babyliss big hairpro ionic airstyler 34mm和50mm的区别

BaByliss PRO Ionic Airstyler (34mm)
| Free Shipping | Lookfantastic
(15 Reviews)
Create a review
Created On
I bought this as a replacement for the old BaByliss blue model. While I agree that it is very loud and the controls are small/fiddly, generally I am quite happy with it. It is relatively inexpensive and dries my hair nicely, as the old model did. It seems to have shorter bristles than the old model however and I think if you have thick hair, drying your hair with this product would be very time consuming, which would rather negate its point.
Wed Aug 09 15:13:52 BST 2017 by
BaByliss PRO
Did you find this review helpful?
Disappointed
I have used this Babyliss airstyler ever since they were brought out.
The latest model is verydisappointing.
First and foremost the on/off switch is difficult to use (too small).
Awkward to hold
Not impressed will now buy a diiferent
I cannot understand why they have changed it when it was so perfect before
Mon Aug 07 19:04:05 BST 2017 by
Better than Any Other Hot Air Brush
Love this hot air brush. i have been looking for a replacement for my trusty old Babyliss blue lightening, have been looking everywhere thanks look fantastic.
Only one comment which is only a little thing, the on offf switch is a little small and a bit fiddly, the rest is super and more power than my old one.
Sun Dec 25 10:34:28 GMT 2016 by
BaByliss Pro Ionic
Very good divice. Would be worth 5, but is not without changes
, usable in Finland.
Mon Nov 02 18:15:26 GMT 2015 by
Terrible product
This product is terrible. Doesn't heat up and in no way does it dry my hair. Awlful
Mon Nov 02 15:16:40 GMT 2015 by
Babyliss styler
BaByliss Pro Airstyler
This does exactly what I wanted.
My hair isn't very long but it is is a bit unruly and this airbrush gives my hair a modern sleek look with bounce rather than straight - which I don't suit.
I love it and would highly recommend - in fact I did - my sister bought one too..
Mon Oct 19 15:01:33 BST 2015 by
new model but not better
I bought this styler to replace an older model of the same Brand, which, after many happy years of usage, has stopped working.
Sadly, the new model is not as good. The negatives: It's noisier, the fan blows at the same speed regardless of setting (the old model's fan was gentler on a lower heat setting); it's lighter which means it's made out of more plastic parts, the bristles are already bent and my fine hair gets tangled in them all the time, it doesn't smooth the hair (as an ionic product would), the control buttons are difficult to use, the "cool tip" is not cool at all.
Positives: it's lighter (easier to hold), the cable is longer,
If I could, I would return it.
Mon Jul 27 11:32:04 BST 2015 by
Good styler
Does its job, although the brush got stuck in my hair when brushing all the way up to the root. I have very long and fine hair. More of a finishing styler for me.
Wed Jun 24 10:15:47 BST 2015 by
Great styler
Excellent product.
I use it daily on damp or dry hair.
Easy to use.
I wouldn't be without it.
Mon Mar 02 21:50:58 GMT 2015 by
It's Magic
I bought this Airstyler to replace one I had used for several years.
My hair is fine and is a chin length bob.
This product has transformed my hair.
It is now full of volume, has a lovely shine and behaves better in bad weather. I love it and all at a very reasonable price.
Mon Jan 19 19:56:26 GMT 2015 by
Good service and product expected. Not as powerful as model before which is disappointing but I believe down to EU.
Tue Dec 09 13:07:53 GMT 2014 by
Fast and furious
This dries hair quickly even in the low setting.
My hair is short and fine so not brilliant as it was dry before it got a curl.
I got on better with normal brush and hairdryer.
Not giving up though and will keep trying.
Mon Nov 24 19:27:34 GMT 2014 by
I get this styler in order to take a break from GHD, which I love but uses high heat and in the long run it kinda dries out my hair a bit. Babyliss PRO Ionic Airstyler is easy to use, 34mm diameter is perfect for medium-long hair (mine is a couple inches below the shoulder blade). It styles hair effortlessly with lower heat. Hair is left smooth and it feels healthier compared to when I fry it continuously with GHD. You can also create volumes with it (use velcro roller in tandem to create Chelsea blow dry). On my hair the curls doesn't really last, but bear in mind that I have very fine, straight Asian hair that doesn't hold curls at all (not even ones from GHD), and I live in very hot and humid Singapore.
Overall a great buy, My only gripe is the instruction that comes with it is not so clear on how to clean the motor of this tool.
Great service from Lookfantastic, the package took 10 days to arrive.
Wed Aug 13 07:58:48 BST 2014 by
Misleading
This is not the blue lightening as it looks as though it is by the picture - very misleading.
I have tried endlessly to get the blue lightening styler but it has been superseded by this one which is actually silver in colour. ,it's ok but the variable button is a little flat I prefer the one on the blue lightening hence only four stars.
Fri Jul 25 10:52:01 BST 2014 by
Really good to use for my hair.Every morning I use it then i go to school,just made my hair easy to do all the thing i want. love love love
Fri Mar 07 14:11:57 GMT 2014 by
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our
£35.00
Free Delivery
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please Note: Supplied with a UK three pin plug only.
<span data-elysium-property-name="offlineText" data-elysium-property-value='Offline'>
<span data-elysium-property-name="onlineText" data-elysium-property-value='Online'>
Express Delivery Available - If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our
&#163;40.00
RRP: &#163;22.00
&#163;16.50
RRP: &#163;22.00
&#163;16.50
&#163;39.99
&#163;40.00
Select image}

我要回帖

更多关于 babyliss官网 的文章