如何评价amazing frog怎么联机 这款游戏

总共 11 款应用
鬼畜一次来源是日语,鬼畜游戏指的是有自虐倾向的游戏,这类游戏的特点就是难度极高,并且非常考验玩家的操作与应变能力,且多为动作类的游戏。通常情况下玩家将能够在这些高难度的鬼畜游戏体验中收获刺激感与欢乐,
总共 15 款应用
另类游戏指的是那些与主流游戏并不切近的游戏,这类游戏往往拥有千奇百怪的创意独特的游玩法,甚至有很多游戏都是属于独立游戏。这类的游戏往往会打败玩家的固有思维,创造一种全新或者怪异的玩法,如果你是一个好奇
青蛙模拟器Amazing Frog 汉化pc硬盘版
类型:策略模拟
语言:中文
大小:5.04G
日期:16-01-28
类型:动作射击
大小:3.51G
日期:13-06-19
大小:401M
日期:15-11-04
类型:即时战略
大小:8.03G
日期:12-11-07
类型:体育竞技
大小:3.03G
日期:12-11-12
大小:1.82G
日期:14-11-04
类型:赛车竞速
大小:1.76G
日期:14-01-17
类型:休闲游戏
大小:8.2M
日期:16-05-20
语言:繁体中文
大小:4.35G
类型:动作冒险
大小:121M
日期:15-01-12
大小:5.04G
日期:16-01-28
大小:401M
日期:15-11-04
类型:体育竞技
大小:38.09G
日期:14-10-08
大小:264M
日期:12-11-07
类型:赛车竞速
大小:1.76G
日期:14-01-17
大小:378M
日期:14-12-24
类型:动作冒险
语言:英文
大小:59.4M
日期:11-10-15
大小:3.51G
大小:1.82G
日期:14-11-04
大小:3.60G
日期:13-06-21
◎ 我们收集了众多网友经常出现的问题,点击浏览:如果下载的时候提示 &Service Unavailable& ?请务必使用
下载本站游戏!
◎ 游戏1号群:336883(满),游戏2号群:,欢迎加入。
◎ 提供 青蛙模拟器Amazing Frog
中文破解版,保证完全无毒病,请大家放心下载.
◎ 本站仅创建用户沟通交流的平台,所展示的游戏资源内容均来自于用户上传分享,版权问题均与我站无关。资源仅作为用户间分享讨论之用,如该游戏触犯了您的权利,请发送至邮箱:,我们第一时间给予删除。to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Amazing Frog?
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 20 Nov, 2014
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&This is the all new Amazing Frog? universe. It is growing, the capabilities, the vehicles, the modes. The story of how a Frog can rise to become Swindon's Flatulent Super Hero will unfold as we add content and features to the game. We love sandbox physics gameplay and how you make your own challenges. Ultimately we want you, the player to have more control over what goes on in Swindon.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&We are aiming to take it out of Early Access next year, there are currently so many ways to play Amazing Frog? But we want more Swindon, more vehicles, more challenges, more physics chaos. It will be hard to know when to stop and move to full release and even then we will not stop having plans for expanding the Amazing Frog Universe!&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&Our vision is to make a frog based, online, GTA style, rag doll sandbox game, based in our home town of Swindon.
The full version should offer a more well rounded game environment. Each building is being demolished and reconstructed by the Swindon Town Council. Amazing Frog? will always be driven by sandbox gameplay and general messing about, but we are integrating progression systems seamlessly integrated to more worlds, challenges and battles.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&In Amazing Frog? 1 to 4 players can enjoy the town environment of Swindon, where you can catapult yourself into sky, over the building on trampolines and explosives for mad ups and to get to hard to reach places. Or you can take it easy and go to the Park, enjoy a game of chess, interact with NPC frogs and
play football and basket ball.
If you are feeling more adventurous you can search for the hidden trophies, cookies and guns. If you want to get around quicker you can drive cars, buses and trucks, pull stunts or race each other. Or mix all of the above.
From Swindon you can visit Fart Gyms, just chill in your Hideout or search for the Sewer and the underground LAB. There are also Zombies (..naturally).
If you manage to escape over &The Wall& there is 20km of Landscape to explore that we are constantly adding features to.
If you are stuck for what to do you can set yourself challenges, &can I get to the blimp& , &can i land a car on that building&, &what's that on that mountain& , &where are the other trophies&
Also for the Early Access version, we have created a set of small test worlds with simple sandbox gameplay. These small worlds we intend to grow into what will eventually be called &Party Mode&
Throughout the game there is a simple &Jump to Join& mechanic. Hit jump on one of the controllers or the keyboard and a player can join the game. Each world supports up to 4 players in split screen.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&The plan is for the Early Access version to be cheaper. As we progress towards the full release of
Amazing Frog? the game will get bigger and bigger so get involved early.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&So much of the fun in building Amazing Frog? is in watching people play it. We want to see what people challenge themselves to do. Many modes have been and will be inspired by how people get their frog on, either on their own or with friends. We love physics sandbox games and are still amazed at how gameplay can unfold differently each time you play. We want to see what you do! Everyone plays differently. Use the steam community features. come at us on twitter and Facebook. The game development process will be effected by your feedback.&
Buy Amazing Frog?
Recent updates
Since the last Devblog we have fixing a lot of leftover problems inherited from “The Big Switch” (see Devblog 008). Luckily, by its very nature, that process of “fixing” soon evolves into a process of refinement.
SwindonShire
Hal has spent a lot of time with the landscape, adding to its detail at a geological level, preparing it for a new layer of flora and fauna and subsequently, what we are most excited about - a layer of civil frog engineering. Also having the time to refine the landscape has made it possible to reduce the impact on the CPU .( i.e. making it run better ) We’re excited about this as, oddly, even though the landscape looks more detailed it seem to run more efficiently than before. We will most likely dedicate a whole devblog to this at some point.
On the one hand I want to get a beta out as soon as possible for online frog activity, but i don’t want to just release the bare minimum. I have been getting a lot of questions about what shape the beta is going to take. It is an evolving process, like Amazing Frog? always has been. But, in terms of how the Beta will be delivered, we do not want players to lose the content from f0.2.8, so its likely that we will create a split build. This will mean that you can have both versions until the new one is ready to fully replace the Unity 4 build. We want to be sure that the new version is working ok before we remove the current version. Also this gives us some small opportunities to fix any outstanding bugs in f0.2.8c.
The features available for online will grow as we add updates. For example, right now I have no plans to set up a bunch of dedicated servers, its too soon to think like that. We just want to empower players to play online with each other and to give you as much control as possible on how to set up your online game. This week I have been looking at how to provide frogs with these controls. It will be done through the fPhone. The fPhone will need an upgrade in terms of controls and components, but it should give you the ability to play Amazing Frog? for a bit and then at any point decide to open your game to other players or jump into someone elses.
A Social fApp, essentially… I am sure you can have a guess at what we are going to call it. Growing the companies that exist in SwindonShire is something very high on our agenda.
We will be making specific game types and modes in time, but thats the format we are heading for initially. As I said though, this is an evolving process.
Stuff we are thinking about.
There are loads of awesome Amazing Frog? videos that inspire us for all sort of reasons and we are really thankful for that, but I just wanted to share Pungence’s Olympics video as its a good example of a video that inspires gameplay and can help shape development. Often, when we are wrapped up in either fixing, building and developing its refreshing to think about how Amazing Frog? is being played. Its no secret that we haven’t added achievements officially, but we do know that there is a hell of a lot of stuff you can try or learn to do. After watching this video we spent a while talking about how you could set and possibly share your own tasks or challenges. Especially since we will be connecting players together through online, we started to think very seriously not just about what shape a system like that might take but also very seriously how we could develop it. It also reminds us of the many conversations we have had about a whole stream of activity that could be fitting of some kind of reward. Anything from
how many exploded cars in a single jump, or longest airtime on a BMX :)
Questions from the community.
from that thread i posted last week ...
LegionOfSkeletron asked
are you guys planning to add some kind of plane? or are you sticking with blimps? also I would love to see some stunting mechanics, such as being able to stand on vehicles while there moving or, even better, some kind of just cause three style grapple. Btw, great work fayju! keep it up :D
First off - thanks. Planes- yes. We can't say when it will happen and it is typical of us to make a spaceship before a biplane, but we have a list or crafts that we are working on.
Stunting mechanics ... we have a few things in mind yes. on grapple - we did try out a tongue in the early stages of Amazing Frog development, it was very powerful but very glitchy. We decided to drop it back then and revisit grapple when the game was more developed...
Teemo asked
Will a debug menu or something similar to Skate 3s menu where you spawn items in such as containers, ramps and cars ever be added?
Usually something like this exists in a game because its something that the developers use while building the game. This is not something we have been using yet. Hal and I have often discussed how we could use more in game tools to help us to test things. We do have plans around this purely to help us develop, if it will turn into a feature i do not know yet. The movie camera is an example of an object that is derived from us wanting to do something for ourselves, we wanted to make screenshots and movie clips (not that we have got around to updating the store page). Besides, after the movie camera it was clear to us that we needed something more GoPro ish to get some trailer footage. Spawning stuff is not out of the question... we do have a major frog item that is as important as the fPhone in the works which I will talk about when unity 5 version is more stable.
Pootispaghetti9001
How fleshed out will the frogluminati be? When will story come into play? And also specifics on the UI and capacity of online and if there will be any other features that will be online other than multiplayer?
Firstly Pooti, what's the frog illuminati?
Online, currently we are all about making it work, it's not easy. A bit like I was saying earlier, we want to add features like survival modes and team stuff, sharing data, but we also don't know how this is going to evolve.
Zeron asked
Where will the garage where you park your modded cars be located in the map? Also, will it have a parts shop included in it or is it going to be separate from the garage?
So the area outside the hideout was always intended to be your &driveway& however we may have to build an extension, for reasons that may become clearer in the future. As for a parts shop, yes. The frog Milk Coffee Co. Shop was created to test out the whole shop thing and we intend to flesh out the entire high street with shops. Each shop can take us a few weeks and I will announce when we have entered our shop creation frenzy... It's not yet as we are focused on &the big switch& and online.
Also modding the cars - as esteban_da_good asked about the Tiny Poopers, yes all vehicles will follow... But it takes a lot of Hal's time to make all the custom parts so it will start with just the folvo, frog all other vehicles to follow.
Alex Costa
I actually have a question as I am a bit of a football fan. Will the Swindon Town Stadium be added at some point? I think it would be interesting.
Hmmm... We need a stadium, eventually. Where else could the ceremony of Claw-Plach happen? But as to its purpose, I'm not sure how grounded in the reality of Swindon a stadium would be. It is not as high on our list as many other architectural necessities, like a network of roads, for example and maybe more roundabouts.
And Finally from Hypnotoad
Can you guys add it so the police have guns to make them more threatening. And so that they also have a police helicopter please and thank you.
Thankfully in the UK the police don't carry guns that often.... But in Amazing Frog?
For me, your question is asking -will we see an update to the FrogLife(TM) system that allows frogs (including police) to carry guns.
Yes. However as we move through all the components of Amazing Frog? Not just making them work in Unity 5, but also online ready, FrogLife(TM) is one I will not be able to upgrade until the later stages of this process.
Thanks for all the questions, it really helps explain the process, keep adding to the thread and I will try and answer all in due course. Also I need to condense the suggestions down to something manageable too to put into a post. Also thanks to you all in the community who help out, it doesn't go unnoticed.
Things have been moving on with Amazing Frog? But its difficult to decide what to talk about. Some things, like whats new beasts we are working on, we would probably want to keep to ourselves, as we don’t want to spoil the surprise. Other things like day to day development I would imagine could be a bit boring to read about, but I guess thats the nature of Game Development…bits of fun at the summits of mountains of hard work.
Lets start with the boring stuff.
The Boring Stuff
Most of my time has been wrapped up with Online and I am quite happy with how things are going (considering online rag doll physics is not generally recommended). If we had followed the recommended paths of game development I’m pretty sure Amazing Frog? wouldn’t exist. Even so, the process so far has forced an unavoidable restructuring of the frog. Originally, I was quite frustrated about this, as not only is restructuring boring as hell, its very demanding to keep track of where you are. When i look at the positives emerging from this restructure, its feeling very encouraging and I can see glimpses of how much I am going to enjoy playing it when its ready.
In the restructure I have had to look at how “split screen” works, how the controls are implemented and indeed assigned, how frogs are loaded, how scenes are “built”, what time of day it is and all sorts of customisable attributes. This is leading to players, ultimately, having more control over setting up their game experience. I want control over these variants while developing and now I have things available like the fOS and our UI system it should make it pretty straight forward to expose a lot of these customisable attributes in game.
Bit boring to develop, but its going to be awesome to test.
Quality
Not sure if I have mentioned this, but we loves Unity 5… :)
There are so many graphical enhancements available to us now. And as much as the frog has been undergoing mass reconstruction for physics and online, So too has the Architecture and the assets. We know also that its imperative that we don’t cripple your machines, so as much as the graphics are undergoing improvements we are also considering how to address quality settings. We don’t want to lose the aesthetic of Amazing Frog? we just want it to feel more detailed and take full advantage of the new redesigned pipelines in U5.
With the the day/night system its also important that all assets can work with varying light and environment conditions. I touched on this last time, its an ongoing concern.
Vrog
On a more exciting note, Car Modding is becoming a reality, Hal recreated the original Amazing Frog Car (the Vrog ) and in doing so has made all the other vehicles obsolete :) and put me in a position where building a system to fully customise the cars in game is now unavoidable. There is a high level of customisation available for this one car, with all manner of options that we are going to have a wicked fun time calibrating and testing. More to come on how this progresses, other vehicles will follow suit …and, of course, we need a car show room and mod shop.
Stay tuned, we are working as fast as we can and we really want to get some multiplayer tests out there as soon as possible, but there is still quite a lot to do, so be patient.
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Amazing Frog? is a Hardcore Parkour openworld buffet of bonkers physics sandbox gameplay.
Welcome to the town of Swindon, UK. Home to flatulant super hero, Amazing Frog?
Start in hideout, play on your own or split screen with your friends
Enter Swindon where you can drive cars, buses and mobility scooters, jump on trampolines, fire yourself out of cannons, into explosions, search for trophies and Tvs and reach the heights and a whole lot more. Its your Swindon do as you please.
Take a quiet trip to the Swindon fArt Gallery if it pleases you…. Feeling aggressive ? find a crossbow, machine gun or laser and shoot the hell out of each other.
Visit the Fart Gyms for a workout or discover the Zombie filled underground Sewers.
Plan your escape of Swindon to explore Greater SwindonShire (a 20KM island) where you can go offloading, ride pigs, discover secrets, go for a swim or drive boat in the surrounding Ocean and Lakes
... but watch our for the relentless sharks… cos they huuuuungry.
Remember to always The Swindon Town Planning Office after an Update. This is where Gaz and Hal from Fayju will notify you in game of updates and additions.
Play in VR if you want to get super dizzy. Comfort not guaranteed. I mean if you like being hurled way up in the sky by an explosion or driving a car of a building in VR… then this mode is for you. Currently supports Oculus.
There is also a bunch of test Rooms to play around in. For testing out vehicles, trampolines , weapon testing facilities, playing with sharks… basically seeing what your frog can do. Many mechanics are built in these test rooms.
a 20Km Landscape
A whole bunch of vehicles
4 player split screen
Oculus VR support.
Pigging backs… and pigs
ridiculous ragdolls, trampolines, cannons and explosions
Weapons like crossbows lasers and machine-guns
Vicious Sharks
Swimmming ish and Boats in the ocean
Fully fitted Fart Gym
Underground Zombie Frogs in the Sewers
A Giant chessboard
A bunch of test rooms
and a whole lot of mystery...
play together.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 2.0 GHZ Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB Graphics
Storage: 400 MB available space
Recommended:
Processor: 2.5GHZ Quad core
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 1024 MB Graphics
Storage: 900 MB available space
Minimum:
Processor: 2.0 GHZ dual core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB Graphics card
Recommended:
Processor: 2.5GHZ Quad core
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 1024 MB Graphics
Storage: 900 MB available space
Minimum:
Processor: i5 2 GHZ quad
Graphics: 1GB
Recommended:
Processor: i7 quad
Graphics: 2GB
Amazing Frog?(TM) (C) FAYJU ltd. 2015
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(35 reviews)
Very Positive
(566 reviews)
Early Access Review
The most serious parkour game in the world. Jump from roof top to roof top, light on your feet, and fart on frogs from above. Best game in years.
Early Access Review
goat simulator but with a frog and its actually being developed instead of just being half ?????tbh you should be careful with buying this game though as all early access games, im not saying its bad, im just saying you may end up getting bored and tired of waiting for an update afte its good for achievement hunters though, also, theres only 2 devs for this game so like, go easy on em k??
Early Access Review
Product received for free
I like the game alot it is a some what challenge but it is very fun
Early Access Review
its frogtastic!
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
this is an amazing game but for some of the frog skins, can you make places outside the city like the arctic, the batcave, the helicarrier, etc. and i hope for a joker or robin skin. please do that
Early Access Review
This game is so fun!there is so much to explore and do.i love the character customisation and exploring the world for new outfits.
Early Access Review
WOW I LOVE THIS GAME! btw i met the peaple who made this game (if the makers are reading this then hey guys its me jack) :) i love how the frogs fart in this game XD Love it keep going!Btw my pc is like super slow so its kinda hard to play but once im in the sewers killing zombies no lag so mabey its cus the swindon map is so big or somthing.. i dont know anyway great game bye :D
Early Access Review
Its Pretty Good (just needs an update...)
Early Access Review
the game is amazing but i would like if it had online and steam workshop
Early Access Review
this game is miserably wonderful,Goat simulator + GTA,Open world + humor,Crazy + family friendly....It's amazing
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Great meme but it needs music.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
WOW I LOVE THIS GAME! btw i met the peaple who made this game (if the makers are reading this then hey guys its me jack) :) i love how the frogs fart in this game XD Love it keep going!Btw my pc is like super slow so its kinda hard to play but once im in the sewers killing zombies no lag so mabey its cus the swindon map is so big or somthing.. i dont know anyway great game bye :D
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Early Access Review
its frogtastic!
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Great game, especially with online coming out, really fun with local multiplayer!I can't wait to see this game progress. Keep up the great work.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
the game is amazing but i would like if it had online and steam workshop
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Product received for free
I like the game alot it is a some what challenge but it is very fun
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
This game is so fun!there is so much to explore and do.i love the character customisation and exploring the world for new outfits.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
SO MUCH FUUUN MUST BUY GAME!
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 amazing frog攻略 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信