mail about yourself D. get your parent’s permission57. It’s good for children to _____on the Internet.A. give password to others B. get useful knowledge and informationC. give ou t a credit card number D. go into a chat room as they’d like to58. The underlined phrase “leak out” in the third paragraph may mean “______”.A. give in B. leave outC. give out D. put away59. If your parents don’t agree, never ______.A. read anything on the InternetB. relax in your free timeC. have a face-to-face meeting with anyone you met onlineD. treat other people as you’d like to be treated60. This passage is mainly about “______”.A. How to Use Computers B. Surfing the InternetC. Information on the Internet D. Internet Safety Rules五、填空(每小题0.5分,满分10分)A.根据句意及汉语提示完成句子61.We should take action to prevent water _______(污染) because people can’t live without water.62. We all know the sun is one of the _______ (恒星).63. The robot can help you to iron your clothes after they are ________(洗).64. My father bought me a toy monkey. It keeps _________ (点头). How interesting!65.Can I have a look at the (菜单)?66. It’s very sunny outside. You’d better wear ________ (太阳镜)when you go out.67.This kind of (油)is good for children’s health.68.Who can (导演)the fashion show?69.The noise in the room will drive us (发疯的).70.A girl was (抢劫) at the railway station last night.B.用所给单词的适当形式填空71.The boy was badly ill (short)after he got to the city.72. We were all surprised at his _________ (silent) on recent events.73. —It’s raining so ______ (heavy) now. You’d better stay at home.—But I must go to work today.74. Look at the sign! It says “_________ (safe) First”.75. Her necklace has gone______(miss). She has asked a detective for help.76.The girl arrived at the cinema out of (breathe).77.We had no (choose)but to prove that we were at another place at that time.78.Mr Gao has taught us (France)for two years.79.Don’t be (patient)!You should listen to him carefully.80.There are some (different) between the two pictures.六、根据汉语意思完成句子(每小题2分,满分10分)81.在英语方面他已经远远地超过了我。He has ______ ________ ________ _______ ________ English.82.工作太多休息太少常常导致疾病。Too much work and______ _________ ________ _____ ______ ______ illness.83.外面正在下雨,你最好现在不要回家。It is raining outside.You _____ _________ ________ _____ ______ ______now.84.这些电影已经对青少年产生了不良的影响。These films _____ _________ ________ _____ ______ ______teenagers.85.我们应该尽快决定下一步做什么。We should decide______ _______ _______ as soon as possible.七、短文填空(每小题1分,满分10分)Jack went to a barber’s shop and had his hair cut, but when he came out, he was not 86.h_____with the result. When his friend Bob saw him, he 87.l______and said, “What happened to your hair, Jack?”Jack said, “I tried a new barber’s shop today, because I wasn’t quite satisfied with the 88.o_____one, but this one seems even 89.w______.”Bob agreed,“Yes. I think you are right, Jack. Now I’ll tell you 90.w_____to do when you go into a barber’s shop 91.n_____time. Look at the barber’s hair,find out whose hair 92.l_____ worst, and then go straight to him.”“Why shall I go to him?” Jack asked, “But that would be foolish.”“Oh, no, it wouldn’t.” said Bob. “Who cut that man’s 93.h_____? Just think it over. He couldn’t cut it 94.h_____, could he? One of the 95.o______ barbers cut it. So you know he can’t be the worst barber.”八、书面表达(满分15分)为配合我市“创建文明城市”活动的开展,你们学校决定举行以How to Behave Well?为主题的英语作文比赛。请你以一名初中生的身份写一篇80词左右的短文参赛。内容如下:1.守时,不说脏话;2.礼貌待人,热心助人;3.遵守交通规则(obey traffic rules),不乱扔垃圾;4. ……注意:1.文中不能出现真实的校名和姓名;2.内容可适当扩展。How to Behave Well?篇5:九年级英语上册期末检测试题及答案1~5 CABAC 6~10 ABCBC 11~15 BBABA 16~20 A AACB21.D 含情态动词的被动语态的形式:情态动词+be+过去分词。22.C 句意:他一到四川就给我们发来了一条信息。23.B well enough 足够好。24.D 答语句意:节约更多的能量,产生更少的碳。25.C Why don’t you…?你为什么不……呢?用于向对方提出建议。26. B how often用于提问频率。27.C for对,给;with带上。28.C 由答语的第一句可知选C项。29.A because引导原因状语从句。30.B look up查寻。31. D instead of代替。32.C of course当然。33.B too…to…太……而不能……。34.C a bit后接形容词,a bit of 后接名词。35.B What if…?倘使……将会怎样?36.A 由后半句“…they had few things except friends…”可知选A项。37.A 由后半句“…because they had each other.”可知选A项。38.D 由前句 “John and Bobby liked to take long walks together.”可知选D项。39.A 由后半句 “…died in the spring of 1858.”可知选A项。40.A 由最后一段第二句可知选A项。41.B return to…返回到……42.C 由第四段的最后一句可知用 stay。43.B 由前句 “…at the grave site the next day…”可知选B项。44.B 由句意知,应选与cold意思相反的词。45.C finally最终,终于。46.D 由第二段的第二句可知。47.D 由第四段可知。48.A49.C 由第五段可知A、B、D都包含在内,C项文中未提及。50.B 由最后一段的倒数第一、二句可知。51.A 由第一段的第一句可知。52.D 由第一段的最后一句可知。53.C 由第三段的第一句可知。54.B 由第三段的第二句可知。55.C 由最后一段可知,Stephen Spielberg 于1976年开始执导电影,到现在应该30多年了,故选C项。56.D 由第六条中的“Never agree to meet someone you met on the Internet without your parent’s permission.”可知。57.B 由第一段第一句可知。58. C give out泄露,与leak out同义。59.C 由第一段可排除A、B两项;由第九条中的 “Treat other people as you’d like to be treated.”可排除D项。故选C项。60.D 通读全文可知,本文是一篇关于 “网络安全规则” 的文章。61. pollution 62. stars 63. washed64. nodding 65.menu 66.sunglasses67.oil 68.direct 69.mad70.robbed 71.shortly 72.silence73.heavily 74.Safety 75.missing76.breath 77.choice 78.French79.impatient 80.differences81.gone far beyond me in 82. too little rest often leads to83.had better not go back home 84.have had a bad effect on85.what to do next 86. happy 87. laughed88. old 89. worse 90.what 91. next92. looks 93. hair 94. himself 95. otherOne possible version :How to Behave Well?As students,we should behave well.First,I think it’s very important to do everything on time and keep promises. Never lie to others or say dirty words.Next,we should be polite to others and ready to help people in need.Then,we’d better not talk loudly in public.Don’t throw litter or spit about.And remember to obey traffic rules.Finally,learn to work with others.We need good team work in our life.篇6:初二英语期末检测试题及答案Ⅰ.下列各组单词中,有一个单词画线部分的读音与其他三个单词画线部分的读音不同,请选出。(7%)( )1.A.find B.kind C.behind D.give( )2.A.place B.have C.gate D.late( )3.A.put B.but C.number D.hungry( )4.A.close B.open C.move D.home( )5.A.meat B.clean C.great D.please( )6.A.about B.touch C.house D.round( )7.A.school B.reach C.child D.cheapⅡ.根据句意及所给单词的首字母,写出空白处所缺单词的正确形式。(6%)1.Don't be l for school next time.2.This q is very easy. She can answer it.3.My bike is b . May I use yours?4.I am h . Please give me something to eat.5.I am very b today. I have a lot of work to do.6.“Shall we meet i the school gate?” “No, let's meet outside.Ⅲ.根据句意,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。(6%)1.She got to school ______ than I. (late)2.______ too much is bad for your health. (eat)3.Keep the windows ______ .(close)4.Which is the ____ month of the year?(nine)5.Be ______. It's time for class.(quickly)6.“Whose shoes are these?” “They are ______ .”(he)Ⅳ.英汉词组互译。(10%)1.对……有好处 ______ 2.不到三个月 ______3.前天_ _____ 4.半小时 ______5.上个星期 ______ 6.have a good time ______7.enjoy working ______ 8.up and down _______9.be good at _______ 10.do sport_ _____Ⅴ.选择填空。(16%)( )1.Did you buy anything ______ your way home?A.in B.to C.from D.on( )2.Shall we go there on foot ____ by bus?A.or B.but C.so D.and( )3.This house is ______ dear, so he doesn't want to buy it.A.too much B.much tooC.many too D.too many( )4.There_______ a meeting tomorrow afternoon.A.is going to be B.are going to haveC.are going to be D.is going to have( )5.Where's my pen? I can't ______ it.A.find B.look at C.look D.look for( )6.“ ______ does your mother usually go to work? ” “By bike.”A.When B.Why C.How D.Where( )7.“When ____ he ____ to London? ”“ Three years ago. ”A.are, going to move B.do, moveC.did, move D.does, move( )8.I have two brothers. One is a doctor, ______ is a driver.A.one B.another C.the other D.other( )9.It's cold today. Why ____ your coat?A.don't put on B.not to put onC.not putting on D.not put on( ) 10.My brother ____ to school because she was ill.A.doesn't go B.not goC.didn't go D.not to go( ) 11.We'd better ____ there by bus tomorrow.A.going B.go C.to go D.goes( )12.____ do you go to see your aunt?A.How long B.How manyC.How much D.How often( ) 13.Uncle Wang is coming to supper. Let's buy______ meat this afternoon.A.many more B.some moreC.a lot D.a few( ) 14.The Whites reached Beijing ____ the afternoon of June 15.A.in B.on C.at D.for( )15.My father ____ lunch at home every day.A.hasn't B.doesn't haveC.haven't D.don't have( )16.We enjoyed ____ on the farm.A.working B.worked C.works D.to workⅥ.按要求改写下列各句,每空一词,缩写词算一词。(10%)1.There are some old buses over there.(改为单数形式)There____ ____ old ____ over there.2.She bought some books for me last Sunday.(就画线部分提问)____ ____ she____ for you last Sunday?3.Mr. Black teaches in a middle school.(改为一般疑问句)____ Mr. Black ____ in a middle school?4.You mustn't play football in front of the house.(改为祈使句)____ ____ football in front of the house.5.My uncle worked in Shanghai for more than ten years. (就画线部分提问)____ ____ ____ your uncle ____ in Shanghai?6.Mike went to the park yesterday.(改为否定句)Mike ____ ____ to the park yesterday.7.The students are going to help the farmers to pick apples next Sunday.(就画线部分提问)____ ____ the students ____ ____ ____ next Sunday?Ⅶ.根据中文和英文提示词语,写出正确的句子。所给英文词语 全部用上。注意大、小写和标点符号。(20%)1.你最好不要在这条河里游泳。you, swim, in the river_______________________2.凯特昨天在回家的路上买了一些蔬菜。Kate, buy, some, vegetables, way, home, yesterday___________________________________________________3.今天是几号?what, the, today____________________4.我出生于1980年6月18号。I, born, June 18, 1980_______________________5.躺着看书对你的眼睛有害。read, in bed, bad, your eyes___________________________Ⅷ.补全对话,每空一词,缩写词算一词。(10%)A:Excuse me, 1 the post office, please?B:Go along this street. 2 the first turning on the left, and then go on. You can see it on your left.A: 3 4 is it from here?B:It's 5 seven kilometres 6 .A:Can I go there by bus ?B:Yes, you can.A:Which bus shall I take?B:The No. 256 bus.A: 7 can I get to the nearest bus stop?B:It's on the 8 side of the street. Look! The bus is coming.A:Thanks a 9 .B: 10 all right.Ⅸ.阅读理解。(5%)阅读下面的短文,根据短文内容,选择正确答案。A traveller(旅行者) came out of the airport(飞机场) There were a lot of taxis. He asked every taxi-driver his name. Then he took the third one. It cost 5 dollars(美元) from the airport to the hotel. “How much does it cost for the whole day?” the man asked. “100 dollars, ” said the taxi-driver. This was very dear, but the man said it was OK.The taxi-driver took the man everywhere. He showed him all the parks and museums in the city. In the evening they went back to the hotel(旅馆). The traveller gave the taxi-driver 100 dollars and said, “What about tomorrow? ”The taxi-driver looked at the man and said, “Tomorrow? It's another 100 dollars. ” But the man said, “That's OK! See you tomorrow. ” The taxi-driver was very pleased.The next day the taxi-driver took the traveller everywhere again. They visited(参观)all the parks and museums again. And in the evening they went back to the hotel. The man gave the taxi-driver 100 dollars again and said, “I'm going home tomorrow. ”The taxi-driver was sorry because he liked the traveller and, above all, 100 dollars a day was a lot of money. “So you're going home. Where do you come from?” he asked. “I come from New York.” “New York! ” said the taxi-driver, “I have a sister in New York. Her name is Susannah. Do you know her?” “Of course I know her. She gave me 200 dollars for you! ”( )1.Where did the traveller come from?A.England B.America C.Canada D.France( )2.Why did the traveller take the third taxi? Because ____.A.the other taxi-driver asked for more moneyB.the third taxi-driver was a kind-hearted(热心肠的) manC.he didn't want to spend his own money on the coming visitD.the other driver didn't like him( )3.Usually the cost of the travelling one day may be ____.A.$ 100 B.$ 200C.less than$ 100 D.more than $ 200( ) 4.Who asked the traveller to give the money for the taxi-driver?A.The traveller's sister. B.The traveller himself.C.Nobody. D.The driver's sister.( )5.The driver was unhappy ____ .A.when he heard the traveller's last wordsB.when the traveller asked every taxi-driver his nameC.when the traveller asked him for his sister's nameD.during the two-day visitⅩ.完形填空。(10%)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文下面各小题所给的四个选项中选择一个最佳答案。Peter was an office worker. He worked in an office in a small town. One day his boss(老板) 1 to him, “Peter, I want you 2 to London, to an office there, to 3 Mr. Brown.”Peter went to London 4 train. When he got to London, he thought, “The office isn't far from here. I can go there on foot. I'll 5 it easily.But after an hour, he was still looking for it, he stopped and asked an old woman. She said, “Go along this street, turn left at the end, and it's the second building on the right. ” Peter went and found 6 . A few days 7 , he went to London, 8 . He did not find the office, 9 he asked someone in the street. It was 10 same old woman. She was very surprised(吃惊) and said, “Are you still looking for that place? ”( )1.A.told B.said C.asked D.showed( )2.A.go B.reach C.to go D.to reach( )3.A.see B.look C.watch D.look at( )4.A.on B.at C.by D.in( )5.A.look for B.look at C.look D.find( )6.A.it B.one C.the other D.another( )7.A.after B.ago C.later D.before( )8.A.again B.too C.so D.because( )9.A.but B.so C.too D.or( )10.A.a B.an C.the D.that篇7:初二英语期末检测试题及答案Ⅰ.1.D 2.B 3.A 4.C 5.C 6.B 7.AⅡ.1.late 2.question 3.broken 4.hungry 5.busy 6.insideⅢ.1.later 2.Eating 3.closed 4.ninth 5.quick 6.HisⅣ.1.be good for 2.less than three months 3.the day before yesterday 4.half an hour 5.last week 6.过得愉快 7.喜欢工作 8.上上下下 9.擅长于 10.运动Ⅴ.1.D 2.A 3.B 4.A 5.A 6.C 7.C 8.C 9.D 10.C 11.B 12.D 13.B 14.B 15.B 16.AⅥ.1.is, an, bus, 2.What, did, buy 3.Does, teach 4.Don't, play 5.How, long, did, work 6.didn't, go 7.What, are, going, to, doⅦ.1.You'd better not swim in the river.2.Kate bought some vegetables on her way home yesterday.3.What's the date today?4.I was born on June 18, 1980.5.Reading in bed is bad for your eyes.Ⅷ.1.where's 2.Take 3.How 4.far 5.about 6.away 7.How 8.other 9.lot 10.That'sⅨ.1.B 2.C 3.C 4.D 5.AⅩ.1.B 2.C 3.A 4.C 5.D 6.A 7.C 8.A 9.B 10.C篇8:--学年三年级英语上册期末试题一、请把左右两组相同类的单词连线。(6分)1. dog A. blue2.book B. cake3. leg C. three4. green D. finger5. Miss White E. pencil-case6. one F. mouseX7、egg G. Mr Black8、juice H. milk二、看图,选出相应的单词。(9分)( )1. Look at the _________. A. monkey B. mouth( )2. Touch your ________. A. ear B. eye( )3.I have a _________. A. eraser B. sharpener( )4. Let’s make the _______. A. cake B. cat( )5. Have some_______. A. coke B. coffee( )6. How many ________? A. balls B. balloons三、单项选择(20分)( ) 1. ―Can I have some rice?― .A. Sure. Here you are. B. Very well, thank you.( ) 2. ―What’s your name?― .A. This is Bai Ling. B. My name is Bai Ling.( ) 3. ―This is Li Lei,Mom.――Good morning!A. Good morning, Li Lei. B. What’s your name?( ) 4. 我国国旗的颜色有:A. red and white B. red and yellow( ) 5. 当你与新朋友John遇到Sarah时,你应该介绍说:A. Good morning, Sarah. B. This is Sarah.( ) 6. 要把某样东西给别人,通常应该说:A. Here you are. B. May I have a look?( ) 7. 别人赞扬你的东西很漂亮时,你应该说:A. Thank you. B. No.篇9:八年级英语上册检测试题及答案一. 选择填空(共15分,每小题1分)( )1.Tommy is going to ______ the basketball team. He likes basketball very much.A. joined B. take part in C. join D. took part in( )2. They are leaving ______England next week.A. to B. in C .on D. for( )3.There ______ a football match next week.A .will have B. is going to haveC. is going to be D. was going to be( )4. I often see the girls ________ in the room. They are very pleased.A. dance B. dances C. dancing D. to dance( )5 Would you mind _________ the piano softly ?A. to play B. playing C. played D. play( )6. —Oh, you have a headache and a cough. __________ have you been like this?— Two days.A .How long B. How often C. How old D. How many( )7. When the traffic lights are red, we _______ stop.A. should B. might C. must D. may( )8. He looks very pale. He may have _______ fever.A. an B.a C.the D. /( )9.I’m sorry to keep you _______ for almost two hours.A. wait B. to wait C. waiting D. waited( )10.You look _______ . Do you hear the _________ news?A. excite: excited B. excited: exciteC. excited: exciting D. exciting: excited( )11. —Must I take the medicine every day?— No, you______.A. must not B. may not C. haven’t D. needn't( )12. My mother often tells me _______ my classmates when they need.A. help B. to help C. helping D. helps( )13. You’d better ________ too much meat. You are too fat.A .eat B. not eat C. not to eat D. don’t eat( )14. Staying up late is _______ your health.A. bad for B. good to C. bad to D. good for( )15 .It’s important ______ us ________ some good books.A. for, read B. to, to read C. to, reading D. for, to read二.从II栏中找出与I栏相匹配的答语。(共10分,每小题2分)Ⅰ Ⅱ( )1.Where shall we meet? A. Yes, I do.( )2.Do you skate much? B. At the school gate.( )3.I have a toothache. C. Yao Ming.( ) 4. Who is your favorite player? D. Of course not.( )5.Would you mind helping me ? E. I’m sorry to hear that.三.用所给的词的适当形式填空。(共10分,每小题2分)1.Xiao Gang spends much time ______ ( play) computer games.2. The little boy has only eight _______ (tooth) now.3.Will you _______ (take) part in the long jump ?4.I think I must do my best ___________ (improve) my English.5. You must do sports to keep __________ (health).四. 完型填空。(20分,每小题2分)Do you have a healthy eating habit? As we know, a healthy eating habit is good 1 health. Of all the things we eat and drink, 2__ is the most important. Not3__ people know this, but it is quite true(真实的). Our bodies can go 4__ food for a long time. 5__ for two or three days without water people may die.Many people don’t know 6__ water our bodies need to work well. And they don’t drink 7__ water, especially(尤其) in hot weather. Most people drink only when they 8__ drink. But in fact they often 9__ more water, especially after they have sports.Do you know 65% to 75% of a man’s 10__ is water? If we don’t have enough water, we feel tired and may become ill.( )1. A. for B. of C. in D. by( ) 2. A. fruit B. vegetables C. water D. food( )3. A. a lot B. many C. little D. few( )4. A. for B. with C. without D. through( )5. A. And B. Then C. So D. But( ) 6. A. how much B. how many C. how D. why( )7. A. any B. some C. a little D. enough( )8. A. try to B. want to C. in need D. like( )9. A. must B. can C. need D. needn’t( )10. A. head B. arms C. heart D. body五.句型转换。(共15分,每小题3分)1.I have a cold.(就画线部分提问) you?2. My father does exercise every morning.(用be going to改写句子)My father is ________ exercise tomorrow morning.3. They have to get up early every day.(改为一般疑问句)_______they _______ _______ get up early every day?4. Lucy got to Beijing yesterday.( 改为同义句)Lucy Beijing yesterday.5. There will be a school sports meet next week .(改为否定句)a school sports meet next week.六.完成句子。(共15分,每小题3分)1.说英语能有助于我和外国人交朋友。Speaking English will help me to foreigners.2.越来越多的人喜欢篮球。people like playing basketball.3.她长大后想当一名舞蹈演员。She wants to be a dancer when she .4.你为什么不喝点加蜂蜜的开水呢?you have some boiled water with honey?5. 这个老人能好好照顾自己。The old man can good himself.七. 阅读理解。(20分,每小题2分)。AOne day a dentist was starting his morning work. Suddenly a man ran in. His face was red and he could only say “Quick! Quick!” The dentist thought he must be very ill. His assistant helped to make the poor man sit in a chair. The dentist gave the man some medicine to make him sleep. Then, he looked into the man’s mouth and pulled out all the bad teeth. As soon as the man woke up, he said in a low voice, “Quick, doctor, quick.”“It’s all right now,” the dentist told him. “It’s over.”“You don’t understand,” said the man, “I came to tell you your house is on fire.”根据短文内容,判断下列句子正(T)误(F)。( )1.The story took place (发生) in the afternoon.( )2.When the man ran in, the dentist thought he must be ill.( )3.The man went to sleep after he took some medicine.( )4.The dentist pulled all the teeth out of the man’s mouth.( )5.The man ran in to tell the dentist that his house was on fire.BAll over the world, people enjoy sports. Sports are good for people’s health. Many people like to watch others play games. They buy tickets or turn on their TV sets or may be online to watch.Sports change with the seasons. People play different games in different seasons. Sometimes they play inside the room. Sometimes they play outside. We can find sports here and there. Some sports are rather interesting and people everywhere like them. Football, for example, is very popular in the world. People from different countries cannot understand each other, but after a game they often become very friendly to each other.( )6.Sports are good for _______.A.the players B.people’s healthC.the coaches D.people who like sports( )7.If you like sports, you can _______.A.buy tickets to watch the games B. watch the games on TVC. watch the games on the Internet D.A、B and C( )8.People play _______ in different seasons.A.the same game B.different gamesC.any games D.all kinds of games( )9._______ is very popular in the world.A.Table tennis B.Baseball C.Football D.Skating( )10.From this passage we can see that _______ can become very friendly.A.people from different countries allB.people from the same countryC.people who do the same sportsD.after a game, people from different countries八.书面表达。(15分)为了预防流感,保持健康,你平时都是怎样做的?请根据下面表格中所提供的信息,以Keeping Healthy为题写一篇60词左右的短文,开头已给出。Should Shouldn’tHave a good eating habit Eat too much or too littleGo to bed early Stay up late at nightExercise Throw litter aboutKeeping HealthyAs we know, health is important to us. How should we keep healthy?★ 四年级英语上册期末试题及答案★ 七年级英语上册期末质量检测试卷及答案★ 期末质量检测试题★ 四年级数学上册期末检测试题题目★ 初二历史上册期末试题及答案★ 八年级英语下期末试题及答案★ 七年级下册英语期末试题及答案★ 八年级上册英语期中试题及答案★ 九年级英语上册期末考试试题及答案★ 高一英语上册期末考试题及答案
《三年级英语上册期末检测试题及答案.doc》将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档
【三年级英语上册期末检测试题及答案(整理9篇)】相关文章:小学四年级下学期英语期末试题及答案2022-05-06六年级英语下册期中段考检测试题以及答案2022-07-24海南省澄迈县八年级语文上册期末试题及答案2023-01-18初一上册地理同步检测试题2022-11-08七年级上册数学第五章检测试题2022-07-06七年级生物上册月检测试题2023-09-26八年级英语上册单元综合试题及答案2022-07-15九年级英语上册第五单元试题及答案2022-07-21八年级英语上册第八单元试题及答案2023-07-20三年级英语上册月考试卷及答案2022-04-30}
一、根据要求改写下列句子。1.Is Sam at school today?(改为陈述句的肯定形式)2.Those are old jackets.(改为单数句)3.The man is Tom's father.(改为一般疑问句)4.Mr Smith is over there.(就地点提问)5.This is an office building.(改为复数句)6.April is in class 5.(就所在班级提问)7.Mr Black is our English teacher.(就主语提问)8.Can I open the window?(作出应答表示同意)9.My brother is nine.(就年龄提问)10.These chairs are yellow.(就颜色提问)11.14+6=20(用英语表达)12.That's her eraser.(就橡皮所有人提问)13.She's fine.(用适当的词替换划线部分)14.I'm a bus driver.(改为复数一般疑问句)15.I'm late again.(作出合适应答)16.Whose are those keys?(改变语序保留原意)二、用is,am,are填空。1.They all know I___ an office worker.2. ______Jan's parents at home today?No,they _____not.But Jan_____ at home.3.Where _______Pingping shoes?4.Room 308 ______very clean(干净的).5.A:_____ their classroom in Building E?B:Yes,it______ .6.My friend Fang Gang is from Xi'an.He_______ twelve.7._______ Lesson Ten easy(容易)?8.What ______eight and nine?9._____ Mr and Mrs Brown late?10. _______the new trousers for your brother?三、词汇A.词组翻译1.铺床_____________
2.be good at_____________3.喝的东西_____________
4.put away_____________5.照相_____________
6.want a go_____________7.课后_____________
8.thank goodness_____________9.从周一到周五_____________
10.…full of…_____________11.她的书包_____________
12.一位老师_____________13.在第三排_____________
14.你的朋友_____________15.他的猫_____________
16.几岁……_____________17.用英语_____________
18.一个苹果_____________19.一幅地图_____________
20.五辆公共汽车_____________B.词形转换1.have_____________(第三人称单数)      2.cheap_____________(反义词)3.friend_____________(形容词)      
4.policeman_____________(复数)5.begin_____________(现在分词)     
6.get_____________(现在分词)7.this(复数)_____________
8.those(单数)_____________9.are not(缩写)_____________
10.what is(缩写)_____________11.她的书包_____________
12.一位老师_____________13.在第三排_____________
14.你的朋友_____________15.他的猫_____________
16.几岁……_____________17.用英语_____________
18.一个苹果_____________19.一幅地图_____________
20.五辆公共汽车_____________21.box(复数)_____________      
22.child(复数)_____________23.I(宾格)_____________
24.they(形容词性物主代词)_____________25.China(形容词)_____________
26.no(同音词)_四、用适当的代词填空1.That’s my schoolbag.Give________ to ________,please.2.—Oh,dear! I can’t find ________ bike.—Don’t worry.I think I can help ________.Is that one over there ________?3.—Dad,We can’t carry this bag.It’s too heavy.Could you come and help________?—Wait a minute.I can help ________ carry it.4.They are your new teachers.Please go and say “hello” to ________.5.Bob is an English boy.
father is Mr Brown.五、选择填空1.There is
orange in the basket.
orange is very big.A.a;A    B.an;An      C.an;The  2.
are Jim’s socks,the new ones or the old ones?A.What
B.Whose
C.Which
3.Is this your eraser?Put
away,please.A.it
B.them
C.this
4.He can’t put
in the bag.It’s too full.A.all the thing
B.all these things
C.the all thing
5.Kate and I
doing
homework now.A.am;their
B.are;their
C. are;our6.Are there
empty cups on the table?A.some
B.any
C.an
7.There
a kite and two pictures on the wall.A.has
B.is
C.have
8.The bottle is broken.Could I
a good one?A.take
B.carry
C. have9.“I don’t like the one on the desk”“
the one in the box?”A.Which
B.Whose
C.What about
10.“Are there any boats in the river?”“No,there aren’t
.”A.one
B.some
C.any
11.How many________are there in the picture?A.childs
B.bread
C.women
12.Could I drink
water?A.any
B.some
C.a
13.There are
on the table.A.two bag of rice
B.two bags of rices
C. two bags of rice14.The twins are
.They aren’t
.A.swim;run
B.swimming;run C.swimming;running15.If you want to draw a straight line,you must use it.What is it? It’s a
.A.pencil
B.pen
C.ruler
16.My father
a new car.He
it very much.A.have;like
B.has;likes
C.has;like
17.—Are you English or American?—________.A.Yes,I am
B.I’m American
C.No,I’m not
18.It is ________day.The children are playing in the garden.A.fine
B.the fine
C.a fine
19.Are you good at________? Yes,we are.A.swim
B.swimming
C.a swim
20.My plane is________the tree.I can’t get it.A.in
B.on
C.under
21.The box is heavy,but I ________ I can carry it.A.think
B.don’t think
C.want
22. I ________to________ the books to the classroom.A.ask;carry
B.give;carry
C.want;take23.This is my teacher’s book.I must________ soon.A.give it back to her
B.give back it to her C.give it back her
24. I think the shop is________ ________ this time of day.A.closed;in
B.close;at
C.closed;at25.Something is wrong________ your pen.A.with
B.about
C.after
26.—Give me a cup of coffee,please.—________.A.Here is this
B.Here you are
C.Here are you
27.Can you give me ________?A.hand
B.a hand
C.your hands28.What do you do on Sunday? I ________.A.am play computer games
B.am playing computer gamesC.play computer games
29.What’s Kate wearing? She is wearing ________.A.white trousers and a blouse
B.a white trousers and blouseC.white trousers and blouse
30.A.woman________ flowers near the house.A.water
B.watering
C.is watering31.My sister isn’t good ________ tennis,she plays volleyball________.A.at;good
B.in;good
C.at;well
32.In the evening his friend ________ him ________ his English.A.help;to
B.help;with
C.helps;with
33.Please________ talk in class.A.not
B.don’t
C.can’t
34.Can I borrow your bike?________.A.Yes,I can
B.Thank goodnessC.I’m sorry my bike is broken35.It’s fine today.What about ________ outside?A.play
B.playing
C.plays
六、句型转换1.You can’t catch that bird.(改为否定祈使句)________ ________ that bird.2.There is some bread for her.(改为一般疑问句)________ ________ ________bread for her?3.I am doing my homework.(对划线部分提问)________ ________you________?4.They are some young women.(改为单数形式)________ ________a young________.5.We can see six bags of rice in the car.(对划线部分提问)________ ________ ________of rice________you see in the car?6.Give them some cakes,please.(改写句子,使句意不变)Please give some cakes________ ________.7.She is a Chinese baby.(改为复数形式)________are Chinese________.8.He can mend the broken bike.(改为否定句)He________ ________ the broken bike.9.The boys are playing games near the house.(对划线部分提问)________ ________ the boys________ ________?10.They are jumping now.(改为一般疑问句)________ ________ ________now?11.My friend is making a model plane. (对划线部分提问)________your friend ________?12.I would like three pears.(对划线部分提问)How________ pears________ you like?13.He has eggs and milk for breakfast.(改为一般疑问句)________ he ________ eggs and milk for breakfast?14.He is playing cards with his friends.( 用often改写句子)He________ ________cards with his friends.15.The sheep is eating grass.(改为复数句) The sheep________ ________ grass.16.Are Lucy and Lily dancing now? (改为陈述语序)Lucy and Lily ________ now.17.Mary likes reading picture-books.(改为否定句)Mary ________ reading picture-books.18.Close the window,please.(改为否定句)________ close the window,please.19.They are English books.(改为单数句)________ English book.20.They have lunch at 12:00 every day.(对划线部分提问)________ they have lunch every day?七、补全对话(A)A:There
so many things in the supermarket.
you want something?B:Yes,I want
eraser,two pencils and
pencil-sharpener.A:Look.There they
.B:Yes.But I don’t
6 enough money with me.May I borrow some from 7 ?A:Certainly.Here
10 yuan.B:Thank you
.A:You’re welcome.(B)A:Hi,Jim,can I
your eraser?B:Sorry,I
have one.I think Xiaohong
one.A:OK.Thanks.A:Hi,Xiao Hong,do you have an eraser?C:Oh,my eraser
lost.A:So I must go to the shop to buy one.B:Today is Friday,the shop
early
Fridays.A:Then what
I do now?B:I
you can go to the
.It’s
24 hours.A:OK,I’ll go.八、用所给单词的适当形式填空
1.What are you doing? I ________ (make) the kite.2.He is a good ________ (play).3.Listen,Kate ________ (sing) in the next room.4.Don’t________ (fly) the kite like this.5.I want you to help me________ (clean ) my bedroom.6.Now some of the policemen ________ (play ) cards.7.On Sundays,he often________ (do ) his homework at home.8.Look! Tony is ________ (mend) his bike under the tree.9.You must keep your eyes ________(close) and guess.10.The old woman looks ________(worry).11.Look! The children ________(clean) the windows now.12.—Can he ________ (fly) a kite?—Yes,he can.He ________ (fly) a kite with his friend now.13.My sister is a ________(sing).14.How many________(factory) are there near here?15.These books are ________ (Mike).16.Sometimes she ________(watch)TV late at night.17.It’s hot in summer,so we often go ________(swim).18.School is over.Let him________(go) home.19.Do you like________(China)food or Japanese food? 九、从第Ⅱ栏中选出能应答第Ⅰ栏句子的选项(10分)Ⅰ                 Ⅱ         1.Hello,mum.This is Ravi.
A.Yes,it’s not far.2.You don’t like sports?
B.I don’t play tennis.3.Do you walk to school?
C.Hello,Ravi.4.What about a game of tennis?
D.No,but I like music.5.Where is Charlie?
E.Here you are.6.What time is it?
F.Half past nine.7.How are you?
G.In his room.8.Let’s play basketball.
H.Great idea!9.How old are you?
I.I’m twelve.10.Please give me my book.
J.Fine,thanks十、完成句子(10分)1.露西和莉莉擅长唱歌。Lucy and Lily are
at
.2.我姨妈在隔壁房里听音乐。My aunt is
music in the next room.3.你们早晨几点起床?When
you
up in the morning?4.我想买6瓶牛奶。I want to buy six
milk.5.中国是一个伟大的国家。China
a great
.6.我可以向你借一本英汉词典吗?May I ________ an English-Chinese dictionary________ you?7.让我们去商店买点喝的东西吧。________ go to the shop and________ something to drink.8我的模型飞机坏了,你能帮我吗?My model plane is ________.Can you help me mend it?9.每天晚上,他有许多事情要做。 Every evening,he has many things________ ________.10.汤姆没在听老师讲课,他在做作业。Tom________ ________ to the teacher,he’s doing his homework.11.到了该吃晚饭的时间了。It’s time ________ supper.12.我要半公斤鸡蛋。I want________ a________ of eggs.13.今天是个散步的好天气。It’s a________ day ________ ________ today.14.你什么时候和朋友们回家度假?________ do you go home ________your ________with your friends?}

我要回帖

更多关于 in the street 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信