Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 10 Steam Achievements
Title: Hordelicious
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 10 Jul, 2015
Buy Hordelicious
“The wave &survival& genre needed a revamp and some interesting mechanics to breathe some new life into it and restore my interest. Luckily, Hordelicious came along, and brought with it not only interesting mechanics, but a good bit of silliness as well.”
“The challenging gameplay endows Hordelicious the excitement a shooting game should have.”
About This Game
Get ready to rock! Hordelicious is a semi-hardcore wave based arena shooter. Survive against endless hordes of enemies with over 45 randomly looted weapons and a plethora of items and upgrades to choose from!
Your original mission was to explore the new planet we found. We knew about the life forms of the planet, but what we didn't know was that these creatures actually worship the planet itself.
Now we have disgraced their holy ground with our human feet and angered the creatures of this planet. You have to forget our original plans and fight your way out of there!
- Over 45 unique weapons
- A plethora of items of upgrades
- Epic boss battles
- Achievements to unlock
- Levels with multiple variations
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Dual Core 1.6GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6320
Storage: 100 MB available space
More like this
Mostly Positive
(106 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(111)
Negative&(30)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(106)
Key Activations&(35)
All Languages&(141)
Your Languages&(76)
Display As:
Most Helpful
64 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
3 people found this review funny
Hordelicious(Made by Marko Silvasvuori) is an fantastic wave based arena shooter where you fight against enemies with lots of randomly looted weapons and some buyable upgrades/items. I have played a lot Hordelicious non-steam version and it was really fantastic! Game is really fast and hard, maps are beatiful and small, from all sides we are attacked by lots of enemies from small ones to really big ones. What we need do? Survive! To Wave 11 and then kill boss! So we unlock new maps! The good+ Cheap price!+ First game made by Marko (Woah! is really good)+ 5 maps! (Will be more, maybe)+ Over 50 weapons (Even Toaster)+ About 7 types of enemies+ Boss arena (After beating game)+ 5 bosses+ Shop (Where you can buy items/upgrades)+ Upgrades+ Is not boring! (All time you want back to Hordelicious)+ Achievements!The bad NONEHordelicious is just delicious i recommend it to all people who is bored and want good cheap game!
Was this review helpful?
This is like if you'd take Crimsonland, cut out about 70% of its content and stick whatever remained in a hip and modern, &blocky& graphical style. It's really fun once it's fresh and new to you, but this fun curve dips down shortly afterwards and doesn't recover. The game suffers massively from repetition and tedium, there's nothing hardcore or &semi-hardcore& about this. Where other twin-stick shooters are able to keep things interesting with more perks, enemies and level ideas (ie. Crimsonland) or graphics, or story (ex. Alien Breed, Hatred), Hordelicious falls flat on its face by having nothing particular to offer. By the end of it I was literally bored to tears. World 4 - what were they thinking?! Yes, there are lots of guns but at least a third of them are useless in practice and you want to get rid of them as fast as possible, shooting at the air if need be. Things like Toy Gun or Cupcake Gun or Guitar sound like the developer trying a bit too hard to be an EPIK TR0LL SO RANDUMB, in with the kids. Getting them is fun the first 2 or 3 times but after that it's just rolling ones eyes every time.It's getting a thumbs up because I got it dirt cheap on sale and at that price it feels just right acceptable. Aaand I got the achievements. Can't bring myself to recommend it really, consider this more of a &neutral& / sideways thumb opinion.
Was this review helpful?
Extremely repetitive
Was this review helpful?
For $4... no.For $1... maybe...No fun upgrade, no level system, no save or check points, no combos...A really plain and straight forward hord game. A billion clones, many better, available free in your browser. I mean... it's okay, but really not bringing anything new to the table or anything worth paying for at this point.
Was this review helpful?
The game is ideal for short sessions. It has a nice looking graphics.Music and sound weapons, monsters, etc. are good (but could be more music tracks).There are five levels and each one occurs in several variants.You can buy upgrades and various useful things (candy and more blood do not make sense ... they do not provide anything ... the sweets could to) ).The game seems to be really enjoyable but ...is Very difficult ...Of course, I do not consider this a disadvantage.But after updating, the game had become too difficult.On the map appears more creatures and after a while there are too many (and I mean these waves in which there are large, green, fast creatures).Almost two hours I try to go eighth wave in the fifth level (once I did, but that was before the upgrade).SteamSpy shows that almost a thousand people have this game and only 2.9% of players completed the game. (It shows that the game is really difficult.)Of course I will continue to try to move this game.In the game should be a change weapons (to better wea) ).The game could have co-op mode.Should also be difficulty levels. (level easy -) ).Sorry for my bad english-I'm still learning.[Update]Finally I managed to go through the game.This game is as difficult as Dark Souls.
Was this review helpful?
Minimalistic game... but feels just right... loved the few minutes I have played till now...Would love to see Local CO-OP.However, the game turns repetitive pretty soon. May be add more maps, items and enemy types.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Gr8 game 8/8... But needs multiplayer. Or even just co-op.
Was this review helpful?
This is a fun game...intense and gripping...I thank any listening Gods for the upgrade break in between
the waves.It gives me a chance to regulate my heart beat and breathing before the next blitzkrieg ensues....I'm honestly just bracing myself for what,thus far, I can only equate to those wolves on don't starve coming for me as my torch is fading...Yes...those red cinnamon tic tacs of doom.An online co-op would be great...but... before that...I would love for there to be some type of statistical online leader boards...as,this is a bragging rights kind of game.C'mon,pick it up.You won't be sorry.Promise. :)
Was this review helpful?
Continuing my &when you're bored play some game you don't know about& trend, i found this one a few days ago. Decided to install it and played it. I do recommend this game but I cannot recommend this game for the non-discounted price. I can bet you i bought this when it was about 2 or 1 liras (think of 3 liras = 1 dollar but steam games are usually cheaper in my country and yes im too lazy to look up the actual price) But hey, it's fun and simple and it keeps me entertained. That's what i want from a game.
Was this review helpful?
Game is okay, gets too repetitive but can be avoided once you put multi player mode and/or local co-op at least
Was this review helpful?
shoot green boxxes for days
pOSSIBLY tHE bEST GAEmivE EVA pLAYEDDDD!!!1
- HORDELICIOUS -Hordelicious, an arcade style 'semi-hardcore wave based arena shooter'
where you have to protect yourself from waves of.... ummm.... I don't actually know what these little things you shoot at are. ANYWAY:The game is simple and has you fending off waves of enemies with many different weapons, whilst dodging stage hazards. Spike traps, saw blades and fire pillars are going to make your experience a challenging one. The many weapons you acquire and upgrades you purchase will help you eliminate all of the enemies and progress to the next stage, before facing the end-of-level boss. Needless to say, it'll be challenging. Or will it?The title of the game would have you believing you'd be up to your neck in these weird little blobs you have to shoot in the face, but the issue is that this is not the case. Enemy spawns are very sporadic, and you could be sitting for nearly half a minute at some intervals with no enemies to fight. What gives? Where's the horde? I thought this game was 'semi-hardcore!'The hardest element of the game is really just based on luck. During waves, weapon chests will spawn and will contain a random weapon. It's down to luck whether you get a Laser Minigun or a freakin' Nerf Gun. It is quite humorous at times but it seems like a cheap method to make the game more difficult, when in the first place, it really isn't. Another method employed to make the game seem harder includes powerups, such as 'Win $300 or lose all cash', or 'Get Full Health or Die.' Bearing in mind that you pay for these upgrades with the cash you earn from killing enemies, and combine that with the infrequent and irregular spawn times of the enemies, and you're left wondering why these upgrades even exist. Maybe you could use the 'Full Health or Die' one at low health as a last ditch resort, but good luck even getting to low health in the first place. It's literally point and click at green blobs on the screen, yawn, wait 30 seconds for more to show up, repeat.The game does include some cool little soundtracks, but unfortunately there aren't many, and they loop until you die or finish all waves and go on to the next level, which could be a lengthy ordeal. You might like the music the first time you hear it, but it will start to slowly have you descending into madness once you've heard it for the 30th time, for another 20 minutes.The enemies kinda suck. You've got the standard green blob, which just follows you about until you end it's pitiful exsistance. Then you've got the red blob, which does the same, but a little bit faster. Then the robot ones, which do the same, but they take more damage, then the orange ones..... see a theme recurring here? You've also got the large green blob, which runs about the level, until you shoot it, then it explodes into harmful projectiles. It's really not at all exciting, and they aren't much fun to fight.The bosses are decent though, and quite a challenge to beat. You will have to pay attention and keep light on your toes to defeat them, but getting there is the problem. You have to get past 10 waves of blobs first, and if the game is generous, it'll send them all after you at once. Otherwise, you WILL have to wait ages to finish them all off. If you die here, you'll have to do it all over just to get a shot at the boss again. And it's a painful procedure.To conclude the review, I would like to say that although the game does have it's flaws, it would, in my opinion, benefit from one simple fix - More hordes! I want to be fighting tons of these blobs off while fending them off with Poison Shotguns and Scoped Revolvers. If the game was perhaps patched to increase the spawn rates of the enemies, maybe it wouldn't seem as boring. As I previously mentioned, there is a lot of waiting for enemies to spawn, and it is then where the flaws of the game start to appear. Thankfully the game is very fairly priced for ?2.79, but I would like to see work being done on improving the hordes of 'Hordelicious.'
Everything WRONG with Hordelicious - A Review:1 - Every song in this game seems about as long as a Nokia Ringtone lasting at a repetative seven second loop that will have you begging for death or the option to turn it off from the pause menu.2 - Like running around in a empty map with randomly scattered patches of detail lazily strewn about with some spike traps that can easily be mistaken for anything but considered the spikes aren't out until they are stepped on? Because every map in this is literally just a big empty area with ???? spread around lazily. It's like they got the floor's tiles done and just gave up on trying to add anything else to the level's design such as walls or anything.3 - Insultingly small enemies. I get the minimalist pixel art thing and how the sprites are small but even the cursor's crosshair is bigger than the starting enemies i'm expected to fire at. Not to mention they take more than a single shot to kill with the default weapon.4 - Weapons Pickup is total BS or just lazy RNG. The pickup for getting weapons is completely randomized. There's no indication whether you're going to get a shotgun, a poison crossbow or a battle axe (which also consume ammo. yes an axe uses ????ing ammo. GG devs.) And once they run out of ammo you lose the weapon completely. The idea of swapping between or keeping weapons and reloading would have been a lot more convenient if not less aggrivating than digging into a mystery bag of weapons every time my ammo is depleted. But perhaps that was the developers intention of adding a random number generator on the weapon-pickup so that it could have &roguelike aspects&.5 - Power Ups and Purchases that are completely useless: More Blood and Turn Blood Into Candies should not be something that costs money mid-match. That sounds like a stupid options menu feature that would be in some Turok title for the N64. Not something you'd ask yourself &Should I save my money for more health or shields or make the blood be candy instead?& Alongside the fairly insane offer in the power up shop of &Get full HP or Die& you can pay for.6 - Story inconsistency. Why would you even be able to obtain all of these weapons on an alien planet? How and why would there be bolt-action rifles spawning randomly and alien monsters dropping dollars upon death? I know this is incredibly trivial considered what little story you tried to add to justify any of what's going on in this game, but you also manage to just crap all over that as well. The laser shotguns and more sci-fi weaponry make a bit more sense. But why even just end up on an alien planet and decide, &Hey, I think I'm gonna just gun down every alien I see ON THEIR PLANET. Aren't I just a jerk?& You could have easily stripped the game of it's story and it would have made more sense than what you've presented it with.Coming from someone who plays a fair share of cheap, sloppily made and low-budget indie titles hoping to give them a second chance and even publicity, sharing positive review and comments among other friends, I am incredibly disappointed in this title and what little love, effort and work you put into it. It feels like something someone made as a Game Maker Tech Demo to show how the game THEY WERE GOING TO FINISH would play. Not a fully published title to be sold on a platform like Steam. This needs a lot more work to be worth that. The game's mechanics and engine play nicely but you did not implement it properly at all. It left me feeling cheated and thinking &Something's gonna happen next... right?&.I do not recommend this game if you're looking for something with depth beyond an arcade-style game to pass a few minutes with. Even then you've got an iron will and more patience than me. I commend your work for what you've done but you've done so little with this it doesn't really count for much.
Super good GAME!It only has 5 levels though which is kinda bad but there really hard so theres a challenge in there toI got it for 59 cents on a sale but totally worth 3$ if your getting it!
No progression. No goal, nothing to aim for.No options (resolution, volume, key bindings)No way to see what the existing controls are.Rushed, MVP, not that enjoyable.
There are better similar games out there, but if you like this style of gameplay this might be for you. A cheap distraction. I'll stick with Crimsonland (also a Finnish game, hmm...).
Although simple, it's really interesting. Casual, easy controls, but a bit of challenge to beat all bosses. It's definitely worth its price.
A somewhat fun little distraction when your bogged down with too many better games
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 10 Steam Achievements
Title: Hordelicious
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 10 Jul, 2015
Buy Hordelicious
“The wave &survival& genre needed a revamp and some interesting mechanics to breathe some new life into it and restore my interest. Luckily, Hordelicious came along, and brought with it not only interesting mechanics, but a good bit of silliness as well.”
“The challenging gameplay endows Hordelicious the excitement a shooting game should have.”
About This Game
Get ready to rock! Hordelicious is a semi-hardcore wave based arena shooter. Survive against endless hordes of enemies with over 45 randomly looted weapons and a plethora of items and upgrades to choose from!
Your original mission was to explore the new planet we found. We knew about the life forms of the planet, but what we didn't know was that these creatures actually worship the planet itself.
Now we have disgraced their holy ground with our human feet and angered the creatures of this planet. You have to forget our original plans and fight your way out of there!
- Over 45 unique weapons
- A plethora of items of upgrades
- Epic boss battles
- Achievements to unlock
- Levels with multiple variations
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Dual Core 1.6GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6320
Storage: 100 MB available space
More like this
Mostly Positive
(106 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(111)
Negative&(30)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(106)
Key Activations&(35)
All Languages&(141)
Your Languages&(76)
Display As:
Most Helpful
64 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
3 people found this review funny
Hordelicious(Made by Marko Silvasvuori) is an fantastic wave based arena shooter where you fight against enemies with lots of randomly looted weapons and some buyable upgrades/items. I have played a lot Hordelicious non-steam version and it was really fantastic! Game is really fast and hard, maps are beatiful and small, from all sides we are attacked by lots of enemies from small ones to really big ones. What we need do? Survive! To Wave 11 and then kill boss! So we unlock new maps! The good+ Cheap price!+ First game made by Marko (Woah! is really good)+ 5 maps! (Will be more, maybe)+ Over 50 weapons (Even Toaster)+ About 7 types of enemies+ Boss arena (After beating game)+ 5 bosses+ Shop (Where you can buy items/upgrades)+ Upgrades+ Is not boring! (All time you want back to Hordelicious)+ Achievements!The bad NONEHordelicious is just delicious i recommend it to all people who is bored and want good cheap game!
Was this review helpful?
This is like if you'd take Crimsonland, cut out about 70% of its content and stick whatever remained in a hip and modern, &blocky& graphical style. It's really fun once it's fresh and new to you, but this fun curve dips down shortly afterwards and doesn't recover. The game suffers massively from repetition and tedium, there's nothing hardcore or &semi-hardcore& about this. Where other twin-stick shooters are able to keep things interesting with more perks, enemies and level ideas (ie. Crimsonland) or graphics, or story (ex. Alien Breed, Hatred), Hordelicious falls flat on its face by having nothing particular to offer. By the end of it I was literally bored to tears. World 4 - what were they thinking?! Yes, there are lots of guns but at least a third of them are useless in practice and you want to get rid of them as fast as possible, shooting at the air if need be. Things like Toy Gun or Cupcake Gun or Guitar sound like the developer trying a bit too hard to be an EPIK TR0LL SO RANDUMB, in with the kids. Getting them is fun the first 2 or 3 times but after that it's just rolling ones eyes every time.It's getting a thumbs up because I got it dirt cheap on sale and at that price it feels just right acceptable. Aaand I got the achievements. Can't bring myself to recommend it really, consider this more of a &neutral& / sideways thumb opinion.
Was this review helpful?
Extremely repetitive
Was this review helpful?
For $4... no.For $1... maybe...No fun upgrade, no level system, no save or check points, no combos...A really plain and straight forward hord game. A billion clones, many better, available free in your browser. I mean... it's okay, but really not bringing anything new to the table or anything worth paying for at this point.
Was this review helpful?
The game is ideal for short sessions. It has a nice looking graphics.Music and sound weapons, monsters, etc. are good (but could be more music tracks).There are five levels and each one occurs in several variants.You can buy upgrades and various useful things (candy and more blood do not make sense ... they do not provide anything ... the sweets could to) ).The game seems to be really enjoyable but ...is Very difficult ...Of course, I do not consider this a disadvantage.But after updating, the game had become too difficult.On the map appears more creatures and after a while there are too many (and I mean these waves in which there are large, green, fast creatures).Almost two hours I try to go eighth wave in the fifth level (once I did, but that was before the upgrade).SteamSpy shows that almost a thousand people have this game and only 2.9% of players completed the game. (It shows that the game is really difficult.)Of course I will continue to try to move this game.In the game should be a change weapons (to better wea) ).The game could have co-op mode.Should also be difficulty levels. (level easy -) ).Sorry for my bad english-I'm still learning.[Update]Finally I managed to go through the game.This game is as difficult as Dark Souls.
Was this review helpful?
Minimalistic game... but feels just right... loved the few minutes I have played till now...Would love to see Local CO-OP.However, the game turns repetitive pretty soon. May be add more maps, items and enemy types.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Gr8 game 8/8... But needs multiplayer. Or even just co-op.
Was this review helpful?
This is a fun game...intense and gripping...I thank any listening Gods for the upgrade break in between
the waves.It gives me a chance to regulate my heart beat and breathing before the next blitzkrieg ensues....I'm honestly just bracing myself for what,thus far, I can only equate to those wolves on don't starve coming for me as my torch is fading...Yes...those red cinnamon tic tacs of doom.An online co-op would be great...but... before that...I would love for there to be some type of statistical online leader boards...as,this is a bragging rights kind of game.C'mon,pick it up.You won't be sorry.Promise. :)
Was this review helpful?
Continuing my &when you're bored play some game you don't know about& trend, i found this one a few days ago. Decided to install it and played it. I do recommend this game but I cannot recommend this game for the non-discounted price. I can bet you i bought this when it was about 2 or 1 liras (think of 3 liras = 1 dollar but steam games are usually cheaper in my country and yes im too lazy to look up the actual price) But hey, it's fun and simple and it keeps me entertained. That's what i want from a game.
Was this review helpful?
Game is okay, gets too repetitive but can be avoided once you put multi player mode and/or local co-op at least
Was this review helpful?
shoot green boxxes for days
pOSSIBLY tHE bEST GAEmivE EVA pLAYEDDDD!!!1
- HORDELICIOUS -Hordelicious, an arcade style 'semi-hardcore wave based arena shooter'
where you have to protect yourself from waves of.... ummm.... I don't actually know what these little things you shoot at are. ANYWAY:The game is simple and has you fending off waves of enemies with many different weapons, whilst dodging stage hazards. Spike traps, saw blades and fire pillars are going to make your experience a challenging one. The many weapons you acquire and upgrades you purchase will help you eliminate all of the enemies and progress to the next stage, before facing the end-of-level boss. Needless to say, it'll be challenging. Or will it?The title of the game would have you believing you'd be up to your neck in these weird little blobs you have to shoot in the face, but the issue is that this is not the case. Enemy spawns are very sporadic, and you could be sitting for nearly half a minute at some intervals with no enemies to fight. What gives? Where's the horde? I thought this game was 'semi-hardcore!'The hardest element of the game is really just based on luck. During waves, weapon chests will spawn and will contain a random weapon. It's down to luck whether you get a Laser Minigun or a freakin' Nerf Gun. It is quite humorous at times but it seems like a cheap method to make the game more difficult, when in the first place, it really isn't. Another method employed to make the game seem harder includes powerups, such as 'Win $300 or lose all cash', or 'Get Full Health or Die.' Bearing in mind that you pay for these upgrades with the cash you earn from killing enemies, and combine that with the infrequent and irregular spawn times of the enemies, and you're left wondering why these upgrades even exist. Maybe you could use the 'Full Health or Die' one at low health as a last ditch resort, but good luck even getting to low health in the first place. It's literally point and click at green blobs on the screen, yawn, wait 30 seconds for more to show up, repeat.The game does include some cool little soundtracks, but unfortunately there aren't many, and they loop until you die or finish all waves and go on to the next level, which could be a lengthy ordeal. You might like the music the first time you hear it, but it will start to slowly have you descending into madness once you've heard it for the 30th time, for another 20 minutes.The enemies kinda suck. You've got the standard green blob, which just follows you about until you end it's pitiful exsistance. Then you've got the red blob, which does the same, but a little bit faster. Then the robot ones, which do the same, but they take more damage, then the orange ones..... see a theme recurring here? You've also got the large green blob, which runs about the level, until you shoot it, then it explodes into harmful projectiles. It's really not at all exciting, and they aren't much fun to fight.The bosses are decent though, and quite a challenge to beat. You will have to pay attention and keep light on your toes to defeat them, but getting there is the problem. You have to get past 10 waves of blobs first, and if the game is generous, it'll send them all after you at once. Otherwise, you WILL have to wait ages to finish them all off. If you die here, you'll have to do it all over just to get a shot at the boss again. And it's a painful procedure.To conclude the review, I would like to say that although the game does have it's flaws, it would, in my opinion, benefit from one simple fix - More hordes! I want to be fighting tons of these blobs off while fending them off with Poison Shotguns and Scoped Revolvers. If the game was perhaps patched to increase the spawn rates of the enemies, maybe it wouldn't seem as boring. As I previously mentioned, there is a lot of waiting for enemies to spawn, and it is then where the flaws of the game start to appear. Thankfully the game is very fairly priced for ?2.79, but I would like to see work being done on improving the hordes of 'Hordelicious.'
Everything WRONG with Hordelicious - A Review:1 - Every song in this game seems about as long as a Nokia Ringtone lasting at a repetative seven second loop that will have you begging for death or the option to turn it off from the pause menu.2 - Like running around in a empty map with randomly scattered patches of detail lazily strewn about with some spike traps that can easily be mistaken for anything but considered the spikes aren't out until they are stepped on? Because every map in this is literally just a big empty area with ???? spread around lazily. It's like they got the floor's tiles done and just gave up on trying to add anything else to the level's design such as walls or anything.3 - Insultingly small enemies. I get the minimalist pixel art thing and how the sprites are small but even the cursor's crosshair is bigger than the starting enemies i'm expected to fire at. Not to mention they take more than a single shot to kill with the default weapon.4 - Weapons Pickup is total BS or just lazy RNG. The pickup for getting weapons is completely randomized. There's no indication whether you're going to get a shotgun, a poison crossbow or a battle axe (which also consume ammo. yes an axe uses ????ing ammo. GG devs.) And once they run out of ammo you lose the weapon completely. The idea of swapping between or keeping weapons and reloading would have been a lot more convenient if not less aggrivating than digging into a mystery bag of weapons every time my ammo is depleted. But perhaps that was the developers intention of adding a random number generator on the weapon-pickup so that it could have &roguelike aspects&.5 - Power Ups and Purchases that are completely useless: More Blood and Turn Blood Into Candies should not be something that costs money mid-match. That sounds like a stupid options menu feature that would be in some Turok title for the N64. Not something you'd ask yourself &Should I save my money for more health or shields or make the blood be candy instead?& Alongside the fairly insane offer in the power up shop of &Get full HP or Die& you can pay for.6 - Story inconsistency. Why would you even be able to obtain all of these weapons on an alien planet? How and why would there be bolt-action rifles spawning randomly and alien monsters dropping dollars upon death? I know this is incredibly trivial considered what little story you tried to add to justify any of what's going on in this game, but you also manage to just crap all over that as well. The laser shotguns and more sci-fi weaponry make a bit more sense. But why even just end up on an alien planet and decide, &Hey, I think I'm gonna just gun down every alien I see ON THEIR PLANET. Aren't I just a jerk?& You could have easily stripped the game of it's story and it would have made more sense than what you've presented it with.Coming from someone who plays a fair share of cheap, sloppily made and low-budget indie titles hoping to give them a second chance and even publicity, sharing positive review and comments among other friends, I am incredibly disappointed in this title and what little love, effort and work you put into it. It feels like something someone made as a Game Maker Tech Demo to show how the game THEY WERE GOING TO FINISH would play. Not a fully published title to be sold on a platform like Steam. This needs a lot more work to be worth that. The game's mechanics and engine play nicely but you did not implement it properly at all. It left me feeling cheated and thinking &Something's gonna happen next... right?&.I do not recommend this game if you're looking for something with depth beyond an arcade-style game to pass a few minutes with. Even then you've got an iron will and more patience than me. I commend your work for what you've done but you've done so little with this it doesn't really count for much.
Super good GAME!It only has 5 levels though which is kinda bad but there really hard so theres a challenge in there toI got it for 59 cents on a sale but totally worth 3$ if your getting it!
No progression. No goal, nothing to aim for.No options (resolution, volume, key bindings)No way to see what the existing controls are.Rushed, MVP, not that enjoyable.
There are better similar games out there, but if you like this style of gameplay this might be for you. A cheap distraction. I'll stick with Crimsonland (also a Finnish game, hmm...).
Although simple, it's really interesting. Casual, easy controls, but a bit of challenge to beat all bosses. It's definitely worth its price.
A somewhat fun little distraction when your bogged down with too many better games
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 deliciousretouch中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信