家居销售学习了两天对自己以后的工作安排

使用次数:2
入库时间:None
周末两天的休息对于平时忙于工作学习的人们来说是非常宝贵的。每个人都有自己度周末的方式,比如听音乐,看电影,打篮球等。而我的周末生活也是非常丰富的,比如:1) 和家人朋友在一起;2)和父母去拜访他们的老朋友;3)去图书馆学习或借书以增长知识;4)看展览以开阔眼界;5)游览名胜古迹。请根据以上的内容写一篇短文 。
注意:1)短文必须包括所有内容要点,可适当发挥;
2)词数:100字左右。
3)参考短语:开阔眼界 broaden one’s vision
Weekends to people mean that they can have a two-day good rest.For example, people can go out to enjoy themselves or get together with relatives and friends to talk with each other or watch interesting video tapes with the whole family.
Everyone spends weekends in his own way.Within two days, some people can relax themselves by listening to music, reading novels, or watching films. <cooc答案Net搜索@Others perhaps are more active by playing basketball, swimming or dancing.Different people have different relaxations.
I often spend weekends with my family or my friends.Sometimes my parents take me on a visit to their old friends.Sometimes I go to the library to study or borrow some books to gain much knowledge.I also go to see various exhibition to broaden my vision.An excursion to seashore or mountain resorts is my favorite way of spending weekends.Weekends are always enjoyable for me.
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信