这个句子Well, not anyonce moree it is not.最后为什么还有个not?

这个句子的翻译为什么是我想知道我能否得到更多。not不是否定意义么...
这个句子的翻译为什么是 我想知道我能否得到更多。
not不是否定意义么
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部not是表达否定意义。这个句子的翻译为什么是 “我想知道我(们)能否得到更多”?正确的应该是”我想知道我们能否得到更多”- 在本句中not的否被“能否”的否消化了。已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起
展开全部Not在里面被转换掉了。就像是否,变成了否是。比如,我想知道你会不会来北京,和,我想知道你会不会不来北京。最终表达的含义都是,我想知道,你到底来不来北京。哈差不多吧,应该就是这么解释。展开全部今天我也遇见了这个句型,看了一些例句,觉得应该可以反译过来:我觉得我们还可以再得到一些ps.一些例句,看完应该挺好理解了She wondered if angels did not envy her.她怀疑天使都要嫉妒她了I just wonder if it's not wiser to wait.我只是觉得 观望一下或许更明智。Now I'm wondering if you're not my biggest liability.现在我甚至怀疑你是我最大的负担。
展开全部And I wonder if you ever think about me anymore And I wonder if you ever think about me when your bored And I wonder if you ever think about me when you??re hangin?? in New York And I wonder if you still think Bono writes his songs for you And I wonder if the reasons why you left me were untrue And I wonder if you give him better blow jobs than the ones I got from you Because... Girl you mean So much to me I wish that we.. Could start it over, start it over I don??t need your sympathy or apologies Still I??m staring in my coffee cup at six A.M. And I cannot give.. up And I wonder if you??re happy or just glad to see me scarred Took my drunken self-confession sober up your bleeding heart I am bending over backwards to get close to you but still I feel so far Because... Girl you mean So much to me I wish that we.. Could start it over, start it over I don??t need your sympathy or apologies Still I??m staring in my coffee cup at six am And I cannot give.. up Girl you mean So much to me I wish that we could start it over I don??t need your sympathy or apologies ....anymore Girl you mean So much to me I wish that we.. Could start it over, start it over I don??t need your sympathy or apologies I just want you here with me
本回答被网友采纳
收起
更多回答(2)
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实