佳能sure shot wp-1 下水是按wp autopost 3.7键吗

How to Shoot in Manual Mode-The Basics - Click it Up a Notch
How to Shoot in Manual Mode-The Basics ,
Don’t we all want to know how to take good pictures??
The best way to improve your photography is learning how to shoot in manual mode.
if you need more convincing :O)When learning how to shoot in manual mode you need to know and understand the “exposure triangle”.
This is made up of your aperture, shutter speed, and ISO.
You use these three components to get your light meter to be at zero.
To find your light meter look through your view finder.
It should be that little line graph at the bottom that looks a little like this: – 2 . . . 1 . . . 0 . . .1 . . .2 + (there should be a little flashing vertical line or “ticker” underneath the graph, this is what you are adjusting)**Please make sure you check on your light meter which side the + and – signs are on.
My example is for Canons.
Nikons look like this + 2 . . . 1 . . . 0 . . . 1 . . . 2 – ** How to shoot in manual modeApertureThe
or sometimes called the “f stop” is what allows you to have those blurry backgrounds people often ask me about.
The lower the number (f1.8) only has a small part of your photo in focus and then slowly gets blurrier as you go out from you focal point.
On my 50mm, the lowest aperture I can go is f1.8.
If I shoot “wide open” (on the lowest number your lens will go) then I will probably only have one eye in focus but will have a nice blurry background.
It is possible to get both eyes in focus but you need to be sure you on the same plane as your subject.
You would need your camera to be parallel to your subject’s eyes.
Basically, get down on their level. :O)
The higher the number of your aperture the more of your picture will be in focus.
For example, if you are shooting people and only want them to be in focus then you want to make sure that your aperture is at least at the same number as there are people in the photo.
If I were taking pictures of both my girls I would want to make sure my aperture was at least at f2.0.
I like it to be around f2.8 when I shoot my girls though.
If there are 5 people then you would want to be at least at f5.0 and so on.
When shooting landscape you would want your aperture number to be a lot higher so that the majority of your picture is in focus.Changing your aperture affects the amount of light in your shot.
The lower the number, the more light is brought in.
The higher the number, the less light.
Therefore, if you do a lot of indoor shooting, it is nice to have a lens with a lower aperture such as f1.8.Remember: Lower number aperture = more light and a blurrier background / Higher number aperture = less light and a sharper backgroundISO 100, ss 1/640, f4.5 (notice my aperture is at a higher number or closed up so both girls are in focus) The type of lens you use is a big factor as to what aperture you can set it on.
When I had a kit lens (the one that came with my camera body) on my old canon, the lowest it went was f3.5.
This made it very difficult for me to use in low lighting situations such as indoor shots.
Also, with an aperture that high you are less likely to get a blurry background.
From the encouragement of a friend, I bought a 50mm 1.8 prime lens.
This is an EXCELLENT lens if you are serious about learning how to shoot in manual mode, it is an inexpensive lens with a low aperture.
Some cameras are not compatible with this lens, such as the Nikon d3000 and Nikon d5000.
For those cameras maybe a 35mm 1.8 would be a better fit.ISO (pronounced by the letters – I – S – O) ISO was once explained to me as the worker bees.
If you have it set at 100, it is like you are sending out 100 worker bees to bring back the light for you.
If you set it higher, 1600 for example, you send out more worker bees, 1600 in this case, to bring back light for you.
The lower the number the less light.
Something to keep in mind about ISO is it can sometimes affect the amount of
in your picture.
Noise is when your picture looks grainy or pixelated.
If your photo is properly exposed it shouldn’t matter what your ISO is set at because it shouldn’t be grainy.Here is a great
written about the noise of a picture.Try to remember that typically if you are outside shooting then you can have a lower ISO such as 100 or 200.
If you are indoors with low lighting you may want to increase your ISO to around 800.Remember: Lower ISO = less light / Higher ISO = more lightISO 400, ss 1/100, f2.8 (I should have opened up my aperture a little {lower number} to allow me to raise my shutter speed to at least 1/125.
Luckily, she was sitting still) ISO 1000, ss 1/50, f3.2 (I used the floor to set my camera on for this photo.
I should have opened my aperture so I could have raised my shutter speed)
Shutter SpeedThis is the amount of time that your shutter is open.
When looking at your camera your shutter speed is written as 1/(a number).
This means that your shutter is open for 1/(whatever the #) of a second.
When shooting people and especially children try not to go any slower than 1/125.
This will help to prevent a blurry picture.
Sometimes 1/125 is not fast enough and you still get some movement in your photo, like in the picture of Kate running, but it is a good rule of thumb.
If your shutter speed gets too slow such as 1/40 then “camera shake” may affect the sharpness of your photo.
You shake your camera whether you mean to or not, which is why you want to keep your shutter speed as high as possible.The lower the bottom number the more light will come in because your shutter is open longer.
The higher the bottom number means less light will be coming in because it is open for less time.
If you are in a low lighting situation and you are taking a picture of something stationary, you can lower your shutter speed to something crazy like 1/20 but just make sure you use a tripod!Remember:
Lower shutter speed = more light but your subject may be blurry / higher shutter speed = less light but possibly a sharper subjectISO 200, ss 1/400, f2.0 ISO 100, ss 1/125, f3.2 (This is a good example to prove that 1/125 won’t always prevent motio notice her hands are blurred.
I should have opened up my aperture and then raised my shutter speed…this seems to be a problem of mine :O)
By adjusting these three things you will be moving the “ticker” back and forth in your light meter.
Ideally, you want to adjust them so that the ticker is on the zero.
It is considered a properly exposed picture if the ticker is on the zero.
Personally, I like the ticker to be one tick to the positive so my photo is a little overexposed.
Play around with it and see what you like :O)
One thing some people have asked is, “In which order should you adjust these to shoot in manual mode?”
It is a personal preference but this is what I do:1. Set my aperture – that way if I’m trying to get a blurry background I have control over that. 2. Set my shutter speed – remember try not to go below 1/125; if my “ticker” is not where I want it after adjusting these two, then I… 3. Change my ISO – I try to do this one last just because I like my ISO to stay at the lowest number possible.
Typically, I can get the exposure I want by just changing my aperture and shutter speed.I will touch on this more later but just a little side note about lenses.
As I said earlier, it is much easier to learn how to shoot in manual mode with a prime lens. Prime lens – does not zoom {you move your feet if you want to get closer}, has a fixed aperture {meaning you control your aperture}, and most people say gives you a sharper image than a zoom lens. Zoom lens – allows you to zoom back and forth, not all zoom lenses have a fixed aperture {I highly recommend a fixed aperture lens} – most kit lenses have a variable aperture so be careful {the aperture changes depending on what focal length you use, not set by you}How to change your ISO, aperture, and shutter speed:Nikon D3000 Canon Rebel T1i I challenge you to go out this week and take your camera off of the green auto square.
Give it a try, shoot in manual mode.
You never know, you may love it and never go back! Check out this post with over
if you have any questions or wish to learn more. Courtney SlazinikLearn it all, step-by-step, with me, the force behind Click it Up a Notch, a Huffington Post Top 5 Blogs for momtographers.A former teacher who got into photography to capture my beautiful family, I am eager to share what I’ve learned over the past 5 years & open the door to photography for other moms.Name*Email* NameThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
You might also like...
How to go from snapshots to lifestyle photography in 30 days.
Name* Email*
5 Tips to Capture True Emotion
11 Tips for What to Wear in Family Photos
Walt Disney Marissa Lynn - ContributorHi Y’all I’m Marissa, momma to 3 little Young’s and married to my high school sweetheart. I dream of calling the south my home someday but for now we can’t seem to sit still in one place for too long. In my ‘spare’ time I created a journal for families like mine called the , I took traditional journaling and gave i)
2016 Click it up a notchAll Rights ReservedSite byCamera Battery for CR123A DL123A for CANON Prima 5, Prima AS-1 Sure Shot 105
Camera Battery for CR123A DL123A for CANON Prima 5, Prima AS-1 Sure Shot 105
出价次数:
系统自动出价,下标前请查看详细资讯
最高出价者:无
开始时间: 08:48:18(中国)
结束时间: 08:48:18(中国)
商品备注品牌: PowerSmart
地面运输方式:UPS Ground
费用:USD0.0
最小-最大花费天数:5天-5天
商品消費稅
注意:此商品会产生消费税!(
运费不参与税金计算
Compatible Part Numbers:
CR123A, DL123A,
Compatible Fit Model:
CANON&&& Canon A1 Date, &&& Canon ELPH Z3,& &&& Canon Pocket Zoom 70M-AF AD&&& Canon AutoBoy Seires&&&&&&& AutoBoy 155, AutoBoy A (Ace),& AutoBoy A XL,& &&&&&&& AutoBoy BF80,& AutoBoy EPO,& AutoBoy F,& &&&&&&& AutoBoy F XL,& AutoBoy J(Jack),& AutoBoy Juno,& &&&&&&& AutoBoy Juno 76,& AutoBoy Luna,& AutoBoy Luna 105,& &&&&&&& AutoBoy Luna 105 S,& AutoBoy Luna 35,& AutoBoy Luna 85,& &&&&&&& AutoBoy Luna XL,& AutoBoy Mini J,& AutoBoy Mini T (Tele),& &&&&&&& AutoBoy S (Super),& AutoBoy S XL,& AutoBoy SII XL& &&& Canon EOS Seires&&&&&&& EOS 30,& EOS 3000N,& EOS 30V,& EOS 33,& EOS 33V,& &&&&&&& EOS 500,& EOS 5000,& EOS 500N,& EOS 66,& EOS 7,& &&&&&&& EOS 7S,& EOS 88,& EOS ELAN 7,& EOS ELAN 7E,& &&&&&&& EOS ELAN 7N,& EOS ELAN 7N EF,& EOS ELAN 7NE,& &&&&&&& EOS IX,& EOS IX E,& EOS Kiss,& EOS Rebel G,& EOS Rebel GII,& &&&&&&& EOS Rebel GII EF,& EOS Rebel Gll 35-80,& EOS Rebel X, &&&&&&& EOS Rebel XS,& EOS Rebel XS N,& M Date&&& Canon Prima Seires&&&&&&& Prima 5,& Prima AS-1,& Prima AS-1 AllSport,& Prima BF Twin,& &&&&&&& Prima Mini,& Prima Mini II,& Prima Super 105,& Prima Super 105X,& &&&&&&& Prima Super 115,& Prima Super 115 Caption,& Prima Super 115N,& &&&&&&& Prima Super 135,& Prima Super 135 Caption,& Prima Super 135N,& &&&&&&& Prima Super 155,& Prima Super 155 Caption,& Prima Super 155N,& &&&&&&& Prima Super 28,& Prima Super 28 Caption,& Prima Super 28N,& &&&&&&& Prima Super 28V,& Prima Super 85,& Prima Super 90 Caption,& &&&&&&& Prima Super 90 Wide,& Prima Twin S,& Prima Zoom 65,& Prima Zoom 70F,& &&&&&&& Prima Zoom 76,& Prima Zoom 85,& Prima Zoom 85N,& Prima Zoom Mini,& &&&&&&& Prima Zoom Mini Caption,& Prima Zoom Shot&&& Canon Sure Shot Seires&&&&&&& Sure Shot 105,& Sure Shot 105 Zoom,& Sure Shot 105 Zoom S,& &&&&&&& Sure Shot 105Z,& Sure Shot 60,& Sure Shot 60 Zoom,& &&&&&&& Sure Shot 65 Zoom,& Sure Shot 70 Zoom,& Sure Shot 76 Zoom,& &&&&&&& Sure Shot 80,& Sure Shot 80 Tele,& Sure Shot 80 Zoom,& Sure Shot 85,& &&&&&&& Sure Shot 85 Zoom,& Sure Shot A1,& Sure Shot A1 Panorama,& &&&&&&& Sure Shot A1 Underwater,& Sure Shot Caption,& Sure Shot K,& &&&&&&& Sure Shot Look,& Sure Shot Max,& Sure Shot Mini,& Sure Shot Sleek,& &&&&&&& Sure Shot Sport,& Sure Shot Tele Max,& Sure Shot WP-1,& Sure Shot Z115,& &&&&&&& Sure Shot Z115 Caption,& Sure Shot Z135,& Sure Shot Z150u,& &&&&&&& Sure Shot Z155,& Sure Shot Z180u,& Sure Shot Z70W,& &&&&&&& Sure Shot Z70W Caption,& Sure Shot Z85,& Sure Shot Z85 Caption,& &&&&&&& Sure Shot Z90W,& Sure Shot Zoom Max,& Sure Shot Zoom Max CaptionARGUS&&&&Argus&APS400,&&&&&Argus&M4000,&&&&&Argus&M7500,&&&&&Argus&M8500,&&&&&Argus&M8500D&ANSCO&&&&Ansco&APSilon&Zoom&250,&&&&&Ansco&Mini&MPZ&1300&Power&Zoom,&&&&&Ansco&MPZ,&&&&&Ansco&Silhouette&Zoom,&&&&&Ansco&Silhouette&Zoom&AFBELL&AND&HOWELL&&&&Bell&and&Howel&960&NP,&&&&&Bell&and&Howel&PZ1000,&&&&&Bell&and&Howel&PZ2000,&&&&&Bell&and&Howel&PZ2200,&&&&&Bell&and&Howel&PZ3000,&&&&&Bell&and&Howel&PZ3000D,&&&&&Bell&and&Howel&PZ3200,&&&&&Bell&and&Howel&PZ3300&BOOTS&&&&Boots&Mini&Zoom&BRAUN&&&&Braun&Trend&Micro&SM,&&&&&&Braun&Trend&Mini&AF-P&&&&Braun&Trend&Zoom&Series&&&&&&&&Trend&Zoom&105,&&Trend&Zoom&105&Quartz&Date,&&Trend&Zoom&70-F,&&&&&&&&&&Trend&Zoom&AP&360&IX&Date,&Trend&Zoom&S-110,&&Trend&Zoom&S-120,&&&&&&&&&&Trend&Zoom&S-135,&&Trend&Zoom&S-60,&&Trend&Zoom&S-70CHINON&&&&Chinon&Auto&GL-AF,&&&&&Chinon&Auto&GL-S,&&&&&Chinon&Belami&AF,&&&&&Chinon&ES-1000,&&&&&Chinon&Monami&&&&Chinon&Pocket&Series&&&&&&&&Pocket&Dual-AFP,&Pocket&Dual-P,&&&&&&&&&Pocket&Dual&Zoom,&Pocket&Dual&Zoom&70M,&&&&&&&&&Pocket&Dual&Zoom&AFCONCORD&&&&Concord&C3000,&&&&&Concord&EyeQ&Go&2000,&&&&&Concord&EyeQ&Go&LCDFUJI&&&&Fuji&Discovery&320&Zoom&Date,&&&&Fuji&DL-1000&Zoom&Date,&&&&&Fuji&DL-290S&Zoom&Date,&&&&Fuji&GX680,&&&&Fuji&Panorama&GX617HAKING&&&&Haking&Silhouette&ZoomKODAK&&&&Kodak&Advantix&C850&ZoomKONICA&MINOLTA&&&&&Konica&Minolta&Capios&130S,&&&&Konica&Minolta&Capios&140A,&&&&Konica&Minolta&Capios&160A,&&&&&Konica&Minolta&Capios&70W,&&&&Konica&Minolta&Capios&75W,&&&&Konica&Minolta&Riva&Zoom&130c&KIT,&&&&Konica&Minolta&Riva&Zoom&160c&KIT,&&&&Konica&Minolta&Zoom&110&KIT,&&&&Konica&Minolta&Zoom&110,&&&&Konica&Minolta&Zoom&160C,&&&&Konica&Minolta&Zoom&85KYOCERA&&&&Kyocera&CONTAX&TVSLLLKYOCERA&YASHICA&&&&Kyocera&Yashica&CONTAX&TVS,&&&&Kyocera&Yashica&Zoomate&110w,&&&&Kyocera&Yashica&Zoomate&115GRF,&&&&&Kyocera&Yashica&Zoomate&120SE,&&&&Kyocera&Yashica&Zoomate&140GRF,&&&&Kyocera&Yashica&Zoomate&165SELEICA&&&&Leica&C2,&&&&&Leica&Mini&ZoomMINOLTA&&&&Minolta&Maxxum&9,&&&&&Minolta&Maxxum&9TiNIKON&&&&Nikon&10x42SE&CF&(Binoculars),&&&&Nikon&12x50SE&CF&(Binoculars),&&&&Nikon&8x32SE&CF&(Binoculars),&&&&Nikon&NIGHT&SEARCH(&Night&Vision&Scope),&&&&Nikon&SB-30(Speedlight),&&&&Nikon&SB-50DX&(Speedlight),&&&&Nikon&Speedlinght&SB-800OLYMPUS&&&&Olympus&Accura&Zoom&80s,&&&&Olympus&BH941P&(Ice-Cream&Ma),&&&&Olympus&C3000,&&&&Olympus&ES7801S&(Shaver)&&&&Olympus&Super&Series&&&&&&&&Super&Zoom&105,&Super&Zoom&105G,&&&&&&&&Super&Zoom&110,&Super&Zoom&120&&&&Olympus&u&Series&&&&&&&&u&Zoom&130,&u-1,&u-2,&&&&&&&&u-Panorama&&&&Olympus&u-II&Series&&&&&&&&u-II,&u-II&110,&u-II&115VF,&&&&&&&&u-II&170VF,&u-II&80VF,&&&&&&&&u-II&Limited,&u-II&Zoom&80&Panorama,&&&&&&&&u-II&Zoom&VF,&u-II&Zoom&&&&Olympus&u-III&Series&&&&&&&&u-III&120,&u-III&135,&u-III&150&QD,&&&&&&&&u-III&150,&u-III&170,&u-III&80,&&&&&&&&u-III&Wide&100&QD,&u-III&wide&100,&&&&&&&&u-III&Wide&80&&&&Olympus&u-Zoom&Series&&&&&&&&u-Zoom&105&Deluxe(L),&u-Zoom&105,&&&&&&&&u-Zoom&115&Deluxe,&u-Zoom&115,&&&&&&&&u-Zoom&140,&u-Zoom&140VF,&&&&&&&&&u-Zoom&170,&u-Zoom&70,&&&&&&&&u-Zoom&80,&u-Zoom&Wide&80&Deluxe,&&&&&&&&u-Zoom&Wide&80PREMIER&&&&&Premier&M8500ROLLEI&&&&Rollei&Prego&70&ZoomSAMSUNG&&&&&SamSung&Mini&ZoomSUREFIRE&&&&&Surefire&Handgun&Weaponlight&X200A,&&&&Surefire&Handgun&Weaponlight&X200B,&&&&Surefire&HL1-A-TN,&&&&Surefire&M1&Infrared&Illuminator,&&&&Surefire&M2-Package,&&&&Surefire&M3-00,&&&&Surefire&M3T-00,&&&&Surefire&M4-00,&&&&Surefire&M6-00&&&&Surefire&Handgun&Weaponlight&MILITARY&Series,&&&&Surefire&Handgun&Weaponlight&NITROLON&SeriesTOSHIBA&&&&Toshiba&Allegretto&PDR2,&&&&Toshiba&Allegretto5,&&&&Toshiba&BK-2312,&&&&Toshiba&BK-2322,&&&&Toshiba&BK-2323VOIGTLANDER&&&&&Voigtlander&Brilliant&2xZoom,&&&&Voigtlander&Vito&700,&&&&Voigtlander&Vito&C-AF,&&&&Voigtlander&Vito&II&28-70,&&&&&Voigtlander&Vitomatic&105,&&&&Voigtlander&Vitomatic&115,&&&&Voigtlander&Vitomatic&140,&&&&Voigtlander&Vitomatic&70YASHICA&&&&&Yashica&T2
All prices listed on kanchun are in USA Dollar. We Exercise great caution in trying to avoid error in pricing and product information. However, in such a case, we reserve the right to correct them. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
PayPal payment is preferred.
We also accept cheque. (Item will be shipped out after about 5 to 10 business day when the cheque order clear).
Cheque Order must be in USA Dollar . Canadian cheque Order so received will be returned for a new one in USA Dollar.
If you plan to pay cheque, please write down your name, email address, physical address and the eBay item number, so we can deal with your business promptly.
Please input the correct shipping address when making payment, especially when you want to ship to an address other than your registered shipping address. Or you can contact us to make shipping arrangement that you want.
All payments are expected within 7 days after the last winning auction is closed. Defaulting bidder(s) will be reported to eBay.
If you want to buy two or more items (for an order to one address), please contact with us for a discount. Please tell us the item number and the quality of you need, so that we can upload a special price template for you.
We only ship to Canada & the United States.
The Estimated delivery day on the listing is calculated by eBay, sometimes it will be a little later. It is not the promise delivered day. We will ship out every order within the handling day. We can not accept any negative feedback on the "delivered later than the estimated day".
The charge on USPS Priority Mail and UPS Ground are the same. We will ship out your item depend on the address and the weight of the item.
Attention: If you want to receive your item faster, please pay by PayPal, and choose UPS 3 Day or 2 Day Air.
Please check your shipping address carefully before checkout. Should incorrect or incomplete postal address be provided with, resulting in non-delivery, customers will be charged the additional delivery fee if a replacement or exchange item is required.
We ship orders out on the next business day after receiving cleared payment. Order placed on the weekends will be shipped out on next Monday (holiday excluded). Tracking number will be added on eBay once your ordered item is shipped out.
Canadian orders will be shipped by USPS First-Class Mail International or Priority Mail International.
No tracking information is available when shipping packages by First-Class Mail International and Priority Mail International.
Delivery to Canada address takes about 10 to 15 business days, depending on the destination, holidays and various customs clearance as well as factors other than Postal Service's control.
The shipping cost of Canada does not include local taxes- PST, GST and HST.
If you need local pickup, contact us for the details by E-Mail at first. All local pickup are required to pay full before pickup. Please pickup items on working times. Thanks so much for your cooperation.
We ship to HI, PR, & AK, USA via USPS Priority Mail and Canada via USPS Priority Mail
If an item is lost during delivery, please kindly contact with us. We will try to resolve the matter in the most acceptable way to both parties concerned.
Unless otherwise specified, we warrant our products for 1 year from the date of original purchase under normal and non-commercial use. Replacement items, if issued, do not restart or in any way extend the warranty period.
All items if returned for whatever reasons must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number, please email to us at any time, thank you! Items returned without RMA# will delay the process or be ignored.
And products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
Returns due to customer???s error.
If products are returned to us within 30 days from the purchase day, customers are responsible for paying the return shipping charges and we bear the re-sending charges. If refund, we will charge back the shipping fee spent in the original order
according to the UPS, USPS or Priority Mail. (Customers are responsible for paying the return shipping charges).
After thirty (30) days and up to one (1) year of purchase, customers are responsible for paying all the shipping charges (including the return and resending ones). If refund, We reserve the right to charge a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee for NON-DEFECTIVE returns.
Returns due to our error.
If products are returned to us within 30 days from the purchase day, customers are responsible for paying the return shipping charges and we bear the re-sending
and if justified, refund will be made in full. However, products so returned must be 100% complete.
After thirty (30) days and up to ninety (90) days of purchase, we will refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or replace any defective product(s). Customers are responsible for paying the return shipping charges and we bear the re-sending charges.
After ninety (90) days and up to one (1) year of purchase, refund request will not be accepted unless a replacement is not available. Customers are responsible for paying all the shipping charges (including the return and resending ones). If refund, We reserve the right to charge a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee for NON-DEFECTIVE returns.
Replacement products or refund will be arranged for all fault products returned, subject to technical test results that justify Customers??? complaint.
Please ensure that returned items are the one that you purchased from us. Should you send us any other products that are not purchased from us and want to have them back,you have to pay for all the additional shipping charges so incurred.
Leaving a negative feedback before giving us an opportunity to repair or replace the item will result in void of warranty.
Warranty is void if products have been tampered or misused.
With regards to batteries the warranty does not cover cell depletion. A battery that still holds 80% of its capacity after 12 months is considered to be normal.
In returning products to us, customer must pay the return freight. Return packages by C.O.D will not be accepted. Only the return freight for incorrect items delivered to the customer will be paid for by us.
Please ensure that returned items are the ones that you purchased from us. We are not responsible for any item sent to us that is not our product.
Please ensure the product(s) that you are going to buy fits the brand, model and part number of your device. It fits selected models only. If the part number of your original battery or machine model is not listed in our description. Please contact us to confirm the compatibility.
If you have any question about kanchun, placing an order, making an exchange or return, repairs or warranty. We are happy to hear from you about any of your questions or concerns.
If you have any problems, please feel free to contact with us. Please Don???t Open eBay Cases, Leave Negative or Neutral Feedback with Low Ratings. Many thanks!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact with us.
Toll-Free: 1-877-313-7867
Local: 510-226-0701
Fax: 510-226-0703
亚马逊代购
数码摄相机
数码天下其他
美国eBay拍卖分类
美国亚马逊分类
日本乐天商城分类
工作时间:09:00-23:00(周一~周六)
15:30-23:00(周日)}

我要回帖