擅长领域:&&&&
在装机硬件分类下共有3074个回答
windcircle
擅长领域:
在装机硬件分类下共有2460个回答
加载更多答主
感谢您为社区的和谐贡献力量请选择举报类型
经过核实后将会做出处理感谢您为社区和谐做出贡献
确定要取消此次报名,退出该活动?Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please
to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button).
if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
If you see this message, your web browser doesn't support JavaScript or JavaScript is disabled.
Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings so Newegg.com can function correctly.
iframe for layout
Acer Laptop Aspire E1-572-6870 Intel Core i5 4th Gen 4200U (1.60 GHz) 4 GB Memory 500 GB HDD Intel HD Graphics " Windows 8
Sold and Shipped by Newegg
Purchases from these Sellers are generally covered under our .
Marketplace Seller
Intel Core i5 4th Gen 4200U (1.60 GHz)
4 GB Memory 500 GB HDD
Intel HD Graphics 4400
1366 x 768
Learn more about the Acer America E1-572-6870
ModelBrandAcerSeriesAspireModelE1-572-6870Part NumberNX.M8EAA.002Quick InfoColorClarinet BlackWindows 8Intel Core i5-GHzScreen15.6"4 GB DDR3500 GBIntel HD Graphics 4400Shared memoryCommunicationGigabit LAN and WLANDimensions (W x D x H)15.02" x 10.08" x 0.48"-1.0"Weight5.18 lbs.CPUCPU TypeIntel Core i5 4th Gen4200U (1.60 GHz)Core NameHaswellCPU Support3MB L3 CacheMax Turbo Frequency 2.6 GHzDisplay15.6"Yes1366 x 768LCD FeaturesLED backlight & Acer CineCrystal TechnologyOperating SystemOperating SystemWindows 8GraphicsIntel HD Graphics 4400Video MemoryShared system memoryIntegrated CardStorageHDD500 GBHDD RPM5400 RPMMemory4 GBMemory Spec4 GB x 1Memory Slot (Total)2Memory Slot (Available)1Max Memory Supported8 GBCommunications10/100/1000Mbps802.11b/g/n Wireless LANBluetooth 4.0+HSPortsUSB2 x USB 2.01 x USB 3.0HDMI1 x HDMIAudio Ports1 x Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out JackAudioAudioHigh-Definition Audio SupportMS-Sound CompatibleBuilt-in MicrophoneSpeakerTwo Built-in Stereo SpeakersInput DeviceTouchpadMulti-gesture Touchpad (supporting two-finger scroll, pinch, rotate and flip)KeyboardDedicated Numeric KeypadBacklit KeyboardNon-backlitHD Webcam (1280 x 720)Card ReaderDigital Media Card Reader - Secure Digital (SD) CardGeneralStyleThin and LightTypeMainstreamUsageConsumerPowerBattery4-cell Li-Ion (2500 mAh) BatteryBattery LifeUp to 4 hoursDimensions & WeightDimensions (W x D x H)15.02" x 10.08" x 0.48"-1.0"Weight5.18 lbs.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.
Select options to continue.
Sold and Shipped by: Newegg
Purchases from these Sellers are generally covered under our .
Marketplace Seller
Selected Items
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Thank you for subscribing
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "promo@e.newegg.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.
Shop without retyping payment details.
Secure shopping made faster.Check out with PayPal.
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits.
Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Free 3-day-or-less shipping on eligible items, discounts on
2- or 1-day delivery
Free shipping on returns using labels available on our website
No re-stocking fees
Condition Guidelines
The following guidelines apply to all product categories unless otherwise indicated within specific categories.
New : This means the product will ship as received by the manufacturer, sealed, with all advertised components, and with the manufacturer warranty.
Refurbished : This means the product was tested and repaired as required to meet the standards of the refurbisher, which may or may not be the original manufacturer. Any exceptions to the condition of the item outside the manufacturer’s information should be provided in the listing, up to and including warranty details.
Open Box : Newegg only guarantees your receipt of the Open Box product with the purchase of this item. Any accessories MAY OR MAY NOT be included. Newegg will NOT send you any missing accessories, even if it is required to use all of the item’s functions.Open Box items usually do not come with manufacturer or vendor warranty or technical support. However, warranty support may be available if an item was never registered by a previous owner. Please contact the manufacturer to check.
Used - Like New : This means that the product has been opened, possibly used but is in perfect condition with no signs of cosmetic or functional defect. Product may includes warranty, and accessories found with the original product. Product may or may not be in the original packaging. Returned items with minor packaging defects fall under this category.
Used - Very Good : This means that the product has been opened, may show slight signs of use and cosmetic blemish, and may be missing minor accessories, but remain in excellent condition. Product does not come with warranty unless stated otherwise in product description.
Used - Good : This means that the product has been used, may show clear signs of use and may be missing minor accessories, but remain in good condition. Product does not come with warranty unless stated otherwise in product description.
Used - Acceptable : This means that the product shows clear signs of use, cosmetic defect, and may be missing minor accessories and manual, but remain in working condition. Product does not come with warranty unless stated otherwise in product description. Functionality issues beyond signs of use should be disclosed in product description.
Price Available at Checkout
Why can’t we show you details of this product?Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
How do I find out the price?Add it to your shopping cartGo to checkout, the price will be listed in the Order SummaryYou can remove the product from your order by clicking the "Edit Shopping Cart" buttonTo keep it, click the "Submit Order" buttonWhy can’t we show you details of this product?Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Why can’t we show you details of this product?Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can .小白求助 英特尔HD Graphics 4400和gtx1050哪个比较好 小白什么都不懂QAQ_百度知道
小白求助 英特尔HD Graphics 4400和gtx1050哪个比较好 小白什么都不懂QAQ
我有更好的答案
gtx1050好一点,gtx系列都是比较好的推荐昂达gtx1050ti
采纳率:46%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。intel core i5 7th gen是什么意思_百度知道
intel core i5 7th gen是什么意思
我有更好的答案
全部意思就是英特尔第七代i5核心。7th是第七gen是generation(代)的意思
数码爱好者
7代i5?谁知道
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。intelrhdgraphics4000_Intel®HDGraphics4400多少显存-疾风资料库
intelrhdgraphics4000_Intel®HDGraphics4400多少显存
发布时间: 11:01&&&&发布人:
Intel? HDGraphics 4400多少显存
集显 &显存用的是你的内存
怎么看显存, & & & ?谢谢
win+r &调出运行 & 输入dxdiag 回车后窗口切换到显卡标签
集显好还是独显好?
肯定是独显了 & 另外他有独立显存 & 只是有些入门级显卡性能和集显差不多 &
Intel(R)HDGraphics4400能玩鬼泣5吗?
可以,不过建议换个配置高点的intel(R)HDgraphics是什么显卡
intel主板自带的集成显卡。。这个系列显卡最大的特点就是有胜于无,,性能其渣。。最大作用就是让你能看个影Intel(R) HD Graphics是什么意思 Intel(R) HD Graphics是什么意思?
Intel(R) HD GraphicsIntel出品的集成显卡HD代表High Definition 高解析度Graphics是图形的意思
不知道这样的显卡好吗?玩一般的游戏好使吗?
Intel的集成显卡性能比较弱,一般的休闲游戏,上网、办公没问题,一些大型游戏就无能为力了
Intel(R)HDGraphics显卡能玩苍之涛吗? 据说藏之涛对显卡的要求非同一般
我老电脑没显卡,815老主板集显都能玩上~~要求觉得没仙剑三的高
呵呵,这个据说是N卡5600以下的可以玩,以上的崩溃
有一点吧,那时候单单128M的内存,也能玩下去~
这么说吧!我朋友告诉我苍之涛要求很特别越是高端的配置越容易崩溃,在他电脑上我也看到了,以前我家的那个电脑配置很低,可以玩,现在我是双显卡的,我不担心它不能玩极品飞车14,我担心我的集成显卡是不是配置还高
英特尔+hd+graphics+4400多少钱
英特尔+hd+graphics+4400是CPU里附带的核心显卡,这款是酷睿I3的4310里面附带的核心显卡芯片型号,目前这款CPU价格是720⑺50左右。 查看更多答案&&
CopyRight& jfdown.com AllRight Reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 intel i5 7th gen 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信