想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前解析:Tests
解题老师:
A Listen and judge (听录音,判断正误)(听两遍)12%
A&1 & & 2 & & 3 & &4 & &5 & & 6&A Listen and judge1 &&&W: Su Hai, please open the door.&G: Yes, Miss Li.2 &&&B1: Sam, what’s this?B2: It’s a robot.3 &&&M: Sit down, please.B: Yes, Mr Green.4 &&&B: Would you like a cake?G: Yes, please.5 &&&M: Don^ run here.B: I’m sorry.6 &&&B1: Is this a rubber?B2: Yes.
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
B Listen and number (听录音,给图片标序号)(听两遍)12%&
B a 2 b 3 c 4 d 1B Listen and number1 &&&G1: May I come in?G2: Come in, please.2 &&&B1: What’s this?B2: It’s a book.3 &&&M: Close your book, please.G: OK.4 &&&B1: Don’t shout in the classroom.&B2: Sorry.
解题老师:
C Listen and number(听录音,给句子标序号)(听两遍)( &&&)Wang Bing, please sit down.( &&&)Open the door, please.( & &)Don't listen to the parrot, Bobby!( & &)Hello, Mike! This book is for you.( & & )Look at the blackboard, Su Hai.( &&&)Don’t eat my hot dog!
C 3 6 2 1 4 5C Listen and number1 &&&Hello, Mike! This book is for you.2 &&&Don’t listen to the parrot, Bobby!3 &&&Wang Bing, please sit down.4 &&&Look at the blackboard, Su Hai.5 &&&Don’t eat my hot dog!6 &&&Open the door, please.
解题老师:
E Listen and circle(听录音,圈出正确的答案)(听两遍)1 &&&a&&&&!fs a rubber.&&&&b&&&&No. It's a book.2&&&&a&&&&Yes, please.&&&&b&&&&Yes,&I&am.3&&&&a&&&&Good morning, class.&&&&b&&&&Good afternoon, class.4 &&&a&&&&I’m sorry.&&&&b&&&&No, I'm not.
E&1b 2a 3b 4aE Listen and circle1 &&&Is this a rubber?2 &&&Would you like a sweet?3 &&&Good afternoon, Miss Li.4 &&&Tim, please don’t stand up!
解题老师:
F Look and write (看图,完成句子)4%a cake. & & & & & & & & & & & &the window.& &Don't &&&! & & & & & & & & & & &&your books.
F&1 Eat 2 Open &3 run &4 Close
解题老师:
G Read and match&(从li栏中找出I栏单词对应的单词)& & & & &Ⅰ & & & & & & & & & &&Ⅱ( & & ) & & & 1 &&&stand & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&a&&&&down( & & )& & & &2&&&&up & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & b&&&&close( & & ) & & & 3&&&&open & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & c&&&&sit( & & ) & & &4 &&&black & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&d&&&&white( & & &) & & &5&&&&here & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &e&&&&small( & & & & &)6 &&&big & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&f&&&&there
G&1c 2a 3b 4d 5f 6e
解题老师:
H Read and choose(选择填空)( & & )1 It’s very hottoday. Please、the window.a&open &&&b&&&&close( & & &)2 A: Look at my_____, Yang Ling.& & & & & &B: It’s nice.a&book &&&b&&&&rubber&( & & &)3 Don’t eat in thea&library &&&b&&&&classroom
H&1a 2b 3a
解题老师:
( & & &)4 A: Bobby, please listen to Tina.& & & & & &B:a&Thank you. &&&b&&&&OK.( & & &)5 Don't talk, Tom! I want to&a&sleep &&&& &b&run
解题老师:
I Read and order (把句子排列成一段通顺的对话)10%a&Is this your pie?&b&OK.c&Good morning, Yang Ling,d No, thank you. Don't eat here, Mike,&e&Good morning, Mike,&f&Yes. Would you like a pie?&
I e—&c—&a—&f—&d—&b
解题老师:
A Listen and circle (听录音,圈出正确的图片)(听两遍)12%&
A&1b 2b 3a 4b 5b 6aA Listen and circle1 &&&This is a rubber.2 &&&Is this your pencil?3 &&&The bird is on the desk.4 &&&Close the door, please.5 &&&Where’s the pencil case?6 &&&A: Where’s the book?B: It’s under the chair.
解题老师:
&B Listen and number (听录音,给图片标序号)(听两遍)16%&
B a8 b1 c7 d5 e6&f4 g3 h2B Listen and number1 &&&B1: Where’s your lunch box?&B2: It’s over there.2 &&&G: Where’s my puppy?B: It’s behind the door.3 &&&B1: This cake is for you, Bobby.&B2: Thank you.4 &&&B: This isn’t my pen.5 &&&A: Look at the bird.B: How beautiful!6 &&&G: Is this a pencil?B: Yes, it is.7 &&&B: This is my schoolbag.8 &&&G: Is this your crayon?B: No, it isn’t.
解题老师:
C Listen and judge (听录音,判断正误)(听两遍)12%
C 1 & & 2 & &3 & &4 & & 5 & & 6&C Listen and judge1 &&&B: Is this my lunch box?W: Yes, it is.2 &&&W: Where’s your pen,Mike?3 &&&G: Is that a bird?B: No, it isn’t.4 &&&B: The bird is in my desk now.5 &&&B: Don’t eat my cake.6 &&&B: Where's my car?W: Ifs on the chair.
解题老师:
D Listen and judge (听录音,判断正误)(听两遍)10%1 &&&That's my schoolbag.2 &&&Where’s your T-shirt?3 &&&Is this a pencil case?4 &&&The ruler is under the book.5 &&&Is it on your desk?
D 1 & &2 & &3 & &4 & &5 &D Listen and judge1 &&&That isn’t my schoolbag.2 &&&Where’s my T-shirt?3 &&&Is that a pencil case?4 &&&The ruler is under the book.5 &&&Is it on my desk?
解题老师:
E Listen and match (听录音,将相关图片连线)(听两遍)8%&
E&1d 2a 3b 4cE Listen and match1 &&&W: Look at the blackboard.&B&G: Yes, Miss Li.2 &&&W: Don't eat the cake, Mike.B: Tm sorry.3 &&&G1: Where’s Bobby?G2: He’s behind the door.4 &&&B: Where's your pen, Su Hai?&G: It’s on the desk.
解题老师:
F Listen and circle(听录音,圈出正确的答案)1 &&&a&&&&It's in the tree.&&&&b&&&&It's a tree.2 &&&a&&&&Yes, please.&&&&b&&&&No, it isn’t.3&&&&a&&&&Thank you.&&&&b&&&&Yes, please.4 &&&a&&&&I’m sorry.&&&&b&&&&Thank you.5 &&&a&&&&It’s my desk.&&&&b&&&&Yes, it is.6 &&&a&&&&It’s over there.&&&&b&&&&He’s over there.
F&1a 2b 3a 4a 5b 6bF Listen and circle&1 Where’s the bird?2 &&&Is this my pen?3 &&&That lunch box is for you.4 &&&Don^ run, Liu Tao.5 &&&Is it in the desk?6 &&&Where’s Mike?
解题老师:
G Read and circle (找出每组中不同类的单词)5%1&&&&a&&&&book&&&&b&&&&bag&&&&c&&&&blue2 &&&a&&&&stand&&&&b&&&&sit&&&&c&&&&shh3&&&&a&&&&rubber&&&&b&&&&run&&&&c&&&&ruler4&&&&a&this&&&&b&that &c&here5&&&&a&&&&eat&&&&b&&&&milk&&&&c&&&&drink
G 1c 2c 3b 4c 5b
解题老师:
H Read and choose (根据所给情境,选择合适的句子)10%( & & &)1迈克上学迟到了,站在教室门□,格林先生可以说:&a&Come in, Mike.&&&&b&Sit down, Mike.( & & )2杨玲找不到自己的橡皮了,她问迈克:a&Is this your rubber, Mike?&b&Where's my rubber, Mike?
解题老师:
( & & )3王兵想知道远处是不是他的午餐盒,他可以说:&&&&'a&Is that my lunch box?&b&What's that over there?( & & )4杨玲看见刘涛在图书馆吃蛋糕,她应该说:&a&Don't drink here,&b&Don’t eat here.( & & )5苏海想知道鸟是不是飞到她的书桌里了,她可以说:&a&Is the bird in the tree?&b&Is the bird in my desk?
解题老师:
I Look and write(看图,根据上下文情境,补全对话)Wang Bing: Oh no, this__________________my pen.Yang Ling: Is this your pen?Wang Bing:, it isn’t.Yang Ling: Is that &&&pen?Wang Bing: No. Look! What’s over there?Yang Ling:____ ?Wang Bing: Behind the Yang Ling: It’s a pen. Is & &&your&pen?Wang Bing: Yes, it is. Thank you, Yang Ling.
I isn't,No, your,that,Where,door,it
解题老师:
J Read and order (把句子例成一段通顺的对话)8%a No, it isn’t. Perhaps (也许)it’s Miss Li’s.&b&Yes, it is. Thank you very much,&c It’s a lunch bag.&&&&d&Su Hai, is it your lunch bag? e Look. What’s that on the desk?&f&Miss Li, is this your lunch bag?g Not at all(不客气).
J&e→c→d→a→f→b→g
解题老师:
A Read the phrases (朗读词组)5%open the door &&&close this window & &&under the deskin the library &&&on your chair
解题老师:
B Read and say (朗读句子,并给出答句)5%1 &&&Good morning, class.2 &&&Please open the window.3 &&&Please don't eat here.4 &&&This hot dog is for you.5 &&&Where’s my pen?
解题老师:
C Listen and circle (听录音,圈出正确的图片)(听两遍)12%&
C&1a 2b 3b 4b 5b 6bC Listen and circle1 a door&&&&2 a chair3 a ruler&&&&4 a pencil5 under the chair 6 drink milk
解题老师:
D Listen and riumbei■(听录音,给图片标序号)(听两遍)8%&
D a6 b1 c8 d3 e2 f4 g7 h5&D Listen and number1 &&&Open the book.2 &&&Look at the blackboard.3 &&&Don’t eat here.4 &&&The ball is under the desk.5 &&&My ruler is in my pencil case.6 &&&Don’t drink my milk.7 &&&That isn’t my schoolbag.8 &&&This rubber is for you.
解题老师:
E Listen and judge&(听录;音,判断正误)(听两遍)12%&
E&1 & & &2 & & 3 & &4 & 5 & & 6 & &E Listen and judge1 &&&M: Please open the window.B: Yes, Mr Green.2 &&&W: What’s this?M: It’s a robot.3 &&&W: Don’t sleep here.M: OK.4 &&&B1: Is that your pen?B2: Yes, it is.5 &&&B: Would you like a hot dog?G: Yes, please.6 &&&W: Where’s Bobby?M: He’s behind the door.
解题老师:
F Listen and match (听录音,将相关图片连线)(听两遍)4%
F&1b 2c 3d 4aF Listen and match1 &&&A: Close the door, Liu Tao.B: OK.2 &&&A: Don’t eat my cake.B: I’m sorry, Bobby.3 &&&A: Is this your crayon, Mike?B: Yes, it is.4 &&&A: Where’s the bird?B: It’s in the tree.
解题老师:
G Listen and number (听录音,给句子标序号)(听两遍)12%( & & )This crayon is for you.( & & )What's this?( & & )Is this a pencil?( &&&)Thank you.( & &)No, it isn’t.( & &)Would you like a pie?
G&4 3 1 5 2 6G Listen and number&1 Is this a pencil?2No,itisn’t.3 &&&What’s this?4 &&&This crayon is for you.5 &&&Thank you.6 &&&Would you like a pie?
解题老师:
H Listen and circle (听录音,圈出正确的应答)(听两遍)12%1 &&&a&&&&Thank you.&&&&b&&&&Yes, Miss Li.2 &&&a&&&&Sorry.&&&&b&&&&Yes, Mr Green.3 &&&a&&&&I'm sorry.&&&&b&&&&Yes, it is.4 &&&a&&&&Yes, it is.&&&&b&&&&No. It’s a ruler.5 &&&a&&&&It's a puppy.&&&&b&&&&How&&&&beautiful!6 &&&a&&&&He's my friend.&&&&b&&&&He’s under the chair.
H&1a 2b 3a 4a 5b 6bH Listen and circle1 &&&This lunch box is for you.2 &&&M: Close your books, please.3 &&&Don’t eat in the library.4 &&&Is that your ruler?5 &&&Look at my puppy.6 &&&Where’s Sam?
解题老师:
I Read and match (从丨丨栏找出与丨栏句子匹配的答句)10%& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &I & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & II( &&&)1&&&&Open the box, please. & & & & & & &a&&&&Come in, please.( & &)2 &&&What colour is your pen? & & & b&&&&Yes, it is.( & &)3 &&&May I come in? & & & & & & & & & & & & c&&&&OK, Miss Li.( &&&)4&&&&Is this a robot? & & & & & & & & & & & & & d&&&&He’s over there.( & &)5 Where’s Bobby? & & & & & & & & & & & & e It’s black.
I&1c 2e 3a 4b 5d
解题老师:
J Look, read and write (看图,完成句子)10%1 &&&It’s too cold (太冷) Please dose the&2 &&&A: Donthere.& & & B: I'm sorry.3 &&&A: Would you like a________?& & & B: No, thank you.4 &&&A: Is that a___________?& & & B: Yes. It's a parrot.&5 &&&A: Where’s my pencil?& & & &B: It’s under the ________ &&&____.
J 1 door 2 run 3 hot,dog 4 bird 5 chair&
解题老师:
K Read and choose (选择合适的句子,完成对话)10%A: Where's my ruler? && B:A: No, it isn’t. &&&B: Is that your ruler?A:_________ B: &&&_______________A: No, it’s not here. &&&C:_______A: OK. __________
K b d c e a
解题老师:
A Read the sentences&(朗读句子)5%It's in the tree. &&&Open your book.&&&&Don't talk.How beautiful! &&&Here you are!
解题老师:
B Read and say&(朗读句子,并给出答句)5%1 &&&Is this your pencil?2 &&&What’s this?3 &&&What colour is your schoolbag?4 &&&Would you like a sweet?5 &&&Please don’t shout.
解题老师:
C Listen and number&(听录音,给图片标序号)(听两遍)16%&
C a3 b7 c1 d4 e2 f8 g5 h6C Listen and number1 &&&B1: Look at my lunch.B2: Wow! It’s great!2 &&&M: Don^ run here.B: I’m sorry,3 &&&G: Is this your book?B: Yes. It’s my English book.4 &&&G: Is that a pen?B: No. It’s a crayon.5 &&&W: Don’t drink.B: Yes, Miss Li.6 &&&G: Listen to the CD, please.B: All right.7 &&&G: Where’s my rubber?B: It’s in the pencil case.8 &&&B1: Where’s my brother?B2: He,s under the tree.
解题老师:
D Listen and judge (听录音,判断正误)(听两遍)12%
D&1 2 3 4 5 6&D Listen and judge1 &&&W: Open the door, please.B: Yes, Mum.2 &&&B1: Don’t drink my milk.B2: Tm sorry.3 &&&W: Would you like some sweets?&G: Yes. Two, please.4 &&&G: Look at this yellow bird.B: How nice!5 &&&G: Where’s my puppy?B: It’s behind the door.6 &&&B1: Is this your cap?B2: Yes. Thank you.
解题老师:
E Listen and choose (听录音,选出所听到的句子)(听两遍)5%( & &)1 a&Don’t shout. &&&b&Don’t drink.( & &)2&a&This is my doll. &&&b&&&&This isn’t my doll.( & &)3&a&That's an English book. &&&b&&&&Is that an English book?( &&&)4 a&&&&Sit on my desk.&&&&b&&&&Stand on my desk.( & &)5 a I&want to sleep. &&&b&Don't sleep.
E&1b 2a 3b 4a 5aE&Listen and choose1 &&&Don’t drink.2 &&&This is my doll.3 &&&Is that an English book?4 &&&Sit on my desk.5 &&&I want to sleep.
解题老师:
F Listen and circle&(听录音,圈出正确的应答)10%1&a&Yes, please. &&&b&I'm sorry.2&a&How beautiful! &&&b&It’s a bird.3 &&&a&It's a&&&&crayon.&&&&b&&&&It's in the box.4 &&&a It’s a&&&&cake.&&&&b&&&&No. It's a pie.5 &&&a&She’s over there.&&&&b&They’re over there.
F&1 b 2a 3b 4b 5bF Listen and circle1 &&&Don’t run in the library.2 &&&Look at the bird.3 &&&Where’s your crayon?4 &&&Is this a cake?5 &&&Where are her friends?
解题老师:
G Listen and write (听录音,补全句子)5%1 &&&A: the, please. & & B: OK, Mum.2 &&&A: Don’there. & & & &B: I'm sorry.3 &&&A: Where’s my&&&&? & &B: It’s&&&&your English book.
G 1 Open,window 2 sleep 3 pen,inG&Listen and write1 &&&W: Open the window, please.B: OK, Mum.2 &&&W: Don’t sleep here.B: I’m sorry.3 &&&G: Where5s my pen?B: It’s in your English book_
解题老师:
H Listen and match (听录音,将相关图片连线)(听两遍)12%
H&1e 2b 3f 4d 5a 6cH Listen and match1 &&&M: Please open your book, WangBing.B: Yes, Mr Green.2 &&&W: Where is Su Hai?G: She’s in the library.3 &&&G: Is your rubber on the desk, LiuTao?B: No. Ifs in my pencil case.4 &&&G: Is this your cyayon, Mike?B: No.5 &&&G: Don’t eat my hot dog, Bobby.B: Sorry.6 &&&G: What’s this, Sam?B: Ifs my new schoolbag.G: How nice!B: Thank you.
解题老师:
&Read and choose (根据所给情境,选择合适的句子)10%( & & )1你询问王兵远处的书是否是他的,可以说:&a&Is that your book, Wang Bing? & & & &&b&Is this your book, Wang Bing?( & &)2你想让朋友进来,你可以说:a&Come here, please. &&&b&Come in, please.
解题老师:
( & & )3你想知道你妈妈在哪儿,你可以说:a&Who's my mother? &&&b&Where's my mother?( & & )4你想把东西给对方,你可以说:a&Here you are. &&&b&How are you?( & & )5你想告诉同学们在课堂上不要随便讲话,你可以说:a&Don't run in class. &&&b&Don't talk in class.
解题老师:
J Read and order(把句子排列成一段通顺的对话)a Where's my ruler?&b&What colour is your ruler?&c&Is this your ruler?&d&Oh, it's your ruler. Here you are.&e&No, it isn’t.f&It’s brown. What’s under your pencil case?
解题老师:
K Read and choose (阅读对话,选择正确的答案)10%Mr&Green: Good morning, class.Students: Good morning, Mr Green.Mr Green: Sit down, please. Open your books, please.Students: Yes, Mr Green.Mr Green: Where's your book, Mike?Mike: Er...Mr Green: Is it in your schoolbag?Mike: No, it isn't.Yang Ling: Look! It’s on the floor (地板).Mike: Oh yes. Thank you.( &&&)1 It is in the_.a &&&morning&&&&b&&&&afternoon&&&&c&&&&evening( & &)2 A: &&&Is Mike’s book in the schoolbag?& & & & & B: &&&__________a &&&Yes, it is.&&&&b&&&&No, it isn’t.&&&&c&&&&Sorry.( & &)3 Where is Mike’s book?a&It is in the bag.&b&It is on the desk,&c&It is on the floor.( & &)4 Who finds (谁找到)Mike’s book?a &&&Mike.&&&&b&&&&Mr Green.&&&&c&&&&Yang Ling.( & &)5 What are they going to do?(他们打算做什么?)a &&&Stand up.&&&&b&&&&Sit down.&&&&c&&&&Read.
K&1a 2b 3c 4c 5c
解题老师:
A Listen and circle (听录音,圈出正确的图片)(听两遍)6%
A&1c 2b 3aA Listen and circle1 &&&W: How old are you?G: I’m three.2 &&&W: What time is it?巳:It’s eleven o’clock.3 &&&B: This ruler is for you.G: Thank you.
解题老师:
B Listen and number&(听录音,给图片标序号)(听两遍)12%
B a3 b6 c2 d4 e1 f5B Listen and number1 &&&W: This cake is for you.B: Thank you.2 &&&B1: How old are you, Sam?B2: I’m two.3 &&&B: What time is it, Mum?W: It’s six, Liu Tao. It’s time for dinner.4 &&&B: Where’s my schoolbag?W: It’s on the desk.5 &&&B: Hello, Helen!G: Shh! Don’t shout, Liu Tao.6 &&&G: Is this your pencil?B: No, it isn’t.
解题老师:
C Listen and circle (听录音,圈出正确的应答)(听两遍)1〇%1 &&&a&&&&It’s six o’clock.&&&&b&&&&I'm&&&&six years old.2 &&&a&&&&You’re right.&&&&b&&&&I'm&&&&eight.3 &&&a&&&&Yes, it is.&&&&b&&&&No.&&&&It’s my&&&&pen.4 &&&a&&&&Thank you.&&&&b&&&&I’m&&&&sorry.5 &&&a&It's behind the door.&&&&b&He's behind the door.
C&1a 2b 3a 4b 5bC Listen and circle1 &&&What time is it, please?2 &&&How old are you?3 &&&Is this your pen?4 &&&Don’t shout in the library.5 &&&Where’s Liu Tao?
解题老师:
D Listen and judge (听录音,判断正误)(听两遍)1〇%1 &&&It’s time to eat.2 &&&I want a big robot.3 &&&Happy Birthday, Bobby. Make a wish.4 &&&Where’s my bag?5 &&&Wake up, Sam. It's late. Hurry up!
D 1 & 2 & 3 & & 4 & 5 &D Listen and judge1 &&&It’s time to meet.2 &&&I want a nice robot.3 &&&Happy Birthday, Bobby. Make a&wish.4 &&&Where's my pet?5 &&&Wake up, Sam. Ifs late. Hurry up!&
解题老师:
E Listen and match (听录音,将相关图片连线)(听两遍)12%
E 1-C-b 2-B-c 3-A-a&E Listen and match1 &&&W: How old are you, Mike?B: I’m nine.W: What do you want?B: I want a new schoolbag.2 &&&W: How old are you, Tim?B: I’m two.W: This cake is for you.B: Thank you.3 &&&W: How old are you, Helen?G: I’m eight.W: This pencil case is for you.G: Wow, how nice!
解题老师:
F Listen and write (听录音,补全句子)(听两遍)8%1 It's seven o'clock in the.2 A: Liu Tao, where’s the?& & B: It’s under the3 &&&It's twelve o'clock. It's&for lunch.
F 1 morning 2 bird,bed 3 timeF Listen and write1 &&&It’s seven o’clock in the morning.2 &&&G: Liu Tao, where’s the bird?B: It’s under the bed.3 &&&It’s twelve o’clock. It’s time for&lunch.
解题老师:
G Look, listen and circle (看图,听录音,圈出合适的应答)(听两遍)12%& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &a&It’s eleven o’clock. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&a&Yes. It's for you.b&It’s six o’clock. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &b&Sorry. It’s for Wang Bing.& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &a&Thank you. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&a&&&&I’m five.b&Happy Birthday! & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&b&&&&I'm four.& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&a&I'm sorry, Miss Li. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&a&&&&This is for me.b&Hurry up, please. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &b&&&&How nice!
G 1b 2a 3a 4b 5a 6bG Look, listen and circle1 &&&W: What time is it now?2 &&&G: Dad, is it for me?3 &&&W&M: Happy Birthday, Tim!4 &&&W: How old are you, Mingming?5 &&&W: You’re late, Liu Tao.6 &&&G: Look at that toy car.
解题老师:
H Read and match&(从ll栏中找出与l栏句子匹配的答句)1〇%& & & & & & & & & & & & & &I & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &II( & &)1 &&&Where’s your cap? & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &a&&&&OK.( & &)2 &&&Look at that doll. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &b&&&&Thank you!( & &)3 &&&Wake up, Bobby! & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &c&&&&It’s nine o’clock.( & &)4 &&&This is for you. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & d&&&&How lovely!( & &)5 &&&What time is it? & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &e&&&&It’s in the bag.
H 1e 3d 3a 4b 5c
解题老师:
I Read and choose(根据所给情境,选择合适的句子)a &&&Hurry up.&&&&b&&&&Make a wish,c &&&What time is it?&&&&d&&&&It's time for bed.e &&&How old are you?&&&&f&&&&I want a toy car.&1晚上10点了,妈妈叫你去睡觉,她会说:& &&2另认想要知道你的年龄,他会问:3过生日吹蜡烛,父母朋友让你许愿,他们会说:4上学要迟到了,妈妈会催促你说:5你想知道现在几点时,你会问:6我想要一个玩具小汽车,我可以说:
I 1d 2e 3b 4a 5c 6f
解题老师:
J Look, read and write (看图,补全句子)8%It is__o’clock.It is time forA: Howold are you, Sam?B: I’m____ years old.A: What’s___plus&(加)________&?B: It’s &A: How old _________________________you?B: I'm
J 1 eleven,lunch 2 two 3 seven,five,twelve 4 are,
解题老师:
A Listen and number (听录音,给图片标序号)(听两遍)16%&
A a4 b2 c1 d3 e7 f5 g8 h6A Listen and number1 &&&a&&&&chicken&&&&2&&&&a pig3 &&&a&&&&duck&&&&4&&&&a cow5 &&&a&&&&man&&&&6&&&&a boy7 &&&a&&&&girl&&&&8&&&&a&&&&woman
解题老师:
&B Listen and judge (听录音,判断正误)(听两遍)18%&
B 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 &5 & & 6&B Listen and judge1 &&&These are apples.2 &&&A: What are these?B: They’re chickens and ducks.3 &&&M: Welcome to my farm.4 &&&B: This is me. My name is Bobby.5 &&&G: We’re Su Hai and Su Yang.We’re twins.6 &&&B: Who’s that woman?G: She’s my aunt.
解题老师:
C Listen and circle (听录音,圈出正确的应答)(听两遍)16%1 &&&a&&&&Yes, they are.&&&&b&&&&They’re apples.2 &&&a&&&&No, they aren't.&&&&b&&&&They're cows.3 &&&a Yes. You’re right.&&&&b it's time for home.4 &&&a&&&&She's my cousin.&&&&b&&&&Yes, she is.5 &&&a&&&&Who’s this?&&&&b&&&&Yes, he’s my father.6 &&&a&&&&He’s my friend Mike.&&&&b&&&&No, he isn’t.7 &&&a&&&&That’s right.&&&&b&&&&Thank you.8 &&&a Thank you, Miss Li.&&&&b Nice to meet you, Miss Li.
C&1b 2a 3a 4a 5b 6a 7b 8bC Listen and circle1 &&&What are those?2 &&&Are they cows?3 &&&Is that a chicken?4 &&&Who’s that girl?5 &&&Is this your father?6 &&&Who’s he?7 &&&Welcome to my home.8 &&&Mum, this is my teacher Miss Li.
解题老师:
D Listen and write (听录音,完成句子)(听两遍)20%1 &&&A: What are those?&&&&B: They're _______ .2 &&&A:&&&&Are these? &&&B:&&&&Yes, they are.3 A: Is that an? &&&B: Yes, it is.4&A: What's this? &&&B: It’s a&•5 &&&A:&&&&Who’s that? &&&B:&&&&She's my aunt.6 &&&A:&&&&Who’s this? &&&B:&&&&He's my friend.7 A: Is thatyour sister? &&&B: Yes, she is.8 A: Is thatyour uncle? &&&B: Yes, he is.
D &&&1 apples 2 oranges 3 apple 4 pear 5 woman 6 boy 7 girl 8 manD Listen and write1 &&&A: What are those?B: They’re apples.2 &&&A: Are these oranges?B: Yes, they are.3 &&&A: Is that an apple?B: Yes, it is.4 &&&A: What’s this?B: It’s a pear.5 &&&A: Who’s that woman?B: She’s my aunt.6 &&&A: Who’s this boy?B: He’s my friend.7 &&&A: Is that girl your sister?B: Yes, she is.8 &&&A: Is that man your uncle?B: Yes, he is.
解题老师:
E Read and match(从Ⅱ栏中找出与Ⅰ匹配的答句)& & & &Ⅰ & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &Ⅱ( & & )1&&&&Welcome to my park. & & & & & & & a&&&&No. She’s my cousin.( & & )2 &&&Who’s that boy? & & & & & & & & & & & &&b&&&&Yes, they are.( & & )3&&&&Is she your sister? & & & & & & & & & & & &c&&&&Thank you.( & & )4&&&&Are those your cows? & & & & & & & & &d&&&&He's my good friend&&&&Tom.
E 1c 2d 3a 4b
解题老师:
F Read and choose (选择填空)6%( & & )1 &&&A:____that man?& & & & & & & &B: He’s my grandpa.a&Who’s &&&b&&&&What’s( & & &)2 Welcome________________my classroom.&a&to &&&b&&&&in( & & )3 &&&A:_______________________this your robot?& & & & & & & &&B: Yes. Thank you. &&&,a&Are &&&b&&&&Is
F&1a 2a 3b&
解题老师:
( & & )4 A: What are these?& & & & & &B: They’re_______.a&oranges &&&b&&&&orange( & & )5 &&&A:____________is it?& & & & & & & B: It’s five o’clock.a&How old &&&b&&&&What time( &&&)6 A: This toy is________________you.& & & & & B: Thank you.a&for &&&b&&&&to
解题老师:
G Read and order&(把句子排列成一段通顺的对话)5%&a&Hello, Su Hai.b Is this your sister? You look the same (看上去一-样).&c Nice to meet you, Su Yang,d Hi, Yang Ling,&e Yes, she's my sister Su Yang,f Nice to meet you too.&
G a—&d—&b→e—&c—&f&
解题老师:
H Read and choose(根据所给情境,选择合适的句子)( & & )1有客人到你们家来做客,你可以对他们说:&a&Welcome to my home,&b&You’re right.( & & )2你想知道远方树上的水果是不是燈子,你可以说:&a&Are these oranges?&b&Are those oranges?
解题老师:
( & & )3你碰到了朋友,想知道她身边的女孩是不是她妹妹,你可以说:&a&Is this your sister?&b&Is that your sister?( & & )4你想知道在树下的男孩是谁,你可以说:&a&Who's the boy under the tree?&b&Who’s the boy in the tree?( & & )5做游戏时,你想告诉汤姆他出局了,你可以说:&a&Tom, you're right,&b&Tom, you're out.
解题老师:
I Read and judge&(阅读短文,判断正误)10%Hello. Welcome to my grandpa's farm. I'm Tom. I'm ten. Let's visit&(参观)the farm together (—起).&Look. These are apple trees and&orange trees. Can you see the apples and oranges? They're green.&They alllook (看去)great. Those are pigs and cows. Can you see&the chickens and ducks over there? They're under the trees. Lefs go&and have a look.1 &&&Tom has (有)a farm.&&&&,2 &&&We can see some apple trees and orange trees on the farm.3 &&&The apples and oranges are green.4 &&&We can see some pigs and cows on the farm.5 &&&The chickens and ducks are in the tree.
I &&&1 & & &2 & 3 & &4 & 5 & &
解题老师:
A Read the phrases (朗读词组)5%a nice lunch box &&&time for bed&&&&on the farmthose apples &&&this little girl
解题老师:
B Look, read and answer (看图,回答问题)5%1 &&&Is this a farm?2 &&&Are those apples and pears?3 &&&Are these chickens?4 &&&What are those?5 &&&What's that?
解题老师:
C Listen and circle (听录音,圈出正确的图片)(听两遍)12%&
C&1a 2b 3b 4a 5a 6a1 &&&G: Open the book, please.B: OK.2 &&&G: Is that a ruler?B: Yes, it is.3 &&&I can see five boxes.4 &&&Drink some milk, please.5 &&&Stand up, boys and girls.6 &&&A: What time is it?B: It’s eleven o’clock.
解题老师:
D Listen and number (听录音,给图片标序号)(听两遍)12%
D a3 b6 c1 d5 e7&f2 g8 h4D Listen and number1 &&&This is our library.2 &&&B: Sorry, Tm late.3 &&&Look at the puppy. It5s lovely.4 &&&My pen is on the floor.5 &&&This is my pencil.6 &&&These are apples.7 &&&Would you like an orange?8 &&&These are pears.
解题老师:
E&Listen&and&circle&(听录音,圈出所听到的内容)(听两遍)6%1 &&&a&&&&rubber&&&&b&&&&ruler&&&&c&&&&ready2 &&&a&&&&friend&&&&b&&&&floor&&&&c&&&&father3 &&&a&&&&talk&&&&b&&&&drink&&&&c&&&&thank4 &&&a&&&&behind&&&&b&&&&beside&&&&c&&&&breakfast5 &&&a&&&&wake up&&&&b&&&&tick-tock&&&&c&&&&stand up6 &&&a&&&&lunch box&&&&b&&&&nice box&&&&c&&&&little box
E&1a 2c 3b 4a 5c 6a.E Listen and circle1 rubber&&&&2 father&&&&3 drink4 behind&&&&5 stand up6 lunch box
解题老师:
F Listen and judge (听录音,判断正误)(听两遍)18%&
F 1 &2 &3 & 4 &&5 & &6 & &7 & &8 & &9F Listen and judge1 &&&This is a robot.2 &&&It’s a birthday cake.3 &&&G: Don’t shout.4 &&&G: Is this your book?B: Yes, it is.5 &&&It’s a crayon.6 &&&The rubber is under the desk.7 &&&The bird is in the tree.8 &&&This hot dog is nice.9 &&&What a nice cake!&
解题老师:
G&Listen&and&match&(听录音,将相关图片连线)(听两遍)6%
G 1-B-3 2-C-b 3-A-cG Listen and match1 &&&Wake up, Mary. It’s seven o’clock.&It’s time for breakfast.2 &&&Hurry up,Peter. It’s ten o’clock.&It’s time for bed.3 &&&Tm Yang Ling. This is my aunt.&She has a lovely baby.
解题老师:
H&Listen&and&number&(听录音,给句子标序号)(听两遍)6%( &&&)Don't sleep in class.( &&&)Welcome to my ciassroom.( &&&)Hurry up, boys and girls.( &&&)They're on the farm.( &&&)Please open your English books.( & &)My uncle is very tall.
H 2 4 6 1 3 5&Listen and number1 &&&They’re on the farm.2 &&&Don’t sleep in class.3 &&&Please open your English books.4 &&&Welcome to my classroom.5 &&&My uncle is very tall.6 &&&Hurry up, boys and girls.
解题老师:
I Read&and&match&(从ii栏中找出与I栏句子匹配的答句)8%& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & I & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & II( & & )1 &&&Who’s this little boy? & & & & & & & & & & & a&&&&It’s nine o’clock.( & & )2 &&&Don’t talk in class. & & & & & & & & & & & & &&b&&&&I'm nine.( & & )3 &&&What a beautiful cap! & & & & & & & & & &c&&&&No, thanks.( & &)4 What time is it? & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &d&He’s my brother Tony.( & &)5 &&&Would you like a pie? & & & & & & & & & & &e&&&&It’s in my desk.( &&&)6&&&&I want an orange. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &f&&&&I’m sorry.( & )7 How old are you? & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&g&Thank you.( & &)8 Where’s your book? & & & & & & & & & & & & & &h&Here you are.
I 1d 2f 3g 4a 5c 6h 7b 8e
解题老师:
J Read and match(将对话和图片匹配)( & & & )1 A: Don't drink my milk, Bobby.& & & & & & &B: I’m sorry.( & & & )2 A: Would you like some ice cream?& & & & & & &B: Yes, please.( & & & )3 A: This is my aunt Mrs Li.& & & & & & & B: Nice to meet you, Mrs Li.( & & & )4 A: Where's my ruler?& & & & & & &B: It's over there, behind the door.
J 1d 2b 3a 4c
解题老师:
K Read and order (连词成句)10%1 &&&for It’s time breakfast .2 &&&Don’t again late for class be.3 &&&under is The ball the chair.4 &&&see I can in some the tree birds.5 &&&Is pencil this your?
K 1 It's time for breakfast.2 Don’t be late for class again.3 The ball is under the chair.4 I can see some birds in the tree.5 &&&Is this your pencil?
解题老师:
A Read the sentences (朗读句子)5%How old are you? &&&We are twin brothers.These pears are nice. &&&It's time for breakfast.Welcome to my farm.
解题老师:
B Read and say (读句子,并给出答句)5%1 How old are you? &&&2 Who’s that girl?3 Look at the baby. &&&4 Is that man your uncle?5 Happy Birthday!
解题老师:
C Listen and number (听录音,给图片标序号)(听两遍)12%&
C a4 b6 c1 d5 e7&f3 g8 h2C Listen and number1 &&&G: Don’t shout in class.2 &&&Look! A cat is behind the door.3 &&&Tom and Jim are twins.4 &&&M: You’re late,Mike.B: I’m sorry.5 &&&It’s eight o’clock. It’s time for class.6 &&&Look at the farm.7 &&&W: Open the door, please.B:&OK.8 &&&Three ducks are under the tree
解题老师:
D Listen and choose(听录音,选出所听到的句子)( & & )1 &&&a&&&&Can&I&have a look?&&&&b&&&&Can&I&help you?( & & )2 &&&a&&&&Do you like apples?&&&&b&&&&Would you iike an apple?( &&&)3&&&&a&&&&How are you?&&&&b&&&&Here you are.( &&&)4&&&&a&&&&I have six pencils,&&&&b&&&&! have six pens.( & &)5 &&&a&&&&Don't look at Sam.&&&&b&&&&Don't listen to Sam.( &&&)6&a&Are those pears?&&&&b&Those are pears.
D 1a 2b 3b 4a 5b 6aD Listen and choose1 &&&Can I have a look?2 &&&Would you like an apple?3 &&&Here you are.4 &&&I have six pencils.5 &&&Don’t listen to Sanr6 &&&Are those pears?
解题老师:
E Listen and Judge (听录音,判断正误)(听两遍)8% &&&•
E&1 & &2 &3 & &4 & &5 & & 6 & &7 & &8 & &E Listen and judge1 &&&Mike and Liu Tao are friends.2 &&&G: Eat a sweet, please.3 &&&Look! The bird is flying away.4 &&&Open the lunch box.5 &&&W: Wake up, Wang Bing.6 &&&Bobby is a clever mouse.7 &&&These are pigs.8 &&&G: What are these?B: They’re schoolbags.
解题老师:
F Listen and circle (听录音,圈出正确的应答)(听两遍)12%1 &&&a&&&&No, thanks.&&&&b&&&&Come in, please.2 &&&a&&&&Here you are.&&&&b&&&&It's a crayon.3 &&&a&&&&How nice!&&&&b&&&&It's not my picture.4 &&&a&She's eleven.&&&&b&She's my cousin Linda.5 &&&a&&&&No, they aren't.&&&&b&&&&They’re pears.6 &&&a&&&&It's under your desk.&&&&b&&&&Yes, it’s your book.
F&1b 2b 3a 4b 5a 6aF Listen and circle1 &&&May I come in?2 &&&What’s this?3 &&&Look at my picture.4 &&&Who’s that girl?5 &&&Are those your bags?6 &&&Where’s my book?
解题老师:
G Listen and write(听录音,完成句子)(听两遍)1 &&&Close your&&&&. please.2 &&&Don’tthe cake now.3 &&&Where’s your_?4 &&&It's time for_.5 &&&Who’s that&&?&&&&.
G 1 book 2 eat 3 ruler 4 bed 5 manG Listen and write1 &&&Close your book, please.2 &&&Don’t eat the cake now.3 &&&Where’s your ruler?4 &&&lt5s time for bed.5 &&&Who’s that man?
解题老师:
H Listen and number&(B斤录音,给图中的物品标序号)(听两遍)7%
H a1 b4 c5 d3 e2H Listen and numberIt is seven o’clock.&Liu Tao is sleeping on the bed.&His ball is&under the bed.&On the table, you can&see two eggs and three apples.
解题老师:
I Listen and choose (听录音,选出所听到的内容)(听两遍)10%( &&&)1&&&&a&&&&wake up&&&&b&&&&stand up( &&&j&&&&2&&&&a&&&&eat eggs&&&&b&&&&eat apples( &&&)3&&&&a&&&&a toy car&&&&b&&&&a big car( & )4&a&a beautiful cat &&&b&a beautiful bird( &&&)5&&&&a&&&&stand on your desk&&&&b&&&&sit on your desk
I &1a 2b 3a 4b 5bI Listen and choose1 &&&Wake up, Eddie. Breakfast is&ready.2 &&&It’s time to eat apples.3 &&&I want a toy car, Mum.4 &&&I can see a beautiful bird in the&tree.5 &&&Don’t sit on your desk.
解题老师:
J Read and circle (找出每组中不同类的单词)10%1&&&&a chair&&&&b bird&&&&c&desk&&&&d&blackboard2 &&&a&&&&friend&&&&b&&&&father&&&&c&&&&mother&&&&d&&&&sister3 &&&a&&&&drink&&&&b&&&&eat&&&&c&&&&boy&&&&d&&&&run4&&&&a&&&&dinner&&&&b&&&&lunch&&&&c&&&&breakfast&&&&d&&&&pear5 &&&a&&&&cow&&&&b&&&&hot dog&&&&c&&&&pig&&&&d&&&&duck
J 1b 2a 3c 4d 5b
解题老师:
K Read and judge(阅读对话,判断正误)Betty: Hi, Tina. Welcome to my home (家).Tina: Thank you, Betty.Betty: Please sit down. Would you like some cakes?Tina: No, thanks.&I’d&like some water (水),please.Betty: All right.Tina: What are those on the floor?Betty: They’re my new robots.Tina: They're so cool! Can I have a look?Betty: Sure.1 &&&Tina is at Betty's home.2 &&&Tina would like some cakes.3 &&&Tina would like some water.4 &&&The robots are on the floor.5 &&&The robots are not new.6 &&&Tina wants (想要)to see the robots.
K&1 & 2 & 3 & 4 &5 &6&
解题老师:
L&Read and&write (根据情境提示,完成对话) 8%四点钟了, Mr Green告诉Mike该回家了,并让Mike关上窗户。桌上有一支钢 笔,Mr Green问是不是Mike的,Mike说不是,他的钢笔是蓝色的。最后两人&相互道别。Mr Green: It's four o'clock. Time to go home.Mike:& (1)
,&Mr Green. &Mr Green: Please& (2)
.Mike: Yes,Mr Green.Mr Green: Is this your pen,Mike?Mike: No⑶
Mr Green: OK. Goodbye,Mike.Mike:(4)
, Mr Green
L 1 OK&2 close the windows3 My pen is blue.4 Goodbye
解题老师:
D Listen and match (听录音,将相关图片连线)(听两遍)18%
D 1b 2c 3e 4a 5fD Listen and match1 &&&M: Please close the door, YangLing.G: All right.2 &&&W: Bobby, drink some milk.B: Thank you.3 &&&M: Helen, is this your Englishbook?G: Yes, it is.4 &&&W: Would you like an ice cream,Sam?B: Yes, please.5 &&&W: Liu Tao, what colour is thiscap?B: Ifs red.6 &&&W: Mike, this robot is for you.B: Oh, thank you!
练习册名称:2016年课课练小学英语三年级下册译林版
年级:三年级
学科:英语
卷册:下册
版本:译林版}

我要回帖

更多关于 wowtalk职场英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信