文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 04:48:29|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
6085娱乐猛回头_新浪娱乐_腾讯娱乐 - 沙龙娱乐场
官方公共微信Cash King Islands / Pirate Kings Hack (Cash, Spins) | Games Hooks
Cash King Islands / Pirate Kings Hack (Cash, Spins) | Games Hooks
You are here: &/&&/&&/&Cash King Islands / Pirate Kings Hack (Cash, Spins)
Let’s Hack Pirate Kings and enjoy this game much more! We upload Pirate Kings Hack Tool by which you will be able to generate Unlimited Cash and Spins. Hurry up and don’t waste your time! This Hack Tool is working on Android and iOS devices.
PIRATE KINGS DESCRIPTION:
Your mission: you are a mighty pirate in combat, your quest is to conquer the Seven Seas, build AMAZING islands and become the Ultimate Pirate King.
Don’t forget… in order to become the Pirate King you need to steal from your richest fellow pirates, attack their islands and upgrade your own – but beware, they can always take REVENGE!
PIRATE KINGS HACK FOR ANDROID AND IOS
CASH KING ISLANDS HACK ANDROID APP
+Cash King Islands Hack Features
Unlimited Cash,
Unlimited Spins,
Undetectable (100% Guaranteed),
100% Virus and Spyware free,
Friendly and Accessible user interface.
+How to Install Hack Tool
Android (APK version):
1. Download Android App (.apk file) .
2. Turn Off “Unknown Sources” in your mobile phone (Settings-&Security-&Unknown Sources).
3. Find .apk file in your mobile phone by e.g. OfficeSuite or another file explorer.
4. Install Cash King Islands Hack Application.
5. Select Hack features.
6. Press Start and enjoy!
Windows (iOS/Android):
1. Run Pirate Kings Hack/ Cash King Islands Hack.
2. Connect your device to computer.
3. Detect your device.
4. Select Hack Tool features.
5. Press start and Enjoy!
Categories
DMCA Protection
Virustotal authentication
Hola, bueno hacer, gracias por la oportunidad de tomar ventaja
gracias amigos
GET IN TOUCH
If you want to receive notifications of the latest games,
Sign Up today!Guide For Pirate Kings - Cheats & Hack for Spins And Cash:在 App Store 上的内容
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 Alec Richard 的免费 App Guide For Pirate Kings - Cheats & Hack for Spins And Cash,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
Guide For Pirate Kings - Cheats & Hack for Spins And Cash
开发商:Alec Richard
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
Pirate Kings is a casual strategy game developed by Jelly Button Games, and has been very popular overseas in the Middle East and Singapore. This free game revolves around you spinning a wheel where you can earn piles of gold or steal or attack gold from your friends or other players. There are many Islands in the game and hundreds of items you can unlock, so it’s a game you can play but go in a million different directions with. You can build and upgrade your ship as you get more gold, and you would want to do this to gain access and take over islands to become the Pirate King.Featured:- Guide For Pirate Kings- Video Guide- Text Guide- Cheat Guide
版本 1.1 中的新功能
New Video Guide Addedsome bug fixed
用户购买的还有
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计免费类别: 版本: 1.1大小: 5.0 MB语言: 英语开发商: Alec Richard兼容性: 需要 iOS 6.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad 和 iPod touch 兼容。
还没有足够多的评分,因此无法显示此应用软件当前版本的平均评分。
更多Alec Richard的产品to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 4 Steam Achievements
Title: Cashtronauts
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 12 Aug, 2015
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&Cashtronauts is a unique blend of genres and game mechanics: space combat, trading, splitscreen multiplayer, a unique &Risk& modifier system and a fresh soundtrack... and a dash of roguelike for good measure. After a few months in Early Access we are approaching full release, but there's still time to try it out and share your feedback!
Are the Raptor pirates are too difficult?
Is mining not profitable enough? Should we increase the number of Tricera-cops on patrol? Do we need to buff the upgrades? Have an idea for a new Risk or achievement? We're proud of our open, communicative development and we're excited to hear your thoughts on our baby. We've already implemented several suggestions from the Community Hub!&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&As of this writing (April 2016) we plan our full release within the next 3 months or so.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The game is basically feature complete, though we are always open to suggestions. But all that's really needed now is additional balancing, bug fixing, polishing and audio work.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&The game is largely feature complete and already contains:
Nine unlockable Risks
Split-screen multiplayer
Four playable ship types
Daily leaderboard
Cloud saves
Original soundtrack
Steam achievements
Full controller support
Steam Trading Cards
&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&The price will not change when we leave Early Access.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&Have an idea for a new Risk, balance change, enemy type, achievement or feature? We're already present and active on our Steam Community Hub. We're also updating the game regularly, switching between small, frequent patches and large content updates.&
Buy Cashtronauts
Recent updates
Two quick tweaks have been made following player feedback:
Collision damage has been removed.
Refueling and reloading is much faster.
And one big tweak: a 40% weeklong discount! That means more game for less money, huzzah!
It's the game's biggest single update yet, featuring:
* Complete overhaul of all the Risks, introducing plenty of new mechanics
* New achievements!
* New NPC: the T-Rex mercenary
* More graphical polish and effects
* Additional bug fixes and balancing
More achievements, sound polish and other fixes are coming but the game is finally nearing the end of Early Access. Thank you all for your continued support!
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
CASHTRONAUTS is an arcade space combat & trading game that takes place in an alternate universe where capitalist dinosaurs rule the galaxy. Fighting viciously to climb to the top of the how your make your millions is entirely up to you. Will you be a bounty hunter, a pirate, a smuggler or a miner?
As you progress, you unlock Risks: gameplay modifiers that are toggled on/off at your whim. Each one will introduce new elements and dangers to your next run, but also grants you a bonus to your income. If you rise to the challenge your profit margins will soar!
The stealthy Raptor pirates are always looking for their loot, especially if that loot is your burnt-out remains. And then, there's the soft-skinned mammalian threat looming on the horizon... but you'll burn that bridge when you reach it. Space is a dangerous place even at the best of times. Will you have what it takes to beat out the competition and dominate the market?
Unique gameplay: Space combat & trading sim meets fast-paced arcade action
Varied ship types: Everything from the nimble Vermin fighter to the lumbering Stego mining barge
Splitscreen multiplayer: 1-4 players all contributing to the same bottom line. Will you cooperate or fight for the company's number one spot? (Gamepad required)
Constant challenge: The game evolves as you do: unlock new Risks as you progress to raise the stakes of your next run
Dynamic factions & AI: Tricera-cops are trying to stop a Raptor attack a Stego mining vessel. Do you jump in and help, or wait until it's all over and scavenge the remains?
Tight controls: Enjoy fine-tuned controls for keyboard & mouse and gamepad with &juicy& weapon recoil, kickback and effects
Beauty: Stylized, colourful flat-shaded 3D world paired with striking 2D character portraits
Steamworks: Steam cloud, achievements, trading cards and leaderboard
Kickin' tunes: New soundtrack from Patrice Bourgeault (Mercenary Kings, Curses & Chaos)
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2.9 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6670
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 210 MB available space
Additional Notes: Note: For smooth framerates during splitscreen multiplayer better hardware is recommended.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
(37 reviews)
Early Access Review
???????█?▓▓?████▄▄▄█?▄▓▓▓▌█ ?????▄█▌?▄▓▓▄▄▄▄???▄▓▓▓▓▓▌█ ???▄█??▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓??▓▌█ ??█?▄▓▓▓███▓▓▓███▓▓▓▄??▄▓?█▌ ?█▌▓▓▓??▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄?▓▓?█ ?█?██has ▓▓▓▓▓?▄??▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌█▌ █▌███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ships ▓▓███▓▓▓▄??█ █?█▓????▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓?█ ▌▓▄▌??????█▄▓▓██████████▓▓▓▌█▌ ▌▓▓▓▄▄??▓▓▓?▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓█▓▓▌█▌ █?▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓█▓█▓▓▓?█
Early Access Review
An early access game done right, a fun and addictive space roguelike with a decent amount of things to unlock. Looking forward to seeing this game evolve into a great game. With a few more ships and more risks to work towards, this will be even more enjoyable and add more play time. Would recommend buying!!
Early Access Review
Fun! Simple concept. It's a rogue-like space shooter where you're trying to make as much money as possible before you die. You only heal by leveling up... and leveling up takes expontentially more money each time :D.The more you unlock, the more options you have. In the beginning you mine... and hope for some lucky cash crate drops. Later on I'm massacreing civvy ships, fighting off crazy pirate missile boats, selling equipment and gold and... well lets just say I really enjoyed the progression.
Early Access Review
&Dinos in Spaceships&Supercool 2.5 D retro space shooter. Love the soundtrack, game mechanics and the very special controls (Xbox controller). You scavenge around your spacebase for loot, minerals and pirate ships. Sell the things you collect in your 6 cargo places at certain buildings and earn loads of money. You also have to replenish your ammo and fuel which costs just a bit. Levelup works through moneymaking and automatically repairs your ship again. On higher levels it gets harder. There are missile ships entering your base and hunting for you. If you finally can raise your total earnings you will unlock new risks. Risks are like multiplier, but also add some more difficulties. One gives you an upgrade building. Shoot civil ships for speed upgrades and cops for weapon upgrades. With max speed and weapons you can easily set a new highscore. The cutiest detail in this game are the dinos inside the spaceships. Like TriceraCops or RexPirates that drop teeth ...
Early Access Review
You grab money like a jewbut in space
Early Access Review
I had been waiting for this to come out on Xbox One, but I got impatient and simple bought the PC version. I can't believe I waited so long. This game is very addictive and quite fun. It has LOADS of potential.I think there are some areas that can be expanded upon, some UI tweaks, and controller corrections, but NONE of this detracts from the game itself. It's a solid, fun, lovable game. I cannot wait to see whatelse this developer has in store for us.
Early Access Review
Good solid, basic entertainment.I fear it won't last the test of time, but for a short while, I find it an excelent diversion.
The good: simple basic gameplay.
Easy to figure out what is your goals are, and what you need to do to accomplish them.And, most important, it is fun!The bad: upgrading your ship is clunky.
You can only upgrade once, and the others you should sell, but you are not told that.... opps.
You can upgrade your ammo and fuel, but not the &shield& of your ship.
Only way to get health back is via leveling up.
Leveling up doesn't scale as you level up - so if you are getting a 200% bonus to your loot, leveling up from L1 to L3 basically is 2 seconds - which feels like a waste of those heals as they get hard to come by.Would really recommend potion health drops, and a shield / armor mod and a more damage / shoot more bullets mod.I expect I will get about 12-15 hours total in before I get tired of the game - but for the price I paid that is an excelent deal - and I hope the dev finds it worth wild as well.
Early Access Review
Great game! Interesting concept too. Really fun when playing with a small group :). I look all the time for good local games where you can play with buddies, and this has made the list.
Early Access Review
Im writing this review in a hurry but yeah, the game is definitely worth a shot.
Early Access Review
Disclaimer - I have been gifted a free key for this game for review purposes, however my review will be kept as truthful as possible, since I am meant to help developers and buyers/gamers.
Cashtronauts Review:
Overview Cashtronauts is a game where you get rich and unlock risks, which then give boosts to your income depending on how hard they are. You can collect money by selling ores and Teeth dropped by Raptors, which are enemy ships who are on the hunt for you once you go outside your city barrier. You have limited fuel and ammunition, which can be refilled/restocked, so is your health, however it's not replenishable, so fight wisely! You can carry only so much items at a time, whether it to be teeth or ore, so you have to make many trips from outer space back to your settlement to be as efficient as possible ,you're going to need lucky and hopefully you won't bump into any cops or Raptors trying to kill you. Speaking of cops and murder, don't carry red ores! You will be murdered, it is illegal to carry around. This is a sandbox game, where the only objective is to get as much money as you can in a run, which unlocks more risks once certain money milestones are achieved to get even more money. Some risks give invisibility cloaks to unseen Raptors, other introduce new gameplay mechanics, such as civilian transport ships (murderable, carry lots of money, will get you into police trouble) and generally the more riks the more fun the game is. Gameplay It's a sandbox playing area which at early game is a bit difficult to navigate due to not having any minimap of any sort, but easy to pick up the general game. The speed rapidly builds up as you unlock the harder risks, such as sometimes while on low fuel you accidentally shoot a passerby insetad of an enemy. This builds up adrenalin and tense times that will be remembered. This technique leads to many addictions being made along with an actual relationship to the ship you're playing as. It's simple to understand. You get items to sell, you sell them, get rich, restock, repeat. Over, and over, and over. It's fun, knowing your ship can blow up at any time when your about to beat an all time high score. Pros and Cons Pros:FunSimpleAddictiveCheapMore game comingClean graphical lookCons:Not that much game once you get later into it Finale The game is good right now, will only get better as time goes along. Gets an 8/10 from me.
I have been gifted the key by the kind developers of the game. They make my review about games like this possible.
If you liked this review or want to see more recommended games, be sure to follow our curator group: Follow Original Curator Group Check out the Original Network Groups. Win free games, make new friends on Steam, & more!, , &
Early Access Review
I fully get what the developer is aimng to do here and I like some what this game does, but right now it's just not enough that I can recommend it.Yes, it's still in Early Access (as I type) but not much has changed in the last few months so I'm posting my 10p now and we'll see what changes later.Right now, my problem is that it's a one-trick-pony game - the 'Risks' system is great but it's the ONLY reason to play the game.
You will play and play simple to unlock more risks to continue playing to unlock more...Nothing else matters or changes, really.
You need to repeatedly head-out/earn/return/sell/restock/repeat until you die but outside of Risk unlocks, there's NOTHING else going-on here?I don't think that's enough to make a game - I think there needs to be more for the player to discover/unlock/upgrade - some reason to do it.So right now it's a &No& - it needs something else to make every game worth playing rather than just a grind for cash which unlocks risks (which increases cash, which unlocks risks)...
Early Access Review
This game is a pretty big disappointment. There just isn't much there in the way of gameplay mechanics, and what is there isn't much fun. Little replay value and sudden difficulty jumps only adds to the frustration with a game that sounds like it would be fun.
Early Access Review
A very promising, well designed twin-stick moneymaking rogue-like. Unfortunately the game has very little content at the moment, but here's hoping that changes soon!
Early Access Review
This game is great, even in early access.
If you like upgrade games and/or space shooters and/or resource gathering games, this will be a winner.
The dev seems active and willing to garner ideas from the playerbase so I expect it will only improve.
Early Access Review
First time I got a coupon for 90% off a game that is actually worth more than 10% of its regular price.Basically an extended space arcade game, with a larger arena and a less frenetic pace than a typical one. Basically it's about mining, looting, shooting and avoiding being shot. Your basic income is to collect minerals by shooting rocks to pieces, but as the game expands more riskful options become available and the game often puts you in situations where you'll want to chose between safely hauling your cargo back to base or risking it all for a much bigger reward. Overall the concept is basic, but it's well executed. The controls are fluid, though right stick aiming feels a bit inexact – but that could be my controller getting old. Cash accumulation over multiple plays to unlock the Risks that unlock gameplay features with new challenges and bonuses lends the game a rougelike-like-like-like generation/legacy element. Also posive, for an early access release, is that the developer seems dedicated and has an active and friendly presence on the forums. The game is already technically solid and in a very enjoyable state, more or less a finished product, and with a few more planned features mentioned I think it's looking very good.With a demo or other way to try the concept hands-on I would gladly have paid full price.
Early Access Review
Good looking.Nice tracks.Controls just like a pimped out spaceship.Yes you will be duckin them people.If Asteroids had been bout dat life.Would stay true $ get paid again
Early Access Review
Fun little indie game with simple rules: you're piloting a twin-stick spaceship (playing with a controller) in which you must collect as much money as possible until you die.They are several ways to collect cash: blowing up other spaceships (enemy and/or ally), collecting materials, destroying crates, and so on.The most interesting feature is the risk system: you unlock &risk& while progressing in the game. Those risks give you new ways to earn more money when enable, but it also comes with a hazard (ex: raptor ships will drop priceless materials when destroyed, but they'll now have a cloaking device).The game has a single and a multiplayer mode (local only). I’m enjoying the game so far in the single player mode, but I can tell that it has a lot of potential to be an amazing party game!Hope it'll have a multiplayer mode via network!!Also love the retro 8-bit soundtrack!
Early Access Review
So In a nutshell this is a game where you are a ship that goes around to get money and collect minerals to sell to get more money. as you get more money you unlock risks and increase the money you get. then you go in with that new risk activated and get more money while adding another challenge to the game that you can do/kill to get more money. Basically this is a game about getting more money and beccoming rich. My kind of game!!!!!!!!(P.S. Did i mention that this game has money in it?) #MoneySimulator2015Such Money, Much Income, More Money
Early Access Review
Cashtronauts is a mine asteroids indie space game, where you hunt pirates or civilian ships to get your hands into cash. If you are sneaky, you can get pass the cops with illegal loot.The games main focus is money. You are flying in a little ship with ammo and fuel to collect and smell the cash you collect. There is plenty of loot to sell, and moste of it is illegal. The cops will or might notice your arrival with illegal loot and hunt you down, or if you kill civilians. The pirates can hide and are carrying a small amount of cash, but they are a deadly threat for your business. As soon as you beat the games challenges and getting your fingers in a high amount of cash, new loots will unlock etc. Gold. Each unlock or loot will change your money making plans to reach agens success. While flying around either with keyboard or controller, you will fast notice that fuel and ammo for protection is going to be a need. The important part is that the city is a safe area, which means no pirates or deadly threats than cops is around your neck.If you like money, selling it and doing illegal business to see your money counter raise, then this game is for you.Here is a pre-demo:
Early Access Review
I started playing Cashtronauts four and a half hours ago. Four and a half hours later, I am still playing. The music is perfect for the game, the graphics are very nice, it has split screen for 1-4 players, controller support, and it really is a lot of fun. Like another reviewer clippa said, &This is early access but feels like a complete and polished game already. There are no reasons not to jump into this right now.& I have buyers regret with many games, but this is for sure not one of them.
Early Access Review
&Dinos in Spaceships&Supercool 2.5 D retro space shooter. Love the soundtrack, game mechanics and the very special controls (Xbox controller). You scavenge around your spacebase for loot, minerals and pirate ships. Sell the things you collect in your 6 cargo places at certain buildings and earn loads of money. You also have to replenish your ammo and fuel which costs just a bit. Levelup works through moneymaking and automatically repairs your ship again. On higher levels it gets harder. There are missile ships entering your base and hunting for you. If you finally can raise your total earnings you will unlock new risks. Risks are like multiplier, but also add some more difficulties. One gives you an upgrade building. Shoot civil ships for speed upgrades and cops for weapon upgrades. With max speed and weapons you can easily set a new highscore. The cutiest detail in this game are the dinos inside the spaceships. Like TriceraCops or RexPirates that drop teeth ...
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Disclaimer - I have been gifted a free key for this game for review purposes, however my review will be kept as truthful as possible, since I am meant to help developers and buyers/gamers.
Cashtronauts Review:
Overview Cashtronauts is a game where you get rich and unlock risks, which then give boosts to your income depending on how hard they are. You can collect money by selling ores and Teeth dropped by Raptors, which are enemy ships who are on the hunt for you once you go outside your city barrier. You have limited fuel and ammunition, which can be refilled/restocked, so is your health, however it's not replenishable, so fight wisely! You can carry only so much items at a time, whether it to be teeth or ore, so you have to make many trips from outer space back to your settlement to be as efficient as possible ,you're going to need lucky and hopefully you won't bump into any cops or Raptors trying to kill you. Speaking of cops and murder, don't carry red ores! You will be murdered, it is illegal to carry around. This is a sandbox game, where the only objective is to get as much money as you can in a run, which unlocks more risks once certain money milestones are achieved to get even more money. Some risks give invisibility cloaks to unseen Raptors, other introduce new gameplay mechanics, such as civilian transport ships (murderable, carry lots of money, will get you into police trouble) and generally the more riks the more fun the game is. Gameplay It's a sandbox playing area which at early game is a bit difficult to navigate due to not having any minimap of any sort, but easy to pick up the general game. The speed rapidly builds up as you unlock the harder risks, such as sometimes while on low fuel you accidentally shoot a passerby insetad of an enemy. This builds up adrenalin and tense times that will be remembered. This technique leads to many addictions being made along with an actual relationship to the ship you're playing as. It's simple to understand. You get items to sell, you sell them, get rich, restock, repeat. Over, and over, and over. It's fun, knowing your ship can blow up at any time when your about to beat an all time high score. Pros and Cons Pros:FunSimpleAddictiveCheapMore game comingClean graphical lookCons:Not that much game once you get later into it Finale The game is good right now, will only get better as time goes along. Gets an 8/10 from me.
I have been gifted the key by the kind developers of the game. They make my review about games like this possible.
If you liked this review or want to see more recommended games, be sure to follow our curator group: Follow Original Curator Group Check out the Original Network Groups. Win free games, make new friends on Steam, & more!, , &
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Cashtronauts is incredibly fun. The goal is to collect money which unlocks risks which increase the amount of money you earn. The risks fundamentally change the game. For example, one adds civilian ships which drop upgrades for your ship. Others add different types of minerals to the game that sell for varying amounts based on in-game legality and rarity. I've played for a few hours and the game continues to be fun because the risks are constantly changing the gameplay.When you hit the later game the risks do start to slow down and it can take many games before you unlock another risk. Thankfully the developer has tweaked the game so that risks will continue to come in more frequently. Though I haven't unlocked them all yet, I do hope to see many more risks added to the game. I haven't unlocked the final two risks, but having some more ship variety would be amazing. Of course the game is in Early Access currently, so there's still plenty of time for improvements.Overall I would absolutely recommend playing Cashtronauts. It's super fun. If you want to see more gameplay of Cashtronauts, I have a series of videos for it here!
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
A compulsive twin stick asteroid-mining rogue-like set in procedurally generated space with a brilliant &risk& system where at the start of the game, you can choose to enable any or all of 10 different scenarios to make the game more difficult in return for a higher percentage of profit.One risk makes your armour weak so only one hit can be taken. Another adds gold to some asteroids but also adds competition in the form of big mining ships.The game eases you in gently, the 10 risks are unlocked as you play, letting you add more challenge as you get more confident.You have a starting area which includes an ammo and fuel shop, a shop to sell minerals to, a place for upgrading your ship parts and a police station which rewards cash-monies for any teeth you bring them as proof of a baddy bashed.From here, you go out exploring space, blowing up asteroids to find juicy minerals to sell on for profit, searching for cash crates, ship upgrades to beef up your engines and weapons and bad lads who drop teeth and cash on death.Blasting benign civilian ships into space dust and collecting their cash and hopefully ship upgrade parts will set off a GTA style wanted state where police will chase you around the starting area until it wears off.The game keeps you on your toes, every time I've gotten cocky or I've started to relax a bit, I've been chinned.The starting screen shows your own personal high score and the highest score from around the world for that day which spurs you on to have &just one more shot&.This is early access but feels like a complete and polished game already. There are no reasons not to jump into this right now.60fps, plays great with both pad and keyboard and mouse.Highly recommended.The music is also worth a special mention, can't stop bopping in my chair while playing this :D
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Absolutely hooked! This game is a lot of fun at the beginning, but it keeps getting better as you unlock and use &risks& that increase your rewards, fittingly! Great fit for early access, can't wait to see what new risks are added through development!
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Cashtronauts is a twin-stick shooter where your only goal is to become as rich as possible. No matter how many innocents (or pirates) need to die along the way you must become the wealthiest spaceship pilot in the galaxy.We've all played twin-sticker shooters before so we know that aspect of gameplay. It works well here, one stick to move and one to shoot it's pretty simple. What makes this game special then? It's the mechanics built around the shooter. You are playing in space where you have to monitor your ammo, fuel, and cargo space. The ammo and fuel is purchasable from two floating space stations. You cargo can be ejected from your ship if you need to or you can sell it to the mining space station. You earn money by collecting floating cash in space, destroying asteroids to pick up contraband to sell to the miner, or kill all the pirates you want (or kill the police and stupid innocent people).Cashtronauts introduces a Risk mechanic, where as you play and collect money you will unlock one of several different risks. Each risk increases the percentage of money you earn, whether that be collecting it from crates, shooting pirates or cops, or turning in mined drugs (red pill or blue pill, I'm not sure if they are drugs but they look like space drugs to me. In addition to increasing the money earned percentage, each risk also changes the game in someway. The first I unlocked made the Raptor enemies gain cloak, it also made them drop Raptor Teeth when they died, which I could turn in at the police station for a nice bounty. The second added Reddium, which was an illegal red mined ore (or drug) that I could sell to the miner, however, being illegal it would make me wanted by the police until I sold the cargo or dumped it. You can choose which, if any, of the risks you want to use in between each run. Overall I think Cashtronauts takes the twin-stick shooter in a challenging and fun direction and the risk mechanic adds for a nice depth too the gameplay. I'm looking forward to new risks and enemies as the game makes it's way through early access.For more reviews and the biweekly podcast -
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
A fun little twin stick shooter. The risks really change things up. Awesome soundtrack. Also, space dinosaurs.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Fun little indie game with simple rules: you're piloting a twin-stick spaceship (playing with a controller) in which you must collect as much money as possible until you die.They are several ways to collect cash: blowing up other spaceships (enemy and/or ally), collecting materials, destroying crates, and so on.The most interesting feature is the risk system: you unlock &risk& while progressing in the game. Those risks give you new ways to earn more money when enable, but it also comes with a hazard (ex: raptor ships will drop priceless materials when destroyed, but they'll now have a cloaking device).The game has a single and a multiplayer mode (local only). I’m enjoying the game so far in the single player mode, but I can tell that it has a lot of potential to be an amazing party game!Hope it'll have a multiplayer mode via network!!Also love the retro 8-bit soundtrack!
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Very fun and addictive little game! Graphics and Audio are really charming.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
I started playing Cashtronauts four and a half hours ago. Four and a half hours later, I am still playing. The music is perfect for the game, the graphics are very nice, it has split screen for 1-4 players, controller support, and it really is a lot of fun. Like another reviewer clippa said, &This is early access but feels like a complete and polished game already. There are no reasons not to jump into this right now.& I have buyers regret with many games, but this is for sure not one of them.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
I really enjoyed Cashtronauts, It really is such an addictive, fun little game! The game features a risk system which changes gameplay up in various ways while also increasing the profit earned on each run you do. On these runs you must collect as much money as you can, you also have the choice to destroy civilian ships while having to avoid Space Police (which are extremely deadly) and huge space pirate ambushes! There are 10 risks at the moment that change the gameplay up big time, these risks can sometimes make the game a bit more challenging by increasing enemies health / damage but also increasing the amount of gold dropped, or will spawn in random items around space that you can find and destroy for a big amount of mixed loot. This game also has big updates planned which is excellent to see.I recommend this game to everyone that enjoys space shooters!Great job Jeux Simon Prefontaine Games Inc!
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Cashtronauts is a mine asteroids indie space game, where you hunt pirates or civilian ships to get your hands into cash. If you are sneaky, you can get pass the cops with illegal loot.The games main focus is money. You are flying in a little ship with ammo and fuel to collect and smell the cash you collect. There is plenty of loot to sell, and moste of it is illegal. The cops will or might notice your arrival with illegal loot and hunt you down, or if you kill civilians. The pirates can hide and are carrying a small amount of cash, but they are a deadly threat for your business. As soon as you beat the games challenges and getting your fingers in a high amount of cash, new loots will unlock etc. Gold. Each unlock or loot will change your money making plans to reach agens success. While flying around either with keyboard or controller, you will fast notice that fuel and ammo for protection is going to be a need. The important part is that the city is a safe area, which means no pirates or deadly threats than cops is around your neck.If you like money, selling it and doing illegal business to see your money counter raise, then this game is for you.Here is a pre-demo:
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
I fully get what the developer is aimng to do here and I like some what this game does, but right now it's just not enough that I can recommend it.Yes, it's still in Early Access (as I type) but not much has changed in the last few months so I'm posting my 10p now and we'll see what changes later.Right now, my problem is that it's a one-trick-pony game - the 'Risks' system is great but it's the ONLY reason to play the game.
You will play and play simple to unlock more risks to continue playing to unlock more...Nothing else matters or changes, really.
You need to repeatedly head-out/earn/return/sell/restock/repeat until you die but outside of Risk unlocks, there's NOTHING else going-on here?I don't think that's enough to make a game - I think there needs to be more for the player to discover/unlock/upgrade - some reason to do it.So right now it's a &No& - it needs something else to make every game worth playing rather than just a grind for cash which unlocks risks (which increases cash, which unlocks risks)...
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
A very promising, well designed twin-stick moneymaking rogue-like. Unfortunately the game has very little content at the moment, but here's hoping that changes soon!
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Good looking.Nice tracks.Controls just like a pimped out spaceship.Yes you will be duckin them people.If Asteroids had been bout dat life.Would stay true $ get paid again
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
You grab money like a jewbut in space
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
This game is a pretty big disappointment. There just isn't much there in the way of gameplay mechanics, and what is there isn't much fun. Little replay value and sudden difficulty jumps only adds to the frustration with a game that sounds like it would be fun.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
So In a nutshell this is a game where you are a ship that goes around to get money and collect minerals to sell to get more money. as you get more money you unlock risks and increase the money you get. then you go in with that new risk activated and get more money while adding another challenge to the game that you can do/kill to get more money. Basically this is a game about getting more money and beccoming rich. My kind of game!!!!!!!!(P.S. Did i mention that this game has money in it?) #MoneySimulator2015Such Money, Much Income, More Money
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
???????█?▓▓?████▄▄▄█?▄▓▓▓▌█ ?????▄█▌?▄▓▓▄▄▄▄???▄▓▓▓▓▓▌█ ???▄█??▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓??▓▌█ ??█?▄▓▓▓███▓▓▓███▓▓▓▄??▄▓?█▌ ?█▌▓▓▓??▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄?▓▓?█ ?█?██has ▓▓▓▓▓?▄??▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌█▌ █▌███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ships ▓▓███▓▓▓▄??█ █?█▓????▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓?█ ▌▓▄▌??????█▄▓▓██████████▓▓▓▌█▌ ▌▓▓▓▄▄??▓▓▓?▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓█▓▓▌█▌ █?▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓█▓█▓▓▓?█
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
This game is great, even in early access.
If you like upgrade games and/or space shooters and/or resource gathering games, this will be a winner.
The dev seems active and willing to garner ideas from the playerbase so I expect it will only improve.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 reign of kings 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信