求有一首歌do it doit Mario-how do i breathe mp3 谢谢

流行音乐_[单曲欣赏]没有你,我如何呼吸Mario Barrett:How Do I Breathe_沪江英语
分类学习站点
[单曲欣赏]没有你,我如何呼吸Mario Barrett:How Do I Breathe
编辑点评:感觉很舒服的R&B,闭上眼睛听听吧。 [1] 歌曲欣赏 [2]
Artist:Mario BarrettSong:How Do I Breathe
How do I breathe How do I breathe mmm mmm.. Feels so different being here I'm so used to being next to you Life for me is not the same Theres no-one to talk to Don't know why I let it go too far Starting over it's so hard Seems like everywhere I try to go I keep thinking of you I just had a wakeup call Wishing that I never let you fall Baby your not to blame at all When i'm the one that pushed you away Baby if you knew I care You never would have&went nowhere Girl I should have been right there
How do I breathe Without you here by my side How will I see when Your love brought me to the light Where do I go When your hearts where I lay my head When your not with me How do I breathe How do I breathe
Girl I'm losing my mind Yes I made a mistake Thought that you would be mine Guess the joke was on me I miss you so bad I cant sleep I wish I knew where you could be Another dude is replacing me Girl this cant be happening I just had a wakeup call Wishing that I never let you fall Baby your not to blame at all When i'm the one that pushed you away Baby if you knew I care You never would have went nowhere Girl I should have been right there
and I wonder How do I breathe Without you here by my side How will I see when Your love brought me to the light Where do I go When your hearts where I lay my head When your not with me How do I breathe How do I breathe
I cant get over you no Baby I dont wanna let go Girl you need to come home Back to me Cause girl you made it hard to breathe When your not with me
Tell me How do I breathe Without you here by my side How will I see When Your love brought me to the light Where do I go When your hearts where I laid my head When your not with me How do I breathe How do I breathe
Tell me How do I breathe Without you here by my side How will I see When Your love brought me to the light Where do I go When your hearts where I laid my head When your not with me How do I breathe How do I breathe& &&&Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (391a14bcc32e778a-ua98).分类学习站点
How Do I Breathe
所属专辑:How Do I Breathe
演唱人:Mario
单曲试听地址:
How do I breathe (yeah)How do I breathe (yeah)It feels so different being here I was so used to bein' next to you Life for me is not the same There's no one to turn to Don't know why I let it go too far Starting over it's so hard Seems like everywhere I try to go I keep thinkin' of you I just had a wakeup call Wishin' that I never let you fall Baby you are not to blame at all When I 'm the one who pushed you away Maybe if you knew I cared You would never went nowhere Girl I should have been right there How do I breathe Without you here by my side How will I see When Your love brought me to the light Where do I go When your heart's where I lay my head When your not with me How do I breathe How do I breathe Girl I'm losin' my mind Yes I made a mistake I thought that you would be mine Guess the joke was on me I miss you so bad I can't sleep I wish I knew where you could be Another dude is replacin' me God this cant be happening I just had a wakeup call Wishin' that I never let you fall Baby you are not to blame at all When I 'm the one who pushed you away Maybe if you knew I cared You would never went nowhere Girl I should have been right there (and now i wonder)How do I breathe Without you here by my side How will I see When Your love brought me to the light (oh to the light)Where do I go When your hearts where I lay my head When your not with me (i say, how do i breathe)How do I breathe I shoulda brought my love home girlBaby I aint perfect you knowThe ground has got a tight holdGirl come back to meCuz girl you made it hard to breatheWhen you're not with meTell me How do I breathe (breathe baby)Without you here by my side How will I see (oh)When Your love brought me to the light (when your love brough me to the light)Where do I go (where do i... where do i go)When your hearts where I lay my head (woah oh of oh god)When your not with me How do I breathe How do I breathe (how will I breathe)Without you here by my side (ithout you by my sideHow will I see (how will i see you)When Your love brought me to the light (lead me baby)Where do I go (where do i go oh)When your hearts where I lay my head When your not with me (No not with me)How do I breathe (How do I breathe)How do I breathe (yeah)
来源 From:
本专辑其他歌曲列表
专辑试听地址:
一起唱歌 · 听音乐 · 学英语 · 交好友 · 找资源
&Mario简介马里奥·德沃·巴瑞特(MarioDewarBarrett,MarioBarrett),生于日,以其艺名Mario(Mario)知名,是美国R&B歌手、作曲家、演员、模特、舞者及慈善家。他的知名歌曲包括2002年的“JustaFriend2002”和2004年的“LetMeLoveYou”,这两首歌曲为他获得两项Billboa...
Mario专辑列表
MarioHow Do I Breathe歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供上传时间:
Mario How Do I Breathe 中文字幕版
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩}

我要回帖

更多关于 how do i breathe 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信