求苹果a1502 emc2875emc2678的尺寸

Hosting and bandwidth provided by .
Complete technical specifications for every Apple Mac released in 2013 are listed below. For other years, see the main
additionally may be of interest.
To view each Mac released from 1984 to the present on a dynamic, interactive timeline, you also may 's
For iPod, iPhone and iPad models,
offers a separate
section as well as the .
If you find this page useful, please
Thank you.
Click on the triangle to the left of a system to open &Quick Specs& -- identifiers and basic configuration details -- and click on the name or image for complete specifications. You also can
a Mac by its serial number and other identifiers.
Asterisks indicate that
important details are provided on the applicable specs page.
| Also see:
is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind whatsoever.
, and the author thereof, shall not be held responsible or liable, under any circumstances, for any
damages resulting from the use or inability to use the information within. For complete disclaimer and copyright
information please read and understand the
. Use of any content or images without expressed permission is not allowed, although links to any page are welcomed and appreciated.商品名称:
京东价:暂无报价
评价得分:
咨询内容:
请问MacBook Pro A1502 EMC2678能不能用720系列
京东回复:
您好!请您参照页面方式查询笔记本年份,再对照兼容性列表选型,感谢您对京东的支持!祝您购物愉快!
发表咨询:
声明:您可在购买前对产品包装、颜色、运输、库存等方面进行咨询,我们有专人进行回复!因厂家随时会更改一些产品的包装、颜色、产地等参数,所以该回复仅在当时对提问者有效,其他网友仅供参考!咨询回复的工作时间为:周一至周五,9:00至18:00,请耐心等待工作人员回复。
咨询类型:
库存及配送
发票及保修
促销及赠品
京东承诺:商品均为原装正品行货,自带机打发票,严格执行国家三包政策,享受全国联保服务。
功能咨询:咨询商品功能建议您拨打各品牌的官方客服电话,以便获得更准确的信息。
发货时间:现货:下单后一日内即可发货;在途:一般1-2天发货; 预订:一般1-6天可发货;无货:已售完,相应物流中心覆盖地区内的用户不能购买
运&&&&费:如需查看快递运输收费标准及免运费规则,
货到付款:如需查看开通货到付款地区及运费,
上门自提:上门自提不收取运费,如需查看全部自提点位置、地图、注意事项,
物流中心:京东商城拥有北京、上海、广州三个物流中心,各物流中心覆盖不同的城市,
限&&&&额:如需查看各银行在线支付限额,
大额支付:快钱支付中的招行、工行、建行、农行、广发支持大额支付,最高单笔一次支付10000元
分期付款:单个商品价格在500元以上,可使用中国银行、招商银行发行的信用卡申请分期付款,
货到付款:如需查看开通货到付款地区及运费,
京东承诺:商品均为原装正品行货,自带机打发票,严格执行国家三包政策,享受全国联保服务。
发票类型:京东商城所售商品均自带机打发票,在提供相关企业资料证明后,可申请开取增值税发票。
退 换 货:京东商城为您提供完善的退换货服务,
咨询内容:
多品类齐全,轻松购物
快多仓直发,极速配送
好正品行货,精致服务
省天天低价,畅选无忧Hosting and bandwidth provided by .
Retina Display MacBook Pro Q&A - Published August 12, 2014
To be notified of new Q&As, sign up 's .
If you find this page useful, please
Thank you.
What are all the differences between the &Mid-2014& Retina Display MacBook Pro models and the &Late 2013& models replaced?
Please note that all models mentioned in this Q&A have been discontinued. However, this Q&A is up-to-date and can be quite helpful for anyone buying or selling one of these models on the used market.
The &Late 2013& and &Mid-2014& Retina Display MacBook Pro models look identical. Even the internal differences are small, and they share some identifiers, so it is quite easy to mistake these models for one another.
Specifically, the , ,
,, , , , and
are &Mid-2014& systems.
The , , , , , , , and
are &Late 2013& ones.
Because the differences between these lines are subtle, they are particularly important to note. The identifiers that are unique also are critical to reference,
has documented them by hand, as always.
Photo Credit: Apple, Inc. (Retina Display MacBook Pro -- 13& Left, 15& Right)
External Similarities & Differences
All Retina Display MacBook Pro models use similar -- and essentially &sealed& -- aluminum and glass cases that are uniformly thick. All of the 15-Inch models are the same dimensions -- 0.71 of an inch thick, 14.13 inches wide, and 9.73 inches deep -- and weigh 4.46 pounds (2.02 kg).
Earlier 13-Inch models are a bit thicker, but the &Late 2013& and &Mid-2014& models are the same dimensions, as well -- 0.71 of an inch thick, 12.35 inches wide, and 8.62 inches deep -- and weigh 3.46 pounds (1.57 kg).
All of these notebooks have a high-resolution LED-backlit widescreen &Retina& display. Specifically, the 13-Inch models all have a 13.3& widescreen
(227 ppi) display and the 15-Inch models have a 15.4& widescreen
(220 ppi) display. By default, all 13-Inch and 15-Inch Retina Display MacBook Pro models run at
and , respectively, but && which provides four times the detail of earlier displays.
Additionally, each of these notebooks has a full-size &chiclet-style& backlit keyboard, a glass &no button& trackpad with &inertial scrolling& support, integrated stereo speakers, dual microphones, and an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam.
Connectivity Differences (or Lack Thereof)
The &Late 2013& and &Mid-2014& MacBook Pro models have identical connectivity.
Both lines have
two USB 3.0 ports, two &Thunderbolt 2& ports, an HDMI port, an audio out port, an SDXC card slot, Bluetooth 4.0,
802.11ac Wi-Fi, and a && power connector port.
Thunderbolt-to-Gigabit Ethernet and Thunderbolt-to-Firewire 800 adapters also are offered at additional cost.
Identification Differences
The &Late 2013& and &Mid-2014& MacBook Pro models share . Specifically, the
13-Inch models from both lines are model number , whereas the 15-Inch models from both lines are model number .
In software, these notebooks share , too. The 13-Inch models are
and the 15-Inch models are
and , depending on whether they have a single integrated graphics processor or dual graphics processors, respectively.
Consequently,
are better for more unique identification. As always,
carefully hand documented this info for your convenience:
MacBook Pro
EMC Number
15-Inch (Integrated Graphics)
15-Inch (Dual Graphics)
15-Inch (Integrated Graphics)
15-Inch (Dual Graphics)
Additionally, 's
feature -- as well as the
-- also can uniquely identify each one of the Retina Display MacBook Pro models by their serial numbers.
Internal Differences
Internally, the &Late 2013& and &Mid-2014& MacBook Pro models are very similar. In fact, notebooks of the same display size in each line only differ internally by processors as well as the amount of pre-installed default memory (on some models).
Both lines use the &Haswell& architecture, have 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM memory that is soldered to the motherboard and cannot be upgraded after the initial system purchase, a proprietary -- albeit removable -- && SSD running on a PCIe 2.0 x2 interface, and batteries that are unfortunately
The 13-Inch models in both lines have dual core processors and
a single &integrated&
Intel Iris 5100 graphics processor that shares system memory.
The 15-Inch models in both lines all have quad core processors but entry-level models just have a single integrated graphics processor -- the
Iris Pro 5200 (which also has 128 MB
of &Crystalwell& embedded DRAM on the CPU package to provide more memory bandwidth). The higher-end 15-Inch models have a NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M graphics processor with
dedicated GDDR5 memory in addition to the Iris Pro 5200 graphics processor.
< differentiates between 15-Inch low-end models with &IG& for Integrated Graphics and the higher-end models with &DG& for Dual Graphics.
in place batteries in the
&Late 2013& and &Mid-2014& notebooks both provide the same amount of battery life. 9 hours and 8 hours, for models with 13-Inch and 15-Inch displays, respectively.
Comparison Charts
The major differences between the 13-Inch and 15-Inch &Late 2013& and &Mid-2014& Retina Display MacBook Pro models are summarized below. Please refer to the
page for the model of interest for complete details.
13-Inch &Late 2013& & &Mid-2014& MacBook Pro Differences
The 13-Inch models differ only by processors, standard RAM, some identifiers, and original pricing in some markets:
13& Late 2013
13& Mid-2014
Processor Speed:
2.4, 2.6, 2.8 GHz
2.6, 2.8, 3.0 GHz
Processor Type:
Core i5 (I5-4258U)
Core i5 (I5-4288U)
Core i7 (I7-4558U)
Core i5 (I5-4278U)
Core i5 (I5-4308U)
Core i7 (I7-4578U)
System Architecture:
Standard RAM:
4 GB, 8 GB&
Maximum RAM:
Standard Storage:
128, 256, 512 GB
128, 256, 512 GB
Integrated Graphics:
VRAM (Shared):
Display Size:
13.3& Widescreen
13.3& Widescreen
Display Resolution:
Battery Life:
Dimensions:
0.71 x 12.35 x 8.62
0.71 x 12.35 x 8.62
3.46 lbs (1.57 kg)
3.46 lbs (1.57 kg)
Order Number (US):
EMC Number:
Model Identifier:
Original Price (US):
Original Price (UK):
Original Price (CA):
Original Price (AU):
& RAM can be upgraded only at the time of initial purchase. RAM is soldered in place.
15-Inch &Late 2013& & &Mid-2014& MacBook Pro Differences
The 15-Inch models vary only by processor, standard RAM in entry-level configurations, some identifiers, and original pricing:
15& Late 2013
15& Mid-2014
Processor Speeds:
2.0 GHz, 2.3 GHz, 2.6 GHz
2.2 GHz, 2.5 GHz, 2.8 GHz
Processor Type:
Core i7 (I7-4750HQ)
Core i7 (I7-4850HQ)
Core i7 (I7-4960HQ)
Core i7 (I7-4770HQ)
Core i7 (I7-4870HQ)
Core i7 (I7-4980HQ)
System Architecture:
Standard RAM:
8 GB, 16 GB
Maximum RAM:
Standard Storage:
256 GB, 512 GB
256 GB, 512 GB
Graphics Processor(s):
Iris Pro 5200
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M*
Iris Pro 5200
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M*
GDDR5 VRAM:
128 MB/2 GB*
128 MB/2 GB*
Display Size:
15.4& Widescreen
15.4& Widescreen
Display Resolution:
Battery Life:
Dimensions:
0.71 x 14.13 x 9.73
0.71 x 14.13 x 9.73
4.46 lbs (2.02 kg)
4.46 lbs (2.02 kg)
Order Numbers (US):
EMC Number:
Model Identifier:
Intro Price (US):
Intro Price (UK):
Intro Price (CA):
Intro Price (AU):
& RAM could be upgraded only at the time of initial purchase. RAM is soldered in place.
* The entry-level &Late 2013& (ME293LL/A) and &Mid-2014& (MGXA2LL/A) configurations only have a single Iris Pro 5200 graphics processor. This graphics processor has 128 MB
of &Crystalwell& embedded DRAM on the CPU package, but these systems do not have dedicated GDDR5 VRAM.
For introductory pricing in dozens of other countries, see the &Global Prices& on the specs page for each Mac as well as the && section .
Comparison Summary
Ultimately, the &Mid-2014& MacBook Pro models are a very minor improvement compared to their predecessors. They provide
and some configurations offer more default RAM, but that's just about it.
These are welcomed improvements -- one
never can be too good looking or have too much RAM -- but the improvements are so minor that the previous &Late 2013& models certainly remained well worth considering after the release of the &Mid-2014& line.
Of course, now that both lines are available at a discount on the used market, each certainly remains well worth considering, too.
Used MacBook Pro Purchase Options
There many places to purchase a &Late 2013& or &Mid-2014& MacBook Pro on the used market. However, purchasing from a quality company with an extensive track record in the Mac market -- and after sales support -- will provide the best experience and save you money and time, too.
In the US, site sponsor
models available free of sales tax.
also has a selection of used MacBook Pro models at affordable prices. If you need to sell a MacBook Pro, PowerMax
on older models toward the purchase of a newer MacBook Pro or anything else they sell and
will buy your
directly for fast cash.
In Ireland, site sponsor
sells a variety of used
models with free shipping. Affordable shipping is provided across the EU, too.
Finally, if you need to sell a MacBook Pro anywhere in Southeast Asia, Singapore-based site sponsor
provides quick money for
as well as all other Macs and even Windows notebooks.
Please also 's
feature to dynamically compare any MacBook Pro model to any other Mac.
is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind whatsoever.
, and the author thereof, shall not be held responsible or liable, under any circumstances, for any
damages resulting from the use or inability to use the information within. For complete disclaimer and copyright
information please read and understand the
. Use of any content or images without expressed permission is not allowed, although links to any page are welcomed and appreciated.}

我要回帖

更多关于 a1502 emc2678 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信