Amercan Megatrends inc. 4.6.5什么系统支持can协议22纳米的CPU吗

American MegatrendsBIOS Update
The American Megatrends BIOS Update process is the second part of in the series on the AMIBIOS.I strongly advise reading through this how to article first, before attempting a BIOS update.If you are still unsure, please DO NOT attempt to update. Contact your local computer repair shop, or call your computer makers support line for advice.
Part 1 introduces you to the , the beep codes if there is a fault, and the BIOS Setup Utility.There are 3 Steps in the AMIBIOS update process. Listed below is a link to each part.Step 5 gives you the opportunity to share your expertise of BIOS updates. Is
it a good idea or not? Do you know of a better way to update computer
BIOS programs? Share your knowledge!Step 6 enables you to jump directly to the thoughts and views of other
visitors to this web page. Take a look. You may find out something new!
Computing Products of Interest!
Attention!Are you unable to view because of an enabled Ad Blocker in your browser? No problem! Just to let you know there are computer related adverts on my site you may find useful. If you wish to see them you can  my site. Thank you for your time.
Table of Contents
Introduction
An American Megatrends BIOS Update is sometimes necessary because, like any other software, improvements are made to improve stability and performance.You should really update your computer's BIOS when a newer version is released.This is easier to do these days (20+ years ago it was a nightmare!). AMI and other computer manufacturers provide free Flash BIOS Utilities which update your BIOS for you when you run the program (more on this later).However,
I think the AMI instructions are not very clear for typical home
computer users. This tutorial aims to make the process as clear as
possible for you.There are a few things to do first before updating your computer's BIOS.
Motherboard Identification
There are different AMIBIOS products on different computer systems. Most computer makers change the AMIBIOS code to suit their own computer models.
Modern computers now come with a new type of BIOS, called Unified Extensible Firmware Upgrade (UEFI). Click
for more details.
The image below is from the AMI web site, and shows you how to identify whether your home computer has a native AMI approved motherboard or not.
AMIBIOS Motherboard ID
Where it says 'BIOS from 1991-Present', there is a reference to AMI and the motherboard type, if it is a AMI approved
motherboard.This reference looks something like: AMIS875-P, signifying an Series S875 AMI Motherboard (it actually says AMI123-P on the image above as an example).If
you computer does not have an AMI reference, refer to your computer
providers web site for guidance. If you require more details on this
step, go to the
(Opens New Window) web page.If you don't understand this step. Don't worry! Download the
(Opens New Window) motherboard identification tool. Simply install and run on your computer.If the AMIBID utility fails, go to the
(Opens New Window) web page, download and install the CPU-Z tool. This is another motherboard identification utility.
CPU-Z Tool In Action
From the example above, this computer has an AMIBIOS, but it is not an AMI motherboard.
In this instance, the home computer user must visit the ASRack web
site and search for the BIOS update for the ALive motherboard.
This is Very Important! You must always use the BIOS update made available by your motherboards manufacturer.
AMIBIOS ROM And Flash Utility
If you determine you have an AMI motherboard, download the
(Opens New Window).
Unzip the American Megatrends BIOS Update utility. Go to the AFUWIN folder (under the AMIBIOS parent folder), then either the 32-bit or 64-bit sub-folder. Left click AFUWIN.EXE.Click OK if this disclaimer appears.
AMIBIOS Update Flash Warning
Click the Open Button to search for and select the ROM file you downloaded from your motherboard manufacturers web site.
Click save to take a copy of your existing BIOS Settings. If anything goes wrong you have an option to restore!
AMI BIOS Flash Utility
Click the Flash Button The Process tab will be displayed to show you the update BIOS process in action.
American Megatrends BIOS Update In Action
When the process is complete, exit the Flash Utility and Restart Your Computer (if it doesn't restart for you).Your
BIOS is now updated to the latest version. Refer to the
Support web page if further support is required.
American Megatrends BIOS Update Final Thoughts
The American Megatrends BIOS Update process is a little complicated. I hope the information provided on this web page is useful. Good luck with your BIOS update.A very useful link is to the
(Opens New Window). It explains common questions and issues very clearly.Don't forget to take a look at
of this tutorial series, which introduces your to the BIOS concept, AMIBIOS beep error codes and the BIOS Setup Utility.
You Are Here:
American Megatrends BIOS Update
Enjoy This Page?Like It! or Share It!
Is There A Better Way Than This?
Some professionals recommend you don't update your BIOS unless absolutely necessary. This is good advice if you are a true novice.Do you agree? Do you know of a better, easier way to update your AMI BIOS than what is described in this tutorial?
Enter Your Title e.g. "BIOS Update via Motherboard Site"
Upload 1-4 Pictures or Graphics (optional)[
Add a Picture/Graphic Caption (optional) &
Author Information (optional)
To receive credit as the author, enter your information below.
(first or full name)
Your Location
(e.g., City, State, Country)
Submit Your Contribution
Check box to agree to these &.
(You can preview and edit on the next page)
Other Visitors Opinions
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
&Not rated yetI update the American Megatrends BIOS using the following method:
Get the correct BIOS .ROM File from the AMI web Site or my Computer providers &
Search This Site!
Translate This Page!
eBits n Bytez Subscription!
Like what's on my site?Want insider information?Latest IT News?Hints and Tips?Subscribe to the Free  eBits n ByteZ Newsletter below!Your e-mail address is secure!I only use your e-mail address to send you eBits n ByteZ!
E-Mail Address
First Name
Subscribe!
eComputerZRecent Articles!
Signup for the eCompuerZ Newsletter and read back issues for the latest IT news, hints and tips
Computer repair tools include a wide variety of items. Some of the essential items are those that stay inside your computer, including hard disk drives and molex converters
Computer Protection Security is more important now than ever. How much do YOU care about security?
An IT technicians PC tool kit is not complete without testers. This article focuses on the different hardware testers available and ho to use them
PC repair tools such as anti-static wristbands are so often overlooked, even by IT professionals, when fixing computers. This article explains why they are so important
Computing Productsof Interest!
Attention!Are you are unable to view because of an enabled Ad Blocker in your browser?No problem!Just to let you know there are computer related adverts on my  site you may find useful.If you wish to see them you can  my site.Thank you for your time.
Last Updated: December 2017
Copyright (C)
eComputerZ.com}

我要回帖

更多关于 精英h61m16支持22纳米 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信