macos highmacos sierra high ss/l/e里有hd4000的kext文件,为什么显卡还是不能调整分辨率

他的最新文章
他的热门文章
您举报文章:
举报原因:
原文地址:
原因补充:
(最多只允许输入30个字)Javascript Disabled Detected
You currently have javascript disabled. Several functions may not work. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality.
Clover has only 4 mb VRAM of HD4000
Started by , Aug 14
Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
I successfully install OS X Mavericks on my laptop(Acer V3-471G) by using USB created by . If i use that USB to boot in legacy BIOS it can recognize my HD VRAM) and has full qe/qi, but if i use another USB that has Clover bootloader(Newest Build) in it and boot in UEFI mode, it can recognize my HD4000 but has only 4 MB VRAM. How can i fix this?This is what i had done1) Patch IntelFrameBuffer kext using patch from insanelymac2) Add &key&VRAM&/key&&integer&1024&/integer& in config.plist of clover and change to other value such as , 5123) Inject HD4000 in clover with ig-platform-id=0x or 0x4) Boot with GraphicsEnabler=Yes GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=Yes IGPEnabler=No5) Config FAKEID for HD4000 as 0x or 0x
wrong from the very beginning.
this tool is not supported by this forum, those flags are not for clover, but for chameleon.
take a good read at the install guides. btw the flags for clover are like this:
&key&Graphics&/key&
&key&Inject&/key&
&key&ATI&/key&
&key&Intel&/key&
&key&NVidia&/key&
&key&ig-platform-id&/key&
&string&0x&/string&
1) Why? Get your system working without patches to the framebuffer first (patching the framebuffer is only necessary for certain features/scenarios)2) Why?3) That's fine, but usually...
is used for higher resolution screens ( and larger), same for 660003 is used for . Use the id that is appropriate for your screen resolution.4) Not for Clover5) No need for FakeID and both of those IDs are invalid vendor/device IDs. If your goal is to disable HD4000 drivers, that's a good way to accomplish it.
I'm so sorry for my stupidity to use such boot flag or fake ID like that. But when i remove fake ID, restore original kexts , and use 0x, i got 1024 VRAM and full qe/qi.
I want to ask some another question. Can i enable Nvidia geforce GT 640m(Kepler) in Mavericks?(I deleted all NV*.kext)
Discrete graphics in "switched" dual-GPU configurations (eg. nvidia Optimus) are not supported.
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MavericksClover, Graphics, laptop
Started by , 21 Feb 2018
57 replies
Started by , 20 Feb 2018
Started by , 17 Feb 2018
and 6 more...
Started by , 29 Jan 2018
and 2 more...
Started by , 11 Jan 2018
and 5 more...
20 replies
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users
Reply to quoted posts&&&&& &&&
Need an account?
Forum Password
Remember me
This is not recommended for shared computers
Sign in anonymously
Don't add me to the active users list
& 2017 InsanelyMac&&|&&MacOS Sierra 10.12.2 Update Released for Mac
Apple has released MacOS Sierra 10.12.2 update for downloading. The update aims to improve the stability and performance of Macs and is therefore recommended for users running prior versions of Sierra to install.
MacOS Sierra 10.12.2 includes various bug fixes and improvements aimed to address some of the
experienced by some Mac users. Additionally, MacOS Sierra 10.12.2 offers a
few new desktop wallpapers, as well as many new Emoji icons, including a clown, bacon, a gorilla, cucumber, avocado, and a cowboy.
MacOS Sierra 10.12.2 also removes the “battery time remaining” indicator from Mac laptops, apparently in response to some complaints about unsatisfactory battery life on 2016 model year MacBook Pro with Touch Bar. The time remaining battery estimator has been part of Mac OS X for over 15 years, but now Mac laptop users will have no automatic battery life estimate offered by the system software after installing Mac OS 10.12.2. (Update: Here is
post 10.12.2 update)
How to Update MacOS Sierra 10.12.2
The easiest way for Mac users running Sierra to download the MacOS Sierra 10.12.2 update is from the App Store. Always
before installing any system software updates.
Go to the ? Apple menu and choose “App Store” then go to the “Updates” tab
Click “Update” next to “macOS 10.12.2 Update 10.12.2”
The Mac will install the update and reboot automatically.
MacOS 10.12.2 Software Update Downloads
Mac users can also choose to download the update as a package directly from Apple, or to install the MacOS 10.12.2 Combo Update package if desired. While generally considered most appropriate for advanced users,
and is not particularly difficult.
The regular update will move to 10.12.2 from 10.12.1, whereas the combo update will update to 10.12.2 from 10.12.1 or 10.12.0.
MacOS Sierra 10.12.2 Release Notes
Release notes accompanying the MacOS 10.12.2 update are as follows:
The macOS Sierra 10.12.2 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
This update:
– Improves setup and reliability of Auto Unlock
– Allows addition of a Chinese Trackpad Handwriting button to the Touch Bar Control Strip
– Adds support for taking screenshots of the Touch Bar using the Grab app or Cmd-Shift-6 shortcut
– Fixes an issue that caused the Touch Bar emoji picker to appear on the display
– Resolves graphics issues on MacBook Pro (October 2016) computers
– Fixes an issue where System Integrity Protection was disabled on some MacBook Pro (October 2016) computers
– Improves setup and opt-out experience for iCloud Desktop and Documents
– Fixes an issue with the delivery of Optimized Storage alerts
– Improves audio quality when using Siri and FaceTime with Bluetooth headphones
– Improves the stability of Photos when creating and ordering books
– Fixes an issue where incoming Mail messages did not appear when using a Microsoft Exchange account
– Fixes an issue that prevented installation of Safari Extensions downloaded outside the Safari Extensions Gallery
– Adds support for new installations of Windows 8 and Windows 7 using Boot Camp on supported Macs
Separately, iTunes 12.5.4 is available, and iPhone and iPad users can find
along with WatchOS 3.1.1 for Apple Watch and a tvOS update for Apple TV.
Enjoy this tip? Subscribe to the OSXDaily newsletter to get more of our great Apple tips, tricks, and important news delivered to your inbox! Enter your email address below:
Related articles:
Posted by: Paul Horowitz in ,
Leave a Reply 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
粉丝量:24
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
新手常见(五国)(-v图)错误解决(原版,破解kernel,补丁kext下载)
下载积分:2000
内容提示:新手常见(五国)(-v图)错误解决(原版,破解kernel,补丁kext下载)
文档格式:DOCX|
浏览次数:191|
上传日期: 20:12:02|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 2000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
新手常见(五国)(-v图)错误解决(原版,破解kernel,补
关注微信公众号}

我要回帖

更多关于 macoshighsierra 的文章