我的手机电量用完很难充电下了KING ROOP以后就很难开机

&&&&Dial0-2岁&King&Jack&and&the&Dragon&Board&Book&[ISBN:&978-]
邀请好友参加吧
开 本:64开纸 张:包 装:平装是否套装:否国际标准书号ISBN:1所属分类:&&&
下载免费当当读书APP
品味海量优质电子书,尊享优雅的阅读体验,只差手机下载一个当当读书APP
本商品暂无详情。
当当价:为商品的销售价,具体的成交价可能因会员使用优惠券、积分等发生变化,最终以订单结算页价格为准。
划线价:划线价格可能是图书封底定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品曾经展示过的销售价等,由于地区、时间的差异化和市场行情波动,商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:折扣指在划线价(图书定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价、厂商指导价等)某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额。如有疑问,您可在购买前联系客服咨询。
异常问题:如您发现活动商品销售价或促销信息有异常,请立即联系我们补正,以便您能顺利购物。
当当购物客户端手机端1元秒
当当读书客户端万本电子书免费读为什么我的pptv手机king7有一晚上没充电第二天充电开机的时候一直在一个画面循环而不开机
<p class="detail" data-data='被摔过一次'>被摔过一次
按时间排序
建议你先充电或是连接电脑测试,如果有显示的话一般为系统问题,可以重置解决。在关机状态下按住电源键+音量上键进入recovery模式,选择wipe date/factory reset清除数据并恢复出厂设置,和wipe cache partition清除缓存数据,都点击了确定之后,再选择reboot system now重启系统。如果没有任何反应的话一般多为硬件问题,建议售后检测维修。
关键是我把手机的外壳摔坏了 而导致电源键和音量键的按键摔没见了
你加我QQ 我们QQ上聊
您可以邀请下面用户,快速获得回答
擅长领域:&&&&
在手机数码分类下共有78791个回答
在手机数码分类下共有21283个回答
擅长领域:&&
在手机数码分类下共有16818个回答
擅长领域:
在手机数码分类下共有8885个回答
在手机数码分类下共有7477个回答
weixin_3r654129
擅长领域:
在手机数码分类下共有6619个回答
加载更多答主
感谢您为社区的和谐贡献力量请选择举报类型
经过核实后将会做出处理感谢您为社区和谐做出贡献
点击可定位违规字符位置
确定要取消此次报名,退出该活动?
请输入私信内容:Get multiple quotes within 24 hours!
to manage and view all items.
& 10,314 Results
Related Categories:
Textiles & Leather Products
Supplier Location:
Relevancy Transaction Level Response Rate
Response Rate:
US $14.99-35
50 Pieces (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
100 Sets (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
1 Piece (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $1310-4120
1 Piece (Min. Order)
US $1000-5000
1 Set (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $1310-4120
1 Piece (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
20 Pieces (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $2000-7000
1 Set (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
5 Pieces (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
30 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $30.99-50.99
10 Pieces (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $1500-4800
1 Piece (Min. Order)
50 Pieces (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
1 Piece (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $2000-18000
1 Set (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $3200-10000
1 Piece (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
20 Pieces (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $2000-5800
1 Set (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $500-30000
1 Piece (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
1 Piece (Min. Order)
100 Pieces (Min. Order)
1000 Pieces (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $28-168
1 Set (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
1 Piece (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $111-148
1 Set (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $90-120
10 Pieces (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $30-200
1 Piece (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $140-142
1 Piece (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $2.0-2.0
Response Rate:
US $2000-5800
1 Set (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $1500-4800
1 Piece (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $405.0-405.0
Response Rate:
100 Pieces (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
50 Sets (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $435-800
1 Set (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
1 Piece (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
1 Set (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
1 Piece (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
1 Set (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $246-360
1 Ton (Min. Order)
Go to Page
About product and suppliers:
Alibaba.com offers 10,314 ac king products. About 1% of these are hotel chairs, 1% are mattresses, and 1% are other amusement park products. A wide variety of ac king options are available to you, such as fda, sgs. You can also choose from alloy, plastic, and stainless steel. As well as from free samples, paid samples. There are 10,265 ac king suppliers, mainly located in Asia. The top supplying countries are China (Mainland), Taiwan, and India, which supply 99%, 1%, and 1% of ac king&respectively. Ac king&products are most popular in Western Europe, North America, and Eastern Europe. You can ensure product safety by selecting from certified suppliers, including 3,086 with Other, 2,387 with ISO9001, and 645 with ISO14001 certification.
Buying Request Hub
Haven't found the right supplier yet ? Let matching verified suppliers find you.
Do you want to show ac king or other products of your own company?
Related Category
Product Features
Certification
Sample OrderNEW
Minimum Order:
Supplier Features
Supplier by Area
Suppliers by Country/Region
Supplier Types
Top 3 Markets
Total Revenue
Mgnt Certification
Recommendation for you
related suppliers
ensearchweboppo手机装kingroot就开不了机_百度知道
oppo手机装kingroot就开不了机
我的手机是oppor2017不小心装了个kingroot就卡主然后就不能开机了。怎么办,在线,急
我有更好的答案
这个可能是这个软件获取你的root权限,导致你的系统文件被破坏,建议你可以到官网下载固件包升级一下,如果还是无法解决问题,就需要到客户服务中心,让工作人员帮你处理
采纳率:93%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Cream Review
Hi Everyone,Today, I am going to review the Roop Mantra Ayurvedic cream which came with the facewash (review ) last month. Roop Mantra Ayurvedic cream is &#160;very popular and is from Divisa Herbal care which makes many other recognized products like Dr. Ortho, Accumass, and Kesh king etc. Without creating suspense I will straight away share my experience with the cream.&#160;Product Claim:-On the pack.Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Cream fulfills the essential needs of your skin. Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Cream is the formulation of unique and highly effective herbs such as Aloe Vera, Basil, turmeric, Lemon, Cucumber etc. and benefits in removing dark spots, acne, scars, pimples, dark circles, aging and wrinkles. Roop Mantra Natural Ayurvedic Cream protects from sun and gives fairness and glow to the skin. Roop Mantra Herbal Ayurvedic Cream helps in dull skin and rough surface. Roop Mantra herbal cream is the based on Ayurvedic formulation suitable for both men and women (from its Website&#160;).Price:-INR 186 for 60gms, INR 93 for 30gms, INR 48 for 15gmsBenefits:-Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Cream is an herbal formulation with long lasting results. It keeps skin healthy and glowing through holistic approach. Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Cream is very useful in acne, dark circles, dark spots, pimples, blemishes, blackheads, wrinkles and microbial infections. Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Cream helps in collagen formation that tones the skin and provides elasticity. Roop Mantra Herbal Ayurvedic Cream benefits in making skin glow, radiant and shining (from its Website&#160;here).&#160;Ingredients:-On the pack.(from its Website&#160;here)Directions for use:-On the pack.The use of Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Cream does not requires special procedure. It is a pure herbal product and simple protocol is required to get the best results. Wash you face with gentle soap or herbal face wash. Rinse the face and dry face with using soft face towel. Apply gently a fingerful cream all over the face and rub softly (from its Website here).My opinion on the product:-I have got 30 gms pack of this product and it comes in carton packaging. The carton has an opaque white tube with screw open lid. The box and tube both have the roop mantra logo on it with some graphics and other information. The cream is pale pink in color and has nice fragrance. The texture is light and spreads easily and evenly on skin.The cream is not runny but a little thick like a cream but gets absorbed in skin really fast. After applying it instantly brightens up my complexion and give a matte effect. It is a nice cream for summers and helps to keep my skin oil free for some time. It not a moisturizing at all and if you have dry skin or you are using this in winter you do need to apply a moisturizer beneath it.It recommends to apply twice daily but somehow many times I end up using this only one time. I daily use it in my night time skin care routine which includes washing with cucumber face wash, toning with rose water, applying a little moisturizer and then this cream. If you have oily skin then you can skip moisturizer in summers.I am using this cream for more than a month now and can see the changes in my skin. My skin tone has become even and I had a few blemishes which have become lighter now. My skin looks more clean and has a light healthy glow. The skin looks a couple of shades lighter that too without applying any chemical on my skin. This cream is endorsed by preity zinta and is a very well known brand. The divisa herbal care have few other famous products like Dr. Ortho, Accumass, and Kesh king etc. (from ).What I Liked:-
Affordable
Easily available
Fragrance is light and nice.
Smooth texture
Gets absorbed in skin easily
Herbal key ingredients
Brightens up skin instantly
Gives matte effect which stays long on my combination type skin
Easy to apply
What I didn&#8217;t Liked:-Nothing.Will I repurchase and recommend:-Yes, I am actually planning to get the 60gms tube. This is a must have and I recommend it to everyone searching for a cream free from harmful chemicals. It is herbal and really works for all sin types.Rating:-4.5/5VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Rate this Product :VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
If you ask my husband, he’ll tell you I’m horrible at admitting when I’m wrong, so I figured I’d practice eating my words today with the hope that I may become...
The 06 July 2018 by
& Steph&#39;s Scribe
SELF EXPRESSION
If you ask my husband, he’ll tell you I’m horrible at admitting when I’m wrong, so I figured I’d practice eating my words today with the hope that I may become...
The 06 July 2018 by
& Steph&#39;s Scribe
ENTERTAINMENT,
SELF EXPRESSION
Review Summary Review Summary 9Pricing9Features9Ease-of-Use8Support Pros The most cutomizable WooCommerce platformSafe and secure online payments400's of Free...
The 06 July 2018 by
& Jitendra Vaswani
MARKETING & ADVERTISING,
SOCIAL MEDIA
I lived in Texas for 5 years and came to really appreciate good BBQ.
Now that I’m Vegan, I have been experimenting a lot with VEGAN BBQ and I think I may...
The 06 July 2018 by
& Chuck Underwood
FOOD & DRINK,
HEALTHY LIVING,
LIFESTYLE,
VEGETARIAN & VEGAN
Douglas Rushkoff was recently paid "about half my annual professor’s salary&#8202;" to talk with "five super-wealthy guys&#8202;—&#8202;yes, all...
The 06 July 2018 by
PHILOSOPHY,
New Music From Justin Timberlake, Wes Mack, MxPx, Living With Lions, and The Moffatts
The New Music Spotlight is here with new songs from current stars and old...
The 06 July 2018 by
& Phjoshua
LIFESTYLE,
SELF EXPRESSION
My kids are getting older and are starting to ask questions like – how did you know Dad was the one? Well, when Marc and I went on our first official date (he...
The 06 July 2018 by
& Wendythomas
ANIMALS & WILDLIFE,
SELF EXPRESSION
About the author
151 shares
Author's Latest Articles
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
1598028 pt
1310090 pt
1033542 pt
remember me}