snagshout 收费预存的钱如何退

114网址导航114网址导航The Amazon Product Promotion Destination
Get Your Brand Off the GroundExpose your brand to shoppers looking for deals, build&momentum and exposure.
Create CampaignSelect the dates you want your product promotion to be on Snagshout
Pick A PromotionSnagshout offers express and advanced listing types within campaign creation tools
Add Your ProductEasily add your Amazon products with an ASIN number, duration of the campaign and discount
Start Selling!200,000+ Active and engaged&shoppers will be able to buy your deals. Watch your product soar!
The Snagshout Difference
With Snagshout, you are investing in exposure for your products.&With one-time and multiple-use Amazon coupon codes, you can use Snagshout to maximize the effectiveness of any campaign.
It's Not Rocket ScienceLaunching a product on Amazon doesn't have to be complicated, Snagshout makes it easy to manage your products and see your brand grow.
What Can Snagshout Do For Your Brand On Amazon?
Get your products and brand in front of over 200,000 (and growing) shoppers.
AUTOMATION
Easily automate your product promotions. Just set your quantity, duration, discount and price.
DISCOVERABILITY
Boost your product’s discoverability with increased sales and exposure.
Pricing Plans
$39&/ MONTH
1 Active campaign per month
PRORECOMMENDED
$99&/ MONTH
5&Active campaigns per month
$149&/ MONTH
10 Active campaigns per month
$199&/ MONTH
20 Active campaigns per month
$399&/ MONTH
Unlimited active campaigns per month
See What Snagshout Customers Are Saying
I use Snagshout to generate sales on a daily basis. Rather than giving away as much product as possible, I limit the discount to 10 per day. I can easily succeed with this strategy.
Patrick Muir&
$25k Challenge
It's hard to differentiate yourself on Amazon but Snagshout helped my company stand out --and it just took a month. It gave me a foundation to sell on Amazon.
Sean Miller
Private Label Seller
Contact Details
Phone: +1.404.909.8251
Article Categories
(C) 2016 by Seller Labs.}

我要回帖

更多关于 snagshout怎么收费 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信