zombieville2 farm2怎么注册

Zombie Farm 2 on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Zombie Farm 2 by Behaviour Interactive Inc., get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Zombie Farm 2
By Behaviour Interactive Inc.
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Tired of killing zombies? Farm them instead!
The #1 Farm game just got better!
FARM - grow and harvest your very own zombiesCHOOSE - from a wide variety of crops and zombies. 100% organic!CREATE & COMBINE– experiment and mutate zombies to create a one of a kind zombie team!INVADE – fight zombie prejudice by unleashing your home grown zombies on the enemy!CUSTOMIZE – unleash your inner designer with a large array of decorations to jazz up your farmPLAY – play tag with your friends & check out what your friends are doing with their farms Play now and discover your own one of a kind zombie team!
New in Zombie farm 2:- Unlimited Storage & Mausoleum Expansions- Updated Art & Backgrounds- Improved game mechanics- and much, much more!!!JOIN THE COMMUNITYFind out more Facebook: /ZombieFarmGET SUPPORTContact us for help at THE PLAYFORGE(TM)Visit us Twitter: /theplayforgeCheck out our other games: Tree World and Zombie Life
What's New in Version 2.25
We've been hard at work to improve the player experience and notably the game user interface!New in v2.25:- improved compatibility with iOS8 and most recent devices- boosts, zombie, and farm management tools have been moved from "Options" to the main screen, to make them a lot easier to use- the market has been completely reorganized to make it easier to browse among categories, and choose how to develop your farm- resource packs (coins and brains) now give a lot more! and the bigger packs even give some extra resources!- each pack now shows the exact percentage of free stuff granted to the player for the purchase- many item prizes have been adjusted to better reflect their usefulness- watch video ads to earn free brains- various crash and bug fixes to improve the overall experience
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Game needs some TLC
Zombie farm use to be a great game and enjoyed it thoroughly in my spare time. Zombie farm 2 featured subtle changes but kept the core of the game the people love, however, currently the game is buggy, out dated, and in serious need of some tender loving care. Your customers love it, people remember and enjoyed your original, I don't see why it was a smart decision to almost abandon the project.People will spend money on a polished and well looked after game, that they enjoy and feel it's cared about. Not some buggy app that crashes regularly and can't offer all its features due to bugs.Either trash it or fix it, don't allow such an embarrassment to your company exist on the App Store if you're not going to maintain it and restore it to something you can be proud of.
Love the game but..
Really love playing this game, just as when I played the original a few years ago. But I'm so so frustrated and annoyed because the game crashes as soon as I try to play it and before that when it was working, I could not retrieve anything from storage. It would just freeze. I see a lot of other people are having trouble with this too. Please fix these problems so we can play again and you can receive better reviews and more stars in the future! Thanks.
What happened with storage and crashing?
I have had Zombie Farm for about a week now and I have gone on it every day, but now I can't. Every time I try to open the game it just crashes?I don't know whether you are even updating Zombie Farm anymore because your most recent was like the 15th of February 2015, but if you still are, please please fix this bug, I seem to be finding a lot more people have this problem as well. When I used to be able to play Zombie Farm, I had a storage problem as well. Every time I go into my storage and try to grab something out, it freezes?please fix this and then I am sure to rate Zombie Farm 5 stars. Thank you?
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 2.25Size: 33.6 MBLanguages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional ChineseSeller: Behaviour Interactive Inc.Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.31818&&&&&792 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&11038 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
10 Brains$1.4910 Brains$1.49100 Brains$13.9950 Brains$7.99100 Brains$12.99100 Brains$13.9950 Brains$7.9950 Brains$5.9950 Brains$5.99100 Brains$12.99
More Apps by Behaviour Interactive Inc.Zombie Farm Cheats_百度百科
Zombie Farm Cheats
Zombie Farm Cheats运行环境
支持Android 2.1
Zombie Farm Cheats应用类型
网络社区类软件
Zombie Farm Cheats应用介绍
僵尸农场秘籍是巨大的资源,专门玩家!在这里你可以找到一切你需要帮助的在线游戏的作弊码,秘密,和奖金。僵尸农场是一个有趣和丰富多彩的游戏。农场,种植和收获你自己的僵尸农场接管世界与他们!& Zombie Farm 2
Zombie Farm 2
document.write(infostr);
我站仅对该软件提供链接服务,该软件内容来自于第三方上传分享,版权问题均与我站无关。如果该软件触犯了您的权利,请点此 。
厌倦杀戮僵尸了吗?那么来种植僵尸吧!现在有更多的脑子!免费农场游戏第一名,而且越来越好! 农场 - 种植并收获你自己的僵尸 选择 - 多种作物和僵尸100%有机! 创建并合成– 拿僵尸做实验,使之变种,创作出独一无二的僵尸团队! 入侵 –对着敌人放出你自己种的僵尸,与僵尸偏见作斗争! 个性化– 用一系列装饰物来装饰你的农场,释放你内部及外部的设计能力 游戏– 在你朋友的农场上与朋友们玩捉人游戏,查看你的朋友都在自己的农场上干什么现在就玩,建造你自己独一无二的僵尸团队!从僵尸农场转移你的农场,获得免费礼物!新功能包括: 无限存储空间及陵园扩建 更新图片及背景 更多脑子 后面还有更多功能推出!!加入社区在了解更多Facebook: /CircusAtari 获得支持 联系我们,获得帮助: THE PLAYFORGE(TM) 苹果商店第一僵尸游戏“僵尸农场”制作者 访问我们: Twitter: /theplayforge 访问我们其他游戏:树世界,僵尸生活
Zombie Farm 2版本2.25中的新功能
We've been hard at work to improve the player experience and notably the game user interface!New in v2.24:- improved compatibility with iOS8 and most recent devices- boosts, zombie, and farm management tools have been moved from "Options" to the main screen, to make them a lot easier to use- the market has been completely reorganized to make it easier to browse among categories, and choose how to develop your farm- resource packs (coins and brains) now give a lot more! and the bigger packs even give some extra resources!- each pack now shows the exact percentage of free stuff granted to the player for the purchase- many item prizes have been adjusted to better reflect their usefulness- watch video ads to earn free brains- various crash and bug fixes to improve the overall experience
共有份评分,平均得分:2.0分
同类热门推荐
开发商的其他应用
回复可能会在缓存5分钟后显示
&&增值电信业务经营许可证闽[号
厦门同步网络有限公司、厦门同步掌上互娱软件技术有限公司&&版权所有&&
地址:厦门市思明区软件园二期望海路10号之三3F&&
同步助手是最安全易用的苹果手机助手,是iPhone、iPad、iTouch的管理工具,可以下载游戏、软件、壁纸、铃声资源,玩苹果就用同步助手!
本功能所涉及内容均由CP提供,提供内容的CP已承诺承担由于内容的合法性及健康性所引起的争议和法律责任。}

我要回帖

更多关于 plant vs zombie 2 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信