必须刷机才解决,您手机面自id能刷机要激,切忌 高版本进入刷机
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
恢复出厂设置的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology by Cornell University, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology
By Cornell University
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
What’s that bird? Merlin Bird ID helps you solve the mystery. First, Merlin asks you a few simple questions. Then, almost like magic, it reveals the list of birds that best match your description. Pick your bird, then delve into more photos, sounds, and ID tips about your bird!Merlin is fun and easy to use—whether you’re curious about a bird you’ve seen once or you’re hoping to identify every bird that comes to your feeder. The answers are waiting for you with this free app from the renowned Cornell Lab of Ornithology.Featureso Created for beginning and intermediate bird watchers, Merlin identifies the 400 most common bird species in the United States and Canada (excluding Hawaii).o Intelligent results. No more scanning through hundreds of possibilities! Merlin shows the birds near you that fit your description. o Customized location and date tools generate best answers for your neighborhood and time of year.o Powered by eBird to deliver the most accurate results based on millions of sightings from bird watchers across North America.o Enjoy more than 1,000 photos of birds, including males, females, and juveniles.o Learn ID tips from Cornell Lab of Ornithology experts.o Listen to beautiful bird songs and calls from the Cornell Lab’s Macaulay Library.o It’s all free! The Cornell Lab of Ornithology’s goal is to help you and millions of others to learn about birds.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
o Improved identification resultso Updated range mapso Download size reduced by 150 MBo Option to have bird names display in Spanish, Portuguese, or Frencho General improvements
iPhone Screenshot
Customer Reviews
I use this app every day, and I recommend it to people all the time. Two things I would love to see added:1. I agree with a previous reviewer that the ability to check the most commonly reported birds in your area would be helpful for identifying bird songs without actually seeing the bird (or having to scroll through hundreds of bird descriptions!). 2. I would love to be able to track which birds I personally have seen and reported through my app- when I click &This is my bird&, I would love for it to go to a running list so I can look back or easily identify one that I have forgotten.
Needs option to list birds you’ve seen (Awesome App)
This app is amazing with how simple and accurate it is.
Use it all the time.
I just want to be able to create some custom lists of birds I’ve seen.
Would be great to be able to name a folder or location and then add birds to those folders as you’ve identified them.
Or you could even do some type of association between identifying the bird and a location and show on a map what birds you’ve seen where.
Just a couple thoughts on how to make it even better!
Great app though...
Just read about this and tried it today.
Today I was reading about different bird ID apps and this was rated pretty high by a reviewer or two. I checked it out and it was exactly as advertised. It is somewhat basic but for a couple of amateur, back yard birders it has plenty of information to get us started in this new hobby.
Great so far, it has identified all of the backyards birds we saw today. Hope it's as easy to use for unusual or rare birds if we come across any. Nice job Cornell!
Customers Also Bought
FreeCategory: Version: 1.0.4Size: 446 MBLanguages: English, SpanishSeller: Cornell UniversityCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.80095&&&&&211 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&4528 Ratings
More iPhone Apps by Cornell University
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.帖子很冷清,卤煮很失落!求安慰
手机签到经验翻倍!快来扫一扫!
黑莓id问题
1880浏览 / 12回复
我刚买的z10,注册账号呢我的两个qq邮箱都不行,急救
答案引用自问答堂 : && 你好,可以到官网上注册账号:&如有需要可再对问答堂专家追问 :
用谷歌邮箱试试
现在入手 大礼包相赠!是真品行货 需要这款可以在这入手国美电器(广灵店)
电话021-292*62206 手机 QQ:898*693525
能发这么好的帖子,太谢谢了
能发这么好的帖子,太谢谢了
好啊~~~~~~