Mary has a sorethroat and she calthough he did not know welled last night. 有and,前边为什么不用had?

基本解释n.咽喉,喉咙网络释义1)throat,n.咽喉;喉咙2)throat,喉咙,咽喉3)throat,喉咙4)throat,n.咽喉,嗓门5)throat,n.咽喉,嗓子6)open the throat,打开喉咙用法和例句In this article,the author tries to analyze some skills in singing,such as,the resonance of head cavity,mask resounding,the throat-opening,breath-supporting and pronunciation,in order to overcome some difficulties of getting pure and beautiful tone color.本文试图通过对演唱音色的技术关注(头腔共鸣、面罩共鸣、打开喉咙、呼吸支持、咬字吐字),破解获取纯美音色的难题。To achieve this aim ,opening the throat,therefore,is one of the critical links of singing.作为一名歌唱者 ,必须要有正确的歌唱状态 ,其中 ,打开喉咙是歌唱的核心、根本和灵魂。There are some methods and questions elaborated, such as: how to open the throat, practice method and what should be pay attention.打开喉咙问题是歌唱的关键问题,对歌唱学习中如何才能打开喉咙、打开喉咙的练习方法以及应注意的几个问题,阐述自己的见解、看法,这也是多年来教学经验的总结。The methods for overcoming it is to open the throat and train humming.克服喉音的方法主要有打开喉咙和进行哼鸣训练。Of or relating to the throat.喉咙的或有关喉咙的eye [throat] irritations眼睛 [喉咙] 发炎My throat [foot] tickles.我的喉咙[脚]发痒。Carl, does your throat hurt?Carl,你喉咙痛吗?"I'll cut your throat," he said.“我要割断你的喉咙,”他说。a stringy throat(瘦得)青筋暴露的喉咙I've go a sore throat and my chest hurts.我喉咙发炎,胸口也痛。My throat was too tight for words to come.但喉咙发紧,说不出话来。Let me have a look at your throat first .让我看看你的喉咙。OK. And you have a sore throat, too.好了。你的喉咙也发炎了。There might be something wrong with my throat.我的喉咙也许有点毛His throatcongested with phlegm.他的喉咙被痰塞住了。Mary had a sore throat from a cold.由于感冒,玛丽喉咙痛。have a bur in the throat有东西哽 [粘附] 在喉咙里A fish-bone stuck in his throat.他喉咙里卡了一根鱼刺。The victim's throat had been cut.遇害者喉咙被割断了.Paddy's heart seemed to block his throat.帕迪的心提到了喉咙口。He coughed a little and cleared his throat.他咳了一下, 清了清喉咙。}

我要回帖

更多关于 although he did not know well 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信