til kingdom come歌词apo 的歌词

The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.Ace Of Base的《Da Capo》 歌词_百度知道
Ace Of Base的《Da Capo》 歌词
提问者采纳
tI&#39:Da Capo歌手.com/song/" target="_blank">re living in a dreamer&#39:Ace Of Base专辑.baidu:The Ultimate CollectionAce of Base - Da CapoDa CapoDa CapoYou&#39;m with you from time to timeYou will find me waiting out in the darkI&#39;m calling to youBut touch you I cannot doTo tell you I can&#39.re the one I&#39;m telling you I am your friendBut you can&#39;m living forAnd feed all the timeWith your deeds all the timeDa Da Capo<a href="s dreamDa Da CapoGone with the wind I am notAnd I visit you too a lotPassing the gridlockIs a hard thing to doI&#39;re the one I&#39;re living in a dreamer&#39;s dreamDa Da CapoOne level aheadI&#39;m living forAnd feed all the timeDa Da CapoOnce againI&#39;m your everlasting propertyYou&#39;m longing to seeThe offspring of meTo hold it with my bare handsSo talk about me as you used to doI&#39;t hear me in your dreamYou&#39;m drawing the lineTo greetings to understandYou will find me waiting out in the darkI&#39;m your everlasting propertyYou&#39歌曲名://music://music
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Page Not Found
The page you requested is no longer available, or cannot be found. Please double-check the URL (address) you used, or
if you feel you have reached this page in error.
Click the "Back" button on your browser or
Are you looking for any of these LinkedIn features?无法试听请切换网络:,
他们也喜欢
一个人的一生只需要抓住一次机遇就足够了。幸运女神是吝啬的,有的人一生都没有遇到幸运女神的垂青,有的人却是擦肩而过。不要抱怨命运对你不公,要抱怨的只有自己不够灵活努力,因为命运自在人为。收起自己那痛失机遇的悲伤,从现在开始就做有心人,改写历史。
Kingdom的专辑
暂时还没有收录的专辑
Kingdom的视频
该音乐还没有相关视频
Kingdom的日志
该音乐还没有日志
Kingdom的评论
神泣推荐的其它音乐
数据加载中...
喜欢这首音乐的人还喜欢
数据加载中...
他们在听这首音乐