应该可以装个中档电脑了,自己用着也够用了。去看看,里面有个DIY攒机方案比较,好多推荐的方案比较不错,看你个人喜好了,呵呵显示器 美格 WG94K&
899主板 翔升 凌志R780G&
499CPU AMD 速龙64 X2 5000+ AM2(65纳米/盒) 395内存 金士顿 2G DDR2 800&
205硬盘 日立 320G/7200转/16M/串口&
330机箱 HKC 1009S&
90电源 航嘉 冷静王钻石版&
199键鼠套装 微软 光学极动套装(黑)&
129光驱 明基 DW2000&
给你配一套高配的组合。价格低,但是配置绝对高。处理器; AMD5000+ (绝对好 最识货的人首选,相当于比因特尔很高级的双核了) 微星k9主板 明基19村液晶 内存2G 显卡双敏256 PCI A卡 总价比单买价格是要优惠的,还有音箱,DVD刻录机,摄像头什麽的算在里面。所以一套下来价位在3200左右。你就按这个价格给他还好了,如果他要价一般都要4,5千的。 显卡如果换更好些的,就换蓝宝石HDM白金版II代 网上报价是 599元 总价格在3500左右,可能还要便宜些。这样一套下来基本玩游戏可以无敌了。 如果还有什麽不明白的 可以发消息给我的。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁明天会更好的英文版本。歌词。通报一下谁能帮帮忙。准确一点啊。谢谢了拜托了各位 谢谢_百度知道
明天会更好的英文版本。歌词。通报一下谁能帮帮忙。准确一点啊。谢谢了拜托了各位 谢谢
提问者采纳
aat-9合唱团 -
tomorrow will be better(明天会更好英文版) When you happen start to think There is a whole bring new day open while I waitting for you I kown hind like sorrow You're around vajar of druning May you tears flea with yestoday Blow wings with the wind~ When you wake up in the morning When you happen start to think The world is on the calling Open eyes to mue beginning A new burn sun in shinning Change shadow from your mind Everything will be alike Under the sunshine smile~ Come from your corner No doult to join us You can desgin the future Devote your useful power to this world~ Come to togather anytime togather I know you'll do We plan to believe that Tomorrow will be better No I don't know where to name"yes" But you sosom meaning to me 'Cause we belong to a family You can heal my heart cooling Life can be music Ringbells can be ring If you face yourself turely Keep try before your dream~ Come from your corner No doult to join us You can desgin the future Devote your useful power to this world~ Come to togather anytime togather I know you'll do We plan to believe that Tomorrow will be better When you wake up in the morning When you happen start to think There is a whole bring new day open while I waitting for you I kown hind like sorrow You're around vajar of druning May you tears flea with yestoday Blow wings with the wind~ Come from your corner No doult to join us You can desgin the future Devote your useful power to this world~ Come to togather anytime togather I know you'll do We plan to believe that Tomorrow will be better Come from your corner No doult to join us You can desgin the future Devote your useful power to this world~ Come to togather anytime togather I know you'll do We plan to believe that Tomorrow will be better Come from your corner No doult to join us You can desgin the future Devote your useful power to this world~ Come to togather anytime togather I know you'll do We plan to believe that Tomorrow will be better tomorrow will be better
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
明天会更好的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 国光帮帮忙20160217 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信