其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。方大同新专辑《15》全碟打包下载。
115网盘下载地址:
http://u.115.com/file/t#附,全碟歌曲歌词:1.Gotta Make A Change  作曲:方大同  作詞:方大同  編曲:方大同  監製:Edward Chan/Charles Lee/方大同  Gotta make a change... Gotta make a change&  Gotta make a change... Gotta make a change&  Gotta make a change... Gotta make a change...  Gotta make a change... Gotta make a change...  Let's change the world& Let's change the world  Let's change the world& Let's change the world  每個城每個省每個國家 每個人記得這是我們的家  We look at the signs and we think it's ok  You've got death, I've got trouble,  You've got grief, I've got pain  You've got grief, I've got pain  And the world is in vain only thinking of  gaining the things that eventually put us to shame  It's like the whole wide world is at war&  It's like the whole wide world is at war&  * It's your world, don't forget your world  Don't you turn your back on the things that you do  It's your world, don't forget your world  Don't you realize when it's too late  Don't forget the world is yours  Gotta make a change& Gotta make a change&  Gotta make a change... Gotta make a change&  Gotta make a change... Gotta make a change...  Gotta make a change... Gotta make a change...  The people run dry with the games that we play  In contempt of the trauma, you achieve all the fame  Thru& the lies, thru& the shame, you will cease to remain  For what&s left is the product of the greed from your reign  It's like the whole wide world is at war&  It's like the whole wide world is at war&  Repeat *  Listen to the tree they see everything you do  Look up at the sky can&t you see all things you do become a sign  That everything has a reason for leaving  If you think there's a way to change your life
分享这篇日志的人也喜欢
哒哒有事来晚了
今天没有情人怎么办??
别!进!来!
都去过情人节啦?
开心快乐~
愿有情人终成眷属
热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@vip.sina.com··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场打赏用于伺服器租赁费用
打赏方法如下:使用扫一扫功能打赏
支付宝打赏
网盘下载列表把51ape.com分享给朋友
方大同:我为什么会写这首歌呢?可以说是为了纪念某一种人。哪一种人呢?就是我认识的一个人,她喜欢一个人,可是那个人已经和另外一个喜欢的人在一起了,然后我这...
赞助商链接
APE 音乐下载
FLAC 音乐下载
本月总排行
最热 Top10
无损音乐格式}

我要回帖

更多关于 方大同味道mv演员 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信