voiceremind能voice2文件夹可删除嘛吗?

LIVE JACKET您要找的是不是:
Her voice remind me to avoid a loose choice .
她的声音提醒我避免一次放荡的选择。
"Character notices character. "I the small voice remind them, this just has to refrain from rash action.
“素质,注意素质。”我小声提醒他们,这才有所收敛。
Fools and wimps will in a trembling voice remind Bob of their vacation plans, but promise to be "reachable" when necessary.
傻瓜和无能的人才会用颤抖的声音提醒老板他们的假期计划,但同时向他保证必要时一定能联系上自己。
The balance notify function is automatic notification when the user's balance is less than a certain amount, a text message or telephone voice prompts to remind the user to recharge.
自动通知催缴的功能是当用户余额小于一定金额时,进行短信或电话语音提示,提醒用户缴费或催缴。
When someone close to doors or windows illegal, it can immediately send warning voice warning intruders left and remind owners.
当有人非法接近门或窗时,它能立即发出报警声警告入侵者离开及提醒主人。
Its chips also have been used in the Amazing Amanda doll, touted as being able to recognize its owner's voice, pout when told "no" and remind a child of upcoming holidays.
其芯片也可用于AmazingAmanda玩偶,其被吹捧为可以识别其主人的声音,当被拒绝的时候会撅起嘴,并会提醒小孩即将来到的节日。
Remind the politicians that you have a vote and a voice about the environment.
提醒你投票(支持)的对环境有发言权的政治家们。
If you listen in the stillness, if you're curious, that voice will speak to you, and it will remind you of what you already know.
如果你处于静止中倾听,如果你好奇,你的声音将会对你说话,将会提醒你,你已经知道的东西。
Remind Me signals for missed calls, voice mail or unread SMS.
提醒我信号未接来电,语音邮件或未读短信。
A meal or a drink somewhere loud means I lose my voice, especially if my wife isn’t there to remind me that I’m shouting in order to hear myself.
要是在一些喧嚣的地方吃饭或喝酒,我说话的声音可能会突然变得很大,这样才能听到自己的声音,当我的妻子不在身边提醒我的时候这种情况更为经常。
If break up, why still always n't remind of her figure aware of self in music voice that familiar location acquaint with?
如果分手了,为什么还总是在熟悉的地点熟悉的音乐声中不自觉地想起她的身影?
The sirens are also found on mirror stands for women to remind them that their beauty and powers of irresistibility are of voice and words as well as appearance.
镜子中像塞壬一样的妖娆女人是女人为了提醒他们,女人令人无法抗拒的美丽与力量来自于她们的声音,她们的语言以及她们的美貌。
In that depression and loneliness of valentine's day, only your voice to accompany me at twelve o 'clock midnight, I again remind of, leaving a faint miss!
在那个忧郁而孤独的情人节,只有你的声音陪我到了午夜十二点,我再想起,只留下了一份淡淡的怀念!
Voice call the police briefness safety dependable possesses battery capacity lack sensor damage warning can timely remind consumer to announciator proceed maintain.
声音报警,简单、安全、可靠具有电池容量不足、传感器损坏警告,可及时提醒用户对报警器进行维护。
Humanized design, with the voice prompt function: the Cloud·Smart Home All-in-one Machine will remind the users not to forget bringing the important? things when they go out.
人性化设计,具有语音提示功能:当用户出门时,云之家一体机能提醒用户注意在出门前记得所要带的重要东西。
Humanized design, with the voice prompt function: the Cloud·Smart Home All-in-one Machine will remind the users not to forget bringing the important? things when they go out.
人性化设计,具有语音提示功能:当用户出门时,云之家一体机能提醒用户注意在出门前记得所要带的重要东西。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!基于安卓的老年人关怀系统_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
基于安卓的老年人关怀系统
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩70页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢The end of unread emails and handouts.
Communicate faster.
Real-time messaging for your school, group, or just a single person.
Schedule reminders ahead of time.
Reach everyone you need to reach.
Send text messages straight to any phone.
Translate messages into more than 70 languages.
See who’s read your messages and who’s missing out.
Send home photos, PDFs, voice clips and more.
Introducing School and District Plans
Meaningful communication for every student, teacher, and parent
Welcome to Remind
Enter your email or phone number
Enter your code
Please enter the 4-digit code sent to you.
Didn’t receive a code? Resend
4-digit code
Choose a password
Complete sign up
Enter your name and a password
First name
Complete sign up
This email address looks familiar… It looks like you’ve already used Remind, so we sent you a confirmation email. Click on the link in the email to finish signing up for Remind! Got itHealth and Wellness
is the key to unlockingthe future
skills are developed
Leadership
Summer Freedom School
Pathways To Success
Who We Are
We are a nonprofit organization that teaches healthy living skills, including tobacco, alcohol, and drug prevention. Since 1992, we have served children and their families, and have grown to reach over 65,000 individuals in nineteen counties each year.
Our Mission
To empower children and their families to lead healthy and productive lives by promoting success in education, nurturing wellness in mind and body, and developing skills in tomorrow’s global leaders.
Our Programs
We conduct programs in schools and the community that equip children and their families with tools to lead healthy and productive lives.
Promoting educational success
Health and Wellness
Nurturing health and wellness
Leadership
Developing tomorrow’s leaders}

我要回帖

更多关于 voiceremind 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信