采纳率:65%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
踢足球的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包汤姆不再喜欢玩电脑游戏了,他常常花时间练习弹钢琴.. 翻译
原文(简体中文):
汤姆不再喜欢玩电脑游戏了 更多: ,他常常花时间练习弹钢琴
翻译结果(英语)1:Tom is no longer like playing computer games 更多: , he often spent the time to practice playing the piano翻译结果(英语)2:Tom doesn't like to play computer games 更多: , he often spent time practicing the piano翻译结果(英语)3:Tom doesn't like playing computer games 更多: , he often took the time to practise playing the piano
最新翻译:
随机推荐查询工具
欢迎关注微信公众号:便民查询大全
CopyRight &
All Rights Reservedplay computer games?
play the computer games?
玩电脑游戏用英语怎么说?play computer games?
其他答案(共2个回答)
Let's play computer games together.
That sounds interesting.
不需要加 's 或用 of,因为英语中也可以名词修饰名词的,比如:coffee shop,school bag, company bus
至于你的第二个问题,如...
game over=this game is over
这句话的完整形式其实应该是This game is over,但是在英语中,在书写标题,标语等一些地方狭...
It's not a solo game!
答: 全国统一,不分省。
当然来得及,现在报名还没开始呢。
答: 百度上搜“ENGLISH211”第一个结果就是了
答: 科学教育片
science and educational film
答: 会出来的,等嘛
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415我最喜欢的爱好是玩电脑游戏 的翻译是:My favorite hobbies are playing computer games 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我最喜欢的爱好是玩电脑游戏
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
My favorite hobby is playing computer games
My favorite hobbies are playing computer games
I most like the hobby is plays the computer games
相关内容&aKoreyoshim Koreyoshim & ac:widows vbs c :寡妇vbs & alanguage? 语言? & a现代人生活工作压力大,精神上需要宣泄,所以就有了什么所谓的“网恋”现象出现。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a飘在半空中的 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我有一双新的蓝色长裤 I have pair of new blue color trousers & a怪不得他提前去了教室 No wonder he ahead of time has gone to the classroom & aDon't know what to say, so be it, later. 不要知道什么说,如此假如是,以后。 & a超大湿地公园,外拍圣地 The ultra big wetland park, outside pats the Holy Land & aone
fiowtr 一 fiowtr & ai want to see you drunked again 我想要看您drunked再 & aMy secretary has just quit,and i do not think i will be able to instead of without her. 我的秘书放弃了,并且我不认为我能对而不是没有她。 & aThe sun is
shining The sun is shining & a我想要一杯热奶 正在翻译,请等待...
& a大学本科学士在读 University undergraduate course bachelor is reading & a我爸爸每天开小汽车去上班 My daddy drives the compact car to go to work every day & aSorry!I do not say to you I sad…… 抱歉! 我对您不说I哀伤...... & ai am not asleep 我不睡著 & aRelease Information SAP Netweaver. 发行信息树汁Netweaver。 & aI Love
you not because of who I am
when I with you 我爱你不由于谁我是,当I与您 & aozaman bende senin anneni g?tünden sikeyim 正在翻译,请等待...
& aand why do we like to hurt so much 并且为什么我们喜欢伤害非常 & aHeart of thanksgiving 感恩的心脏 & aSchools in the capital Mexico City will start classes again on Mongday,while two states in which new deaths havejust appeared will continue the closing of schools for another week 学校在首都墨西哥城再将开始类在Mongday,而新的死亡havejust出现的二个状态将继续学校closing为另一个星期的 & a我认为他将不能组织哈这次会议,因为他不够有条理 I will think he will not be able to organize Kazak this conference, because he insufficiently will have orderliness & a不仅有利于提高他们的英语水平、帮助他们排遣孤独 Not only is advantageous in raising their English proficiency, helps them to dispel boredom lonely & abe
do 是应该的做 & aLife is
a span 生活是间距 & a比赛因雨取消 Because the competition the rain cancels & aJag vill spendera resten av liv med du Aven & a报名截至日期 Registration up to date & a我感到有趣的 我感到有趣的 & a我们不仅要做到这一点,而且还应该心怀感恩。 Not only we must achieve this point, moreover also should cherish feels grateful. & aAs people age ,they often wish they were null & aElectric blower Pot village & atextarea name="bz" id="textarea" cols="30" “textarea” textarea name= “bz” id= cols= “30” & a你能打我的电话1234567 You can make my phone call 1234567 & a我准备请人把我的个人电脑修一下。 I prepare to ask the human to repair mine personal computing. & a甚至在很多习惯用法中改词,这就产生了很多错误的表达。 Even changes the word in the very many custom usage, this has had very many wrong expressions. & apiemiun piemiun & aMy mother was born in a small town in northern Italy. She was three when her parents immigrated to America in 1926. They lived in Chicago, where my grandfather worked making ice-cream. Mama thrived in the urban environment. At 16, she graduated first in her high school class, went on to secretarial school and finally w 我的母亲出生在一个小镇在北意大利。 她是三1926年她的父母移居了外国对美国。 他们在芝加哥住,我的祖父工作做冰淇凌。 Mama在都市环境里兴旺了。 在16,她首先在她的高中班毕业了,继续秘书学院和最后工作了作为行政秘书为一家罕见的木公司。 她也是美丽。 当一位地方摄影师在他的月度窗口显示使用了她的图片,她感到喜悦。 她喜爱的画像由密执安湖,她的头发被风吹,她的到达往天际的注视显示了她的开会。 & a是命运的早晨 是一见钟情的人 Is human who the destiny morning is falls in love & ayovr thovghts yovr thovghts & a亲爱的老师,你们好,我是李华,正在一所英国学校学习暑期课程。我在学习的过程中遇到一些困难,自己想了好久也解决不了,希望得到 Dear teachers, you are good, I am a Li Hua, an English School study summer curriculum.I encounter some difficulties in the study process, own had thought also could not solve for a long time, hoped obtained the school counselling center help, if were under the permission, please 3 relate in the tomo & aThank you for hearing me! 谢谢听力我! & aBut
everything
Friendship
Day. 但 一切 改变 在全国友谊 天。 & acase hardened chain 案件被硬化的链子 & abe furnished with sth 装备与sth & a真乱 Really chaotic & ain the unitde states most families have two or three children,and there are also even larger families [translate] 在unitde状态多数家庭有二个或三个孩子,并且也有大家庭[翻译] & apianoforte 钢琴 & aAFTER SEEING THE SATISFIED GRADES 在看满意的成绩以后 & a想想更糟糕的事情 Thinks the too bad matter & a交叉频率 Crossover frequency & a她叫Mike She calls Mike & a今天早上我骑自行车上学用了二十分钟 This morning I rode the bicycle to go to school with 20 minutes & a我最喜欢的爱好是玩电脑游戏 I most like the hobby is plays the computer games &“我的爱好是玩电脑游戏”用英语怎么说_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
“我的爱好是玩电脑游戏”用英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
My hobby is playing computer games
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
玩电脑的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包}

我要回帖