cfbundleidentifier expected-bundleID 报错怎么解决

cfbundleidentifier-bundleID 报错怎么解决_百度知道
cfbundleidentifier-bundleID 报错怎么解决
我有更好的答案
此回答并不,只是给和我一样找到这个问题的小白们阅读修改了bundle identifier之后,证书和程序bundle id不匹配,验证失败,导致无法安装,可以考虑重签名,具体教程自行百度
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。cfbundleidentifier-bundleID 报错怎么解决_百度知道
我有更好的答案
选择“自定义加速”。
选择最为适合的节点,不再使用智能加速。智能也不是任何情况下都可靠的,点击“工具”进入工具箱,点击“自定义加速”后此处多了一个选项,此时显示的是所连接的网络节点,在“智能加速”栏中,选择完毕后点击确定有时候的网络延迟等,也会造成游戏的崩溃,而导致出现无法连接到游戏服务器的情况。打开TGP
采纳率:98%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Invalid CFBundleIdentier ITMS-90376
Related questions
Invalid CFBundleIdentier ITMS-90376
imported from
In my Xcode(7.2) Project (Watchkit and IOS app), I am getting an error when trying to submit a built(using Archive upload) of my app to Itunes connect via Xcode that looks like:
ERROR ITMS-90376 "Invalid CFBundlerIdentifier. The CFBundleIdentifier value 'com.MYCOMPANY.MY-APP'
of watch application 'MY-APP.app/Watch/MY APP Watchkit App.app' does not properly
extend the CFBundleIdentifier value 'com.MYCOMPANY.MY-APP' of its containing
iOS application."
There are are a few things I want(not necessarily in this order):
What is the difference between CFBundleIdentifier and the Application bundle Identifier?
Where can I find the CFBundleIdentifier?
What does this error mean?
How can I fix this error?
Edit: I forgot to mention that it also gave me a second warning:
iTunes operation succeeded with a warning.
The resulting API analysis file is too large We were unable to validate your API usage
I tried looking for people had the same error(no luck there).
Then I tried looking for people with similar errors(did not solve my problem).
If you need any more information: Just Ask Me
CFBundleIdentifier is the Core Foundation Key and Bundle Identifier is its Xcode name for the same key that you can find in Info.plist file of your project.
In watch app there is particular format to follow for you bundle identifiers for the iOS app, watch app and the extension.
iOS App Target (Bundle Identifier : com.companyName.AppName)
WatchKit App Target (Bundle Identifier : com.companyName.AppName.watchkitapp)
WatchKit Extension Target (Bundle Identifier : com.companyName.AppName.watchkitapp.watchkitextension)
If you see watch app target contains the companion app bundle identifier
as prefix followed by watchkitapp and watch kit extension target contains watch kit app bundle identifier as prefix followed watchkitextension.
All you need is to set proper identifiers in each of target's plist file .
See also questions close to this topic
I'm trying to add a UICollectionView in a swift class programmatically, without any storyboard, with a custom cell (a simple label in every cell)
import Foundation
import UIKit
class BoardView : UIView, UICollectionViewDataSource, UICollectionViewDelegate {
var boardTable: UICollectionView!
var cellLabel:UILabel!
let layout: UICollectionViewFlowLayout = UICollectionViewFlowLayout()
var items = ["1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6", "7", "8", "9", "10"]
convenience init(frame: CGRect, title: String) {
self.init(frame: frame)
override init(frame: CGRect) {
super.init(frame: frame)
layout.sectionInset = UIEdgeInsets(top: 60, left: 10, bottom: 10, right: 10)
layout.itemSize = CGSize(width: 30, height: 30)
boardTable = UICollectionView(frame: self.frame, collectionViewLayout: layout)
boardTable.dataSource = self
boardTable.delegate = self
boardTable.register(UICollectionViewCell.self, forCellWithReuseIdentifier: "cell")
boardTable.backgroundColor = UIColor.clear
self.addSubview(boardTable)
required init?(coder aDecoder: NSCoder) {
fatalError("MainViewis not NSCoding compliant")
func collectionView(_ collectionView: UICollectionView, numberOfItemsInSection section: Int) -& Int {
return self.items.count
func collectionView(_ collectionView: UICollectionView, cellForItemAt indexPath: IndexPath) -& UICollectionViewCell {
let cell = collectionView.dequeueReusableCell(withReuseIdentifier: "cell", for: indexPath as IndexPath)
cellLabel = UILabel(frame: CGRect(x: 0, y: 0, width: 30, height: 30))
cellLabel.textAlignment = .center
cellLabel.text = self.items[indexPath.item]
cell.contentView.addSubview(cellLabel)
return cell
func collectionView(_ collectionView: UICollectionView, didSelectItemAt indexPath: IndexPath)
print("User tapped on item \(indexPath.row)")
I'm able to change the cell background with the code
let cell = self.boardTable.cellForItem(at: IndexPath(row: 1 , section: 0))
cell?.backgroundColor = UIColor.lightGray
How I may change the cell text color or the cell text content (the cellLabel)?
Thanks in advance for your support.
in my Swift 4 application. Inside the same UIViewController I have another custom UICollectionView. The problem I'm facing is that when I override the UICollectionView functions, I get conflicts between my custom collectionView and the XLPagerTabStrip collectionView. For example, in the override func collectionView(_ collectionView: UICollectionView, cellForItemAt indexPath: IndexPath) -& UICollectionViewCell I get problem because the collectionView is not having a registred cell.
override func collectionView(_ collectionView: UICollectionView, cellForItemAt indexPath: IndexPath) -& UICollectionViewCell {
if collectionView == self.myCollectionView {
let cell = collectionView.dequeueReusableCell(withReuseIdentifier: "myCollectionViewCell", for: indexPath) as! MyCollectionViewCell
//set values...
return cell
return ButtonBarViewCell()
When I debug, the collectionView is the XLPagerTabStrip one, so when it wants to return the ButtonBarViewCell I got the error that I have described.
Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'the cell returned from -collectionView:cellForItemAtIndexPath: does not have a reuseIdentifier - cells must be retrieved by calling -dequeueReusableCellWithReuseIdentifier:forIndexPath:'
My question: How can I use my own UICollectionView and the XLPagerTabStrip in the same UIViewController?
In App Purchases work in Sandbox environment but don't work during Apple review which results in the app rejection:
I can't find the problem as In App purchases work well on the test device with Sandbox accounts. I did send the IAPs for review as well and I don't do any kind of receipt validation.
Any ideas where I can find the problem roots?
I have used the sample code in the Apple docs to create a Cocoa app that accesses contact information.
(Link here: ).
This works.
But I want to create a "Command Line Tool" which does the same. In the GUI app I selected in the project properties that I wanted to access the contacts, and I can see a file called MyAppName.entitlements in the resulting project.
Is there a way for me to get the same behavior in a command line tool?
If I create a regular command line tool app and try to access the contacts API, the app crashes with access denied without even prompting me to access the contacts database.
When I am trying to use the boost library in xCode, i keep getting an error.
I have linked the header and link library like the tutorials say, but i am still getting an error
& #include &iostream&
& #include &string&
// std::string
& #include &sstream&
// std::stringstream
& #include &initializer_list&
& #include &vector&
& #include &boost/type_index.hpp&
& using std::
& using std::
at the boost index, my compiler says "'boost/type_index.hpp' file not found" when I try building..
How do i fix this?
I've just started writing unit tests and I've encountered an issue. So far I've dug through different blogs on google and stackoverflow but I haven't been able to resolve this.
Every time I write a function to be tested the run button (shaped like a diamond) does not appear. The only run buttons that do show up are the default functions created by Xcode when you create a new unit test target.
Here's an example of the issues.
Could it be a bug or am I missing something?
What is the best/easiest way to set up login/ registration screen within iOS app, with Facebook, Gmail & other registration links.
I have taken over an old project written using xcode 7.2.1. The goal is to get it working properly on High Sierra. I'm not very familiar with xcode, so I'm running into issues:
Using El Capitan and xcode 7.2.1, the program builds and runs fine.
If I copy the resulting .app file over to High Sierra, the program runs sort of ok, but the graphics are wonky. Scrollbars images that should be centered in their window ar artifacts appear here and there.
If I build the app using xcode 9.2 on High Sierra, the results are much worse. The image that should be centered in its window is way out of the frame, scrollbars don't appear when they should, etc. The pro if I can get the image in view, I can see that it's doing the right things with it.
Is this sort of problem at all expected? Where should I look to find the cause of these GUI issues?
Unable to run MobileFirst cordova app on device from Xcode
Application is running on simulator successfully
I have added supported DeveloperDiskImage for testing device in Xcode
Getting the error
header 'stdatomic.h' not found
Version specs:
node: 8.7.0
npm: 5.5.1
cordova: 6.5.0
Xcode: 7.3.1
Here is my error.
I'm trying to build a language-learning app for the Apple Watch. I'm looking for some guidance on how to output traditional Chinese characters as strings. Are there any classes that handle foreign languages, or is it a font I need to select? Thanks.
I want to implement alarm functionality in Apple watch. And I want to show 3 alarms in table view, and those should ring for desired user time with default tone. So for this how to implement this by using local notifications in Apple watch?
I would like to know that whether we can receive scheduled local notification from iphone device and we can receive that notification on Apple watch. I also want to update the status in my local database from that notification.
The app is local, it's not remote and have local database in which we have to update the status of that notification.
Thanks in advance.
I come to you because already 2 days ago I am on the same problem trying many unsuccessful solutions.
I develop an app for android and ios in react-native and meteor. The app works well on android, but i tried to run it on ios, i had a build succeeded but always the same error of CFbundleidentifier who stop the compilation.
I have tried these steps:
.Delete the node_modules folder - rm -rf node_modules && npm install
.Clear watchman watches - watchman watch-del-all
.change the project name
.lsof -n -i4TCP:8081 and kill the current processus
Some versions :
"react-native": "0.42.3",
npm: 5.0.3,
node: v8.1.2
** BUILD SUCCEEDED **
Installing build/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/bud.app
An error was encountered processing the command (domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain, code=2):
Failed to install the requested application
An application bundle was not found at the provided path.
Provide a valid path to the desired application bundle.
Print: Entry, ":CFBundleIdentifier", Does Not Exist
Command failed: /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c Print:CFBundleIdentifier build/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/bud.app/Info.plist
I receive this error on some github projects that i clone from github before so i tried to check if the error persists through my own projects.I tried to clone my own react-native demo app repo i worked on and
ran it after running yarn. keep in mind The way i tested this was I developed a quick sample react-native app with the same version of react-native v0.42 , React v15.4.2 and Xcode v8.2.1. and then uploaded to remote repo. then I deleted the local repo on my machine and git cloned the remote repo and tried the following:
yarn -> react-native run-ios.
Yet I get the same error:
Installing build/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/ReactModoro.app
An error was encountered processing the command (domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain, code=22):
Failed to install the requested application
The bundle identifier of the application could not be determined.
Ensure that the application's Info.plist contains a value for CFBundleIdentifier.
Command failed: /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c Print:CFBundleIdentifier build/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/ReactModoro.app/Info.plist Print: Entry, ":CFBundleIdentifier", Does Not Exist
After uploading archive file of my app, I got this error:
Unexpected CFBundleExecutable Key - The bundle at '/Payload/App_Name/Target Support Files/Alamofire/Info.plist' does not contain a bundle executable. If this bundle intentionally does not contain an executable, consider removing the CFBundleExecutable key from its Info.plist and using a CFBundlePackageType of BNDL. If this bundle is part of a third-party framework, consider contacting the developer of the framework for an update to address this issue.
All my pod files have this issue. I tried to delete. Tried to change from FMWK to BNDL and still the same... I tried all suggestions from stackOverFlow but still the same. Anybody knows? PLSSSSScfbundleidentifier-bundleID 报错怎么解决_百度知道
我有更好的答案
然后点“游戏环境”,在新出现的界面找到 “游戏无法登陆”,在它的右侧有一个“立即修复的按钮”点击它。运行360安全卫士下载360安全卫士,然后按操作步骤安装360安全卫士,360安全卫士会自动处理,百分之90的无法登陆游戏问题都可解决,点击上方图标栏的电脑救援键
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。cfbundleidentifier-bundleID 报错怎么解决_百度知道
我有更好的答案
载360安全卫士,然后按提示步骤进行安装360安全卫士,在它的右侧有一个“立即修复的按钮”点击它,360安全卫士会自动修复,在新出现的界面里找到 “游戏无法登陆”,注意不要安装在C盘里,C盘里装软件和游戏会把电脑拖慢。运行360安全卫士,点击上方图标电脑救援键,左键点击“游戏环境”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 cfbundleidentifier 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。