Publisher:
Release Date: 25 Jan, 2011
Buy Magicka
Buy Magicka - Four Pack
Includes four copies of Magicka - Send the extra copies to your friends
Packages that include this game
Buy Magicka Collection
Includes 23 items:
Magicka, Magicka: Aspiring Musician Robes, Magicka: Dungeons and Daemons, Magicka: Dungeons and Gargoyles, Magicka: Final Frontier, Magicka: Frozen Lake, Magicka: Gamer Bundle, Magicka: Grimnir's Laboratory, Magicka: Heirlooms Item Pack, Magicka: Holiday Spirit Item Pack, Magicka: Horror Props Item Pack, Magicka: Lonely Island Cruise, Magicka: Marshlands, Magicka: Mega Villain Robes, Magicka: Nippon, Magicka: Party Robes, Magicka: Peculiar Gadgets Item Pack, Magicka: The Other Side of the Coin, Magicka: The Stars Are Left, Magicka: The Watchtower, Magicka: Tower of Niflheim, Magicka: Vietnam, Magicka: Wizard's Survival Kit
Buy Paradox Indie Bundle
Includes 4 items:
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition, Magicka, Teleglitch: Die More Edition, The Showdown Effect
Buy World of Magicka Bundle
Includes 28 items:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
Steam Big Picture
About This Game
Magicka is a satirical action-adventure game set in a rich fantasy world based on Norse mythology. The player assumes the role of a wizard from a sacred order tasked with stopping an evil sorcerer who has thrown the world into turmoil, his foul creations besieging the forces of good.
Players will be able to combine the elements to cast spells, wreaking havoc and devastation on the minions of darkness. They will also be able to team up with friends and fight their way through the campaign, or test their skills in the magickal arts through other challenging modes.
In Magicka, up to four players take on a grand adventure to save their world from certain doom using a fully dynamic spell system. The adventure mode takes the players across three different levels, ranging from the lush forests of mountain valleys to the frozen halls of the Mountain King where wits and creative thinking are the keys to victory.
In the unlockable hardcore challenge mode, players fight off waves of enemies to earn their place on local and online leaderboards.
Innovative and dynamic spell casting system
Up to four-player co-op in all game modes, as well as a single-player option
Fight your way through 13 different campaign levels
Explore an expansive realm of adventure to defeat the evil wizard
Find and unlock challenges, items, and powerful Magicks
Experience the parody and satire of a clichéd fantasy world
System Requirements
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 2 GB Available Space
Video Card: NVIDIA(R) GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon(R) X1900 (Integrated Video Cards not recommended)
DirectX(R): DirectX 9
Sound: DirectX-compatible sound card
Additional: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. DSL Internet connection for multiplayer. .NET 3.5 required
Paradox Interactive, MAGICKA(R) Copyright(C) [2013] Paradox Interactive AB All rights reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(189 reviews)
Very Positive
(17,530 reviews)
Great game!
this game is the ????
Magicka is one of those games that you have to like to be hooked to it. I personally got bored of it after a couple hours, but I wouldn't call it a waste because I had fun. If you like being a wizard and having loads of spells, this is your game.
Really fun coop experience with great gameplay mechanics. Just long enough to be interesting.
Great gam, great mechanicks, lot of fun :)
Really fun! I don't know if it's better with keyboard and mouse or a gamepad. With the keyboard casting and aiming is faster, but I really don't like to move the character with clicks.
Hilarious madness, I love it so far.
This game is super fun! I love the humor and references to other things and how you can mix spells togther.
The amount of magic(k)s is so many!So fun and funny especially when u play with ur friends!I give it a good to go game to play ! :D
Using a HP Elitebook 8540w, and the game used to run well and i enjoyed it thoroughly, but recently, i reinstalled the game so i could play it again, and the game just closes on startup, not crash, just closes. The game is great though, and if the demo runs on your pc, ill definitely recommend it.
Magicka was quite the entertaining game that I didn't expect it to be. I expected a short 5 hourish game that would be fun for like the first 2 hours. I was very wrong. I ended up playing through the whole adventure mode of Magicka with a friend, so in co-op, and it was quite a bit of fun.To start, Magicka has great graphics and spell effects and animations. Everything about the game looks good. Another thing that makes Magicka so good is that there are so many different orb combinations to make different spells, effects, and Magicka. When I mean there are so many different combinations, I mean that there are legit possibly over 100 differnt unique and tiered spells and Magicka you can cast. Not only that, but each spell combination often features its own unique graphical effect and animation. Couple this with some other weather and terrain, the game has a really a super in depth spell casting system.Magicka has a pretty random story, but it is pretty funny in places. The gameplay is pretty entertaining and the difficulty level increases perfectly for the most part. Although some times there are some abnormally easy bosses while some of the mob fights were annoyingly hard. Overall, Magicka does a very good job with checkpoints too so you do not feel super punished when you screw around and die. As I mentioned before, I played this game with a friend. I strongly recommend that you play Magicka with a friend or two or three because there are so many little things that make playing with more people more fun. For one, the revive is a clutch coop spell and there are so many more spells that can be comboed.Overall a good and fun game that you should play with your friends. I really did not find any flaws to this game apart from the occasional crash.Rating: 8.8/10Recommend Price: $5 or under
Was this review helpful?
Fun game with friends.Cheesy Storyline, endless hordes of monsters.Most importantly you can kill your friends with everything.
Was this review helpful?
Do you like friendly fire? Then Magicka is your game.There's wizards and references and swedish chef-speak and such, also.
Was this review helpful?
This game really taught me how being a wizard, is not for me... I am pretty sure I have killed more people than I have saved.
Was this review helpful?
Pros:-There are no Cons!!!This game is brilliant on how it handles simplistic ideas and amazing references and creates an incredibly unique and fun game. This game makes you create plans and adapt to what kind aof fighter you want to be, ie what spells your want to use. But the thing is its very hard to do that becasue you want to use them all. This game is brilliant for how it makes the player think. There are hundreds of combinations of spells and enchantments, it makes you experiment and train yourself for combat with your new discoveries. And after every little skirmish you will fell satisfied, because you taught yourself new techniques that make you stronger in battle. It also teaches you to be more precise with your inputs as the enemies play more aggressive, which would be bad in other games but not this one, the dragon shout of a right click allows you to blast back any foe that gets to close to a comfortable distance where you can quickly recuperate and put in the inputs you want in order to defeat it. No matter what, enjoyment will be had. Whether it is from the story humor, the classic video game reference humor, or the satisfaction of walking away from the battlezone as the victor and getting excited for when the next challenge approaches.Gandalf/10
Was this review helpful?
There are more spells than just lightning steven.
Was this review helpful?
Loads of fun. This game is packed to the brim with replayability, from the many insane and wacky robes to don to the online Co- all it takes is one badly aimed rock to start an all-out war amongst yourselves. There's loads of Great DLC aswell, adding new adventures and items to the table.The Graphics can sometimes look a bit dated, but that's on rare occasions. the rest of the game has that isometric hack'n'slash feel of games like Diablo or fallout. Plus, you can mix and match your different spell types to create amazing combos, like lightning that burns people, or a flaming ball of death, or even land mines.I give this game an 8/10, would Wizard again.
Was this review helpful?
Here is my experience with Magicka the Gathering&Gather a group of my friends, wearing silly hats&Go to a school with a romanian teacher&Try to kill teacher but realise he is unkillable&Fall down a hole &Kill all of my friends with fire and rocks&Kills a giant fat thing &Get's home&Opens Magicka
Was this review helpful?
478 people found this review funny
Imagine you're an idiot. Now imagine you have the power of a minor deity.
Was this review helpful?
310 people found this review funny
1. Buy Magicka for all your friends2. Play with all your friends3. Lose all your friends4. Then buy Magicka 2 when it comes out and do the exact same thing
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Magicka - Four Pack
Magicka Collection
Paradox Indie Bundle
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website请教一下魔能德的正确使用方法?
领了上赛季的奖励之后就分了些卡组了论坛上大热的魔能德,可是打了一会儿发现并没有想象中的胜率[s:ac:哭1]。。我只有操作传统咆哮德的经验,起手是不是还是找激活和豹骑士?魔能是不是五费准时下?感觉赢得几盘都跟他无关。。。望大家不吝赐教[s:ac:goodjob]
魔能最好1费准时下,另外可以去1个自然之力加1个知识古树,前期抢不到血的话,可以当传统咆哮德来操作
除了打骑士,准时下没问题。他就是为了抢血的,越往后对面可能有的解牌越多。
其实魔能德也是天选之人玩的卡组
一直感觉自己糊不了,起手没激活又不敢留魔能,只能留豹骑士飞刀马云这些.打贼战法还不敢轻易上...还是我只带一张的缘故?两张魔能是标配吗?
[b]Reply to [pid=75434,1]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=]蓝心之察[/uid] ( 10:58)[/b]都叫魔能德了,你就带一张?你见过爆牌贼带一个抽牌鱼?
[b]Reply to [pid=75434,1]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=]蓝心之察[/uid] ( 10:58)[/b]为什么不敢留?5费上亏待你了?
[b]Reply to [pid=75434,1]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=2325614]Elika[/uid] ( 11:07)[/b]那我还是不用这牌了[s:ac:呆]
[b]Reply to [pid=75434,1]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=431763]愤怒的猴[/uid] ( 11:09)[/b]我是非洲选手,T7猎起手都经常看不到1费人和科学家,先手魔能5费拍上去我感觉已经死了...
我一开始只留一费两费的,感觉胜率一般,后来就盯着魔能激活留,反正不胡也打不过动物园机械法,没激活留个魔能万一后来神抽激活呢
[b]Reply to [pid=75434,1]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=]vocgofly[/uid] ( 10:45)[/b]对于你这样的,我已经起手留挡刀和城管了[del]然而并没有什么卵用[/del]
打法师起手留3/2上了他很难受,打骑士留2/3他很难受,打猎人管你留什么怎么暴力怎么来都打脸就赢了,吃3毒瘤上分,这3个里最难打的还是骑士。术士萨满太少了感觉55开以上吧(感觉党,基数太小)。碰见牧师战士就投了吧别浪费时间。我卡组里没有砰砰,带了黑骑士,有奇效(内战碰见咆哮德什么的上了5/10一刀抹掉那酸爽,不止一回了)
魔能德还是一个快攻牌,打脸不要怂,关键随从要解。什么乱斗呼啦全鸡巴不防。你有就掏出来看看。[s:ac:黑枪][s:ac:黑枪][s:ac:黑枪]|  |   | |
 |   |  |   |  |
|  |   |  |  |
&>&&>&&>&正文
《魔能2》图文攻略 图文流程攻略、技能与按键说明
18:50:21 来源:3DM论坛 作者:xieyunhan888 编辑:墨池 
第六章(1)
  这一章也会不断地出现新物种。比如草丛哥布林。
  这种家伙攻击力高,跑得又快,在自己身上套一个土盾喷火就行了。
  然后上来能看到一个吊桥,拉下两边拉杆就能过去了。
  不过这里有电,先冲水再拉否则小心被电死。
一开始这里非常多的哥布林。无论是兽亲还是哥布林来说,用龙息的攻击效果最佳。
  推进到第二场景,这里的敌人就不是哥布林了。人类、精灵、矮人、万尼……之类的。