哪位大神帮忙看看这是什么工具啊?
阅读权限40
注册时间16-12-21
在线时间 小时
最后登录70-1-1
该用户从未签到
发表于 17-3-28 14:14
大神们帮忙看看,这个是笔刀还是什么,上的是什么刀头啊?
141440yrimc6qlqoptwolc.jpg (224.74 KB, 下载次数: 1)
17-3-28 14:14 上传
pdm33s8zstj6r.jpg (210.29 KB, 下载次数: 0)
17-3-28 14:14 上传
来自小T苹果客户端
点击每个帖子下方的“评分”按钮,可以给你认为优秀的帖子奖励一点“金币”!
阅读权限15
注册时间17-4-23
在线时间 小时
最后登录70-1-1
该用户从未签到
发表于 17-4-25 00:02
这个应该是刻线刀吧
阅读权限40
注册时间16-12-21
在线时间 小时
最后登录70-1-1
该用户从未签到
发表于 17-4-26 12:39
炮与剑 发表于 17-4-25 00:02
这个应该是刻线刀吧
什么笔刀或者刻线刀能上这么粗的刀头啊。
来自小T苹果客户端
阅读权限20
注册时间15-6-13
在线时间 小时
最后登录70-1-1
TA的每日心情慵懒15-7-6 12:44签到天数: 1 天[LV.1]屌丝山贼
发表于 17-5-5 03:42
Funtec 斬技 的推刀,
淘寶有賣。
阅读权限40
注册时间16-12-21
在线时间 小时
最后登录70-1-1
该用户从未签到
发表于 17-5-6 17:41
quenho 发表于 17-5-5 03:42
Funtec 斬技 的推刀,
淘寶有賣。
找到了,九十多一把,有点坑啊!
来自小T苹果客户端
阅读权限20
注册时间15-6-13
在线时间 小时
最后登录70-1-1
TA的每日心情慵懒15-7-6 12:44签到天数: 1 天[LV.1]屌丝山贼
发表于 17-5-10 03:49
找到了,九十多一把,有点&# ...
没对比过bmc,不知道两者有多大的差距。
论到头的话,funtec ¥90 比 bmc ¥160便宜
但是funtec手柄贵,¥150左右一个,而且还是美国产的粗糙货。
阅读权限40
注册时间16-12-21
在线时间 小时
最后登录70-1-1
该用户从未签到
发表于 17-5-12 06:34
quenho 发表于 17-5-10 03:49
没对比过bmc,不知道两者有多大的差距。
论到头的话,funtec ¥90 比 bmc ¥160便宜
但是funtec手柄贵 ...
咱是穷人,GT刀头才基础的四把.
来自小T苹果客户端
&下次自动登录
用其他账号登录:
小T微信公共号扫一扫订阅我!
if (beginPosition
GMT+8, 17-10-16 17:21
Powered byThe First Spark
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact .
This item is incompatible with The First Spark. Please see the
for reasons why this item might not work within The First Spark.
Current visibility:&Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility:&Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Not enough ratings
My Opskins
By DIAMOND?Eme/Rub/Sap.B&Opskins
As my proof on my opskins transactions.
Unfavorite
This item has been added to your .
DIAMOND?Eme/Rub/Sap.B&Opskins
26 Feb @ 2:05pm
14 May @ 11:51am
Unique Visitors
Current Favorites
Guide Index
Proof of Legit
This form certifies of being a LEGIT and TRUSTWORTHY trader who is showing responsibilty on it's very own REPUTATION STATUS as a Steam Cash trader. - Cash Rep Thread [75807]| steamname: BLU??Lore/Emer/Ruby/Sapp|
steam3ID: [U:1:]| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:My Profile Description
4 years of trading since feb of 2013 Showing my Information on my profile Having this elegant diamond on my profile ? I'm a humble donator on steamdevsMy On-sale queues: ★ Karambit | Gamma Doppler Factory New ★ Covert Knife (Emerald)★ StatTrak(TM) M9 Bayonet | Gamma Doppler Minimal Wear ★ StatTrak(TM) Covert Knife (Emerald)★ M9 Bayonet | Doppler Factory New ★ Covert Knife (Sapphire)★ M9 Bayonet | Doppler Factory New ★ Covert Knife (Ruby)★ Bowie Knife | Doppler Factory New ★ Covert Knife (Ruby)Other Information: Reputation: No Bans Bitcoin: Verified PayPal: Verified - but I can not accept money directly (due to a problem in the country) Donor on CSGO Fast - $9,000.00~ (after I donated, I don't receive any Premium treatment) Donor on CSGO Lounge - $61.00 Donor on CSGO Exchange - $210.00 OPSkins Premium Member In every successful transaction, kindly +rep on my
afterwards.
My Opskins Listing History
PDF formats
Total transactions: ????????
?????107Total monies spent: ?????????????$120,425Total monies cashed out: ?????????$91,440Total monies pending: ????????
???$6,647as of on Feb.27 2017
Best Practices for Opskins/Paypal/Cash Trading
Use these guidelines to help reduce risk when trading with opskins/paypal.This list represents the most comprehensive approach accumulated from months of trading, getting paypal scammed myself, talking with others who have been scammed, and talking with senior Paypal staff on multiple occasions (including a supervisor who has done game-for-paypal trading in the past).1 - Scammer? ALWAYS first check and be extremely careful to make sure they, isn't an imposter either -- this is a common scam tactic right now.2 - MiddlemanUse a trusted middleman. A middleman holds the item for the seller while the payment is sent, and once the payment is confirmed received, the middleman gives the item to the buyer. This protects you from &I gave the item to the buyer, but he didn't pay& and &I paid the seller, but he didn't give me the item&. Be sure you use someone trustworthy from 3 - Dangers of Paypal TradingRealize and accept the danger of Paypal trading. If the buyer claims unauthorized usage of their credit card/bank account later on, the payment will be reversed (a.k.a charged back) and there is nothing you can do about it.4 - OpskinsEasy Skins. Easy Money.A secured marketplace allowing you to exchange your CSGO goodies for real life money by cash-outing through paypal and bitcoins.OPSkins allows its users to trade their Counter-Strike: Global Offensive goodies (skins) for real money, in a secure marketplace environment. The idea behind such a project is to put an end to all of the scams happening around. The team behind OPSkins is passionate and composed of experienced Community Admins, UI designers and Developers.5 - TrustGain as much trust in the other person as possible. __A. Avoid users with private profiles__B. Prefer users with a history of transactions several months long. __C. Prefer users with a reputable steam account ____i. Has been around at least a year. __D. Prefer users who have incentive to protect their reputation.__E. See if they have cash trade reputation and provide evidence.6 - Too Good to Be True?Recognize if the deal is too good to be true, it probably is.[/b] Use caution if someone wants to buy all your expensive items (or sell theirs to you), is unsolicited, doesn't really know what they're buying/selling, or is overpaying/willing to pay/receive whatever you want. 7 - Send as GiftFor Paypal, request funds sent as a gift (to prevent &item not received& claims). To check, in Paypal click &details& and look at the transaction's payment type. It will say &instant& if it was gifted.There's always risk when money is involved. But it can also be very safe and a lot of fun if you find trustworthy people to trade with.
You need to sign in or create an account to do that.
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 哪位大神有av网址 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信