查看: 4609|回复: 12
新买的 ipad air2
可是打开后,系统设置里面显示的...
该用户从未签到XY豆帖子贡献
苹果籽, 积分 29, 距离下一级还需 21 积分
苹果籽, 积分 29, 距离下一级还需 21 积分
马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
新买的 2&&16G,&&可是打开后,系统设置里面显示的总容量是12G,可以容量是9G,求解释,难道被坑了????
TA的每日心情衰 10:06签到天数: 71 天[LV.6]常住居民IIXY豆帖子贡献
正常,系统占掉了
TA的每日心情衰 10:06签到天数: 71 天[LV.6]常住居民IIXY豆帖子贡献
12G是正常的,至于只有9G的话,你看下是不是有什么额外软件,删了试试。
TA的每日心情郁闷 08:04签到天数: 332 天[LV.8]以坛为家IXY豆帖子贡献
内存的计算方式与我们人想的是不一样的,现实总会比理想的数字少,例如你64g的U盘,可用的空间肯定没有64g的
欢迎来到XY苹果助手论坛,有你,我们才能做得更好,欢迎向我反馈你的意见和建议.
TA的每日心情开心 12:44签到天数: 2 天[LV.1]初来乍到XY豆帖子贡献
苹果籽, 积分 30, 距离下一级还需 20 积分
苹果籽, 积分 30, 距离下一级还需 20 积分
55G。我刚买的。
TA的每日心情开心 15:26签到天数: 307 天[LV.8]以坛为家IXY豆帖子贡献
XY苹果助手论坛欢迎您
这个是正常的亲。
X Y 苹果助手论坛欢迎各位的加入 !!!
该用户从未签到XY豆帖子贡献
苹果籽, 积分 22, 距离下一级还需 28 积分
苹果籽, 积分 22, 距离下一级还需 28 积分
hollister outlet online sale Jarhead and countless
jarhead and countless other movies have taught us one thing
I hollister outlet online sale understand your sentiment, but I question where these &Honest& police officers are. If they existed, you would hear hogan stories about them arresting the corrupt officers, and they would be lauded for keeping their proverbial apple barrels free from the &Bad Apples& that keep popping up in the news. They would be lauded with honors from City Hall and promoted to the heads of their departments..
Inquire with lodging/transportation option about hurricane policies. Some hotels, resorts, transportation options, and other tourist venues have policies on hurricane impact. Check with nike tn 2015 Do so now by increasing the your travel abercrombie uk service provider to find out if hollister outlet online this is available, and what's covered.
I think a lot of preppers have this mentality. People who crave a world without civilization because they think if the world is dog eat dog they would be at the top of the food chain. It sucks because moncler outlet online this is what people see when they think of prepping, despite the validity of having extra tiffany outlet store food, water, and supplies on hand.
So, hardware and the software are not working together for some reason. It could be that the phone was physically damaged, like by water or impact. It could have been damaged by heat, a number of other nike tn officiel things. When your ex goes into a rebound relationship, they're not really looking for that special someone even though they hogan outlet online may think so. They just need help jordan pas cher getting over nike tn foot locker you& &and they think that being in another&&relationship will ease and speed the process. They sometimes don't know hogan outlet that they are not ready for another relationship either even when they think scarpe hogan outlet so.
However, the nice part is that once you understand hogan outlet online We know that politicians like to be careful about what they the concepts of programming, and the concepts of web development, they are quite transferable and you can simply learn a new language on the fly. I have been hollister outlet sale hired for a job in the past burberry borse that was VB/ASP and I knew neither. I was programming just fine within the second week on the job, and eventually translated the webapp to C which I was more comfortable with.
Hydroxyethylrutosides parajumpers pas cher and diosmin supplements can also help bring relief. This chaussure louboutin pas cher is especially true if there is bleeding in addition to the pain and itch. The Mayo Clinic explains that a gastroenterologist performs a physical site air max pas cher exam by inserting a gloved finger into your anus.
Grip the sides of the chair without hunching your shoulders or tightening your neck or trapezoid muscles scarpe hogan outlet (those muscles along the top of your shoulders closest to your neck). Keep the hips firmly planted on the chair as you lift and unbend one leg and lift louboutin soldes the leg straight up escarpin louboutin pas cher slowly, until it reaches hip height. Slowly bring the foot back down.
TA的每日心情无聊 14:32签到天数: 1 天[LV.1]初来乍到XY豆帖子贡献
苹果籽, 积分 6, 距离下一级还需 44 积分
苹果籽, 积分 6, 距离下一级还需 44 积分
很正常 ,用一用就习惯了,系统自带 的软件有就不要装重了,浪费空间
该用户从未签到XY豆帖子贡献
苹果籽, 积分 21, 距离下一级还需 29 积分
苹果籽, 积分 21, 距离下一级还需 29 积分
正常 因为说的64G&&其实没有因为1MB=1024KB&&1GB=1024MB&&你自己算算就知道
经常参与各类话题的讨论,发帖内容较有主见
经常帮助其他会员答疑
对于苹果产品非常熟悉,发布很多原创文章教程
积极宣传本站,为本站带来更多的用户访问量
经常在论坛发帖,且发帖量较大
活跃且尽责职守的版主
曾经为论坛做出突出贡献目前已离职的版主
长期对论坛的繁荣而不断努力,或多次提出建设性意见
注册账号后积极发帖的会员
站长推荐 /1
XY苹果助手ipad4.0即将上线啦,我们邀请广大果粉提前体验内测版本,并提出意见啦,更有装逼利器苹果表赠送哦!