变形金刚ol出现unreal engine 4.16 crash repoiter是为什么

The guy who made &Coated&, a programmer who loves Games, Animations & Tech
Unreal Engine 4
After releasing the engine with the full source code, I found it 聽will be awesome to dig more inside it & share the gained knowledge with others. Here listed the tutorials I did for the Unreal Engine 4 series.
Me*Am Muhammad. Born in Egypt & worked there, traveled a lot to work in different countries & now am working in Shanghai, China as a Gameplay Programmer in Multi-National Multiplatform games Company and doing some tools, features, optimizations, networking....etc . Very passionate about games and like to write codes using any language, SDK, Framework or even engine. Like to have new challenges to learn new thing everyday. Always have the same birthday wish every year, which to be able to spent the next 100 year in my computer and IDE
*I learned a lot on the past years about 3d & this helps me a lot to make mini indie games. Apart from programming games I can Code meL, Model, Rig, UV, Texture, Animate , Light, Simulate effects and Render with RenderMan or MentalRay :)
*For me IOS/Android games are fine, but am enjoying more playing/developing for PC & Consoles where a developer can put more &
*All the work here is personal and represent what I'm doing in my free time(Because this site just for my personal & free time activities.), for the list of commercial projects I take part in, please contact me.
*More about me in the about section
--Last Update: 8th September 2013
Ethical Marketing
Subscribe for “Sunday A Sunny Day” news !
By subscribing to the weekly news, you will be able to get weekly email with the updates.
Email address:
First Name:
Last Name:
Blueprint cat.
some kinda dream come true right?
: Cosplay goals right here...
(Original video:
: Prisoners (2013)
Director: Denis Villeneuve
Cinematography: Roger Deakins
Production Design: Patrice Vermette https://t.鈥}

我要回帖