求如何正确翻译英文,谢谢

英语:The author in the teaching practice, realizes deeply: “the body potential language” (look, hand signal, facial expression, carriage movement) are attracting the student attention, to avoid the classroom aridly tasteless, teaching stereotypical and so on aspect effects being good. Not only it made up had the language performance insufficiency, moreover aroused student's enthusiasm and the initiative enormously. attends class a bell sound, teacher is with smile on the face enters the classroom, the student association felt that the nature, is kind, is kind, to build the democracy harmonious teaching atmosphere to lay the good foundation. when review quiz, the teacher definitely slowly nods, both expressed that oneself listens in the attention, and eliminated student's tense feeling, and is helpful in raises student's radiation thought; If the teacher smiles slowly is shaking the head, then expressed that the student replies not correctly, this spoke frankly that “you will answer not rightly” must be better than much, simultaneously will not injure the student the self-respect. teaches the new class hour, the teacher hand to hold the textbook, the nature paces up and down naturally suitably, can bring to schoolmates' attention: Talks about the interesting part of it, the teacher according to speaks the content, makes several funny movements, cites several humorous examples, can also transfer student's appeal. when explanation doubts, the teacher is with smile on the face first approaches the student, then carries on the inspiration, to indicate again, like this will give them in the psychology the proximity, also will be advantageous for the teachers and students equality in a friendly way to exchange. when finishes class, the teacher waved the hand said that the sound “”, will have not given full expression to the student, the feeling which was reluctant to part. in brief, so long as follows the principle which the nature, accurate, appropriate, does not exaggerate, utilizes “the body potential language” appropriately, enormously will transfer student's fervor, will receive the unexpected effect. 日语:笔者は教育の実践の中で、深く体得します:“身の势いの言叶”(目つき、手振り、颜面の表情、体つきの动作)は学生の注意力を引きつけます、教室が味気ないことを免れます、授业してにぶいです方面で効果は悪くありません。それは声がする言语の表现の不足を补うだけではなくて、その上极めて大きく学生の积极性と主动性に移动しました。 授业を受けるベルの1こだま、先生の颜はほほえみがあって教室に入って、学生会は自然は、亲切で、优しいことと感じて、民主の调和がとれている教育の雰囲気を造営するために良好な基础を打ち立てました。 が复习して质问します时、教师は间违いなくゆっくりとうなずいて、表示は自分は闻くことに注意して、また学生の紧迫(紧张)している感を取り除いて、そして学生のを育成して思惟に発散することに役立ちます;もし教师はゆっくりほほえんで头を振るならば、学生が答えるのが正しいと表して、これは“あなたが答えるのが间违いです”がずっと良くなることを率直に言いますに比べて、同时に同じく学生を伤つけることはでき(ありえ)ない自尊心。 新しい授业时间を讲义して、教师は教科书を手にあげて、、适切に自然は気前が良く何度も行き来して、学友达注意を引き起こすことができます:よい所を讲じて、教师は内容を言いましたによると、いくつ(か)の滑稽な动作をして、いくつ(か)の面白い例を挙げて、学生の情趣をも移动し始めることができます。 解答が纳得できない时、教师は先に颜はほほえみがあって学生に近付いて、それから更に启発、手引きを行って、このように彼らの心理の上の接近ことができ(ありえ)ますに、教师と学生の平等の友好が交流しますのに都合よいですも。 授业が终わる时、教师はすこし手を振って音の“もう1度会います”を言って、商売を学びますにまるでまだ终わらないことができ(ありえ)て、名残を惜しむ感じ。 要するに、自然の、正确で、适切で、夸张の原则でないに従うのでさえすれ(あれ)ば、适切に“身の势いの言叶”を运用して、できて极めて大きく学生の激情に移动して、予想もできない効果を受け取ります。}

Thesecondformofmodalcompetitivebehaviouriscompetition.Competitionisperhapsbestdefined...
The second form of modal competitive behaviour is competition. Competitionis perhaps best defined as "parallel striving". Competitors are both aiming for the same, often mutually exclusive, objective in the knowledge that they are doing so in concert with others who may win. The key difference from conflict is that the primary orientation is the object rather than the competitor. In market competition, the objective is clearly identified with the customer or, more precisely, a customer's business.Competition, as defined above, is clearly a major, if not the dominant, mode of behaviour of firms in the industry under study. Firms display a strong customer, if not marketing, orientation. Respondents' own descriptions of their strategic orientations are couched in terms of market segments, customer trends and customer buying behaviour. Equally as important, the main source of knowledge about competitors is acknowledged to be customers. Competitors are defined as close or distant in terms of the number of times their products are "met" on customers' premises or are mentioned by customers in negotiations. It seems that customers are used to determine competitors rather than, or perhaps in conjunction with, firms' own perceptions of whom they are competing with.Co-existence is the third form of competitive behaviour distinguished. Coexistence involves apparent competitors behaving independently from other competitors. In effect, firms act to minimise their continuing competitive interdependence.Three forms of co-existential behaviour can be identified. The first occurs when competitors are simply unaware of each other's existence. In Figure 2, it is apparent that the firms in the Iron Triangle do not recognise some of the smaller share firms as competitors. They are often completely unaware of their existence and do not attempt to discover any more because they believe that such firms cannot materially affect them. Respondents perceived that there was a long "tail" of small "garage operations" in the industry, though they were never able to name them. Clearly, such small firms co-exist with the major firms in some sense.A second form of co-existence occurs when competitors recognise other competitors as such, but choose to ignore their actions. This is clearly a statement of either pathological behaviour or a belief that the market is so segmented and decoupled that competitor behaviour is likely to be a very minor factor influencing behaviour in the marketplace. There was some evidence within Iron Triangle firms that they perceived themelves so far ahead of competitors, even fellow members of the Iron Triangle, that they could effectively ignore their actions.如果好的话,再加分啊。比较急
展开
译文: 模态竞争行为的第二种形式是“竞争”。或许竞争最好被解释为“平行比拼”。竞争参与者具有同样的目标并知晓其他竞争者的存在,且达到目标的收益不能共享。“竞争”和”冲突“的主要区别在于,”竞争“是以(利益)目标为导向的,而非把其他竞争者作为目标。在市场竞争中,”目标“通常是指客户,或者,准确地说,客户的业务。竞争,如上定义,是当前研究的工业中主要的(甚至是最主要的)公司行为模式。公司表现出显著的市场导向,或者说顾客导向。被调查者对其自身战略导向的描述可归结为:市场细分、客户趋势和购买行为。同样重要的是,他们声称,了解竞争对手的最重要渠道也是来自消费者。按照竞争参与者的产品符合消费者预期的程度(频繁程度),将竞争参与者定义为”近的“或”远的“。似乎更多的时候,一家公司是根据消费者的情况来确定其竞争对手是谁,而非公司固有的判断。”共存“是第三种应当区分的竞争行为。”共存“涉及那些具有明显竞争关系且各自行为相互独立的竞争者。实际上,公司会努力减少在竞争中的相互依存度。有三种形式的共存行为。第一种情形下,竞争参与者不知道其他参与者的存在。在图二中,很明显在”钢铁三角“中的那些公司并不认为一些更小的股份公司是他们的竞争对手。他们通常对这些小公司毫不在意,也不打算去了解更多的信息,因为他们认为这些小公司不能带给他们实质性的威胁。被调查者承认在行业内确实有很多”小规模运营“的存在,尽管他们从来说不上这些小企业的名字。很明显,这些小企业在某种程度上是和大企业”共存“的。第二种形式的”共存“通常是指竞争参与者意识到这些小企业的存在,但他们选择无视后者的行为。这样的选择若非是决策上的失误的话,就意味着他们相信市场具有良好的区间型和独立性,以至于竞争者的行为对其在市场中的表现的影响微乎其微。有证据表明,在”钢铁三角“内的公司通常能够远在其竞争对手(甚至是同一三角内的伙伴)之前,察觉(和调整)自身的处境,因此他们完全可以无视其他竞争者的举措。精心翻译,祝好! 加点分吧╮(╯▽╰)╭
本回答由提问者推荐已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起第二种形式的模态竞争行为是竞争。竞争  也许现在最好定义是“平行的奋进”。都是针对竞争对手一样,经常相互排斥的,目的是在知道他们是这样做在音乐会与那些可能赢。关键的区别从冲突是主定位对象而不是竞争对手。在市场竞争中,这样做的目的是明确的和客户或者,更准确地说,一个客户的业务。比赛,就象定义以上,很明显是一个主要的,如果不占主导地位,行为的企业模式下的产业研究。公司显示一个强大的客户,如果不是营销、定位。受访者本身的描述他们的战略取向均措辞方面的市场细分,客户的趋势和满足客户的购买行为。同等重要的是,知识的主要来源是公认为是竞争对手的客户。竞争者被定义为关闭或遥远的条款的号码共存是第三种竞争行为加以区分。涉及到明显的竞争对手的行为并存独立于其他竞争者。在效果上,公司行为,尽量减少持续竞争相互依存。三种形式的co-existential行为可以被确认。第一个是当竞争对手只是不知道对方的存在。在图2中,很明显,这些公司的铁三角不承认一些较小的竞争对手分享公司代理。他们通常是完全没有意识到它们的存在,不要试图发现任何的多,因为他们认为这些公司不能重大影响他们。受访者觉察到有一个长时间的“尾巴”的小“车库作业”我发生的第二种共处时承认其他对手的竞争对手正因为如此,但是选择无视他们的行动。这很明显是一个的陈述或信念不是病态行为的市场竞争对手的划分,所以解耦的行为可能会非常小的影响因素的行为在市场上交易。有一些证据表明,在他们察觉铁三角公司到目前为止themelves前方的竞争者,甚至其他成员的铁三角,太多了,你去问问你的英语老师吧!收起
更多回答(1)}

(翻译成英语,自己翻译了一遍,求正确的翻译,谢谢,在线等,满意最高加200分)能不能让我陪着你走既然你说留不住你回去的路有些黑暗担心让你一个人走我想是因为我不够温柔不能分...
(翻译成英语,自己翻译了一遍,求正确的翻译,谢谢,在线等,满意最高加200分)能不能让我陪着你走既然你说留不住你回去的路有些黑暗担心让你一个人走我想是因为我不够温柔不能分担你的忧愁如果这样说不出口就把遗憾放在心中把我的悲伤留给自己你的美丽让你带走从此以后我再没有快乐起来的理由把我的悲伤留给自己你的美丽让你带走我想我可以忍住悲伤可不可以你也会想起我是不是可以牵你的手啊从来没有这样要求怕你难过转身就走那就这样吧我会了解把我的悲伤留给自己你的美丽让你带走从此以后我再没有快乐起来的理由我想我可以忍住悲伤假装生命中没有你从此以后我在这里日夜等待你的消息能不能让我陪着你走既然你说留不住你无论你在天涯海角时不时的偶尔会想起我可不可以你也会想起我可不可以 可不可以 可不可以Be happy???The Behind it?
If you use the software, please tell me the name of the software 如果用软件,请告诉我软件的名字!
展开
展开全部
能不能让我陪着你走
Now that you would not stay for my words既然你说留不住你
Can I accompany you a little回去的路有些黑暗
The way back is so dark that 担心让你一个人走 I am worrying your walking alone
我想是因为我不够温柔
I wonder if my lack of softness不能分担你的忧愁
Is unable to share your depression如果这样说不出口
If I cannot say them out as it is就把遗憾放在心中
I choose to hide the regrets inside my heart把我的悲伤留给自己
And leave sadness with me你的美丽让你带走
You take away your beauty从此以后我再没有
In future I will never find快乐起来的理由
causes to be happy把我的悲伤留给自己
Only leave sadness with me你的美丽让你带走
You take away your beauty我想我可以忍住悲伤
I think I can bear the tears可不可以你也会想起我
But will you think of me like I do是不是可以牵你的手啊
Is it OK to hold your hands从来没有这样要求
For my never say so怕你难过转身就走
I am afraid of your turning back , away那就这样吧我会了解
All right . I will see把我的悲伤留给自己 And leave sadness with me你的美丽让你带走
You take away your beauty从此以后我再没有
In future I will never find快乐起来的理由
causes to be happy我想我可以忍住悲伤
I think I can bear the tears假装生命中没有你
Pretending as you never appear in my life从此以后我在这里
From now on , I will be here日夜等待你的消息
Waiting for your news day and night能不能让我陪着你走
Now that you would not stay for my words 既然你说留不住你
Can I accompany you a little无论你在天涯海角
Wherever you are , even at the ends of the earth时不时的偶尔会想起我
Now and then , Can you 可不可以你也会想起我
Think of me a little 可不可以 可不可以 可不可以
Can you
Can you
Can you纯手工地道表达哈。。。这应该是歌吧。最后再加一句可能会更好:(承上)像我想你一样,想我。。
Think of me like I do 多加点分哈,有问题可以问我哈。。。
本回答由提问者推荐已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起',getTip:function(t,e){return t.renderTip(e.getAttribute(t.triangularSign),e.getAttribute("jubao"))},getILeft:function(t,e){return t.left+e.offsetWidth/2-e.tip.offsetWidth/2},getSHtml:function(t,e,n){return t.tpl.replace(/\{\{#href\}\}/g,e).replace(/\{\{#jubao\}\}/g,n)}},baobiao:{triangularSign:"data-baobiao",tpl:'{{#baobiao_text}}',getTip:function(t,e){return t.renderTip(e.getAttribute(t.triangularSign))},getILeft:function(t,e){return t.left-21},getSHtml:function(t,e,n){return t.tpl.replace(/\{\{#baobiao_text\}\}/g,e)}}};function l(t){return this.type=t.type
"defaultTip",this.objTip=u[this.type],this.containerId="c-tips-container",this.advertContainerClass=t.adSelector,this.triangularSign=this.objTip.triangularSign,this.delaySeconds=200,this.adventContainer="",this.triangulars=[],this.motherContainer=a("div"),this.oTipContainer=i(this.containerId),this.tip="",this.tpl=this.objTip.tpl,this.init()}l.prototype={constructor:l,arrInit:function(){for(var t=0;t0}});else{var t=window.document;n.prototype.THROTTLE_TIMEOUT=100,n.prototype.POLL_INTERVAL=null,n.prototype.USE_MUTATION_OBSERVER=!0,n.prototype.observe=function(t){if(!this._observationTargets.some((function(e){return e.element==t}))){if(!t
1!=t.nodeType)throw new Error("target must be an Element");this._registerInstance(),this._observationTargets.push({element:t,entry:null}),this._monitorIntersections(),this._checkForIntersections()}},n.prototype.unobserve=function(t){this._observationTargets=this._observationTargets.filter((function(e){return e.element!=t})),this._observationTargets.length
(this._unmonitorIntersections(),this._unregisterInstance())},n.prototype.disconnect=function(){this._observationTargets=[],this._unmonitorIntersections(),this._unregisterInstance()},n.prototype.takeRecords=function(){var t=this._queuedEntries.slice();return this._queuedEntries=[],t},n.prototype._initThresholds=function(t){var e=t
[0];return Array.isArray(e)
(e=[e]),e.sort().filter((function(t,e,n){if("number"!=typeof t
isNaN(t)
t1)throw new Error("threshold must be a number between 0 and 1 inclusively");return t!==n[e-1]}))},n.prototype._parseRootMargin=function(t){var e=(t
"0px").split(/\s+/).map((function(t){var e=/^(-?\d*\.?\d+)(px|%)$/.exec(t);if(!e)throw new Error("rootMargin must be specified in pixels or percent");return{value:parseFloat(e[1]),unit:e[2]}}));return e[1]=e[1]
e[0],e[2]=e[2]
e[0],e[3]=e[3]
e[1],e},n.prototype._monitorIntersections=function(){this._monitoringIntersections
(this._monitoringIntersections=!0,this.POLL_INTERVAL?this._monitoringInterval=setInterval(this._checkForIntersections,this.POLL_INTERVAL):(r(window,"resize",this._checkForIntersections,!0),r(t,"scroll",this._checkForIntersections,!0),this.USE_MUTATION_OBSERVER&&"MutationObserver"in window&&(this._domObserver=new MutationObserver(this._checkForIntersections),this._domObserver.observe(t,{attributes:!0,childList:!0,characterData:!0,subtree:!0}))))},n.prototype._unmonitorIntersections=function(){this._monitoringIntersections&&(this._monitoringIntersections=!1,clearInterval(this._monitoringInterval),this._monitoringInterval=null,i(window,"resize",this._checkForIntersections,!0),i(t,"scroll",this._checkForIntersections,!0),this._domObserver&&(this._domObserver.disconnect(),this._domObserver=null))},n.prototype._checkForIntersections=function(){var t=this._rootIsInDom(),n=t?this._getRootRect():{top:0,bottom:0,left:0,right:0,width:0,height:0};this._observationTargets.forEach((function(r){var i=r.element,a=o(i),c=this._rootContainsTarget(i),s=r.entry,u=t&&c&&this._computeTargetAndRootIntersection(i,n),l=r.entry=new e({time:window.performance&&performance.now&&performance.now(),target:i,boundingClientRect:a,rootBounds:n,intersectionRect:u});s?t&&c?this._hasCrossedThreshold(s,l)&&this._queuedEntries.push(l):s&&s.isIntersecting&&this._queuedEntries.push(l):this._queuedEntries.push(l)}),this),this._queuedEntries.length&&this._callback(this.takeRecords(),this)},n.prototype._computeTargetAndRootIntersection=function(e,n){if("none"!=window.getComputedStyle(e).display){for(var r,i,a,s,u,l,f,h,p=o(e),d=c(e),v=!1;!v;){var g=null,m=1==d.nodeType?window.getComputedStyle(d):{};if("none"==m.display)return;if(d==this.root
d==t?(v=!0,g=n):d!=t.body&&d!=t.documentElement&&"visible"!=m.overflow&&(g=o(d)),g&&(r=g,i=p,a=void 0,s=void 0,u=void 0,l=void 0,f=void 0,h=void 0,a=Math.max(r.top,i.top),s=Math.min(r.bottom,i.bottom),u=Math.max(r.left,i.left),l=Math.min(r.right,i.right),h=s-a,!(p=(f=l-u)>=0&&h>=0&&{top:a,bottom:s,left:u,right:l,width:f,height:h})))break;d=c(d)}return p}},n.prototype._getRootRect=function(){var e;if(this.root)e=o(this.root);else{var n=t.documentElement,r=t.body;e={top:0,left:0,right:n.clientWidth
r.clientWidth,width:n.clientWidth
r.clientWidth,bottom:n.clientHeight
r.clientHeight,height:n.clientHeight
r.clientHeight}}return this._expandRectByRootMargin(e)},n.prototype._expandRectByRootMargin=function(t){var e=this._rootMarginValues.map((function(e,n){return"px"==e.unit?e.value:e.value*(n%2?t.width:t.height)/100})),n={top:t.top-e[0],right:t.right+e[1],bottom:t.bottom+e[2],left:t.left-e[3]};return n.width=n.right-n.left,n.height=n.bottom-n.top,n},n.prototype._hasCrossedThreshold=function(t,e){var n=t&&t.isIntersecting?t.intersectionRatio
0:-1,r=e.isIntersecting?e.intersectionRatio
0:-1;if(n!==r)for(var i=0;i0&&function(t,e,n,r){var i=document.getElementsByClassName(t);if(i.length>0)for(var o=0;o展开全部
Can let me go with youSince you can't keep yourThe way back is so dark Worried about letting you goI think it's because I haven't enough gentlenessCannot share your sorrowIf that doesn't exportTook pity on the heartMy sorrow for myself
Your beauty lets you awayFrom now on ,That is no reason for happyI think I can endure sadness Can you remember meWhether can hold your handNo such requirementFear you sad turned awayThat's settled.I know it wellI think I can endure sadness
Pretend to life without youHenceforth I here
News of the day and night waiting for youCan let me go with youSince you say can't keep yourWhatever you in faraway placesOccasionally, remember me nowCan you remember meof
course or no最后那个可以不可以不知道这样行不行,你参考下这首Smells of Roses
(把悲伤留给自己) -----菲娅 格林Here in the garden, among the flowers Smells of roses that fill my head And the sun beams through the tree trunks Dancing around me in purple red And the river’s always flowing And like love it finds its way I sing my song when the wind blows All misgivings I will allay *But what if night time lingers over Stay forever around my heart And the shadows will all surround me Could I see though it’s so dark And what if your love goes away now Leave me lost here and all alone Oh, Could I find a way through it Could I live here when you are gone,* are gone Cos I’v been searching through my whole life
For a place to call my own
Now I finally have found what I love Among roses I found my home --** Here in the garden among the flowers Smells of roses that fill my head Now I finally have found what I love Among roses I found my home, my home Now I finally have found my home, my home
展开全部
Can let me go with youSince you can't keep yourReturn some darkLet you go about a personI think it's because I haven't enough gentlenessCannot share your sorrowIf that doesn't exportTook pity on the heartMy sorrow for myselfYour beauty lets you awayHenceforth I no longerBe happyMy sorrow for myselfYour beauty lets you awayI think I can endure sadnessCan you remember meWhether can hold your handNo such requirementFear you sad turned awayI know it wellMy sorrow for myselfYour beauty lets you awayHenceforth I no longerBe happyI think I can endure sadnessPretend to life without youHenceforth I hereNews of the day and night waiting for youCan let me go with youSince you can't keep yourWhatever you in faraway placesOccasionally, remember me nowCan you remember meCan can not can
展开全部Can be stayed not living in your road going back having some of dark to worry about that let your one people think of along me is mild because I am insufficient by me being accompanying you to walk since you speak can not share responsibility you sad if such unspeakable right away regretful readjust oneself to a certain extent in heart I sorrowful leave for self you beautiful make you dragging herefrom I again not happy reason I sorrowful leave for self you beautiful make you dragging I think of I not bad endure sorrowful whether or not use you also meeting remember I Whether be or not can lead you by hand Oh not demanding to be afraid that you have a hard time turn around and making you dragging with regard to such my meeting knowing to leave my sadness for self your beauty along like this all along I am herefrom still not happier reason why getting up I think that I can firmly bear sorrowful pretend not to have you in life herefrom I you are in ends of the earth ceaselessly disregarding you in waiting for your information to be able to be accompanied let you walk since your doctrine stays by me here day and night frequently whether whether may remember me once in a while but also may remember me with you or not or not whether or not To whether may or not to use whether or no
收起
更多回答(2)
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告