高中高二英语作文题目目已给有写题目会扣分吗?

2023考研英语大作文写不写题目 考研英语大作文格式注意事项_蝶变考研网
樊越
2022-12-14 11:30:33
考研英语大作文不需要写题目,不写题目也不会扣分,但是如果写错则会给阅卷老师留下不好的印象,这样就得不偿失了。因此,考生尽量不要反着写大作文;同时在大作文中,切记千万不要抄阅读理解和标题。2023考研英语大作文格式注意事项1、卷面的周围要适当留白。这样的文章才能整齐、美观,给人以清晰、明快的感觉。文章的段首一定要有统一的空格,一般大约缩进4至6个字节。2、每句话的第一个字母和直接引语的第一字母要大写。专有名词要大写,或用作专有名词的缩略形式。3、头衔在专有名词前一定要大写,如果在专有名词后就小写。4、标点符号的使用,切忌一逗到底,一定要合理使用标点符号。英语中没有顿号,在汉语需要顿号的情况下可以用逗号。5、书名、文章名等出版物名称用下划线或者斜体字表示(手写时用下划线)。破折号可以用于在一个句子的前面或后面加入额外的注释,灵活地运用破折号可以使长句子变得更加生动,增加文章的文采。2023考研英语作文写作要求考生应能根据所给的提纲、情景或要求完成相应的短文写作。短文应中心思想明确、切中题意、结构清晰、条理清楚、用词恰当、无明显语言错误。写作部分由A、B两节组成,主要考查考生的书面表达能力。共2小题,共25分。A节:题型有两种,每次考试选择其中的一种形式。小作文常考的文体有书信,如感谢信、求职信等。在英语一和英语二大纲都出现的一种形式是英文摘要,这在以后研究生学习中非常重要。它主要考查大家词汇量及拼写的问题,而对于语法问题要求不高。小作文是大家准备考研英语二的重点,它要求100字左右,但分数达到10分。2023考研英语备考方法1.适当加强阅读量很多考生无法清晰完整的用英语来表达自己的意思。之所以出现这样的情况原因在于平时阅读量小。在这里,我只想告诉大家,当你看得多了,记得多了,表达才能游刃有余。历年的写作考题的内容和主题基本都与当年的热点话题有一定的关系,因此,你要对社会热点问题、国际国家大事有所知晓,对于比较热点、比较重要的主题,可以有目的地进行搜集整理。另外,平时多阅读英语报纸杂志,可以帮助你掌握更多的话题资源。你读得越多,在潜移默化中,你提高英语写作能力的速度也就越快。2.背诵经典文段在平时阅读训练中,把一些经典文段整理到一个本子上,抽时间背诵它们,不能不说是积极备战快速提高写作成绩的一条捷径。考生可以选择历年真题的范文和一些与真题作文相近的文章进行背诵,要在理解文章内容的基础上有重点、有目的地进行背诵。把结构合理、适用于多种语言环境的句子背下来不但有助于你理解文章,更是能够在无形中增强你的表达能力。同学们也可以拿一些英语原著名篇来读、背,这样可以加强自己的语感,使自己的表达更加地道。
相关文章
2023年考研英语作文题目预估是什么 考研英语作文范文
2022-12-14
2023考研英语作文押题题目 考研英语作文范文
2022-12-14
考研英语一个考场试卷一样吗 考研英语如何发卷子
2022-11-26
历年考研英语国家线是多少 考研英语复习更高效的方法
2022-11-25
考研英语60分相当于六级多少分 考研英语准备考研资料
2022-11-24
2023考研英语二一个考场几份卷子 考研英语二试卷设置
2022-11-24
考研英语分数怎么构成 考研英语总分多少
2022-11-23
考研英语卷子和前后桌一样吗 考研考场座位怎么分配
2022-11-22
考研英语黄皮书好不好 考研英语黄皮书怎么用
2022-11-18
查看更多考研英语内容
}
当前位置:
首页
高中
语文
许荣达
标题:补课与提高成绩的关系导言: 近日,我接到不少高三学生家长的咨询,他们焦虑于孩子即将面临的高考,却对补课的效果产生怀疑。本人认为,目前来看,补课对提高学生成绩的帮助有限。家长之所以依然选择补课,主要源于对孩子成绩的焦虑,但实际上,补课并非解决之道。一、补课并非成绩提高的保障 补课是否能提高学生成绩,理论上应该是投入时间和金钱越多,成绩就越好。然而,实际情况并非如此。即便家庭投入大量资源,孩子的成绩并不一定会有显著提高。这反映了补课本身并非解决问题的根本原因。二、家长焦虑的心理困境 高三阶段,学生成绩直接关系到升学前途,因此家长对孩子的成绩更加焦虑。考试好了,高兴是一回事;但一旦考差,焦虑感就油然而生。面对高考日益逼近,家长开始陷入焦虑,无法自拔。在这种情况下,他们往往无法自行解决孩子的学业问题,只能求助于外部力量,如补课。三、补课不能替代学生自主解决问题的能力 许多家长选择补课,实质上是因为他们自己无法解决孩子的学业问题。然而,补课并不能替代学生自主解决问题的能力。补课老师本身也难以保证提高学生成绩的效果,因此这种外力的介入并非解决问题的有效途径。四、培养学生独立思考和解决问题的能力 对于学生成绩的尴尬,家长首先应引导孩子自己去解决问题,而非依赖外部力量。面对问题,孩子应该通过独立思考、分析,踏实而有序地解决。只有通过自己的努力克服困难,才能真正提高解决问题的能力,进而提高成绩。结论: 补课并非解决孩子学业问题的有效途径,家长应引导孩子自主解决问题,培养其独立思考和解决问题的能力。只有通过自己的努力,孩子才能真正掌握应对各种问题的方法,进而提高学业成绩。
郜老师(生涯规划)
2023-11-16 09:53:48
}
下面是小编为大家整理后的考研书信范文,仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读,一起分享。感谢网友“粉色信笺”向本站投稿了12篇与“考研书信范文”相关的素材。篇1:考研英语书信写作方法考研英语书信写作方法在考研英语的小作文部分,历年考试大纲中都会列出多种应用文类型,投诉信、建议信、申请信、求职信、辞职信、求助信、感谢信、号召信、邀请信、道歉信等等,但是考生们回到具体的实践写作中,翻阅近几年考研英语真题试卷,常常发现这些归为一大类,终究是书信形式。既然书信写作如此重要,下面就为各位考生带来书信写作的攻克大招,让写作变得无比简单。一、书信写作总体概述1.首段1)问候收信人例:Dear Sir/Madam2)解释来信原因例:I’m writing for ……2.中间段落1)阅读题干要求,从中寻找名词或动词例:Write a letter of application according to the following situation. You saw an advertisement in this morning’s newspaper .A company need’s a secretary and you are interested. Write an application letter to that company.2)注意题目文字暗示,把名词具体化,把动词近义词化。例:I am pleased to discover from Beijing Youth that your company is calling for a secretary……3.结尾段落例:I would appreciate your assistance in this matter. If you have any question , please don’t hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at...Look forward to your reply.4.署名在文章右下角署名,一般格式为:Yours sincerely……二、书信写作分类讲解(写作脉络)1.投诉信投诉信通常包括:说明投诉原因并表示遗憾,实事求是阐述问题发生的经过,指出问题引起的后果,提出批评及处理意见,督促对方采取措施,提出所希望的赔偿及补救方式。2.建议信建议信即写给某个组织或机构,就改进其服务质量提出建议忠告;或写给个人,就某一重大事件提出自己的.看法、建议及观点。3.道歉信投诉信通常包括:表示歉意、阐明表示歉意的具体原因,提出补救办法,再次表示致歉,并希望得到谅解,提供合适的补救办法。(要注意语言的诚挚)4.感谢信感谢信中通常带有浓厚的感情色彩,是所有书信中最带有“人情味”的,该书信内容通常包括:表达感谢之情并说明原因--提及自己曾受到对方的帮助--再次感谢并表达回报愿望。在考研的战场上,一分意味着上线与下线,一分意味着录取与非录取,所以,拼尽全力才有可能取得最终的胜利。预祝大家金榜题名,取得理想佳绩!篇2:考研英语作文书信Dear______,I am writing to extend my sincere gratitude for __________________. If it had not been for your assistance in __________________, I fear that I would have been___________________.Every one agrees that it was you who___________________________.Again, I would like to express my warm thanks to you! Please accept my gratitude.Yours sincerelyLi Ming篇3:考研英语作文书信Dear_______,I am . I feel bad to trouble you but I am afraid that I have to make a com#plaint about_______.The reason for my dissatisfaction is ______________. In the first place,_________________________. In addition, ____________________________. Under these circumstances, I find it ___ to ____________________________.I appreciate it very much if you could_______________________, preferably __________, and I would like to have this matter settled by ______.Thank you for your consideration and I will be looking forward to your reply.Yours sincerelyLi Ming篇4:考研英语作文书信Dear ______,I am _________________________. I am writing to see if it is possible for you to provide me with information regarding_______.First of all, what are _________________________________? Secondly, when will________________________________? Thirdly, is _________________?I would also like to inquire _________________________________. Could you be so kind as to send me some relevant booklets on the above-mentioned aspects?Thank you for you kindness, and your prompt attention to this letter will be highly appreciated.Yours sincerelyLi Ming篇5:考研英语作文书信Dear ___________,You have asked me for my advice with regard to _______, and I will try to make some conductive suggestions here.In my humble opinion, you would be wise to take the following actions:_________________I hope you will find these proposals useful, and I would be ready to discuss this matter with you to further details.Good Luck with your_______Yours sincerelyLi Ming篇6:考研英语作文书信Dear___________,I am writing to formally request to___________The reason for ______________is that______________________________(给出原因).I________, so I ___________________________________I would also like to request ________________________. I am sorry for any inconvenience I have caused.Thank you for your attention to these requests. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at____________. I look forward to a favorable reply.Yours sincerelyLi Ming篇7:英语考研书信写作英语考研书信写作模板一、首段的写作方法1.问候收信人Dear Sir/Madam2.解释写信的原因申请:I’m writing for an opportunity to work in your esteemed company that boasts of decades of reputation邀请:I’m writing to request your attendance to a dinner party that is to be held in Beijing on August.感谢:I am writing to extend my heartfelt thanks (sincere gratitude)toward…投诉:I am writing to complain about the poor quality of a product that I purchased from your store two weeks ago.祝贺:I am writing to extend my sincere greetings, wishing you a happy New Year, your career greater success and your family happiness.二、中间段的`写作方法1.阅读题目要求,找到可以用到的名词或动词。【示例】Write a letter of application according to the following situation. You saw an advertisement in this morning’s newspaper. A company needs a secretary and you are interested. Write an application letter to that company.2.注意题目文字暗示,把名词具体化,把动词近义词化【示例】I am pleased to discover from Beijing Youth that your company is calling for a secretary. I wonder if you could consider my application, for I am delighted to join your esteemed company. First, I can speak and write English fluently, which happens to meet your current requirement for the vacancy. Second, I have a good command of Microsoft Office System, Graphic Design and ADOBE system. Third and last, I am always ready to help other people because I’m patient, enthusiastic and sincere. Given these considerations, I sincerely hope that I can be a member of your esteemed company.三、结尾段的写作方法(三句话)【示例】I would appreciate your assistance in this matter. If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at…Look forward to your reply.四、署名在文章右下角署名,一般格式为:Your sincerely…考试大纲规定,考生除了能写不同类型的应用文以外,还要能撰写一般描述性、叙述性、说明性或议论性的文章。做到语法、拼写、标点正确,用词恰当;遵循文章的特定文体格式;合理组织文章结构,使其内容统一、连贯;根据写作目的和特定读者,恰当选用语域。书信写作看起来复杂,但其实都有规律可循,最后为各位总结一个应用文写作的七字诀,大家只要熟记并有效运用就没问题:开门见山说意图,信息要点覆盖到,举一一反三讲细节,语言正式词多变,感谢客气不能少,期待回信成老套。篇8:考研英语书信写作句型考研英语写作投诉信又可称为抱怨信,其主要目的是表达写信人对于某一情况的不满。人们在生活中经常会遇到一些不愉快的事情,比如消费利益受损、正常生活和工作受到干扰等等,有时写封投诉信不失为一个解决办法。投诉信通常包括以下几个方面的内容:说明投诉的原因并表示遗憾;实事求是地阐述问题发生的经过,切忌夸大其词;指出问题引起的后果;提出批评及处理意见,或敦促对方采取措施,或提出所希望的赔偿以及补救方式。投诉信的写作策略:说明投诉问题――描述具体情况――期待解决方案。注意事项:写投诉信时语气要冷静、郑重、克制,不必过于礼貌。但也要就事论事,不能进行人身攻击。同时,在描述问题时尽量采用被动句式,使描述更加客观合理。投诉信开头常用句式和套话: ?I am writing to complain about/that...I am writing to make a complaint about...I am writing to express my concern/dissatisfaction/disappointment about...I feel bad/sorry to trouble you but I am afraid I have to make a complaint about...I am most reluctant to complain, but...I am writhing to advise you that I find...unsatisfactory.I wish to draw your attention to the problem/fault...that I bought...It is with great reluctance that I must inform you that...投诉信结尾常用句式和套话: ?I trust you will take my complains seriously and...I will appreciate it very much if you could...I would be perfectly satisfied if you can kindly...I understand you will give immediate attention to this matter.I would like to have this matter settled by the end of...Frankly speaking, I am not prepared to put up with the situation any more.I must have you fully understand that without a satisfying solution, I will reserve my right to take legal action.I would be grateful if you could...I would appreciate it if you could...考研英语写作建议信是对收信人就某一问题提出建议和忠告。它有可能是写给某个组织或机构,就改进其服务质量提出建议或忠告;也可能是写给个人,就其人生中的某个重大决定提出自己的看法、建议和观点。考生需要注意:建议信和投诉信在某些情况下既有相同,又有不同,在改进质量的建议和忠告方面应该有很多的共通点,但如果是关于个人的重大决定就不应该用很生硬的语言了。建议信开头常用句式和套话: ?I am writing in reply to...I would like to suggest that...I am writing with my suggestion/proposal about...I am writing to express my views concerning...You have asked me for my advice with regard to...and I will try to make some conductive suggestions.You have asked me for some advice on how to improve...I will try to give some useful suggestions.You asked for advice concerning(with regard to)...and I will try to make some suggestions.I have received your letter saying...I recommend that...I am writing to express my views about...建议信结尾常用句式和套话:I hope that my suggestions are helpful for your decision?making anyway.I would be more than happy to see improvement in this regard.I believe that you will take my suggestions into serious account.Please take good consideration of my advice. Thank you.I would be ready to discuss this matter to further details.Whatever you decide to do, good luck with your studies/work!考研英语书信写作高分句型之道歉信介绍:我们在工作或生活中,有时难免会犯一些错误,写封致歉信就显得很有必要。道歉信的目的是向收信人表明歉意,请求对方对自己的某种过失表示谅解。道歉信通常包括以下内容:表示歉意;道歉的缘由;出现差错的原因;提出弥补措施;请求原谅。道歉信的写作策略:表示道歉――说明具体原因、提出补救办法――再次致歉,希望得到理解。写道歉信的语言要诚挚,解释的理由要真实,不要显出丝毫的虚情假意。好的道歉信不仅会取得对方的谅解,还会增进彼此的感情。在写作过程中,尽可能提供比较合理的理由。如果违反生活常识将导致扣分。在解释完原因后,尽量提供一个合适的补救办法,使行文更加完满。道歉信开头常用句式?I am writing this letter to express my regret...I am writing to apologize for...I would like to give you my apology for...I am very sorry to say that...I must apologize about (not) doing sth...Please accept my sincere apology for...I am writing to say sorry for...I am terribly sorry, but...道歉信结尾常用句式?Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience I have caused.Please allow me to say sorry again.Hope you can accept my apologies and understand my situation.I sincerely hope that you will be able to think in my position and accept my apologies.I want to let you know how regretful I am feeling now.I am sorry that I can’t...and trust that you will be able to understand.考研英语书信写作中辞职信的写作方法和道歉信有着异曲同工之处。辞职信的目的也是向收信人表明歉意,请求对方谅解自己的离开。辞职信通常包括以下内容:表示歉意;表明离开的理由。写辞职信的语言要诚挚,解释的理由要真实,不要显出丝毫的'虚情假意。好的辞职信不仅会取得对方的理解,还会增进彼此的感情,为以后可能的合作打下坚实的基础。在写作过程中,一定要尽可能提供比较合理的理由。辞职信开头常用句式:?This is to inform you that I intend to resign from my current potion.I am writing to inform you about my decision of resignation.I feel very sorry for having to give up my position as...I feel reluctant to give up my present job, but I...I am sure it will come as no surprise that I wish to resign my position as...辞职信结尾常用句式:?I sincerely hope that you approve of my resignation. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.Thank you for your caring and consideration in these several years’ working.I would appreciate it if you would accept my resignation before...Thank you very much for offering me the opportunity to work with the outstanding staff here.My best wishes for the company’s continued growth.篇9:考研英语书信写作句型求职信是写信人就某一职位向收信人提出请求。考生在写求职信时应当注意礼貌,同时也要注意信息的可信度。尤其是在强调自身经历和优点的时候,更应把握尺度。求职信的写作策略:表明对职位感兴趣――自己素质的描述――期望回复。求职信开头常用句式:?I am writing in response to your advertisement in China Daily of June 8...I write this letter to apply for the position that you have advertised in Beijing Youth Thursday...Your advertised position of general manager assistant interests me...I am writing to express my interest in your recently advertised position for a waitress...I would like to apply for the vacancy of...I am writing this letter to recommend myself as a qualified candidate for the job of senior accountant you have advertised in...I write this letter to submit my application for...求职信结尾常用句式:I have enclosed my resume that outline in detail my qualifications and experience.Should you grant me a personal interview? I would be most grateful.Any favorable consideration of my application will be highly appreciated.Thank you for considering my application and I am looking forward to meeting you.If you need to know more about me, please contact me at...中国大学网研究生考试频道。篇10:考研英语书信作文经典框架一、投诉信Dear ______,①I am ______(自我介绍). ②I feel bad to trouble you but I am afraid that I have to make a complaint about.③The reason for my dissatisfaction is ______(总体介绍). ④In the first place, ______(抱怨的第一个方面). ⑤In addition, ______(抱怨的第二个方面). ⑥Under these circumstances, I find it ______(感觉)to______(抱怨的方面给你带来的后果).⑦I appreciate it very much if you could ______(提出建议和请求), preferably ______(进一步的要求), and I would like to have this matter settled by ______(设定解决事情最后期限). ⑧Thank you for your consideration and I will be looking forward to your reply.Yours sincerely,Li Ming二、求职信Dear Sir or Madam,①I write this letter to apply for the position that you have advertised in ______(报纸名称)of ______(广告发布时间).②Not only do I have the qualifications for this job, but I also have the right personality for a ______(工作名称).③In the one hand, ______(第一个原因). ④On the other hand, ______(另一个原因).⑤Should you grant me a personal interview, I would be most grateful. ⑥If you need to know more about me, please feel free to contact me at any time at ______(电话号码).⑦Thank you for considering my application, and I am looking forward to meeting you.Yours sincerely,Li Ming三、建议信Dear ______,①You have asked me for my advice with regard to ______ , and I will try to make some conductive suggestions here.②In my humble opinion, you would be wise to take the following actions: ______(建议的内容).③I hope you will find these proposals useful, and I would be ready to discuss this matter with you to further details.Yours sincerely,Li Ming四、请求信Dear ______ ,①I am writing to formally request to ______(请求的内容).②The reason for ______is that ______(给出原因). ③I ______ , so I ______(给出细节).④I would also like to request ______(提出进一步的要求). ⑤I am sorry for any inconvenience I have caused.⑥Thank you for your attention to these requests. ⑦If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at ______(电话号码). ⑧I look forward to a favorable reply.Yours sincerely,Li Ming五、邀请信Dear ______ ,①There will be a ______(内容)at/in ______(地点)on ______(时间). ②We would be honored to have you there with us.③The occasion will start at ______(具体时间). ④This will be followed by a ______(进一步的安排). ⑤At around ______(时间), ______(另一个安排).⑥I really hope you can make it. ⑦RSVP before ______(通知你的最后期限).Yours sincerely,Li Ming六、道歉信Dear ______,①I am truly sorry that ______(道歉的原因).②The reason is that ______(介绍原因). ③Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. ④Hope you can accept my appologies and understand my situation.Yours sincerely,Li Ming七、感谢信Dear ______ ,①I am writing to extend my sincere gratitude for ______(感谢的原因). ②If it had not been for your assistance in ______(对方给予的具体帮助), I fear that I would have been ______(没有对方帮助时的后果).③Every one agrees that it was you who ______(给出细节).④Again, I would like to express my warm thanks to you! Please accept my gratitude.Yours sincerely,Li Ming八、询问信Dear ______ ,①I am ______(自我介绍). ②I am writing to see if it is possible for you to provide me with information regarding ______(要询问的内容).③First of all, what are ______(第一个问题)? ④Secondly, when will ______(第二个问题)? ⑤Thirdly, is ______(第三个问题)?⑥I would also like to inquire ______(将最重要的问题单独成段). ⑦Could you be so kind as to send me some relevant booklets on the above-mentioned aspects?⑧Thank you for you kindness, and your prompt attention to this letter will be highly appreciated.Yours sincerely,Li Ming九、推荐信(求职/求学)Dear ______ ,①It affords me much pleasure to recommend ______(要推荐的人)to you.②During his/her graduate years he/she was my ______ . ③As his/her ______ I found him/her ______(介绍与此人的关系).④His/Her performance in the school years was outstanding. ⑤First, he/she had been and showed great talents in ______ . ⑥In addition, he/she has a very pleasant personality. ⑦He has developed a strong sense of ______, and working with him is always. ⑧I can state that he/she has all the qualities of being ______.(介绍此人的能力)⑨Therefore, I here recommend him/her to you with all my heart. ⑩Should you favor him/her with a position in your company/Should you accept him/her in your university?I am sure that his/her future conduct/academic work will prove worthy of your confidence. I look forward to hearing from you at the earliest possible moment.Yours sincerely,Li Ming十、祝贺信Dear ______ ,①I have learned with delight that you ______(祝贺事由). ②I would like to extend to you my utmost congratulations on ______. ③You must be ______. ④And I feel very happy for you.⑤ ______(所取得的成绩)is quite exciting news! ⑥I know this is surely owing to ______(被祝贺人过去的努力).⑦It is a reward you richly deserve for your ______(被祝贺人的优点).⑧Kindly let me know when you ______(咨询对方何时有空).⑨I hope ______(表达自己的愿望). ⑩My best wishes for your further success.Yours sincerely,Li Ming1.考研英语画图作文写作框架整理2.考研英语作文话题及首段写作框架3.2017考研英语书信作文真题演练4.2017考研英语作文经典话题5.2017考研英语作文第三段及结尾写作框架6.2016考研英语书信常见表达汇总7.考研英语书信写作高分句型集锦8.2017考研英语作文经典句子【选登】9.2017考研英语经典作文话题汇总10.2017考研英语作文经典首尾句汇总篇11:书信要素作文写作考研英语书信要素作文写作考研英语写信七要素:类似于一个写作提纲,每段写什么内容等都说的很清楚。具体如下:人称:Dear sir or madam/Mr.X/Ms....第一段自我介绍:My name is...,who...交待与收信人的关系写信目的:一句话直接明了的表达第二段内容:三句话最多五句话写完第三段感谢:第三段第一句回信:一句或两句落款:右下角sincerely yours,Li Ming以上写信七要素包括:人称、自我介绍、写信目的、内容、感谢、回信和落款。其实,除了书信格式等必不可少的东西之外,剩下的基本就是写作段落布局。仔细看看,其实也没多少句话。按照这个布局,围绕以下几个重点展开最后的冲刺,拿下小作文并不难。对于书信格式,同学们要格外注意。阅卷老师首先瞄一眼看格式对不对,然后再看其他。如果还没掌握格式,那就抓紧时间熟悉。还有一点,去年给出的写信人也就是落款是Li Ming,而不是Zhang Wei。但是,去年就有同学根本没仔细看写作要求,落款还是写的Zhang Wei。这种低级错误今年就不要再犯了。另外,要多熟记背诵相应的素材。高中三年的学习内容可分为前两年在学习新知识,高三一年后期在全面复习旧知识,那么该如何利用有限的时间尽快复习旧知识呢?利用错题集无疑是做好的方法。今天为大家讲讲该如何利用错题集。(一)不会的题这类题,主要表现在智力因素培养方面,一般出自知识结构性错误,重做几遍错题是十分必要的,至于具体是几遍这要视你自己对错题的把握的'熟练程度而定。知识结构性错误是我们在初步学习时,没有建立起自身知识结构体系,或者在建立自身知识结构体系时存在了一些漏洞与错误认识。对策:处于不同学习层次的同学要根据自己的实际情况,加强训练和记忆,培养自己的宏观思维方式,因人而异地确定自己的学习目标、步骤和解决问题的方案,并且有效地进行目标时间管理和知识结构体系的建立。(二)眼熟而不会做的题对于模棱两可似是而非的错题,通过分析,可以发现是把公式给弄混淆了?还是把公式给用错了?是理解错了?还是记忆错了?通过训练可以有效地增进智力因素。这类问题往往是一点就通,容易被人忽视。比如巧妙设置在题中的隐含条件、限制条件和关键词语等等这类问题,往往一点就破,一般会认为自己是弄懂了的,只是没有发现而已,实际上是概念模糊。有的则是自身知识结构体系脉络不清,以致给出错误答案。对策:对题目的常规解法和特殊解法缺乏自己的归纳总结。(三)会做而错的题这类问题最容易被人忽视,常常会自以为是地认为是粗心所致,只需下次注意就行了,自己是不会再犯这个错误的,然而,往往却事与愿违,又重复犯相同的错误了。比如考生还没看清条件就急忙解题,可能是观察得不够仔细,判断得不够准确,也可能是考试策略不当,或是心理心态不稳,还可能是缘于外界的干扰刺激,更有可能是平时练习不到位,仅仅是为了完成作业而作业,或做题缺乏针对性,成天盲目做题,忽略了做完题后的回顾和反思,以及平时就缺乏慢审题快解题的训练。对策:做完题后进行回顾和总结的习惯,这对增强自己的审题和解题能力很有帮助。(四)考试策略失当的题这主要表现在非智力因素培养方面,首先要认识清楚自己是思路不清还是思路受到了干扰。比如遇到复杂一些的考题,便心生恐惧,头脑发懵以至造成失误,或缺乏答题的时间观念。面对比较有把握的考题也自我怀疑,答题时犹豫不决,这也会在一定程度上强化不良的考试情绪,干扰解题的思路。对策:这与心理紧张、心态失衡有关。在答题时要从容不迫沉着冷静,这需要平时加强非智力因素方面的训练和培养。(五)粗心大意的题这主要表现在非智力因素培养方面,由于马虎出错导致丢分是一个普遍存在的现象,于是大家往往就变得心安理得,还会原谅自己:“这些题我都会做,就是粗心否则就是满分了,我今后要注意改。”说说能改吗?还要找找粗心的原因。对策:找准失误的原因,对症下药,才能养成良好的学习习惯,同样,改进自己的学习行为可以有效地调整自己的学习状态。通过对错题本中的错误类型进行分析,抓住主要问题,确立自己的近期的学习目标,将错误逐一消灭掉,就能有效地提高成绩,更重要的是,还可以有效地提升自己的学习境界,培养自己的综合素质及能力。篇12:考研英语作文书信的辞职信辞职信 resignation letterOutline:P1【写信目的辞职】P2【不合适.没挑战.低工资.要辞职】P3【谢机会.感 sorry】Para1, S1, resign from my current positionPara2,S1,After several months of work, find it in-appro-priate, take the position,following reasonsS2,expected the job to, be both challenging and rewards, turn out to be the oppositeS3,salary, has proved to be a lot lower, you originally promisedS4, As a result, make up my mind, to quit, after much de-libera-tionPara3,S1,having offered me, the golden oppor-tunity to work, with the outstanding staff hereS2,I am sorry, for any in-con-ven-ience caused.Example:Dear Mr. Jack,Im writing the letter for the purpose of resigning from my current position.After several months of work, I find it inappropriate for me to take the position [as an editor] for the following reasons. In the first place, I ever expected the job to be both challenging and rewards which has turned out to be the opposite. In the second, the salary has proved to be a lot lower than you originally promised and I have a large family to support. As a result, Ive made up my mind to quit the job after much deliberation.Thanks a lot for having offered me the golden opportunity to work with the outstanding staff here. I sincerely hope you will approve of my resignation. I am genuinely sorry for any inconvenience caused.Yours truly,Li MingKey words:Resignation 辞职,position 职位, inappropriate 不适合的; challenging 挑战的; offer 提供;golden opportunity 绝佳机会. After much deliberation 深思熟虑另外为了方便大家学习,提高复习的效率。小编为广大学子整理了考研技巧和考试大纲,更有历年真题提供测试等等。针对每一个科目进行深度的探讨和技巧挖掘。欢迎各位考研的同学进行了解和资讯。考研的痛苦是难免的,不要丧失信心,坚信苦尽甘来。预祝各位学子取得成功![考研英语作文书信模板的辞职信]★ 书信范文★ 书信格式范文★ 考研英语书信类作文常见类型:询问信★ 学写书信范文★ 问候书信★ 书信日记格式★ 商业书信范文★ 文言文 书信范文★ 高中生书信范文★ 心得体会书信格式范文
《考研书信范文.doc》将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档
相关文章:大义灭亲书信范文2022-05-27书信征文活动2022-06-25书信格式范文 老师2022-07-15高考书信格式2022-07-16书信格式作文2022-08-27关于家书信范文2022-09-11英语书信左右2022-09-14英文书信范文2022-10-03推荐信书信格式范文2022-10-12书信格式怎么写2023-06-25}

我要回帖

更多关于 高二英语作文题目 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信