两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初一下册英语课文翻译
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢以汤姆上周和家人一起去公园,在公园他们度过了美好的一天.时间last weekend8:0以汤姆上周和家人一起去公园,在公园他们度过了美好的一天.时间last weekend8:00a.m 地点in the pak 人物Tom(happy and excited.take a picture with a monkey)His father(go to the park by car.buy many toys forTom)hismother(listen music see many beautiful birds)写一篇英语作文
A Happy DayIn Zhong Shan ParkLast Suday,Tom,one of my best driends,went to Zhongshan Park with me.Only because we had finished our homework and we wanted to relax ourselves.After breakfast,we went there together.In the park,we saw some people playing chess while some were fishing.Also,some old ladies were dancing by the lake.Tom and I thought we'd better have a quiet place to talk.So we went boating on the lake.The water in the lake was so clear that we could see lots of fishes swimming in it.On the boat,we had a talk about our class,classmates and teachers as well.We had a very good time together
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码七年级下英语学案正式稿_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级下英语学案正式稿
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩82页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢七年级下册英语短文带中文翻译(1-12单元)改编_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级下册英语短文带中文翻译(1-12单元)改编
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩10页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢帮忙翻译几句英文!急~~~~!1.星期天他有时候去城里.2.我们通常七点钟吃早饭.3.我的女儿准备下午四点去公园玩.4.汤姆通常每天晚上看电视,但是今天晚上他准备听收音机.5.每天早上把店门在做什么?6.你还有别的事要做吗?7.我妻子正在给我做饭.8.小张的爸爸打算明天到花园里浇花.9.你喜欢夏天还是春天?10.他打算把书架漆成什么颜色?11.张太太每天下午做家务.12.你们国家气候怎么样?13.夏季白天很长,夜晚很短.14.他不喜欢冬天,她女儿也不喜欢.15.我们打算今天晚上去看一场电影.16.天气是英国人最喜欢讨论的话题.17.约翰每天早上七点钟吃早饭.现在他没吃早饭.
1.He sometimes goes to town on Sunday.2.We usually have breakfast at 7 o'clock.3.My daughter want to go to park at 4p.m.4.Usually,Tom watches TV every evening,but tonight,he want to listen to the radio.5,Every morning,what would you do?6.Did you have something else to do?7.My wife is cooking for me.8.Mr.Zhang's father intend to watering in garden tomorrow.9.Do you prefer Summer or Spring?10.What colour will he pick for his bookshelf?11.Mrs.Zhang does housework at afternoon everyday.12.How about the climate in your country?13.The daytime is long in Summer,while the evening is short.14.He doesn't like winter,neither does her daughter.15.Tonight,we gonna to watch a movie .16.Englishman's favorite topic is the weather.17.John ate breakfast at 7a.m.every morning.But now he didn't have breakfast.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 南方公园汤姆克鲁斯 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信