你好 能回我微信为何不能撤回消息么

你好,真的很抱歉那么久才给你回信息。你现在应该在家了吧?在中国的这段时间过得开心吗?对了,上次发给你的相片 有一张是我和我男朋友在象鼻山拍的,你去过象鼻山吗?非常期待你和你的家人再次来中国游玩。因为我的英语学得不是很好,所以有表达不当的地方敬请谅解! 的翻译是:Hi, really, really sorry to say so long to call you back information. You should now be at home, right? At this time China was happy? By the way, last sent you photos a picture was taken by me and my boyfriend in Cheung Pei Shan, have you been to Cheung Pei Shan, please? Very much looking forward to 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
你好,真的很抱歉那么久才给你回信息。你现在应该在家了吧?在中国的这段时间过得开心吗?对了,上次发给你的相片 有一张是我和我男朋友在象鼻山拍的,你去过象鼻山吗?非常期待你和你的家人再次来中国游玩。因为我的英语学得不是很好,所以有表达不当的地方敬请谅解!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Hello, I am very sorry so long to give you back the information. You should now be at home, right? Time flies in China happy? By the way, the last photo you sent me and I have a boyfriend is shot in the Elephant Trunk Hill, Elephant Trunk Hill you been to it? Look forward to you and your family play
Hi, really, really sorry to say so long to call you back information. You should now be at home, right? At this time China was happy? By the way, last sent you photos a picture was taken by me and my boyfriend in Cheung Pei Shan, have you been to Cheung Pei Shan, please? Very much looking forward to
Hi, really, really sorry to say so long to call you back information. You should now be at home, right? At this time China was happy? By the way, last sent you photos a picture was taken by me and my boyfriend in Cheung Pei Shan, have you been to Cheung Pei Shan, please? Very much looking forward to
Hello, I am very sorry it had taken so long to give back to your information. You should now at home? This period of time in China have a happy? For the last time you sent one in which the photographs I and my boyfriend Cheung Pei Shan, have you ever been Cheung Pei Shan? Great expectations of you a
You are good, really very much was sorry that the long time only then returns to the information to you.You should now in the home? Passes happy in China's this period of time? Right, previous time issues your photograph to have one is I and my boyfriend in trunk Shan Pai, you have gone to the trunk
相关内容&aapocillin apocillin & aThis do not understand what mean! 这不了解什么手段! & aRecruitment and Employment Office Recruitment and Employment Office & a令人高兴的是票价才两元 Joyful is the ticket price only then two Yuan & a包括液压系统计算 Including hydraulic system computation & a?? 正在翻译,请等待...
& adrvers 正在翻译,请等待...
& apreviously launched 正在翻译,请等待... & aStart Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition 开始您的孩子在路线到健康营养 & a你在西藏? You in Tibet? & a从事教师工作 Is engaged in the teacher to work & a我曾经住在那轉屋顶已经倒塌的房子里 I once lived in the house which that revolution of roof already collapsed & athis manual contain symbols and text passages that refer to dangerous situations and operation uninterruptable电源 & aThe taste of life to enjoy life 享有生活的生活口味 & a丰富多彩的大学生活真是让我乐在其中啊 The richly colorful university life really is lets me happy in among & aI am watching a game of sports 我观看赛体育 & asubect subect & a纯洁之翼 正在翻译,请等待...
& a怀着憧憬来到了大学,希望在这里找到自己感兴趣的专业,培养自己的爱好。也可以利用业余时间参加各种各样的活动,提高自己的学习能力,以便以后更好的适应社会。 Harbored the expectation to arrive the university, hoped found in here oneself is interested the specialty, raised own hobby.Also may use the spare time to participate in various activity, sharpens own learning capability, in order to later better adaptation society. & ait is our duty to learn english
strive 它是我们的义务学会英语努力 & a我希望你在等一天 I hope you in and so on one day & aaveraged 平均 & a你们是在上午上课吗? You are attend class in the morning? & apotassium oidide 钾oidide & athe monthly momentum profit of 0.87% without capital investment considered. 月度动量赢利0.87%没有资本投资考虑了。 & aI want you to help me not because of the 25 percent I want to offer you but to take me as your adoptive child and take good care of my life. Please save my life. 我要您帮助我不由于我想要提供您,但采取我作为您的采纳孩子和好照料我的生活的25%。 请除我的生活之外。 & a我收拾了行李,在回家的路上 I have tidied up the baggage, in goes home on road & a上周以来有靴子出售吗? 正在翻译,请等待...
& agiue the children some sweks。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我们住在一个小区 We live in a plot & a形势与政策Ⅱ Situation and policyⅡ & a坚定的意志和行动是成功的保障 The firm will and the motion are the successful safeguard & aYou can briefly add outline of this slide page in this text box 您在这个正文框能简要地增加这幻灯片页概述 & a我们能看到农民们脸上洋溢着灿烂的笑容。 We can see on the farmer face is brimming with the bright smiling face. & aI think of you late at night 我后认为您在晚上 & astupidside 正在翻译,请等待...
& a项目成员 正在翻译,请等待...
& aShe is tall.She has short brown hair. 她是高的。她有短的棕色头发。 & a下午我们去超市吧 We go to the supermarket in the afternoon & aUnderstanding people 了解的人民 & a你是什么时候去上学的 When do you are go to school & a塑胶模具控制尺寸,IPQC来料时加强控制;加强员工作业技能培训,按WI要求操作和自检。 The plastic molding forms control size, IPQC expects when str Strengthens staff work skill training, according to WI request operation and self-checking. & aAre you currently employed by Marriott International or The Ritz-Carlton? 您由Marriott International或Ritz-Carlton当前雇用? & a当然,另一个世界并一定就充满了美好,也可能会有不测。 Certainly, another world and has certainly filled happily, also possibly can have the mishap. & aWe are looking up for brand new Automatic clay brick manufacturing Machine for our proposed unit in Bangalore.Can u provide us more details about the machineries along with production output and Cost 我们为全新的自动黏土砖制造业机器在Bangalore.Can u查找为我们提出的单位与生产产品和费用一起提供我们关于machineries的更多细节 & a优秀团队奖 Outstanding team prize & aThe camp definitely looks bigger. For example, new buildings for prison guards weren't there before. I can only assume that means there are more prisoners being held and therefore more security is needed.' 阵营确定地看起来更大。 例如,新的大厦为监狱看守以前不那里。 我可以只假设,那里手段是更多囚犯举行并且更多安全是需要的。‘ & a疯疯疯女人 Insane insane insane insane woman & aSister Midnite 姐妹Midnite & a青岛冠城企业 Qingdao Crown City Enterprise & a乔布斯拥有313项专利 Qiao Booth has 313 patents & aCAN
HAIOPPLE 正在翻译,请等待...
& ain china,this sort of free-form adopting of English is helped along by a shortage of native English-speaking teachers. 在瓷,这类自由形态采取英语由当地英文老师短缺帮助。 & aschool soldiers 学校战士 & aIt's time have classes 是时间有类 & aLammefjorden 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你好,真的很抱歉那么久才给你回信息。你现在应该在家了吧?在中国的这段时间过得开心吗?对了,上次发给你的相片 有一张是我和我男朋友在象鼻山拍的,你去过象鼻山吗?非常期待你和你的家人再次来中国游玩。因为我的英语学得不是很好,所以有表达不当的地方敬请谅解! You are good, really very much was sorry that the long time only then returns to the information to you.You should now in the home? Passes happy in China's this period of time? Right, previous time issues your photograph to have one is I and my boyfriend in trunk Shan Pai, you have gone to the trunk &微信扫一扫关注
您当前位置:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&正文
你好、我有一些事情想要请教一下您,希望能得到你的帮助给我回个信息谢谢。
你好、我有一些事情想要请教一下您,希望能得到你的帮助给我回个信息谢谢。
湖南 长沙 发表时间: 04:05
问题与我的不同!
找法网认证系统
温馨提示:只有认证通过的律师才能回复咨询。
1387585****
具体是什么问题,请如实描述。
律所:湖南万和联合律师事务所 回复时间: 11:19
回答者将收到好评 好评数已记录