越野公路车和山地车改公路车各自的优点?

查看: 353|回复: 29
[转帖]越野公路?再来看看弯把山地车
E文就恕小弟不翻译了,没有时间?主要怕译不好,被笑话
There's nothing to it. Post pictures of your drop bar equipped 29er.
If you like bikes with drops, there are a few threads on MTBR to peruse, but there's no Drop-Bar MTB thread on the 29er board that I can find. Lets start one.
If you ride off-road in the hooks, post your ride up here! If you'd like to share your experiences and lessons learned while converting to or riding in drops, it would be a boon to others, so enlighten us.
Here's my '07 Unit, recently converted to
drop bars.
I used as much of the steerer as I could, and a 25 degree, 110mm 'Uno' stem (It's probably a Kalloy). I could use another 5-10mm of steerer, but I'm 98% happy with the bars where they are, and I don't have a problem riding in the drops exclusively. A Midge bar would get the hands higher, but I have XXL gloves and they won't fit (Sorry, Brant, I tried). I might install another rigid fork one day and I'll leave myself a bit more steerer if I do. Could someone extrapolate on the whole headset loading issue for me. I've had some difficulty setting the bearing since I moved all the stem spacers to the bottom.
I wanted to run full cables, and did, but I wish I had another cm or two of rear brake housing. It was tight on my 20& frame with the length supplied in the
DIY kit. The bars can't rotate much past 90 degrees however so I don't see it being a problem.
I whipped the bar tape with hemp and weatherproofed (the hemp only) with clear shellac. I also added some hemp twine that my sister gave me to the top-tube to secure the housing, I like it better than stick-on guides plus it acts like a top-tube pad of sorts.
And the ride? It takes some getting used to, but I love it so far. It really got more weight on the front of the bike without putting it all on my hands. My weight seems to be more evenly distributed across my upper body muscles as well. Regardless, I now rail turns. Good times.
Here's a couple of ride pics to round out the post. If you decide to post, please add a couple of ride pics as well.
If this isn't enough for you, here's the Mostercross threads,
If you like bikes with drops, there are a few threads on MTBR to peruse, but there's no Drop-Bar MTB thread on the 29er board that I can find. Lets start one.
If you ride off-road in the hooks, post your ride up here! If you'd like to share your experiences and lessons learned while converting to or riding in drops, it would be a boon to others, so enlighten us.
Here's my '07 Unit, recently converted to
drop bars.
0.jpg (300.46 KB, 下载次数: 0)
16:32 上传
1.jpg (269.82 KB, 下载次数: 0)
I used as much of the steerer as I could, and a 25 degree, 110mm 'Uno' stem (It's probably a Kalloy). I could use another 5-10mm of steerer, but I'm 98% happy with the bars where they are, and I don't have a problem riding in the drops exclusively. A Midge bar would get the hands higher, but I have XXL gloves and they won't fit (Sorry, Brant, I tried). I might install another rigid fork one day and I'll leave myself a bit more steerer if I do. Could someone extrapolate on the whole headset loading issue for me. I've had some difficulty setting the bearing since I moved all the stem spacers to the bottom.
I wanted to run full cables, and did, but I wish I had another cm or two of rear brake housing. It was tight on my 20& frame with the length supplied in the
DIY kit. The bars can't rotate much past 90 degrees however so I don't see it being a problem.
I whipped the bar tape with hemp and weatherproofed (the hemp only) with clear shellac. I also added some hemp twine that my sister gave me to the top-tube to secure the housing, I like it better than stick-on guides plus it acts like a top-tube pad of sorts.
And the ride? It takes
转载请注明出处:/thread-.html
E文就恕小弟不翻译了,没有时间?主要怕译不好,被笑话
Here's my '07 Unit, recently converted to WTB drop bars.
I wanted to run full cables, and did, but I wish I had another cm or two of rear brake housing. It was tight on my 20& frame with the length supplied in the Shimano DIY kit. The bars can't rotate much past 90 degrees however so I don't see it being a problem.
And the ride? It takes some getting used to, but I love it so far. It really got more weight on the front of the bike without putting it all on my hands. My weight seems to be more evenly distributed across my upper body muscles as well. Regardless, I now rail turns. Good times.
Here's a couple of ride pics to round out the post. If you decide to post, please add a couple of ride pics as well.
If this isn't enough for you, here's the Mostercross threads,
Here's my '07 Unit, recently converted to WTB drop bars.
0.jpg (300.46 KB, 下载次数: 0)
1.jpg (269.82 KB, 下载次数: 0)
I wanted to run full cables, and did, but I wish I had another cm or two of rear brake housing. It was tight on my 20& frame with the length supplied in the Shimano DIY kit. The bars can't rotate much past 90 degrees however so I don't see it being a problem.
And the ride? It takes
人家自己骑着玩的嘛~~~
自行车又不都是用来比赛的~~~
人家自己骑着玩的嘛~~~
自行车又不都是用来比赛的~~~
这个有个性
这个有个性
估计走不了碎石路
真丑啊!!!!!!!!!!![em14][em14][em14]
估计走不了碎石路
真丑啊!!!!!!!!!!![em14][em14][em14]
外国佬玩的就是彻底
外国佬玩的就是彻底
刹把是用来摆设的吗?
刹把是用来摆设的吗?
QUOTE:以下是引用yeluyang10在 12:54:00的发言:
刹把是用来摆设的吗?
不是装了碟刹车的吗。 单速啊。
QUOTE:以下是引用yeluyang10在 12:54:00的发言:
刹把是用来摆设的吗?
不是装了碟刹车的吗。 单速啊。
这俩车轮是29寸的。。。
这俩车轮是29寸的。。。来说说山地车与公路车各自的优势和特点_单车旅行吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:4,945贴子:
来说说山地车与公路车各自的优势和特点
回答必粉...(妹子图被删了...)
“小家伙在婚礼仪式前就...
周三美女●别走,快到我...
激情四射的年代,那些年...
经典、普通、雷剧……国产...
【直播学医日常】我跟“...
喜欢的朋友可否赞以示鼓...
想知道那些人气网红的真...
熊孩子手绘第二趴!晒图...
直播:我的东南亚国家冒...
因为提心吊胆引起的心跳...
那些0整容男明星…有你的...
相差一轮,明明给不了我...
路况好,又追求速度,选!但不适合长时间!而且无法负重!车体轻!二十斤以内!长途旅行,路况不确定,而且还要负重,这时就该上场了!!山地车可装后架,而且前插有减震,可换各种胎,路况适应性强:平路,坡道,山路,土路,修路……都没问题!而且适应长时间,车体重!三十斤左右
喜欢山地车
说实话,本人目前偏爱,轻巧,方便,轮胎细,速度快。适用于国道公路,路面平坦。而山地性能强大,什么路都适用。用什么车要看你打算跑什么路。。
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴嘉岛越野21速24速变速山地车自行车赛车变速学生公路自行车双碟刹_时尚金鹰网BBS
质量非常好,与卖家描述的完全一致,非常满意,真的很喜欢,完全超出期望值,发货速度非常快,包装非常仔细、严实,物流公司服务态度很好,运送速度很快,很满意的一次购物桂0很好的车子,骑了一天来评,女儿很喜欢,两人争着骑,看来以后还得天一辆,质量也很好,老板服务更好,快递一流。东西物超所值车子质量不错,骑起来很轻巧,而且服务态度也非常到位,发货也很快,还送了好多小礼物,全五分好评,还会介绍朋友来买b2水晶恋77:车子收到了,特意组装好,试骑后才来评价,总体来说不错,发货很快,买家的服务也很棒,是一次满意的购物。车身外观时尚,质量非常好,骑起来也很轻快,很喜欢,值得购买!慧姐:车很漂亮,变速系统和刹车系统灵敏轻快好用,就是车锁一次没用,在骑行中就丢了,车子整体真的不错,物超所值。快递相当不错,直接送到楼下,物流业不错,没有磕碰,火小骚:车子收到、装起来了、看起来很帅气、骑了几次很不错。值得购买!老板还送了小礼品不错!很喜欢!很适合!很好!太阳下晒不吸热!卖家态度很好!lzmjxy999:自行车车型很酷,朋友说很好看,虽然自己安装费了不少时间,不过真的很值得,车子很好骑,避震效果真不错,车身做工也很好,骑着很轻松,也喜欢,过段时间再买一段。希望卖家在包装方面多加强一些,谢谢!售前售后客服都很不错,态度很好,有问必答,很感谢!l3:车子性价比非常好!发货速度很快,包装很好很专业 ,收到车后很快就安装好了。卖家的服务态度非常好,很耐心。车子确实不错,骑起来比较轻便,颜色也非常喜欢,物有所值呢。c3:车子拿到了,马上叫朋友装了起来,朋友说比自己买的1000多的质量还好,只是拿去调试的时候告知前减震用的是较差的,一分钱一分货,还是可以了。客服态度非常好,问的问题也都耐心解答了。购买此宝贝的用户还喜欢了山地车自行车26寸21速24速27速禧玛诺铝合金双碟刹减震山地车包邮593.20最近售出1274件山地车自行车折叠碟刹变速车一体轮26寸20寸27速24速铝合金车558.00最近售出406件山地自行车单车 21/24速双碟刹26寸减震变速山地车男女赛车包邮268.00最近售出738件崔腾26寸24寸21速禧玛诺碟刹V刹山地减震公路自行车学生男女避震336.00最近售出2228件自行车 山地自行车26寸 21 24速铝合金/双碟刹变速公路赛车男女式285.12最近售出1020件山地车自行车碟刹 24速26寸变速车男女式自行车 27速山地自行车789.00最近售出2441件GIANT和MERIDA入门公路车和山地车详细点评_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
GIANT和MERIDA入门公路车和山地车详细点评
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢鼓包一般就是质量问题。
谢谢各位骑友的释疑,我骑龄三年,换了一个车子,也骑过四付外胎了,从没有那一次换胎后像这次这样纠结。每次打气时用的是普通气筒,虽不知具体压力数,便绝对硬软合适。第一次爆胎后,总以为是自己骑行的原因,又换了一次外胎后,骑上后总是提心吊胆,路上碰见石子之类的东西也躲得老远。今年国庆节穿越泰岭,第三天走到眉县附近的汤峪时内胎漏气了,我在补胎时发现外胎内有个部位(不是漏气的这个部位)已发毛,手摸时已余下薄薄一层胶皮了,我就感觉情况不妙。果然不过三天,轮胎上鼓了个包,帆布线也漏出来了。这已是三个月之内更换了的第二条米其林山地越野外胎了,每条80元共160元。外表精致威猛,真是徒有虚名。各位骑友提到的原因,我都想过,但还是心里没底。特别是有一位骑友说的难道越野车就不能在公路上开行吗?非常有道理,现在心里基本明白了,谢谢!!!
还真说的出口... 不是胎压打低了就是胎质量问题了。
论坛管理员
户外骑行有风险,BIKETO提醒你购买
& 2002- All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 山地车公路车区别 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信