有clean泰勒斯威夫特mp3的gorgeous.mp3资源吗,跪求

登录后你可以:
首次使用?
主打Taylor Swift 、周杰伦、田馥甄。(视频资源仅供粉丝娱乐使用,禁止商用,旨在宣传爱豆)
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
作品类型: 其他
作品语种: 英语
歌手: 泰勒斯威夫特
曲名: 《Gorgeous》
流派: 流行
简介补充: 泰勒斯威夫特2017新专第三首单曲《Gorgeous》全线上线各大音乐播放器!
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
| 网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号 | 信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417 | 互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3 沪ICP证:沪B2- | 违法不良信息举报邮箱: | 违法不良信息举报电话:转3当前位置: >
> Taylor Swift新歌Gorgeous MP3下载 Gorgeous Taylor Swift MP3资源下载
Taylor Swift新歌Gorgeous MP3下载 Gorgeous Taylor Swift MP3资源下载
文章作者:Marlboro 发布时间: 15:29:00 来源:
全新专辑第三首单曲《Gorgeous》空降再袭!!艳丽感扑面而来!!!听说那个美好的泰勒又回来了!与前两首单曲不一样的风格,流行POP风让人惊呼实在太洋气了!好听!专辑上线进入,一起刷歌期待吧!
Gorgeous - Taylor Swift
Written by:Taylor Swift/Max Martin/Shellback
You should take it as a compliment
That I got drunk and made fun of the way you talk
You should think about the consequence
Of your magnetic field being a little too strong
And I got a boyfriend he's older than us
He's in the club doing I don't know what
You're so cool it makes me hate you so much
I hate you so much
Whiskey on ice sunset and vine
You've ruined my life by not being mine
You're so gorgeous
I can't say anything to your face
'Cause look at your face
And I'm so furious
At you for making me feel this way
But what can I say
You're gorgeous
You should take it as a compliment
That I'm talking to everyone here but you
But you but you
And you should think about the consequence
Of you touching my hand in a darkened room
Dark room dark room
If you've got a girlfriend I'm jealous of her
But if you're single that's honestly worse
'Cause you're so gorgeous it actually hurts
Honey it hurts
Ocean blue eyes looking in mine
I feel like I might sink and drown and die
You're so gorgeous
To your face
'Cause look at your face
Look at your face
And I'm so furious
Feel this way
But what can I say
You're gorgeous
You make me so happy it turns back to sad yeah
There's nothing I hate more than what I can't have
You are so gorgeous it makes me so mad
Guess I'll just stumble on home to my cats
Alone unless you wanna come along oh
You're so gorgeous
To your face
'Cause look at your face
Look at your face
And I'm so furious
Feel this way
But what can I say
You're gorgeous
You're gorgeous
You make me so happy it turns back to sad
Turns back to sad
What I can't have
You're gorgeous
共有0条评论网友评论
当前没有评论!
软件排行榜
好玩的游戏TaylorSwift霉霉新单GorgeousMV在线观看 霉霉新单曲GorgeousMP3百度云下载
作者:maimai
发布时间:日 15:06
继Look What You Made Me Do和... Ready For It?后,霉霉发行了TS6《Reputation》的第三首新单,第一首是暗黑风,第二首有点带感,而这首Gorgeous则是一首浪漫甜蜜的情歌,这样的旋律仿佛又让我看到了那个小清新霉~
《Gorgeous》-Taylor Swift试听地址:百度网盘
You should take it as a compliment 这或许是我们关系亲密的兆头 That I got drunk and made fun of the way you talk 当我喝醉微醺时会取笑你的说话方式 You should think about the consequence 你也应该考虑到这样的后果 Of your magnetic field being a little too strong 你于我的吸引力是如此之强 仿佛磁场 And I got a boyfriend 我的新男友 He is older than us 比以往都要年长 He is in club doing 流连于那些 I don't know what 我不熟悉的场所 You are so cool it makes me hate you so much 你的冷淡气质 让我对你深深厌恶 I hate you so much 让我对你深深厌恶 Whiskey on ice 威士忌与冰块 Sunset and vine 落日余晖 藤影摇曳 You've ruined my life 你让我的生活这般惬意颓靡 By not being mine 却又不愿承认属于我 You're so gorgeous 你是如此高贵动人 I can't say anything to your face 面对你的脸庞我一时失语 'Cause look at your face 因为你精致的容颜 And I'm so furious 而我是那么急切 At you for making me feel this way 因为你让我体会到的 爱的感觉 But what can I say? 我还能说什么呢 You're gorgeous 你是如此高贵动人 You should take it as a compliment 这或许是我们关系亲密的兆头 That I'm talking to everyone here but you 所以我去搭理每一个人却独独冷落了你 And you should think about the consequence 你也应该考虑到这样的后果 Of you touching my hand in the darkened room 当你于那昏暗的房间轻碰我的手时 If you've got a girlfriend, I'm jealous of her 如果你交了女友 我一定会嫉妒她 But if you're single that's honestly worse 如果你尚单身 哦 真是难以置信 'Cause you're so gorgeous it actually hurts 因为你是如此高贵动人 让我心疼 (Honey, it hurts) (亲爱的 让我心疼) Ocean blue eyes looking in mine 那一双海水般湛蓝的眼凝视着我 I feel like I might sink and drown and die 我仿佛要沉溺于其中 窒息死亡 You're so gorgeous 你是如此高贵动人 I can't say anything to your face 面对你的脸庞我一时失语 'Cause look at your face 因为你精致的容颜 And I'm so furious 而我是那么急切 At you for making me feel this way 因为你让我体会到的 爱的感觉 But what can I say? 我还能说什么呢 You're gorgeous 你是如此高贵动人 You make me so happy it turns back to sad 你让我无与伦比的欢愉 这事实又是这般悲伤 There is nothing I hate more than what I can't have 没有什么比我无法得到之物更令人痛恨 You are so gorgeous it makes me so mad 你是如此高贵动人 让我抓狂心切 You make me so happy it turns back to sad 你让我无与伦比的欢愉 这事实又是这般悲伤 There is nothing I hate more than what I can't have 没有什么比我无法得到之物更令人痛恨 Guess I'll just stumble on home to my cats 只得落魄地回家去向我的猫寻找安慰了 Alone 独自一人 Unless you wanna come along 除非 你愿意与我一起 You're so gorgeous 你是如此高贵动人 I can't say anything to your face 面对你的脸庞我一时失语 'Cause look at your face 因为你精致的容颜 And I'm so furious 而我是那么急切 At you for making me feel this way 因为你让我体会到的 爱的感觉 But what can I say? 我还能说什么呢 You're gorgeous 你是如此高贵动人 You make me so happy it turns back to sad, yeah 你让我无与伦比的欢愉 这事实又是这般悲伤 There's nothing I hate more than what I can't have 没有什么比我无法得到之物更令人痛恨 You are so gorgeous it makes me so mad 你是如此高贵动人 让我抓狂心切 You're gorgeous 你是如此高贵动人 You make me so happy it turns back to sad, yeah 你让我无与伦比的欢愉 这事实又是这般悲伤 There's nothing I hate more than what I can't have 没有什么比我无法得到之物更令人痛恨 You are so gorgeous it makes me so mad 你是如此高贵动人 让我抓狂心切 You're gorgeous 你是如此高贵动人
Copyright(C)2004 - . All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 clean百度云泰勒mp3 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信